Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:05 am
Paeony nodded, he could see how it would be hard to find someone when you were so busy, it would certainly be a lot harder "Well, I'm sure that, if it is meant to be, then love will find a way when the time is right, that is usually how the universe works I've found." He encouraged her and thinking back on the large herd he had migrated here with there were certainly quite a few who might have been happy with such a lifestyle and that had to mean there were even more out there.

"In any case you are not an old biddy so you have plenty of time to find an apprentice or start a family and the like." He went on, glancing up the path a bit to judge how close they were getting to the herd. "Not much farther now."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:21 am
His words spoke so true. If it was meant to happen then it would. It was pretty close to her own philosophy of life, and that made her smile, knowing that another out there thought the same way they she did. Of course his next comment made her burst out with laughter. "Not an old biddy, oh that's too funny!" Her laughter was so strong that she had to stop walking for a few moments before she got it under control. "I haven't laughed that hard in ages." Of course, that was probably a side effect of living so remotely, since running into other Soquili was a rare event and often focused more on trading than actual social interaction. This was certainly a nice chance of pace, and if the others in Paeony's herd were as entertaining as he was...well then she might extend this little trip for a day or two.

After all, a lot of her work was done already and this was her time to get a few good trades done and have fun before she returned to her solitude. "I'm looking forward to seeing your herd. This day has been an excellent experience." She told him. And to think, it had only just begun too.

She-Ra of Etheria

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:39 am
Paeony chuckled lightly as she laughed, she had quite a lovely laugh really but then most mares did he had found there was just something about a lady's voice that lent itself well to such things...of course his own lady's was by the far the nicest but he wouldn't be rude and say such a thing to Kikuyu.

"I'm sure you will have the opportunity for many more laughs once we reach the herd." He assured her "They are all quite nice and very open to visitors such as yourself, the herd rarely meets other from far away and certainly I know many that will be eager to trade as well as share stories." Perhaps she would do quite well with her trading and make the herd one of her regular stops in the future, it would be nice to have a friend from outside the herd to share stories with now and then.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:45 am
It was nice to hear that the herd was so welcoming. Kikuyu always looked forward to her breaks from gathering and searching to interact with others, but from the sounds of it, this trip would be one of the best. And to be able to not only trade but hear stories as well, it was music to her ears. She just hoped she had enough tradeable goods to satisfy the herds needs. But of course, if things worked out well with this visit, she could always make it a yearly visit to provide them with unique items, her with things she wanted and to get the time with others as a bonus.

"I look forward to it." She said as they continue on. Now she would see a few others up ahead, telling her they were either already in the herd territory or very close. "But your trade will happen first." She assured Paeony. "After that, I will gladly do trade with anyone else from your herd." He had already shown interest in an item, so it was only right to complete that trade before moving on.

She-Ra of Etheria

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces