Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A Debt to Collect (TG/Sammy) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:40 pm
He sat among towering piles of paper, three laptops set on the ground, and Annabel roosted atop his bed. Among the circle of devices, paperwork, highlighters, and his phones, he laid on the ground curled up in a ball.

His life was about to end. It was going to end and there was nothing he could do about it unless something happened in the next few days.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:43 pm
The ghouls boots could be heard clopping down the hall as she marched towards his door. Her hands stuffed in her green canvas jacket pockets.

Standing outside she gave the door a knock thumping at it. "TG."

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:45 pm
He stared across the room at nothing, but gritted his teeth as he heard her. He didn't have time for her.

"JACK OFF!" He shouted to the door, curling his tail and legs up to hold them. Life crisis here. Higher on his priority list than some trash undead.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:47 pm
Sammy raised an eyebrow flames flickering in her sockets. "You owe me one last thing as one of our deals TG. I need to get my license for human world travel."

He hand knocked again as she sighed, "Open up little man."

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:49 pm
Debt. Negatives. Minuses. Back from the mark.

He shivered at the very idea of it and reached out for his phone, checking his balance before holding it to his chest.

"NO!" He shouted back. "COME BACK LATER!"

Or never.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:53 pm
Sammy stood there. Her eyes slowly blinking. She had a bag tucked over her shoulder and something inside of it was buzzing. A sensation. "TG. Open up or I'm going to come in there and bug you more." Something was nagging her... she couldn't tell what it was but it was something, something of power...  

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:56 pm
He turned so his back was to the door. Annabel hopped off the bed and went to lay her body over his head, puffing her feathers out like a mother hen taking care of a rather red egg.

He laid there, and did nothing. Sammy would go, he would still have the cash, but his life would still be over. It would just be a bit LESS over than it would be if he let her in.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:59 pm
The ghoul stepped forward a bone hand pressed to the door a vibration of power. The shield in her back seemed to shake, a flicker of frost seeming to grow around her hand as she pushed not on the door but through a shimmer of purple and frost ringed around where she walked through pushing past the door and stepping into the imps room.

"Huh. That's.... new?" She looked down at her hands glancing side to side at her own hands.

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:02 pm
The cockatrice squawked loudly, flapping her wings as she flew up onto the fireplace mantle and causing the imp to sit up to see what was going on. The door hadn't swung open and the alarm didn't go off, and while the door was fully in tact, Sammy was SOMEHOW inside.

"When did....you...and ..." He stuttered, wondering how she even got a key to his place.

"You -...You need to get out of here!" He said, shooting up and moving to her to shove at her leg, not to fondle it, but to push it towards the door. "GET OUT AND GIVE ME WHATEVER KEY YOU USED!"

He couldn't have this. He couldn't deal with her right now. It was NOT play time.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:05 pm
Sammy blue a kiss to the cockatrice, "Hey you, no running off in the woods yeah?" Her flames drifted back down to the imp, the stacks of papers, head cocked to the side, "School work?" Still she didn't get a response just lots of yelling.

"Okay so. First. No key, jokes on you I'm a spooky scary zombie ghost." She held up both hands making the spooky ghost gesture. "And honestly I don't know if I can do what I did the first time again?"

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:12 pm
Annabel ruffled her feathers and squawked one more time at being addressed before she tried to get comfortable again.

TG on the other hand continued to try and push Sammy out of his room but was having as much success as if he was trying to move the Demon dorms itself.

"I don't have time for your stupid jokes! GET OUT! I can't DEAL with you right now!" He shouted, which turned into a whine before he just stopped even trying to push her at all.

Turning, he pointed to the undead. "YOU! GET HER!"

Across the room, the clatter of nails could be heard as the Cycorgi woke up from his spot on his pillow and bounded over, only to start running around Sammy's legs waiting to be petted.

"JACK ME!" He cried. He couldn't win in his own room!

Whining, he walked back to his cleared spot on the floor and slumped back down to lay on his side. "Just dump ice on me. Make it quick." He was done.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:20 pm
Sammy stuck her tongue out at Annabel a mock gesture followed by a grin as she focused on the imp again since he was back to shouting.

"Seriously. Not a joke I just walked right through your door. I think I know how but. That's the first time the shields done anything." She didn't elaborate, the small bone buckler was tucked in her backpack as it was easier to carry that way when she wasn't looking for trouble. She looked down, frowning as he tried to shove against her legs. Suddenly a tiny Cycorgi came bounding over, and of course being a minipet lover she scooped the pup right up to cuddle while scratching under his chin with bony finger tips.

"Dude chill out. What the Jack is wrong with you?"

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:22 pm
He laid there, back to her, deciding life was better NOT looking at her.

"My life is ending. Can you go now? Thanks."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:23 pm
"Nah. You look pretty alive to me. And I'm actually dead."  

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:26 pm
He rolled over, face to the floor as he deflated, tail flopped to the side as he let out a low groan.

Why couldn't he have a hot ghoul here to comfort him, as the last one with him before his last day on the planet?

Instead, he had a undead punster.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces