Submit

Elum Tnuocca

Quotable Poster

6,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:59 pm
Let me just get this out of the way. I have been writing Fanfiction for a long while, especially recently. I'm working on a Power Rangers Dino Thunder Post-Series OC Story, about their kids. Not about their kids as Rangers. Just about their kids. They'll become Rangers later. wink
Anyways, I'm working on a cover for the first book of the series, and it has the abbreviation PWA in it. It stands for Preteens With Attitude, and will later be changed when they're all teens. Anyways, I was/am making the cover, and my mom asked me what PWA stood for. I said nothing because one, I'm a teenage girl and two, she doesn't read fanfiction. She kept asking and said she knows how to read stuff on the computer, and in my head I just think to myself 'Good job mom, you learned what kids literally in elementary school can do on a computer'.
Can anyone relate to this? Please? You've written/read a Fanfiction before, right?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:27 am
I wrote fanfictions when I was in High School... I somehow had a impressive creativity back then... I would let my friend read it, and I would read theirs. In elementary school, I was drawing a land with animals with magical powers just like in pokemon.

I think anyone can know what fanfictions are... If you don't want to talk about it with your mom it's your choice.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:44 am
Your mom just wants to be involved in your life. You're a teenager now which means making sure you are alright, and that you are being cared for is much more difficult for them.

Honestly it just sounds like she's trying to find something to connect with you about.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:26 pm
I have written fanfiction before, but it's mostly the humorous kind. I never wrote any shipfics or anything or OCs or the usual fare, it's just not my kind of thing smile

But you should have just said to your mom that it's a story that you're working on. She doesn't have to know it's a fanfic just yet, I mean why not try to have a fun conversation with your mom even if you can't tell her everything about it? smile  

It Is Wednesday My Dudes

Super Gekko

11,100 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Market Browser 100

ChiffaniChan

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:34 pm
Your mom wants to be involved, if I said something like that to my dad when he was asking me an honest question back in school I wouldn't have a computer anymore.

I read and wrote fanfiction, and my dad knew about it, and I told him about it.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games