Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Down the Rabbit Hole: A basket contest! Congrats, Phail! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I love Strife ponies!
Of course! What kind of stupid poll topic is that???
81%
 81%  [ 52 ]
No, because I am a philistine.
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Gooooooooold
17%
 17%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 64

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:03 pm
Username: Phail Ninja
Name of foal: Alourien (From Alouette + Amrien)
Temper of foal: Purposive
Who do you start out with, Mom or Dad?: Mom, but I hope she might meet her dad later on for plots ID
Tell us about yourself!

Alourien has in some ways inherited the best of both her parents - her mother's self-confidence but balanced out with her father's focus and determination. She's flirtatious, she's gorgeous and she knows it, but she also knows when not to abuse it. Growing up with her mother's side of the family, she was learned their notions of free love and has accepted this as the right way to live life. She won't toy with others, unlike her mother, but will give herself freely to others without any expectations, or any need for reciprocation should they not desire her.

Growing up was a hard experience for her. She never really felt any love from her mother, instead feeling a bit like one of her tools. Do this, do that, do all these things to please the mother who didn't particularly seem to care for her. If possible, I'd like her to meet the other family members, to realise that not everyone is like that. To find a friend, a parental figure, in some of her extended family, and to realise as she grows up that what her mother is doing isn't fair. At first she will be somewhat bitter, resentful at having been put through so much for such a ridiculous purpose, but she finds it hard to hate her mother, especially with the support of the rest of the family.

She instead grows to forgive, and perhaps pity her. Her ultimate goal is to try to fix the wrongs of her mother - though she doesn't think her mother would agree with her plans. I'd like her to seek out the rest of the family, meet her abandoned half-siblings and kindle a relationship with them. She wants to meet them, to get to know them, try to apologise for her mother's actions and show them that they were probably better off without her.

She will try to smooth things over between Amary and the rest of the family, but will try to stand strong against her mother's influence as much as possible. She doesn't want to be used to help lure in stallions, especially not to be used for her mother's purposes. She tries very hard to establish who she is herself, apart from all the drama around her life. And it helps her develop who she is, get a feel herself, come to love herself and be full of self-confidence with the guiding of her extended family. She thinks a lot about her mother, about her mistakes, and vows not to make them. Free love, yes, but not thoughtless flirting, not meaningless tryst after meaningless tryst, and should she ever have foals she would be determined to raise them right, to focus on them and only them, not on her own wants or needs at the time.

Her attempt to reconnect with her family is not limited to her mother's side, however. I really want her to set out and seek her father, to establish a relationship with him and her estranged brother. She doesn't like that they were abandoned away from her, and seeks to bridge this gap. She'd want to try and get to know him, to offer him some sort of peace of mind that she and her other brother turned out alright, and that it wasn't his fault that their mother left. She's a strong mare, and would try and stand by him as his plot shenanigans go down. Perhaps she would caution him against Raven, maybe encouraging Hallow's Bane to talk to him and keep a closer eye on him. She might try to be there for him when Raven passes, should she be able to, or perhaps she only finds him after he is a skinwalker - think of all the juicy drama plots. She will definitely want to help to charm him, and help him deal with the fallout afterwards.

Ultimately, she is a bridge between the two halves of the family. She grows up to set herself aside from her mother, vowing to never become someone so shallow and vain, and tries very hard to develop herself without any of her influence. She wants to right her wrongs, and does this not by forcing her mother to apologise, but by going out and meeting everyone herself, by being there for her family, by trying to help those who are tied to her by blood as much as possible.

Other: BOTH PARENTS PLOTS ARE SO WONDERFUL x.x I COULDN'T PICK JUST ONE. Thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of both of these wonderful families <3 I think I tied in a lot of my plot ideas in the previous section, so I don't have too much to say here! xD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:28 pm
Username: Angelique DelaMort
Name of foal: Circe
Temper of foal: Spellbinding
Who do you start out with, Mom or Dad?: She will go with her mother to learn her "ways"....to a point.
Tell us about yourself! Circe sees her mother as strong, a mare in control of her life and unwilling to allow the scorn and derision of others to hold her down. At such a young age she doesn't understand why her family wants to keep her separated from her mother and does everything she can to spend as much time as possible with her mother. As she grows up she adopts her mother's view of men to a degree, she sees them less as objects to admire her and more of a means to an end. She lacks respect of anyone aside from herself (well, maybe her other family member, she might just respect them...a little). She has no desire to seek out her father (though it would be very interesting if their paths did cross). Circe seeks to charm others to meet her needs. She also has something of a passing interest in the darkness of their world which can lead her down some dangerous paths, of course Circe figures she'll be just fine as long as she can charm one or two big, strong, stallions to guide her along the way.
Other: I would like to see Circe grow into a more balanced character but of course that takes time (and hopefully lots of family RP!)

P.S. - This set up reminds me a ton of Fire Emblem Fates - pick your path! Define your destiny!

Thanks for the opportunity to be part of this family!  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:47 pm
Username: Lady_Ourania
Name of foal: Antigone
Temper of foal: Perceptive
Who do you start out with, Mom or Dad?: She will stick with mom for a while before either striking out on her own, or being adopted by another maternal family member. It could be interesting for her to encounter Orpheus from time to time, dipping in and out of his life while quietly sizing him up. She could be there during his happiest moments and his greatest downfalls, though her specific role in the proceedings would be hashed out between all participants.

Tell us about yourself! Antigone is mother's perfect little accessory: dainty, charming, but always highlighting Amary's own loveliness. Any attempts to praise her personally will be steered toward Amary instead, usually in a subtle or vaguely self-effacing manner. You think she's pretty? Clearly the person in question has yet to meet Amary, who is a paragon of grace. That will have to be rectified, and quickly.

However, her humbleness and willingness to defer to her mother's superior beauty are all a means of building her up so that she can knock her down, if necessary. Antigone's own exterior - when coupled with her mother's blinding vanity - are merely a means to an end for the filly/mare, a distraction that she can utilize when she needs it. Amary is a puzzle she solved long ago, easily manipulated by her ego and her desperation to be the golden child once again. If her mother ceases to be useful, then she will trade her out for a different family member, someone sympathetic to her plight as an ornamental child. Even if her mother eventually realized her intentions, no one would believe her, not with her history. And Antigone can play the part of the exploited daughter rather well, after all.

Where Antigone serves as a gimmick for her mother, everyone else will be a tool, blunt or sharp as she requires. She will not give her body freely to others, having learned from Amary's mistakes in that area. Instead she hints, lures, provides false promises. Love is a chore others toil to make work, and Antigone is not one to do herself what she can trick less clever creatures into doing for her.

Her brothers are a more delicate subject for Antigone, and potentially something of a weak spot. She feels a grudging attachment toward them that doesn't always extend to the rest of the family, a kind of affection born of shared experience. Her kinship will be strongest with whichever brother ends up stuck with Amary, though she may not always act as such. Her siblings bring more genuine sentiments to the forefront, and that can be dangerous for a filly/mare with a goal. Depending on their attitude toward their situation at large, Antigone may offer to let them in on her machinations, though their input is unlikely to be valued as highly as her own.

Other: In the long-term: Antigone's goals will likely change as she grows, though she will always value her freedom from obligation over anything else. As such, it would take some convincing for her to assist in latching the charm onto her Skinwalker father. Only one or both of her brothers might be able to sway her, supposing they were so inclined.

Also, family RP for me is like winning the lottery, and I would love to toss Antigone with any and all members, if permitted, both on Amary and Orpheus' side. Antigone will have trouble forming bonds, both within and outside of her own blood, but I could see the right kind of personality being able to lure her out. Or one up her, if that was their intention. Being smart and knowing it tends to come with its own set of pitfalls, so it would be interesting to see her tripped up.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:20 pm
**EDITED**

Username: Tsunake
Name of foal: Vivian
Temper of foal: Charming
Who do you start out with, Mom or Dad?: Mom!

Tell us about yourself! Viv is a creature that oozes confidence and charisma. Her playful and easy-going manner is something she picked up from her mother, and from first glance, she seems simple. She'll simper and giggle at strangers without any regard for how she may appear, and often gets distracted or confused if things grow a little too complex for her tastes. If confronted with a problem or something she doesn't like, Vivian will ignore it and blissfully chatter on about something--anything-- else. If that doesn't work, she'll turn her back on the situation and remove herself from it entirely.

Her mother won't need to fear her taking the attention of stallions--though Vivian is able to lure them in with her coquettish antics, as soon as they try to press the situation beyond playful chatter, she'll flounce off to the next sparkly thing that's caught her eye. This leaves Amary in the perfection position to snatch them up and do some charming herself.

In truth, Vivian is not nearly as shallow or simple as she appears. Things were made very clear to her as a foal, though not intentionally: she was a means to fix broken bonds between her mother and her extended family. Her brother was the perfect child, while she was merely an afterthought. She played the role of the darling, but dumb, daughter and Amary never had a reason to shove her off on her father instead. Vivian is still affectionate towards her other sibling and mother, not holding this knowledge against either of them. It's much easier to ignore her problems and act like everything is just fine. She'll be quite eager to meet her mother's side of the family, eager to latch onto more people who will want to keep her around.

Any attempts to get her to take sides between her extended family and Amary will force her to play even dumber than usual in a frantic attempt to avoid aligning herself one way or the other. I imagine she'll crack under the pressure of her family wanting to find more about her, one day, and her silly, flirtatious facade will splinter. The truth is, Vivian doesn't know who she is really supposed to be. Her ditzy cheerfulness is a convenient excuse to hide from the ugly truth that she feels like she was an unwanted, unnecessary addition.

Way down the line, I'd like for Vivian to confront these feelings, and to stop trying to fill a niche for her mother so that she's convenient to keep around. I'd like her to stand on her own four hooves and know her own worth, no matter what direction she chooses in life. In truth, she isn't sure she can survive on her own, and after meeting Guirien, she will be wholly convinced that she made the right choice. Why suffer like he did? Even if it means lying to herself--it's better than feeling abandoned.

Other: Thank you for the opportunity, you two!

-I feel like Orpheus and his family will be something of a strange curiosity for Vivian. At this time, I don't have any plots to tangle her up in them, but I'd really like for her, at some point, to seek out her dad and other brother. Maybe that's the push she needs to stop hiding behind her fabricated personality!

-Regardless of what happens, I'd like get Amrien involved again, if you are willing, Caj. ninja

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:35 pm
Username: musicaloner7
Name of foal: Agape { greek meaning for love }
Temper of foal: Disjointed
Who do you start out with, Mom or Dad?: mom
Tell us about yourself!

At the start, when she's young and naive, Agape will yearn for her mothers affections. She will be sweet, adoring, and loyal to Amarantine, wanting nothing more than her approval and acceptance. Looking up to her mother for her confidence, and boldness, she too will try to practice the same. Of course, she won't ever get this from the older mare... And as she starts to grow, learn, and gain realization, Agape will begin a transformation.

The metamorphosis will begin as she's on the cusp of her 'teens', and is able to really grasp the actions of her mother. Her glistening, and romanticized view of the selfish mare will start to fade, and crack. Over time the more her mother attempts to use her for personal gain, without any concern for Agape's own wants and needs, that once loving filly will have a now sullied perspective. Not only will she begin to question, and second guess her mothers intentions, but it will then spread on to how she views others. Her mothers family will be questioned as well, even those who show her kindness and love will now be faced with a skeptical lens from Agape. What do they really want from her...? What is it that they're buttering her up for...? a darkness will start to shroud her, a guarded armor building around her heart to protect it from further hurt and heartbreak.

Due to the nature of her family dynamic--mostly her mothers--Agape will live a life of utter confusion, and misunderstanding of others. With her guarded disposition, it will be near impossible for her to form true close bonds. From her mother, though, she has gained the ability to put on very passable facades. She will put on airs, and be cordial, that most wouldn't even guess how withdrawn and disconnected the mare really is. She has class, charm, and poise, but is in no sense a delicate or fragile sort. With her hardened interior, she's gained a strength that is also her weakness. For without love, how can she truly grow and build? thus she is stuck in the cold isolation of loneliness, no matter the amounts of family who surround her.

In the pit of her metal enclosure, though, lies a tender softness, just waiting to be tapped. Waiting for hope to find it, and bring it from the heavy clad armor that has been worn for so long.

The small grace of happiness she does gain are from flowers, finding a strong adoration for them, and comfort.

Other: thank you kindly for the opportunity.

- Currently I am not sure how she will feel about her father, but would be open to them meeting and interacting and all that good stuff. Since I can't really play/predict everything out without rp, some interaction would be appreciated with him!

- Depending on her siblings personality, I would like them to possibly be rather close, but more in a sense that she protects them from their mothers manipulative ways. A sort of knightly sister sorta deal.

- I would like for her to eventually find someone who can tear the shackles, and hard shell she bears, which will then unlock many new sides to her that are tender and perhaps underdeveloped. Aka. this would be a new chapter and extension to her personality, but not a complete change of persona... if that makes sense?

- Any rp with other family members, especially Amaratine's side that will be around here, is super appreciated! I'm very big into rp, and family bonds.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:46 pm
Username: dolphingurl
Name of foal: Auiliana (inspired by Guilian but with and Amary flare, perhaps one of her mother's ways of trying to regain his favor?)
Temper of foal: loving
Who do you start out with, Mom or Dad?: Mom
Tell us about yourself! She is going to be sweet and loyal. Always striving for affection from her mother. Growing up she will see her mother as perfect even when others tell her different, she is her mother after all! I see her forming a close relationship with her brother and hopefully other members of her family. I think it would be interesting if other family members become close to her and treat her more favorably than Amary and I think this would probably make her mother jealous and all she wants is her mother's love. I could see her having multiple relationships in the future due to her desire to be loved. Perhaps being used like her father was by her mother. Depending on how her and Amary's relationship grows I could see her eventually seeing her mother as she truly is, perhaps after meeting her father and seeing how what she did affected him.
Other: Thank you for this opportunity, such a lovely family!  

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:47 pm
Username: Mythi Red Panda
Name of foal: Laurianne (Her name consisting of parts from Amarantine + Guillan + Laureat's names. Not in a traditional half/half way, of course.) (Short names Lauri, Anne, etc)
Temper of foal: This will be blank for now until I can pin the temper to one word.
Who do you start out with, Mom or Dad?: Ma for now, but she'll eventually break and branch to her Pa and favor most of her family other than her mother. :3c
Tell us about yourself!

In the beginning
- The course of action that is taken is that she ends up going with her mother at first. As a foal she's incredibly malleable and impressionable and it's slightly taken advantage of. Because of her more softer personality at first, she isn't too much of a fighter. Laurianne could even be a bit of a pushover to what her mother wants of her or uses her for. Lauri does genuinely loves her mother, she thinks that she's the absolute doll who could do no wrong at all.
- In her young eyes, she thinks that Amary is just the prettiest thing ever, she does respect that she does have her flaws but they're minor to her. If she makes a mistake, even if Amary doesn't admit it, she was right in her mistake. She is too perfect to make mistakes, they're just part of who she is, they're not even regarded to be "mistakes".
- Of course because of the fact she is a bit of a pushover, she has a great deal of respect for her mother. She believes in her mother in what she is doing and doesn't question it. She figures, "they travel a bit, it's expected of it." and the fact that she could see her older family was certainly a plus.
- Lauri, however, wouldn't speak up to anything that she questioned not only because of her trust that she placed in her mother, but because of her literal softspokenness. It's hard for her to be verbal about most things. She can certainly speak about most things, but she is so quiet. Perhaps she knew it to be best to be quiet, but she always wished to ask about certain things -- mainly her father and his family. She had seen so much of her mother's family, but... Her father.
- She wasn't even too aware of the fact that she wasn't too favored in her mother's eyes. She thought that the love that she was being given -- which wasn't too much at all -- strange, but accepted. She didn't want to come off as clingy or anything like that since she was aware that it wasn't an attractive feature to have, and suppressed it. She always felt as if she were the variety last prize, but again... Mother. Mother knows best and it just meant that she needed to try harder for her to be close to the level that her brother was on.
- During the times that she was not about her mother and with her brother at first before they meet their other brothers and family, she's a bit more open towards her brother. Blissfully unaware of the shift in love between brother and sister in her mother's eyes, she tries to be as good of a sibling as she can. She's smitten to her brother, she absolutely adores him and tries to be as good of a friend and sibling as she can.

However
-Laurianne would definitely begin to notice certain things were off with what her mother was doing and how she had raised her older brothers/was raising her and her brother. While she would still very much agree with her doings -- mother does know "best" -- she would begin to question her, not being upfront verbal about it though. She would still be incredibly young and a bit of a pushover, and wouldn't directly try to speak to her mother about certain issues that were bugging her.
- As stated as well, she would still be young enough to still have a slightly cracked but overall loyal personality to her mother. She would help her in any way, even if it was to "help her by looking as adorable as you can to help Mommy meet a new friend." or anything similar to that. Questions would be raised in her mind, but again... the anxiety would begin to form when she would try to question it. She just assumed it was alright, it would be for the best for her mother's intentions and her's as well.
-Because of this, she would grow a lot closer to not only her brother Antian, but her older brothers as well. This is where she begins to open up with her insecurities about her mother. Her bond would solidify, and she would try to stay more with her family. (I really do want her to see her family more)
- She would eventually bring up her missing father and want to know about him, and know that she desperately wants to remove the shrouded mystery around him. She had no idea of what his appearance was, of what his ways were, of anything at all. She would even bring it up to her mother personally, not realizing that can of worms she would open up. And despite any badmouthing or otherwise that her mother would give her about him, she was the type that wanted to know and see personally what one was before judging -- the irony being that she never saw this until so much later in life with her mother.
- Eventually, fate would test how far she could leave her mother, without trying to upset her in Lauri's eyes of course. It was gradual, she wouldn't wish to just leave even though her mother had done the same to loved ones before, but it bubbled within her. She wished to go, she genuinely wished to go and seek out answers. The itch for knowledge didn't stop there, it continued to bubble and bubble until she grew more and more older.

When she gets a bit older...
This is all still in the air as Lauri develops, of course, but I have a few plot points/personality quirks that I'd like to see if they'd surface as she got older.
- First thing is first, the older that she gets the more that she realizes that every insecurity that she had with her mother was absolutely correct. She wouldn't dislike her at first, but her craving for independence would make her initially break from her mother for some time. Perhaps by sheer luck, or perhaps by a bit of a fallout and a fight where Lauri couldn't take not speaking up about something that had been upsetting her since she was a foal. However, she would break, even if it was for just a bit.
- While she was away from contact with her mother, she would still try to see her brothers, but... the hole that her father had left would continue to grow. She had so many questions and anxieties. She wanted to know more and more about the remaining family that she hadn't grown up with.
- It wouldn't be until she had matured into adulthood that she would find her father and see just what her mother had done to him and the lasting effects that had truly set into him. (She would find him about after Hallows Bane had saved him) It would be hard at first, since she had grown up knowing that mother was best -- mother was good, mother knew everything right...
- But something would bubble within her. There'd be more and more doubt and anxiety, but there'd be other things that she'd begin to feel. She'd never outright hate her mother, she wasn't capable of doing something like that. She would greatly resent her, though, and would make it a thing to stray from her mother as much as she could. She knew she had a lot of catching up to do between her families, but Lauri herself could even begin to heal.
- She would eventually have to go back to her mother's side of the family, but she would only do so to inform her family the bittersweet good news about her father. She hoped... that perhaps she could get her brother that remained with her mother to join her, but... she wasn't going to be the type of mare that would say no to her brother if he wouldn't want to come with her.
- There is one thing in particular to point out too for Lauri: Love in general is a bit of a strange thing for her. Being used as she was by her mother in her youth had messed with her. She does wish to find someone that she would prove to her mother that she could find someone that she wouldn't be so quick to leaving -- but at the same time with the fact that she knew about her abandoning nature and herself not being the best parent, she would develop a bit of a dependent personality. This will be a challenge to whomever she meets and wishes to love, not only from a mate but friends as well. With how easy it was for her to leave her father and her siblings, how easy would it be for another to do the same?

Her overall personality in general is still generally shy, gentle and anxious, but her open side still continues to be friendly and open. She isn't quick to judge, and she tries to see the absolute best in everyone. Despite the fact that she had been used so badly as a foal, she still puts a GREAT deal of trust into someone if they can crack her slight shell, but even with the trust she still has that bit of anxiety and fear that the past will show itself again if she gets too close to another. She wishes to have fun and enjoy life without worry, but... her mind does tell her otherwise.

... But that is of it's whole other carton of shells to step on.

Other: I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS omg I love playing personalities like this and I just love the wedge between both families.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:52 pm
Username: Kivras
Name of foal: Adrasteia
Temper of foal: Usually I leave it blank!
Who do you start out with, Mom or Dad?: Mom.
For a while, Teia will be complacent. Mother is mother, and mother knows best. But then She might decide 'no, this is not okay' and go seek out her father and become hopelessly attached to him.
Tell us about yourself! The part that I'm zoning in on is Family.
Family will be the one most important thing to her, and she will want nothing more than to see all her family happy; Mother included in the end.
Thus, when her father is cursed, she will stop at nothing to help him and those who also want to help him.

though, being family-oriented doesn't mean she's all sweet and rainbows. Teia manages to be aggressive. If someone does something she doesn't like, she's set off and will fly into a rage. The sibling she ends up being closet to will, hopefully, be her rock.
Other:
I lovelovelove this family and although my entry is rather lackluster compared to some, I tend to develop characters as I play them, and would much rather RP with people to flesh her out!  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:10 pm
First of all, Nayci and I would like to thank everyone who entered! It means a lot to us that so many people were interested in our little 'family,' and we had a blast reading your entries! It was not easy to choose a winner, that's for sure @@

But sadly, we only have one basket to give away, and after a ridiculous amount of debate (seriously, you should see our AIM logs from this weekend), we have agreed on a winner for this lovely lady. Congratulations, Phail!

Phail Ninja

Username: Phail Ninja
Name of foal: Alourien (From Alouette + Amrien)
Temper of foal: Purposive
Who do you start out with, Mom or Dad?: Mom, but I hope she might meet her dad later on for plots ID
Tell us about yourself!

Alourien has in some ways inherited the best of both her parents - her mother's self-confidence but balanced out with her father's focus and determination. She's flirtatious, she's gorgeous and she knows it, but she also knows when not to abuse it. Growing up with her mother's side of the family, she was learned their notions of free love and has accepted this as the right way to live life. She won't toy with others, unlike her mother, but will give herself freely to others without any expectations, or any need for reciprocation should they not desire her.

Growing up was a hard experience for her. She never really felt any love from her mother, instead feeling a bit like one of her tools. Do this, do that, do all these things to please the mother who didn't particularly seem to care for her. If possible, I'd like her to meet the other family members, to realise that not everyone is like that. To find a friend, a parental figure, in some of her extended family, and to realise as she grows up that what her mother is doing isn't fair. At first she will be somewhat bitter, resentful at having been put through so much for such a ridiculous purpose, but she finds it hard to hate her mother, especially with the support of the rest of the family.

She instead grows to forgive, and perhaps pity her. Her ultimate goal is to try to fix the wrongs of her mother - though she doesn't think her mother would agree with her plans. I'd like her to seek out the rest of the family, meet her abandoned half-siblings and kindle a relationship with them. She wants to meet them, to get to know them, try to apologise for her mother's actions and show them that they were probably better off without her.

She will try to smooth things over between Amary and the rest of the family, but will try to stand strong against her mother's influence as much as possible. She doesn't want to be used to help lure in stallions, especially not to be used for her mother's purposes. She tries very hard to establish who she is herself, apart from all the drama around her life. And it helps her develop who she is, get a feel herself, come to love herself and be full of self-confidence with the guiding of her extended family. She thinks a lot about her mother, about her mistakes, and vows not to make them. Free love, yes, but not thoughtless flirting, not meaningless tryst after meaningless tryst, and should she ever have foals she would be determined to raise them right, to focus on them and only them, not on her own wants or needs at the time.

Her attempt to reconnect with her family is not limited to her mother's side, however. I really want her to set out and seek her father, to establish a relationship with him and her estranged brother. She doesn't like that they were abandoned away from her, and seeks to bridge this gap. She'd want to try and get to know him, to offer him some sort of peace of mind that she and her other brother turned out alright, and that it wasn't his fault that their mother left. She's a strong mare, and would try and stand by him as his plot shenanigans go down. Perhaps she would caution him against Raven, maybe encouraging Hallow's Bane to talk to him and keep a closer eye on him. She might try to be there for him when Raven passes, should she be able to, or perhaps she only finds him after he is a skinwalker - think of all the juicy drama plots. She will definitely want to help to charm him, and help him deal with the fallout afterwards.

Ultimately, she is a bridge between the two halves of the family. She grows up to set herself aside from her mother, vowing to never become someone so shallow and vain, and tries very hard to develop herself without any of her influence. She wants to right her wrongs, and does this not by forcing her mother to apologise, but by going out and meeting everyone herself, by being there for her family, by trying to help those who are tied to her by blood as much as possible.

Other: BOTH PARENTS PLOTS ARE SO WONDERFUL x.x I COULDN'T PICK JUST ONE. Thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of both of these wonderful families <3 I think I tied in a lot of my plot ideas in the previous section, so I don't have too much to say here! xD

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff