Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Draconem ' s Lair Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:44 am
WELCOME TO MY LAIR, MORTALS!

User Image

Enjoy your stay, we have a bar in the back, and snacks on the tables.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:48 am
THE REAL ME!

Gaia Username: Draconem
Name: Kevin
Likes: Heroic action, explosions, dragons, paladins, Batman
Dislikes: People that can't be reasoned with, Donald Trump
Favorite Digimon: Guilmon(Rookie), Raidramon (Armor), Sangloupmon(Champion), WereGarurumon(Ultimate), Gallantmon(Royal Knight/Mega), BlackWarGreymon(Mega), ShineGreymon(Burst Mode, Mega), Alphamon(Royal Knight/Mega), Susanoomon(Mega/H), and Megidramon X(Mega, Four Great Dragon Digimon) ---- And basically any Digimon with the X-Antibody.

Hobbies: D&D, complaining, annoying people, asking questions, and playing Dark Souls.  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:50 am
[[Character Profile, Digimon Post, WIP]]

[][][]Leonidas "Leo/Leon" Regendorf[][][]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User ImageUsername: Draconem

Name/Gender/Age: Leonidas "Leo/Leon" Regendorf / Male / 22

Tamer Profile: My Profile

Talents: Novice artist, writer, has the beginnings of leadership qualities, survival and orientation skills earned in a military boarding school, intermediate level(2-5 years) Ba Gua Zhang Martial Arts training, tactical knowledge.

Equipment: Digivice, Messenger bag(Paper/pens/pencils/clipboard), Card belt, "The Art of War" - Sun Tsu, "The Hobbit" - J.R.R. Tolkien, his keys/wallet, and a small first aid kit.

Back story:At the age of 19, Leon was sucked into the Digital world roughly two weeks after he bought his first Laptop. He was surfing the web, and clicked on a strange link he found(What. An. Idiot.). After entering the Digital World, Leonidas stumbled about, exploring in pure wonder. He heard the sounds of rustling in some bushes and then some screams; "HELP!!!" Leo ran though the bushes into a small clearing where he found a Gigimon that was being bullied by a team of Goblimon(x3). He intervened, disregarding his own safety, and attempted to protect the Gigimon, but was pummeled instead. Gigimon became enraged and Digivolved into Guilmon. Swiftly, the Guilmon defeated the Goblimon, and Leon's cellphone began to change into a Digivice. In that moment of adrenaline and emotion, the two bonded, becoming partners... and eventually friends.

Some time later, after a year in and out of the Digital World, he and Guilmon(now Growlmon), had come across an array of different Digimon. Growlmon had already achieved his Ultimate Form, WarGrowlmon, but preferred to remain in his Champion form when possible. The two traveled the digital world, saving the odd bullied Digimon along the way but ultimately tried remaining as low-profile as possible.

Nearing his 20th birthday, Leon had found the power to "connect" with his friend Growlmon(Through Matrix Digivolution), and fight essentially as one being. Their hide would become metal, and between WarGrowlmon's strength and Leon's burning fighting spirit, they became nigh unstoppable.

Unstoppable until they met a BlackWarGreymon whom was mistakenly attacking a helpless Lopmon. Wargrowlmon and Leon intervened. The BlackWarGreymon dispatched them easily, but commended their spirit, and courage. He told them that he was called "Reaper". He apologized for attacking the innocent Lopmon, but insisted that the two left the Digital World for some time. Leon agreed, taking Guilmon with him back to the real world for a time, until recently when they decided it was finally time to go back.

Club/Rank:(to be filled out once you join one)

Digimon Roster: (Include a link for every stage, linked to your official guild art)

Digimon 1:
Guilmon(February 2016) -> Growlmon(4-09-16) -> Wargrowlmon(4-10-16) ->

Digimon 2:
Koromon(4-22-16) -> Black Agumon(4-24-16) -> BlackGreymon(4-24-16) -> BlackMetalGreymon(4-24-16) -> BlackWarGreymon(4-24-16)

Digimon 3:
Kudamon (4-28-16)

Digimon 4:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 5:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 6:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digivice/D-Terminal: (To be entered by RP Mod upon approval-- Digivice Burst in Red&Black!)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:51 am
Digimon Partners:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Garry the Gallantmon!

First Partner: Guilmon
Nickname: Garaidh (Spear, Gaelic, gæri)
Transformations: Guilmon(February 2016) -> Growlmon(4-09-16) -> Wargrowlmon(4-10-16) -> Gallantmon(4-10-16) -> Gallantmon Crimson Mode(4-20-16) -> Gallantmon Crimson Mode(Animated, 4-22-16)
Current form Art:

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Reaper the BlackWarGreymon!

Second Partner: Koromon
Nickname: Reaper
Transformations: Koromon(4-22-16) -> Black Agumon(4-24-16) -> BlackGreymon(4-24-16) -> BlackMetalGreymon(4-24-16) -> BlackWarGreymon(4-24-16) -> BlackWarGreymon (Animated,4-25-16)
Current Art:

User Image

Third Partner: [[TBA, ~1,300+ Posts to go.]]
Nickname:
Transformations:

Current Art:

Partners won in Contests:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image

Kentaurosmon, aka Rider!

Partner: Kudamon
Nickname: "Rider" (Snake Morty)
Transformations: Kudamon (4-28-16) -> Reppamon (5-4-16) -> Chirinmon((5-9-16)) -> Kentaurosmon((5-9-16))

Current Art:
User Image

Partner:
Nickname:
Transformations:

Current Art:

Name URLs lead to the Photobucket picture of each form, Dates lead to the Page where I was granted the Art.*

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:53 am
DIGIVOLUTION ITEMS!

User Image
Wizard Equipment ((5-26-2016))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:06 pm
~Draconem's Lair is now Open for commentators! ~

User Image  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:56 am
*enter typical welcome to the guild speech*

Only since you've been around haha. Anyways, yay the profile looks good, see ya around!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:23 am
lief_7
*enter typical welcome to the guild speech*

Only since you've been around haha. Anyways, yay the profile looks good, see ya around!

Aye, thanks Lief. It still needs some work, but I've been busy trying to bump my way to power! But hopefully I'll get around to finishing some bits and joining one of the Guild RPs. But for now, back to bumping.... Koromon here I come.  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:57 pm
I wonder when the next contest is happening....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:14 pm
Draconem

It is never going to happen
Its more you joined at a slightly inopportune time. Three contests just ended.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:20 pm
UnHolyFudge
Draconem

I'd say you joined my profile at an inopportune time! I just opened up the spike pit your'e standing over! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

((But that's ok, I can wait... just wondering if we could maybe get a schedule to add hype. "Mysterious contest happening on the 30th" and everyone would get hype.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:28 pm
Draconem
UnHolyFudge
Draconem

I'd say you joined my profile at an inopportune time! I just opened up the spike pit your'e standing over! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

((But that's ok, I can wait... just wondering if we could maybe get a schedule to add hype. "Mysterious contest happening on the 30th" and everyone would get hype.))

Main problem with schedules if that we tent to fail them or say coming soon and they never come. We tend to tease things without set dates but only when they are about to happen for sure haha  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:29 pm
lief_7

Main problem with schedules if that we tent to fail them or say coming soon and they never come. We tend to tease things without set dates but only when they are about to happen for sure haha

set up an announcement about 3-5 days in advance. that might work.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:36 pm
Draconem
lief_7

set up an announcement about 3-5 days in advance. that might work.

We usually do do that (typically it will get announced the week before it starts something like "keep any eye out for Fudge's new contest) we work on these things typically for a few weeks and they have to get approved by the while crew before they happen (sometimes there isn't time and we just launched a random contest but that's usually just when we've run out of back up ones haha)  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200