Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:15 pm
User Image

The time that had passed all too quickly since Venus' celebrations was some of the best of Autumn's short life. Who ever would have thought that Pearl, his best and most beloved friend of all time, would ever, ever, ever become even closer with him. They were still friends, but now it was more.

They were girlfriend. And boyfriend.

Each perfectly weathered day spent in his studies and kept from her seemed an eternity, but he knew it was a necessary pain to be able to see her as he did. Any notice that he was slacking and off to Gramps for supplementary lessons he went; nobody wanted to be forced into a one-on-one with that strict old geezer. Seriously, did he not have a pleasant bone in his body? How could Gramma possibly stand him? She was the sweetest.

Not as sweet as his sweet though.

Eyes looking around, he followed the still somewhat-unfamiliar path towards Pearl's abode. He'd been a few times at this point, but it was so far removed from his own residence that the difficulty in remembering the way perfectly was high. Always got a little lost on the way... Why did they have to live so far away again? It would be much more convenient (and more pleasant, if he did say so) if she could just come live in the palace with the rest of them. Then he could see her every day: around the halls, at meals, at events! The possibilities were endless!

Arriving a bit late (though she should have expected such, really, given how often he doubted his memory and made off in the wrong direction), he peered around for Pearl, wondering where in the sea she might be.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:31 am
Pearl paced impatiently in her home. Why wasn't he here yet? He should be here by now! She fidgeted with things on the vanity, the table, the dresser, trying not to think about what might have caused his delay. Ugh, where was he?

She stuck her head outside and looked around. Maybe he'd gotten lost? She saw an orange figure in the near distance, but they were facing away from her. Pearl left the grotto and went to go collect her errant boyfriend.

Heeh. Boyfriend.

It became clear fairly quickly that the figure was Autumn, and that he couldn't remember which way to go. Clamhead. As he sort of turned in place, Pearl altered her course to stay behind him, sneaking up on him.

And then tackle--hugged him from behind with a war cry.

Daisicle
I know I said I'd answer on lunch but lol what is break?

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 5:35 pm
Autumn had stopped moving for a few moments, pondering deeply which direction might be the correct direction and wondering how much time had passed since he'd left home. Surely it hadn't been that long and he would still be getting there on time; it'd only been a few misfins after all. Staring in the wrong direction yet again, he softly hit a closed fist to the other hand's palm and nodded once. Yes. It must be in this direction.

Just as he was about to make off in that direction, a sudden force sent him tumbling with a loud scream.

"What in Tariel's name?!" he exclaimed as his arms were pinned against his side and his vision grew dizzy from their spinning. If he'd had better reflexes, be might have tried to use the torque to send the cause of the force off of him, but instead he allowed themselves to spin a few times before they landed in the sand below, his face first.

He wriggled around a bit to lift his head up as he ungracefully tried to spit sand out from his mouth and nose, his face contorting as he failed, before he awkwardly turned his head to look behind him. Still rather disheveled and otherwise silly looking, Autumn smiled when he saw who it was that had him pinned. "Hi Pearl! What are you doing out here? I was just about to get to you."

Menelie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:50 pm
"Um, you were pretty clearly facing in the totally wrong direction," said Pearl matter-of-factly, "sitting" on him (really more like floating just above him), her arms crossed and her nose skyward in mock anger. "I have been waiting for like, forever."

Even pretending to be mad at him, the sight of him brightened her spirit and his nearness made her heart sing. How had she had the good fortune to be his girlfriend?? Luckiest Naiad ever.

"Can't believe you forgot where I lived," she said, shaking her head and trying her best not to giggle.

Daisicle
/so late >>

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:08 pm
Almost (almost) concerned he'd actually angered her, Autumn pouted as he brought his now-freed arms up to cross under his chin, making no attempt to get up from this position. Rather than looking pathetic, his face resembled moreso that of a child who'd just had some ill-planned scheme foiled. "C'mon... I was clearly almost here. Really~! Didn't ya see?" He lightly puffed up his cheeks and pushed out his lips forward, first both, then just the bottom when he changed his mind on the look he was going for.

Sighing, he audibly released the 'air' from his mouth and raspberried nothing in particular. (oh boy was she cute when she was mad though. he'd have to keep this in mind... heh...) "What'cha gettin' mad for? I was only a little late...~" It was probably certainly more than a little.

"I didn't forget!" his tone was defensive as he arched up as much as she'd let him, palms pushing forward in the sand. However, for how serious he'd been in this moment, the sand below him shifted and set his face falling right back in. This time he grumbled into the sand "Okay... Maybe I forgot the directions... But I'd remember which it was!"

Menelie
Don't worry, I'm late too XP

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces