Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:18 pm
This is a private roleplay between AstoriaFallen's Chimera and other members of the Dreamwalker Herd. Please DO NOT post without invitation.

User ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallens Teepee | JetAlmearas Teepee |

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:03 pm
User ImageLong legs carried the young Pronghorn forward through the lands in which she called home. Her parents had called this the place of the DreamWalkers. She was curious to know what that meant. What was a DreamWalker? Did that make her one since she lived here? Her mind was just a flurry of questions without answers. Wispy tendrils of black smoke drifted from her as she moved, her silver gaze glancing around as she walked through the early morning mist. She wondered how well she blended in, she felt as though she were almost a part of it. With a burst of energy she gave a happy bound forward and danced through the mist, her dark form blending well in the early morning darkness. She almost looked like a red blur as she bounded around, leaping on and off things.

She was curious to know what was through the edges of this place, through the mist. She paused in her frolicking and stared into the deep fog before her and flicked her ears slightly. She pondered the idea of going that way but flattened her ears and decided against it. It wasn't safe. At least that's what she had been told. So she wasn't going to question it.

Turning around she bounded towards one of the groves that wasn't too far away. She was hoping to meet one of the members of the Herd. She had heard about them from her parents, but had yet to lay eyes upon any of them so her mind was racing with all sorts of visions of how they might look. Where they grotesque? Ordinary? Something her mind couldn't even comprehend? So many different ideas popped into her thoughts and she gave a small smile as she flicked her little tail with an excited giggle. However, her excitement came to a halt. She thought she saw movement in the mist ahead and she instinctively laid down and remained still. Her dark form and wispy tendrils made her blend in relatively easy in the surrounding area. However, the sun was rising so she was becoming more and more visible as time progressed.
WC: 357

JetAlmeara
I tried looking in a spot for terrain description for the herd but couldn't exactly find anything? If She-Ra wants to join in too, she totally can smile

Mindsend

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:56 am
AstoriaFallen
Hmm, I should probably add that in somewhere, It's a secluded valley in the mountains, there is really only one viable & safe pathway in and out of it and that's only open after snow melt in the late spring - hence the herds somewhat sheltered life when it comes to the outside world. It's a rather misty land most of the time with a few small tree groves, a mountain stream/pond, a couple of caves and mountain pathways leading to various grazing lands etc.

User Image

Today was going to be a fine day, the stallion could feel it in his bones, the mist still hung thickly but he could already feel the mornings warmth starting to spread and with it the mist would thin. The thinner the mist the easier it was to patrol the herds boarders and guard the path, two things with made Ramiel quite happy. The safer the herd the better tempered he tended to be...especially now what with the foals running about.

thinking of the foals made a warm look flow across his features, he never would have thought being a father would please him so much, he would miss them today as he returned to his more normal routine, they were old enough now that both he and Phae could return to their duties and leave them in the capable hands of the Shepherds - at least for a few hours each day.

Ramiel was so caught up in his thoughts that he almost failed to see the small fawn laying motionless in the misty ground, in fact he nearly trod upon the poor creature before jumping away with a snort. "Blessed child!" He exclaimed "What are you doing out here all alone?" It was quite easy to see who the parents of this particular fawn were - there were only one such pair in the lands and he had heard through the guards that the shadowy blessed had begotten fawns.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:44 pm
JetAlmeara

She remained still as could be as she watched the looming figure take form into a towering creature that reminded her of herself, but looked different. It's feathers were unknown to her and she wondered if this was what her parents had told them about. Un-moving from her position she may have just allowed the towering beast to step upon her, however fortune favored the tiny pronghorn as he spotted her none to soon. She perked her ears at his words and lifted her head, her pale eyes blinking as she looked upon the feathered stallion. She flicked her tail and flattened her ears nervously as she thought of what to say. It was simple enough of an answer, to speak the answer to his question. "I was exploring... Should I not?" She asked him as she stood up on limber legs.

She was young still, but almost reached his shoulders with her ears standing erect atop her skull. "My name is Chimera, what is your name?" She asked wondering if he was one of the members her parents had mentioned. She remembered the names they had told her and her siblings, however she still had no clue what they looked like. Though he could very well not be? She flicked her tail nervously and did a little dance with her cloven hooves and gazed down upon his feet to see they were clawed. She wasn't sure if she should be worried or not. The claws looked dangerous. Though he gave her no reason to be afraid, so she fought the urge to flee from him.

WC: 266

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:17 pm
User ImageA white and golden form appeared in the foggy outreaches of the valley, her massive wings laid against her side as she looked around. The soft sound of voices had been carried upon the wind to her petite ears and she thought she had recognized one. Her tail flicked behind her as she cocked her head for a moment. To see who it was or just let it alone. Despite her having been brought up in the herd, she had never really connected with the others her size. Familiars had always been far easier for her to communicate with and to this day she'll never understand why. Though to say it bothered her would be a lie, since she rarely thought about it. Flicking her rather large tail behind her for a moment she figured she go and see what was going on.

She needed to collect a few herbs while she was out anyway.

Cloven hooves rose and fell upon the dew covered ground as she made her way closer to the voices, one male and the other female. Letting out a soft snort she shifted her wings as Ramiel came into view. He was a familiar face to her, as he was one of the prominent leaders to their Herd. She almost didn't see the small black and red form at first, but as she grew nearer she realized one of their local familiar inhabitants had been blessed with offspring. A smile spread across her face as she looked at it's unique makeup and she turned her gaze to Ramiel and bowed her head in greeting. "Ramiel, it's pleasant to see you about." While their herd wasn't exactly large their numbers were still few so running into other members didn't happen too often.

At least to her it didn't.

She glanced towards the fawn since she couldn't really think of anything else to call a baby pronghorn. "Hello there." She said softly, her voice almost like a coo sound. "Where are your parents?" She wasn't sure if Ramiel had already covered it but it was already asked. Shifting her wings as she glanced from fawn to stallion she wondered what to talk about. Having to hold a conversation with another wasn't something she had to do often so she was at a bit of a cross roads for the moment.

“Your daughters have grown up wonderfully.” She said to him figuring talking about something recent would probably be best. They had all grown up to be strong, vibrant mares and each had taken their place within the herds ranks. Her gaze turned towards the little fawn again and she took a step nearer, her head bent low as she took a moment to inspect the frail looking creature. She was so tiny, she felt like she may hurt it if she got to close. “You shouldn't be here alone.”
WC:481

The Dawn of Twilight

Kaya Wolf Moon

JetAlmeara

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:31 am
AstoriaFallen

Ramiel's features softened as the small fawn finally answered him, it was obvious she was nervous. "Oh, no of course you may explore." He assured the fawn "You are blessed of the Oneiroi and this is your home, it is important to know the land well....though perhaps it would be wise for you to do your exploring in the company of others. It is easy to get lost in the mists." He cautioned her, of course he could also mention the possible perils hidden in the mist but his Champions had reported no such problems and the stallion didn't see a need to further frighten the small creature on what promised to be such a fine day.

Ramiel was a touch unsure what to do now however - he couldn't bring the fawn out on patrol and neither could he leave her here by herself, It seemed that younglings of any species did love to get themselves into these sort of predicaments. In a way the stallion sort of envied them, how wonderful it must be to be learning all about the world for the very first time.

Thankfully it seemed he might be spared attempting to solve this most recent of problems with the arrival of another, the quiet and shy Eir was easily recognized and quite welcome - the soft mare had a way with familiars and he lowered his head to return her greeting. "Greetings Eir, it seems the Oneiroi have shone their light upon all of us this morning, the young one claims to have been out exploring, I have cautioned her about doing so alone" He stated as she stepped forward to speak to the fawn.

Her words on his daughters made the stallions heart swell, indeed they all promised to be wonderful herd members with a great deal in store for them. "Thank you, it is a testament to our fine community that they have blossomed as they have, there were times that I was quite sure their mother and I could not have done it on our own." Being a father had proven to be quite a deal harder then he expected , foals could be difficult and troublesome and tiring..but it had also been rewarding and wonderful, the support of the herd as a whole had been a welcome and helpful support system in the whole endeavor.

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:54 am
User Image

"It's so big out here." She hadn't imagined the place would be so huge, as he continued on she flicked her tail excitedly behind her as she listened to the large stallion speak. She frowned slightly, he was right, she should have been with one of her siblings or one of her parents and not alone. She just hadn't thought it would be alright for her to walk around on her own a bit. Though she was far too young to really think about such things until someone else said them to her. When a white and gold mare approached she shrank back slightly but relaxed a little since the other hadn't seemed alarmed by her presence. She picked up his name when she greeted him and hers from him as he returned one in kind. She was about to tell them her name when the mare reiterated that she shouldn't be out here alone. She made a mental note to remember that wandering alone wasn't the best thing to do. At the question to her parents whereabouts she flicked her tail behind her for a moment and answered the mare, "My parents are with my siblings." She looked around for a moment. "In that direction a little ways." She was fairly certain it was that direction. "I'm Chimera." She finally figured she could get her name out while there was a pause in conversation from all parties.
WC: 238

User ImageShe glanced from fawn to stallion and took in everything she was hearing. Watching the little one she marveled at the size of the creature and knew she wasn't very old, but that never did stop someone from having a curious nature. She was pleased that her comment about his daughters brought him pride and she flicked her tail behind her as she looked down at the fawn as she stated her name. "We have you and Oneiroi to thank for how much our Herd has grown." She said with a nod of her head as she kept an eye on the fawn out of the corner of her eye. "I can accompany the young one back to her parents." She offered to him in reassurance that he needn't worry about the young ones fate. It was also for Chimera to know that she was looking out for her as well.
WC: 151

JetAlmeara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:39 am
AstoriaFallen

Ramiel chuckled slightly at the fawns words "Yes, although somewhat shrouded in mist the herd lands are quite large - I am sure that before too long you will know all there it to know about our home." In a way the young fawn might know more eventually, although Ramiel prided himself on knowing every bit of the land he protected he wasn't foolish enough to think he knew as much as the fawn and her kind whose small stature and agile hooves could take her to far greater heights and smaller ledges then either he or even his winged brethren could ever hope to accomplish.such was the life of a blessed creature, closer to the Gods, more innocent and in a way more free. He might have envied them if he wasn't so pleased with his own life currently.

Turning his attention back to the mare Ramiel nodded "I would be very grateful...I don't think she would do well on patrol with me and her parents would likely chew my ears off for trying." He stated with a laugh, he was well aware that parents - especially when their children were this young - tended to be more then a little bit protective and almost certainly he would get fussed at for dragging her off to patrol for Nightmares...just as he would get fussed at for leaving her alone. It was really a loose loose situation here and Eir was saving him quite a bit of lecturing when he thought about it "I really do appreciate it." He stated again "I don't want to be on the bad side of angry parents."

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:06 pm
User Image

Flicking her tail behind her as she walked around a little bit she looked back up at the two equines. She took the time to study the two and realized how different both seemed. Regardless she didn't really think about their differences so much, it was still curious to see that everyone looked so different. Her and her family looked pretty much the same, or similar? Yes, similar was what she was thinking of. "Maybe one day I can walk around with you?" She asked Ramiel with a hopeful look in her gaze. She turned her attention towards Eir as she offered to take her home. She had been away for a little while and her mommy and daddy were probably worried. "Thank you for offering to take me home." She said to her with a smile.
WC: 137

User Image"While I think a patrol would be informative, I have to agree. Her parents are probably already worried." She said looking down towards the small one. "I think they will be more relieved than angry, but only Oneiroi can tell." She said with a small smile as she imagined how it might go. She wasn't overly worried though. "I do pray the Gods keep you safe on your Patrols. I would like to accompany you as well one day. Perhaps we can do it together." She said giving the fawn a smile. She figured she could gather some of the herbs that grew close to the lands boarders and stay protected at the same time. It was kind of a win win. Plus she'd be learning what he did on his patrols. While she wasn't always the most social, or always right in the head she was curious to know what others in the herd did.

Glancing around for a moment she returned her attention back towards Ram and her tail came around and settled against her legs. The day may still be young but it was likely time that they got a move on so that her parents weren't even more worried than they already where. If they were awake that was. She knew that some slept until close to noon, but with the way the heat had been lately it was likely they were already up and moving around. Glancing towards the fawn she couldn't help but wonder how or why she had thought it a good idea to walk around. Especially being so young and awkward. Though she really didn't have much right to say anything, she had done quite similar things when she was a young filly.

Ah the joys of innocent youth. Though if you don't get out and explore and get into things you'll never learn anything. Eir had learned quite a bit from her experimenting. That and her lack of socializing with others had caused her to be a little strange at times, but she could manage every now and again. At least when she wasn't testing out new tonics or treatments. Who else could she try them on but herself? It's not like she had anyone to experiment on. Plus she'd rather herself get sick or hurt and not someone else. It would wound her a great deal if someone else was to become hurt on her behalf. "We should get you back to your parents now young Chimera." She said looking down at the foal before turning her attention to Ramiel. "Do let me know if you see any interesting plants while out on your patrols." She said to him with a smile. She could always use more herbs in her collection. Plus she wanted to try out some new things. It was tough sometimes being the only physical healer in the herd, but she made due.
WC: 486

JetAlmeara
<3

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas