Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
OK I have soo many obsessions for 2016 it's crazy!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:07 pm
My weird glasses broke. No wonder they were soo cheap. Soo sad. So I got new weird round really really round eyeglasses instead. They are soo weird, but once I got them in i thought they weren't soo big but once i put them on and saw myself with my small mirror, I was like "OH GOD" they almmost look comical. They are soo round and huge. But to tell you the truth I love them even more than my crappy black large lens. I like the round glasses better. Soo great. But looks soo huge it dominates my eyes, soo round, but much better than the black glasses i had recently. My black glasses looked huge, but these new ones, wow they are huge, soo huge I dunno what to do. Much huger than my original glasses and they seem more like I am wearing glasses. Soo great.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:31 pm
Another obsession. I just got my blue tinted glasses. Things look great but kinda tinted blue. My avi's hair looks purple. But if I take them off, it is pink. I dunno. Anything that is white is blueish. It's weird. It's great for asmr videos cuz it feels like I am slightly colorblind cuz when they give us the 6 weird color plates, I only can see the number in like 2-3 of them. It's weird. eek  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am
I'm scared to get glasses soon. I am wearing my bros' glasses and warps slightly, but if I cover my left eye and look through the glasses, like barely anything warps and it kinda corrects it slightly. It's weird.I wish it did that to my right eye. I dunno. If I do get glasses i'm getting them kinda big. Cuz if I wear the glasses and put my comical large round glasses on them, I barely notice any warp at all. I dunno why. I think big glasses are better.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:14 am
rofl  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:51 pm
KazeRin
rofl
You don't even wanna know about my belly. It bulges out soo much it either looks like I am like 7-9 months pregnant or I have like ascites. But in the end, yeah I think there is really some fluid retention or buildup going on in my stomach. My feet look swollen to, but jsut my right foot. eek  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:18 pm
Or I think is only because I'm fat. I'm like 2-3 pounds away from being considered obese by bmi. So I think it's only normal that I have a beer belly cuz I'm fat. eek

It's wierd, i'm like fat everwhere else (especially in stomach) except my face. My hands look pretty girly to, but still kinda plump. Sitting down on bed is kinda annoying though. Bulges out too much, it feels like I put a ball below my stomach area, and when I feel my stomach it's soo round I sometimes think it's a ball. eek I love the ball inside me feeling. eek And I like it when it feels like i'm rubbing a ball. '

Feeling pregnant like theres a ball inside me is probably if I keep growing it going to change from feels good, to feels really really weird. I wonder what it'll feel like when I go from 45 inch belly to like say 48 or 49. It'll probably feel even more weird like I really will feel like I want it drained but I can't. I grew a beer belly and now I don't think my habits will make me lose it. It feels weird not being able to see the scale unless I bend over a little.  

Anaya the Bee

River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces