Needing plots of all kinds!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:15 pm
Currently looking for plots for only my males, only because they have more blank slates than my females. Will probably add females later.

User Image
Mircea
Sibing: Shandor (Thalion)
Pride: rogue
Personality: He's pretty much a blank slate as he hasn't been rped much and I haven't quite come up with a personality for him. So far though he's pretty okay with everything, however he will get angry if one annoys him enough. He also cannot stand injustice and those who are mean to others for the fun of it.
Looking for: sibling rp, rogue rp, maybe fling rps

Comments: Shandor his sibling is not a rogue and is part of a pride of which I can't remember. Anyway I haven't really done much with him. I also haven't decided if he's going to join a pride or not but the only one I was thinking of was possibly firekin if anything. But for right now, he's just a wandering rogue.

User Image
Themba
Parents: Zu (pinchmonster) x Nyota (Day Dreamer427)
Siblings: Kowab'akmar (Chi Sohma), Sarraga (Day Dreamer 427), Elewa (Moon_Princess_Yuki), Miela (pinchmonster), Nara (Safaia), Tsuntsun (Roadkill)
Stage: Adult
Personality:
Family Views: Themba believes that a family that stays together is the best kind. He would like for the family to be open and honest with each other and be able to rely on anyone in it once the siblings are all old enough. However he understands if his siblings would like to leave when they are old enough, he would like to be able to visit them though if possible.

Overall Personality: Joker, tease, energetic, pouncer, and excellent bug catcher would be just a few of the phrases that would be used to describe Themba. If he can, even in bad moments, he'll try to make people laugh or smile, because others shouldn't have to worry or stress about anything. A tease because of how he likes to tease his siblings, though only playfully, never meaning the actual words that he says. Energetic and a pouncer is what his parents would describe him as at least. Even though they may not like it (or at least he thinks that they don't) suprising them when they least expect it is just too much fun! And a bug catcher, which he gives as "presents" to his siblings. He practices all the time if he can, hoping to be a great hunter when he finally is an adult.
Looking for: Sibling rp, rogue rp, mating rp, probably some other stuff

Comments: He has siblings, don't know what happened to them (I'm great at this aren't I?) but I believe he is by himself right now since I do not know what happened to them. Also haven't done much with him so... pretty open.

User Image
Hajari

Siblings: Shamira'Anat (Chi Sohma), Konane (nessiaing), Shukrani (Grotesque Panda), Cajinac (Caelinus), Papatuka (Kytora), Yohei (Reversie Rose), Bilauri-jicho (Seaki)
Personality: He's pretty much a blank slate as he has not been rped that much. So his personality will be developed.
Pack: Rogue (Was Amani'kikundi, but that has since been disbanded)
Looking for: family, looking for pride/pack joining, maybe flings/mating(?)

Comments: Also blank. I would really like him to join somewhere rather than continuing to be a rogue.

User Image
Chionesu
Personality: Very much a blank slate. He is laid back, and would rather observe others from afar than mess in anyone's business. He likes to contemplate about the world, life, and other such things. He can often be seen either on a rock, under a tree, etc. He can be a bit confusing at times with his cryptic sayings, though he only says those to others who ask for them.
Looking for: Not sure, but random, meeting, friend are okay. I mostly want to develop his personality more.

Comments: He's in the Jedi (Mizani'Ulimwengu) pride! So anything from there would be awesome!

User Image
Aldo
Pride: Rogue
Personality: Haven't come up with one.

Comments: Blank slate, no idea what to do with him, if you want to rp with him just say so.

User Image
Fudu
Siblings: Has some, don't remember
Personality: Don't have one for him yet.

Comments: Probably by himself, also a blank slate. I'm up for whatever here.

Pride/Pack Rps:
User Image
Faraa
Siblings: Haruma (Talencia), Ndale (Uta)
Mate: possibly plotted
Pride: Kitwana'antara
Diseased: no
Personality: Very happy go lucky, not insomuch as she is naive, but she likes to keep a positive attitude about everything, especially when it comes to cheering up her siblings.
Looking for: Pride rp, sibling/family rps (step or blood), and general

Comments: Has a ton of nephews and nieces that I don't know about and would love to rp with! Would also like general and friend and other pride rps!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:22 pm
SSBrosB

User Image
Hajari
Siblings: Shamira'Anat (Chi Sohma), Konane (nessiaing), Shukrani (Grotesque Panda), Cajinac (Caelinus), Papatuka (Kytora), Yohei (Reversie Rose), Bilauri-jicho (Seaki)
Personality: He's pretty much a blank slate as he has not been rped that much. So his personality will be developed.
Pack: Rogue (Was Amani'kikundi, but that has since been disbanded)
Looking for: family, looking for pride/pack joining, maybe flings/mating(?)

Comments: Also blank. I would really like him to join somewhere rather than continuing to be a rogue.

User Image
Fudu
Siblings: Has some, don't remember
Personality: Don't have one for him yet.

Comments: Probably by himself, also a blank slate. I'm up for whatever here.

Hajari has some family in Watembezi’mto, 2 younger half brothers are there. They know where mom is (I own her she is still rogue).

Also I have a cheetah pride that is likely going to be posted for approval by the end of next month, if Fudu might be interested the IT thread is here  

nessiaing

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:30 pm
nessiaing

Hajari has some family in Watembezi’mto, 2 younger half brothers are there. They know where mom is (I own her she is still rogue).

Also I have a cheetah pride that is likely going to be posted for approval by the end of next month, if Fudu might be interested the IT thread is here
Well if you want to do something with Hajari, either as a pack or a rogue thing that would be cool.

And I definitely like the idea for the cheetah pride. I'll have to think about it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:34 pm
SSBrosB
nessiaing

Well if you want to do something with Hajari, either as a pack or a rogue thing that would be cool.

And I definitely like the idea for the cheetah pride. I'll have to think about it. 3nodding

His brothers would love to meet him! They only know one of their older sisters, the one that looks most like Hajari so I am confident they would recognize him as a possible sibling. We can start up and rp if you want. Then if he likes his brother he could stay or seek out his mom.  

nessiaing

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:36 pm
nessiaing

His brothers would love to meet him! They only know one of their older sisters, the one that looks most like Hajari so I am confident they would recognize him as a possible sibling. We can start up and rp if you want. Then if he likes his brother he could stay or seek out his mom.
That sounds great! I would love to do that. If you could start it up, that would be great too. sweatdrop  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games