Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:41 pm
...you decide to start marathoning various productions that a particular actor has been in and end up discovering you've seen them in other productions and loved their characters long before you were "introduced" to them.

That's what's going on with me right now. Since I finished catching up on The Walking Dead back at the beginning of April and been interested in seeing more of Norman Reedus' works (especially after getting a picture with him at Emerald City Comicon 2016), I've been marathoning various films he's been in. Upon looking at his IMDB profile, I realized I've seen him in other things - when he starred on Charmed and in the film Sunlight Jr. surprised It's even more amusing because I had been semi-crushing on him back then without really knowing who he was specifically. sweatdrop

Have any of you encountered situations like that? Where you discover you were a major fan or celebrity crushing (whether partially or completely) on someone before you even realized who they truly were?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:37 am
Sam Rockwell

That guy.. turns out hes just about in everything I love without ever me knowing it! then one day I was rewatching hitchhikers guide and started thinking "That guy sounds familiar"

BAM

Mind blown.

Soo for Charmed are you gonna watch the entire run or just the two episodes hes in razz

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 6:34 pm
Shallow Carnage
Sam Rockwell

That guy.. turns out hes just about in everything I love without ever me knowing it! then one day I was rewatching hitchhikers guide and started thinking "That guy sounds familiar"

BAM

Mind blown.

Soo for Charmed are you gonna watch the entire run or just the two episodes hes in razz

I've seen quite a few productions that Sam Rockwell's been in. Not a bad actor.

Uh... I've already watched the entire series like a year or so ago. Then I've re-watched the episodes that Misha Collins, Mark Sheppard, and of course, Norman Reedus, have been in after realizing that was them.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:49 am
Prof. Moonie
Shallow Carnage
Sam Rockwell

BAM

Mind blown.

Uh... I've already watched the entire series like a year or so ago. Then I've re-watched the episodes that Misha Collins, Mark Sheppard, and of course, Norman Reedus, have been in after realizing that was them.

Head-Canon Accepted: Supernatural and Charmed happen in the same world.

Thanks Moonie. XD  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:32 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Shallow Carnage
Sam Rockwell

BAM

Mind blown.

Thanks Moonie. XD

Haha... xd No problem.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:36 pm
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Shallow Carnage
Sam Rockwell

BAM

Mind blown.

Thanks Moonie. XD

Haha... xd No problem.

User Image

I noticed that on the Trivia page for Eric Bragg (Misha's Charmed character) on the Charmed Wikia, when I checked Google to find out his role on Charmed. Tho it wasn't a gif; it just mentioned the line he told her.

It's been a couple years since I saw Charmed. Maybe I should rewatch it again. So do you think that Eric was Jimmy prior to becoming Castiel's vessel and apparently prior to a name change or do you think Castiel was just being a jerk and trolling everyone by pretending to be human back before he became more human personality-wise thanks to hanging out with the Winchester bros?  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:47 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Shallow Carnage
Sam Rockwell

BAM

Mind blown.

Thanks Moonie. XD

Haha... xd No problem.

User Image

I noticed that on the Trivia page for Eric Bragg (Misha's Charmed character) on the Charmed Wikia, when I checked Google to find out his role on Charmed. Tho it wasn't a gif; it just mentioned the line he told her.

It's been a couple years since I saw Charmed. Maybe I should rewatch it again. So do you think that Eric was Jimmy prior to becoming Castiel's vessel and apparently prior to a name change or do you think Castiel was just being a jerk and trolling everyone by pretending to be human back before he became more human personality-wise thanks to hanging out with the Winchester bros?

Eric (Misha's character) actually makes quite a few different angel-themed quotes throughout the episode, which is quite funny when you know Misha plays an angel on Supernatural. xd

User Image

Hmm... I could see a crossover timeline where Eric is Jimmy before he becomes Castiel's vessel. Eric's personality is pretty outgoing in comparison to Castiel's; probably the closest I've seen Castiel get to the same level of personality is his Future! self.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:54 pm
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Shallow Carnage
Sam Rockwell

BAM

Mind blown.

Thanks Moonie. XD

Haha... xd No problem.

User Image

Eric (Misha's character) actually makes quite a few different angel-themed quotes throughout the episode, which is quite funny when you know Misha plays an angel on Supernatural. xd

User Image

Hmm... I could see a crossover timeline where Eric is Jimmy before he becomes Castiel's vessel. Eric's personality is pretty outgoing in comparison to Castiel's; probably the closest I've seen Castiel get to the same level of personality is his Future! self.

User Image

Sounds good to me. Ya know I really am liking this Head-Cross-Canon. From what I remember of Charmed, it fits rather very well for being the same world. After I posted last night, I also thought about how Harry Potter might fit well in the both those worlds too. Would you agree with that or disagree?  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:31 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Sounds good to me. Ya know I really am liking this Head-Cross-Canon. From what I remember of Charmed, it fits rather very well for being the same world. After I posted last night, I also thought about how Harry Potter might fit well in the both those worlds too. Would you agree with that or disagree?

You're not the first person to think of a Supernatural/Charmed crossover. I know I had come across image/gif combinations depicting people's head-canons of scenarios that would take place.

Yeah, I could easily see a crossover with that. It would be especially funny with Supernatural since they mention Harry Potter quite a bit when we first meet Charlie.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:50 pm
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami

You're not the first person to think of a Supernatural/Charmed crossover. I know I had come across image/gif combinations depicting people's head-canons of scenarios that would take place.

Yeah, I could easily see a crossover with that. It would be especially funny with Supernatural since they mention Harry Potter quite a bit when we first meet Charlie.

User Image

Yeah I could see how that would be funny. I've always had this idea that if the world of Harry Potter was real that the only reason the books were allowed to exist in the first place is because JK Rowling was able to convince the Ministry of Magic that the world would never believe that it was real. Tho I doubt I'm the only one to have thought about that; probably most fans have thought of that I'd imagine.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items