-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:24 am
Preferred to be called: Diamond, Dia, Dai
Preferred Pronoun: She/her
Hobbies: Video games (Guild Wars 2, The Secret World, anything Bioware), writing, art, singing, baking, reading, binge watching and crying over costume dramas, going to the theatre (plays, musicals, ballet).
Job Title: Junior Unedited Soquili Colourist
Samples:
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]
Favorite things to work on: Limited colour palettes, creepy yet elegant concepts, flowercrowns, hair splicing.
Timezone: GMT during winter and BST during summer.
Other:
◊ I studied illustration at college
◊ I have moved around a lot and travel quite a bit
◊ I nap a lot. Too much really let's be honest
◊ I have a terrible habit of getting sidetracked, so it's best to quote me if you want me. 8');
◊ While I don't have much energy/time for rping anymore, I -love- to plot and am generally always down for it.
◊ Please don't be shy in talking to me/contacting me if you want to, I don't bite and am totally happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have! My PM box is always open.
◊ In saying that though, unfortunately I have a chronic illness that leaves me exhausted more times than not, so if I take a while to reply to you it's most likely because of that. <3
◊ I love birbs so much ;v; especially owls

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:11 pm

Preferred to be called:
Kyrie

Preferred Pronoun:
She! Female pronouns!

Job Title:
I am your Teepee's Queen Manager!
I updated all your Teepees, adding in new soq as requested, checking that initial stat rolls are completed, completing overhaul requests, evicting ponies and even creating a new teepee here and there! However if you've got any questions/concerns regarding stats, that is the lovely Phail Ninja you'll want to ask! ;3

Hobbies:
Going out with friends to dinner and movies
Playing with my corgi
Reading (when I have time)
RP (...also when I have time)
Listening to music
Browsing the internet
Starting to get into cosplay with my best friend *u*
Watching my favorite TV shows (Teen Wolf, Criminal Minds, The 100, The Shannara Chronicles, Say Yes to the Dress, Flea Market Flip)

Favorite things to work on:
Teepees. ALL THE TEEPEES. With a slight chance of scattered certs mixed in the fray ;D

Timezone:
MST - lurkin in the AZ desert

Other:
- PM's and/or Discord are the swiftest way to get in touch with me
- Usually I'm on Discord all the time, or if I'm not there, just leave me a message and I'll see it as soon as I get on again!
- I work as a paraprofessional in a K-2nd grade class of Special Education students!
- I LOVE plotting! I do try to RP when I have time, but plotting is preferred right now <3
- I have a degree in Fine Arts with a love of drawing and painting
- I've got a pembroke welsh corgi that is my furry child x3

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:46 pm
Preferred to be called: Eski, or any nickname tbh.
Preferred Pronoun: Female
Job Title: I color the odd thing here and there when I have time between work.
Favorite things to work on: Macabre stuff (sans gore), witchy stuff, skeletal stuff, naturals, blending, skinwalkers, black w/bright color(s), song-inspired, likes/dislikes list semis, wishing stars, crackships
Timezone: EST
Hobbies:
  • Coloring
  • Drawing
  • Dog training
  • Video games
  • Writing
  • Batman
  • Cartoons
  • Animated movies
  • Manga
  • Psychological study

Other:
  • INFJ
  • Psychology degree
  • Joined Gaia in 2006, started stalking the b/c in 2007, been coloring since around 2008/9. What did I do before b/c? Mostly Towns...
  • I love PMs and quotes.
  • Discord Eski#1366
  • Overwatch Eski#11349

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:10 pm
Preferred to be called: Ryuu, Ryu, Ryuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Preferred Pronoun: whatever floobs ur boobs
Job Titles:
  • Colorist
    Samples, roughly in newest to oldest:
    User Image User Image User Image
    Likes & Dislikes: I haven't done customs for a while, so I've no strong feelings yet! I'll update this section when I can.

• Certist
    In the arrival mule's post history, you may Ctrl + F "Ryuu's Drops" for drops from my own certing thread and the Baby Bump thread, and "Ryuu's Cert Drops" for all others. I tend to drop my own certs first—not because I prioritize them, but because I'm able to set up their certs before the pet is posted for certing. For other colorists, I don't keep track of released pets until after they've been posted for certing. Certing turnaround can be one to two weeks, though this may be extended during particularly busy times IRL.

Hobbies: playing games, watching shows, crying loudly—often simultaneously
Favorite things to work on: beautiful blues and wishing stars
Timezone: PST
Other: incredibly shy and hides often; i'm very sorry if i don't reply to any social calls (hello's, how are you's, singalongs to Adele, etc.)—i promise it's nothing personal!

• Worklog: Usually posted at the end of the month and kept up-to-date. If you're in my list, I haven't forgotten you!
  • Inbox: Always open! /smooch
  • Discord: Open as well! Online status is determined by whether or not my computer is on, and not whether or not I'm actually there, so please take it with a grain of salt! If your request isn't under any time constraints, feel free to send messages right away and I can get back to you when I return (a.k.a. please treat this like PMs! If you wait for me to be online first, it can—and will—bog down the process due to my fluctuating availability).
  • Message Received?: I try to answer every shop-related question swiftly. There may be some delay if I need to contact other staff for clarification or rummage around the PB; otherwise, this should not take more than 48 hours. If I haven't replied after that, I may not have received the question, and I would greatly appreciate it if you could resend. Replies to breeding inquiries and plot discussions may take a little longer, but do feel free to poke me if you've any concerns that I haven't received your message(s).
  • Problems?: Please definitely feel free to talk to me if I have done anything to hurt you! I cannot rectify my mistakes if I am not aware a problem exists in the first place.

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:13 pm
Preferred to be called: zac works.
Preferred Pronoun: he/him/his.
Job Title: Senior colorist.
Examples:
[ x ] | [ x ] | [ x ] | [ x ]
[ x ] | [ x ] | [ x ] | [ x ]

Hobbies: cosplay, rp, drawing, sculpting, geology research, space stuff, video games.
Favorite things to work on: bones/skeletal things, creepy things, glowing stuff, really intricate markings (i.e. lacy stuff), tt breedings, skinwalkers/purewalkers.
Timezone: cst.
Other: when i get my doctorate in history i'm going to sound like a supervillain b/c then i'll be dr. kaiser.
i'm also really anxious about social things and i'll only show up once in a blue moon these days.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:35 pm
Preferred to be called: Griff, Grn, GrnGriff. I answer to all.

Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

Hobbies:
--Coloring/Digital art.
--Reading~ I tend towards Fanasty with forays into Sci-Fi. I also adore audiobooks, since I can listen and work on other things at the same time.
--Learning to crochet. I just need to practice this a lot more.
--Writing. I enjoy writing so much. I just wish I had more time for it.
--Naps are a favorite hobby of mine.
--Work. (Everyone tells me it doesn't count but I spend so much free time doing stuff for it I'm pretty sure it counts.)

Favorite things to work on: Naturals. Spots. Natural inspired markings. Things with interesting colors. I also enjoy gradients.

Timezone: JST. (GMT +9)

Other:
-I am usually around, lurking somewhere in the shadows. I'm just really, really quiet.
-PM is usually the best way to get a hold of me- but sometimes I get busy and forget I have one waiting, or I think I already replied to it. Don't be afraid to poke me again if I don't reply to something!
-I am from Arizona but I moved to Japan some years ago.
-I work on ponies and other things after work (when it hasn't drained all the energy out of me) and on weekends.
-I am a slow colorist. (Feel free to poke me if you are concerned I may have forgotten something though.)

Grifferie

Deus Sherry

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:13 pm
Preferred to be called: Caj, Cajji

Job Title: Assistant Rp Manager

Hobbies:
  • Reading, especially classical literature
  • Cooking!
  • Jukite-style jujitsu
  • Board games
  • Elder Scrolls video games; I've been a dedicated fan since Morrowind

Favorite things to work on: I love reading rps! Though it makes me sad to encounter lime green or cyan text. Also, working on rp projects with my fellow indomitable rp peeps 4laugh

Timezone: CST

Other:
  • I have a degree in history and LOVE to talk my particular brand of dork with other history geeks
  • My husband and I have a dog, a cat, and are expecting our first child this fall!
  • My favorite breed of Soquili is Wind!
  • Pms are the best way to get ahold of me, though I usually leave AIM running throughout the day. I'm always open to questions/comments/general plotting!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:36 pm
Preferred to be called: Doodle, Paint, OP - what have you, Im flexible.

Preferred Pronoun: She/Her/ Mama monster xD

Job Title: Rookie unedited familiar colorist - Who doesnt cert her stuffs, i luv my certist.

Hobbies: Mini ( 7 year old daughter), Coloring, Gaming, Cooking, Reading, Rping, Comics, BATMAN <3, Movies, Music, Family time. Binge watching Netflix xD

Favorite things to work on: Everything really lol. Even if its a struggle for me, I enjoy the challenge of learning something new. But creepy-cute, colorful things..

Timezone: Oregon-bby-PST

Other:
- I have insomnia so I keep late/crazy hours
- Pms are always welcome, but its always faster to catch me on skype (RainbowfiedZombie) or Aim (DarkMarshmellows)
- RL is chaotic for me, between my daughter, and my mom who is fighting bone cancer at the moment.
- March is a hard month for me, I tend to withdraw a bit due to my dads passing and his birthday.
- I LOATHE drama, I will do whatever to keep things peaceful.
- Huge animal lover, and currently have 3 different aquariums going
- I cant rp like I used to, but I try and am always down for plottings!
- I LOVE sugar skulls and Día de Muertos (The lore! The history the family love!) and giraffes...>.>

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:28 pm
Preferred to be called: Nyhility, Nyh, or Silent work for me!

Preferred Pronoun: she/her/it

Job Title: Junior Edited Colorist

Samples:
[ gaia_kittenstar ][ gaia_kittenstar ][ gaia_kittenstar ][ gaia_kittenstar ][ gaia_kittenstar ][ gaia_kittenstar ][ gaia_kittenstar ][ gaia_kittenstar ][ gaia_kittenstar ]

Hobbies:
  • I absolutely love to read! My current favorites are Neil Gaiman, Brandon Sanderson, Cassandra Clare, and Alison Croggon.
  • Western horseback riding, primarily in barrel racing events.
  • PC gaming, 90% on Guild Wars 2.
  • Browsing through manga. Advent fan of Chrono Crusade, D Gray-Man, and Shingeki no Kyojin.

• Natural marks and colors.
  • Intricate or long hairstyles. (sans extreme curls)
  • Purple color schemes. <3
  • Neons but only in trim/minimal/accent doses.
  • Not fond of fabrics, but adore armor made for equines.
  • Dragon-esque mutations.
  • Gaia Avatar inspired designs.

Timezone: PST

Other:
  • I am always available for PM messages!
  • I have extreme social anxiety in RL, so I tend to be a silly gubber when it comes to chatting online.
  • I also have the memory of a goldfish, so please don't take it personal if I space on a reply to you! Just keep poking me.
  • Digital art takes forever with me, as I'm still learning to steady my hand with a tablet. Your patience is much appreciated! ;o;
  • I love animals more than people. Sorry. 8P
  • Speaking of animals, I'd say my spirit animals are a mix between Eeyore and Grumpy Cat. *u*
  • Ever hear of Dermatillomania? Then I'm the girl to vent to chatter about sweater fashion with. <3
  • Um let's see, if I ever sound like a Debbie Downer or rude online, then feel free to pm me. It's never my intention to make others feel uncomfortable!
  • I do live in Las Vegas, and would totally be down to meeting more Gaians if given the chance! <3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:37 am

Preferred to be called: Uta

Job Title: Shop Co-Owner, Soq HR Department, Loremaster, RP Manager, Junior Edited Colorist

Samples:
My style is changing a bit -- newer stuff is to the left, older stuff to the right.
xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx

Hobbies:

• I co-own and color for another Gaia B/C shop, Role for Initiative.
  • I work on webcomics and personal art projects.
  • I'm an aspiring children's book author and illustrator, and hope to get some works published one day. Once I get over my fear of sharing/finishing them or sharing them with others.
  • I also love to play the piano, and have played since I was 8.
  • I love music of all sorts, particularly OSTs, Classical, Renaissance, Celtic, Alternative, Oldies, Dixie Jazz, and Rock.

• Rainbow Soquili
  • Pastel Color Palettes
  • Monochrome Palettes
  • Blood & Bones [but not gore]
  • Spiked Soq
  • Natural Colors
  • Long Manes
  • Feathers
  • Vampires/Fanged Soq
  • Breedings or Mock-Breedings!

Timezone: Eastern -- Savannah, GA

Other:

• I am always open to PMs
  • I am always open to IMs CrimsonSlush
  • I prefer to make breedings or mock breedings as opposed to customs.
  • I love giving older soq a little TLC and bringing new life to old lines.
  • I love to RP but am super slow due to running stuff behind the scenes. I'm open to plots and a good story, so don't be shy, even if we can't write it out!
  • I majored in Game Art & Design in college, but found out I disliked 3d Animation a bit too late.
  • I work in ebook distribution for independent publishers! I love my job and work from home 9am-5pm M-F.
  • I tend to be pretty shy so don't often IM folks or ping folks first. It's not that I don't like to talk, I just don't like to bug or bother folks.
  • I love meeting fellow Gaians -- if any of you are in the Georgia area, hit me up!
  • Miss Cherie is my fiancee -- yes, we met on Gaia, haha. xD

Uta

Shy Mage

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:42 am
Preferred to be called: gallow, hg, hanging, ruler of the underworld, don't care as long as I can tell its me your referring to!
Preferred Pronoun: Don't care OoO
Job Title: Senior Colorist and Co-Colorist Manager
Samples: Coming soon

Hobbies:

• Reading any thing from novels to manga to a dozen webcomics.
  • Drawing
  • Design work - I currently work full time as one
  • Walking - my only form of exercise
  • Antagonizing the Princess, the cutest little corgi ever
  • Going to conventions - I go to at least three every year in Atlanta
  • Traveling maybe traveling too much. This year I will be in Canada again.
  • Playing rpg's from Skyrim, to Zelda, to Dragon Age, to whatever I have in my apartment.
  • Buying art for my cute cute characters, especially Matt&Kyle
  • Dragon Age, have I mentioned that I reaaaallllyyy love Dragon Age
  • I have watched every episode of every Sherlock Holmes show in existence's, from Ronald Howard, Basil Rathbone, to Jeremy Brett to everything new today (yes this includes Elementary).
  • Murder mystery shows are my favorite.

• Elegant but creepy
  • Naturals
  • Pastel Rainbows
  • Galaxies
  • Purple and Cyan blue
  • Gore
  • Blood & Bones
  • Really awesome colour palettes or at least colours that go well with one another
  • Markings
  • Biting the bullet and facing difficult challenges colour schemes

Timezone: Eastern

Other:

• I hate the color yellow (with the exception of blonde hair) and extremely picky about green.
  • Easily scattered brain and forget to respond so don't be afraid to poke me if I haven't gotten back to you
  • I work full time and try to get out with friends when I can
  • I really love making cute pairs, even when I don't have the time to rp I still love to talk and do crack-rp on aim so please don't hesitate to bother me on aim pleeasee
  • I love buying art of my characters!
  • I really love my soquili families and creating new ones.
  • I love giving new life to old soquili, even if its re-customing them, making breedings for them, or even just finding their long lasting love.
  • Can be a bit of a perfectionist.
  • I don't know what sleep is so I am on at very odd hours and I sleep very little and survive off of coffee (my roommates can attest to this)

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:17 pm
Preferred to be called: Spoof or Artemis
Job Title: Junior Unedited Familiar Colorist
Samples: I'll throw some up here when I have more~
Hobbies:
- Animal husbandry (small herd of goats, couple'a horses, might get some chickens?)
- reading (Tamora Pierce - pretty much anything by her!, idk, random YA novels? I haven't had a lot of time for leisure reading the last few years but am picking it up more since graduating)
- gaming (Mass Effect!, Skyrim, Overwatch)
- just picked up crochet and need to rein it in a little - I've been losing a couple hours a day to tutorials on youtube
- sparkles
- space/stars/nebula/etc patterns
- interesting markings (like swirls, random symbols, etc.)
- naturals
- my favorite templates are the goat, bird, and wolf
Timezone: U.S. Central Time
Other:
- I'm like hardcore into U.S. politics so if you wanna rant about it lemme know but don't worry, I try to keep it on the DL if people don't want to talk about it.
- I just graduated so now I'm on to the part of my life where I'm trying to find a job so I can retroactively pay for college. oTL
- I'm oxArtemis on Flight Rising which is the only other pet type thing I am involved in. Friend me! <---I'm not actually on here much anymore
- I'm attempting to learn how to make soap out of goat's milk (and I do make other products out of it like cheese and yogurt!)
- I'm also in training to become a certified dairy goat judge (I just barely failed my certification exam this past October - next time!) - at which point I will travel around the country judging dairy goats on weekends during my summers

- tl;dr goats are my spirit animal and I am a nerd

updated Nov 5th 2017  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:14 am
Preferred to be called: Mind, Mindsend,
Preferred Pronoun: I don't really have one, so Most people go by She/her, but I'm also cool with They/them, but have no issues with he/him either. Really whatever feels most natural to you cause IDGAF
Job Title: Elder Edited Soquili Colorist/ Shop Owner
Examples: I have made over 1,400 Ponies... Just go To the owner list and type "Mindsend" in the colorist search bar a the bottom

Hobbies: Coloring Soquili (I'm a Proposal Graphic artist for government contracts. Soquili IS my hobby) , World Building, Reading, Sculpting in Polymer clay, RP, Video Games, Learning, forensic shows (Guilty Pleasure: I grew up on CSI and got hooked on the genre, even if I get frustrated at inaccurate science sometimes. My Favorite ones are "Bones" and "NCIS".), documentaries.

Favorite things to work on: Feathers and Mini's are my favorite, but I dont really have a lot I will or wont do/actively dislike doing.

Least favorite things to work on: Pants and skirts and shirts an dresses on ponies. Really, human clothing that isn't an accessory or easier for a soquili to wear (so capes and drapes and hats and arm warmers are fine) . Exception is oversized sweater on Usdia. They can pull it off.

Timezone: EST

Other:
• I'm Asexual, Aromantic, and Genderfluid (though usually resting on Agendered). That's like.. Three A's.
• I live an hour away from Orlando, Florida, so if you ever want to meet at Citywalk (Universal Studios area) or Downtown Disney for lunch or dinner when you're in the Themepark capital of the world, don't hesitate to ask!
• My RL initials are T.E.A, thus why the few times I've done online tutorials on art stuff, I call them "TEA Time Tutorials".
• I'm a Punster: I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words and I'm not afraid to use it for groan worthy humor.
• I have Dyscalculia, which is Dyslexia of numbers -- I had to write 75,000 multiple times before I got the right number. Also makes me prone to unfortunately messing up on Raffles sometimes.
• There is not a silence I cannot Fill for I am a font of atypical knowledge, and socially awkward so I tend to chatter to fill the void.
• I cannot tell you a favorite color since I love most colors in general, but I will tell you I do not like muddy colors (such as babyshit yellow-brown that for some reason super popular in Proposals. Uuuuuuugh WHY DO COMPANIES KEEP INSISTING ON USING IT IN THEIR DOCUMENTATION)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:00 pm
Preferred to be called: Vis/V/Vi/Prince Vis/The Saint
Title: Elder Colourist. Phail says I can Fight IRL.
Hobbies:
  • I love to read! Sometimes when I should be doing something productive..
  • Soquili is a Hobby to me, a very fun and happy hobby ♥
  • I sketch, paint, colour, draw, do a bunch of art. It's moreso a job than a hobby but I do keep my passions for hobbies sometimes.
  • Videogames, especially playing games with my husband.
  • Chitchatting online.
  • Watching Youtubers, Reading Reddit, Keep in the now with news.
  • Watching Anime and Asian Dramas.. So many Asian Dramas (alike reading, usually when I should be doing something else)
  • Roleplaying
  • Pestering my animals, daughter and husband
  • My husband and I are foodies so we often try new restaurants for our monthly date. ♥
  • Research, I like to learn.

• Surprises!
  • Critters
  • Fluff and Feathers.
  • Fish-Esque Bbies
  • Starry Things
  • Naturals (and if you want to really win me over, natural things with random shocks of trivial not-natural markings!)
  • Unique Hooves and Fetlocks
  • Hair. I don't care if it's long or short. I really love painting hair.
  • I love odd colour-palettes. Especially ones that go very well together and then have that one contrast colour that makes you question your life.
  • Challenges.
  • Combos that make you go "What?" - This may get you in trouble if you ask for CC. I often like to think outside the box..
  • Flowers and bells.
  • Horns.. I love to mix styles of horns together.

Timezone: EST Canada
Other:
  • I am Nerpin's younger sister.
    I am a '91 baby and Nerp is an '85.
    I am also the youngest out of the family. Mel and I have three older brothers.
  • I am married to my highschool sweetheart. ♥. And we have a daughter together, she was born November 22nd, 2017.
  • Always feel free to PM me on Gaia or Message me on Discord!
  • I have graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts with Honours. I am also working towards a Library Technician diploma.
  • I love conceptual arts and illustration!
  • I am talkative in text, but very introverted and quiet outside of the internet. -- I am a very open individual on topics though. I am opinionated but I will always have time for others' opinions. Attending University has made me realize that I can't set many of my opinions in stone.
  • I suck at keeping grudges.
  • My favourite colour is Green, which is my eye colour. But I also love Purple (lavenders and plums!), Reds, and Ivory/Pearl. I have come to like soft coral-like pinks and Pumpkin oranges.
  • Because my eyes are the mutation of Green I have difficulty with bright lights and neon colours (photophobia). My world is like turning the Saturation all the way up. I also can't register 3D imagery/movies because of very poor eyesight and very strong astigmatisms. Without my glasses I walk into things because of my lack of depth.
  • I got the nickname Crusher of Dreams because I will often just kind of bluntly spit out facts about certain topics I know. IhavegottenbetterIswear. I believe that everyone should educate themselves before talking about topics that could be potentially difficult.
  • I am not easily angered. I prefer to be calm, and getting angry takes a lot out of me.
  • Oh. I'm a short a** at 4'10". In a family of shortasses. Nerp's 4'11" and our mother is 5'. (My husband's a giant at 6'4"). -- Our kidlet is taking after her Daddo!

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

General Services

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out