Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:24 pm
I'm doing with my liiiiiiiiiife. And everyone thinks I'm the most put-together person.

I WANT to do so many things but I rarely actually pursue them.

I'm a walking ******** of contradictions. I pride myself on being the oddball in my field, but am I TOO odd to actually succeed?

I'm tired of being tired all the tiiiiiiime.

When will I just get my chance already? I'm sick of trying and working and pushing myself only to never get a single thing in return...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:13 pm
Hiddochi wolf
I'm doing with my liiiiiiiiiife. And everyone thinks I'm the most put-together person.

I WANT to do so many things but I rarely actually pursue them.

I'm a walking ******** of contradictions. I pride myself on being the oddball in my field, but am I TOO odd to actually succeed?

I'm tired of being tired all the tiiiiiiime.

When will I just get my chance already? I'm sick of trying and working and pushing myself only to never get a single thing in return...

Well I would imagine that it's far better than wanting to be able to push myself, but being restricted by my mental illness and therefore stagnating in failure, homelessness, and poverty. I'd trade with you if I could, but I don't think you'd want that even if it could be traded so easily. I wish my brain would let me do enough to get myself outta this situation and it's frustrating knowing that I can't do it and that I must rely on help from a program that seems to expect me to do more than I'm capable as if I didn't have any mental health problems at all. I mean if I had none of those problems, I wouldn't need them to help me because I wouldn't need the help in the first place.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:19 pm
I sometimes feel the same way. Especially right now as I'm trying to find a new job but haven't had much luck yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:08 pm
You can do it, Hiddo! I know you can! You are awesome! *shakes pompoms* You've already succeeded at so much; I'd know cuz I've known you so long and watched you grow.

(Being tired blows though. D: )  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash