Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[SRP] I lovely site for traveling eyes (Eosphoros x Bhumi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:31 pm
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:53 pm
The large brown and grapefruit colored lion lumbered his way through the early morning mist and he took in a deep breath of the crisp air. It was staring to become spring and the mornings were mostly like this, cool and misty and then start to warm up around noon and then get cool again. He honestly preferred this time of year over any of the others. It was just the right temperature to him. His eyes scanned the savanna as he searched for the signs of anyone else. He was hoping to eventually find a pride to call home, but for right now, company wouldn't be too bad.

He had recently spent time in the harlem pride while they were celebrating and had found it to be quite enjoyable. It just wasn't a place he could see himself living at forever. Though, all prides were subject to disappearing so in reality, who was to say if the pride you chose would be there for your entire existence. Either way, he had enjoyed the small amount of time in that pride and then left with a friendly word. He shook some of the water that clung to his fur from his body as a light breeze swept by him and he paused for a moment. Was there someone ahead?

Ran had taken her cubs ahead of her and now she was left without them and this was leaving her with a heavy heart. She knew what she had to do but she wasn't sure she could do it. Fight someone and gain freedom or join as a slave. She didn't very much like the idea of being a slave so that meant she'd have to fight someone and get in that way or never see her babies again.

The new mother was at a loss and currently pacing back and forth in a very agitated manner. Perhaps if she had someone to talk to, someone to just occupy her mind. Her pride had disbanded so it's not like she could go to her favorite spot and find Sienna or look at the warm face of Sano.

She was almost wanting to cry and the blue nosed female felt a frown forming but it quickly stifled itself when she looked up and saw someone approaching. She let out a huge sigh or relief but didn't exactly relax. She had no idea if they were safe or not.

Once the male was within range she spoke. "Hello."

Eos looked at the female and noticed she seemed a little, distraught. Perhaps some conversation would cheer her up? She seemed eager to want to talk but overall had this look about her.

"Hello." He said warmly to her as he looked around wondering if perhaps the cause of her distress was close by, like a trapped companion or something but he figured if that was the case then she'd be a little more frantic.

"Are you doing alright?" He figured he'd just go ahead and ask away, there wasn't much else he could do because it was going to just bother him otherwise.

Sniffing she rubbed a paw against her face and looked towards the male. "No, not exactly but I don't think you'd want to know about a strangers problems." Maybe she should pay a little more attention to those around her and she'd be more aware that she wasn't alone. Though perhaps it would be good for her to talk to someone about how she was feeling, maybe it would give her the motivation she needed to get her head straight. But talking about her issues almost sounded like whining and she didn't want to be someone who whined about their issues.

"Would you like to talk about it?" The dark brown male asked her curiously, though if she said she didn't want to talk then he'd leave her be to be on her own, from his experience females processed things a great deal differently than males did. He wouldn't push her to do anything she didn't want to do.

Watching him curiously for a moment she rubbed her face with her paw for another moment and wondered what the harm in telling him would be. "I've seem to become a mother without her children and I'm not faced with the peculiar task of either fighting to get into a pride to see them again or never seeing them at all." It was a simple enough thing once she said it out loud, but still, she missed her children a great deal and it was causing her to be a tad emotional about the whole thing. Ragnvard had been able to claim her kids only because he had sired them, she was nothing to him or maybe if she showed her worth he'd see her as someone worthy?

"I guess talking to you about it was enough to help me sort my thoughts.... Thank you for stopping to ask a stranger if something was wrong, without your words I doubt I'd of been able to figure that out." To think, she'd of kept sitting here, moping about if it hadn't been for this kind stranger.

"Thank you again." She truly meant it.

As she spoke it seemed she had answered her own troubles by telling him about them. They sounded a bit dire to him, her problems and he hoped that she was able to sort it all out sooner than later, he could only imagine how her children must feel, being away from their mom like that. He wasn't one to get into the middle of the whole thing though and it seemed like she had a set idea of how she was going to work it out. "Well, I'm glad I was able to help, if just a little. I wish you the best but I must be going now." Smiling he gave a wave of his paw and headed off into the distance, leaving the brown female behind him.

Giving a nod of her head she watched him leave and brushed herself off. She had some children to go see.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:32 pm
1021 WC  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash