Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:49 am
User Image She was hoping the cooler season would come to an end soon. Game seemed to be rather scarce and she was actually on the prowl for something to eat. She was sure her siblings probably had a cache somewhere or were off doing gods knows what but she really didn't mind. She wondered how Tamaki was doing. She was quite fond of the entertainer, but he was just a good friend. She still recalled the way they had all met as cubs and of course the parents had to intervene because fur was definitely being pulled.

The sound of something snapping made her freeze and she focused her attention on the brush that was not to far ahead of her. What could be on the other side? Perhaps it was food! Either way, she was going to go for this and hope for the best. She crouched low to the ground and then with a few quick bounds leapt over the brush preparing to pounce on whatever or whomever was over there.

Izzy Makani

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:05 pm
AstoriaFallen
Thank goodness I have my computer or his pic would have to wait till I did. ^^

User Image

Hok'ee was prowling the best way he knew how to keep hidden and that was slinking through shrubs. He'd been avoiding everyone since his attempt to leave the pride. He just needed some time to really think on his position in the pride. He was really hoping Emi would allow him to work as an ambassador outside the pride so he could come and go as he pleased but still be a functioning member of the inner society. He loved his family and the pride too but being cooped up in the crater they lived in was just too much. He really wanted to see more and check out what hottie ladies lay beyond their border.

His hiding attempt seemed to be a failed one however as a shadow blocked the sun from him and a second later a petite cheetah body had landed on his. He was disoriented for a few seconds before he realized just who had pounced on him from the other side of his current bush. "Woah woah... If you wanted another piece of this sexiness all you had to do was ask sweet heart." Hok'ee said with a chuckle.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:03 pm
Izzy Makani
you knock out Solos quick! lol. At least Mariko isn't considered Lower class. razz He doesn't know she's a witch doctor does he lol.

What she pounced on wasn't exactly what she was hoping for but still, maybe this wouldn't be a bad turn out after all. "It doesn't bother you that there was the slightest chance I was stalking you?" She said with a coyness to her voice. She then gave a small chuckle and stayed on top of him a moment more, enjoying the feeling of dominance over him and then she got off him slowly. "Or perhaps it was you stalking me? Hmmmmm." She said with a sultry tone to her voice. She was still young and these hormones that flowed through her around her made her act this way.

It was nice, though she knew in time she'd grow out of it. She wasn't like this on a normal basis, just with this particular male it would seem. She flicked him with her tail slightly and turned back to face him. "What are you doing out here lurking in the brush anyway?" She said curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:38 am
AstoriaFallen
Hehe heh. Well I'm not as fast as i appear. One was kind of old that I had never put up and the other was one I had started but never finished. I'm starting another between him and his half sister I own to make for the last RP I'll need. Lol. No he doesn't know. Has she figured out who he is?.

Hok'ee was grinning from ear to ear. Most young males would say he was in heaven with a young female laying on top of him but he was used to a ladies touch. Having one lay on him also didn't do the types of things it would do to other young males. "Oh having you stalk me would just make my day but the way you came over that bush tells me you thought I was food." Hok'ee said slyly. "And if I was stalking you I wouldn't sneak around to do it. It's much funner when the lady knows."

Hok'ee couldn't help himself, he was taking a shine to her. He just enjoyed flirting with her. She was a lot of fun. Even after she had gotten up he had not bothered to get up so when she flicked him she grazed his ear which tickled him and caused him to flick his ears a couple of times. At her question on why he was in the bush he was quick to come up with anything but the real reason. "Hiding, of course. I need a break every now and then from all the ladies demanding my attention." His answer of course was just a high pile of zebra manure, but he really didn't want anyone outside his family knowing his true feelings.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:32 am
Izzy Makani
AstoriaFallen
She has an assumption. She was a cub likely when he came back to the pride so she honestly wouldn't have known about any of that. It's just that he looks like Buluu somewhat that she suspects but she doesn't know. They never told each other their names yet have they lol. I can't remember. Her siblings are 1 Scholar, 1 Priestesses, 1 loan shark, another sister a witch doctor and 1 Citizen.

She grinned, "Maybe I was hungry... For you." She said with a wink and a small chuckle. "But yes, I was hoping you were some sort of prey animal." She said watching him lay there and she gave a small half nod. She never really had a males affections before, mainly because she always had ignored everyone while she was in training, who had time to hook up or even flirt? The thought of him purposely following her made her grin, though she didn't know why. "I think I have to agree with that she purred."

When he said he was hiding she gave an ah type of expression. "I can relate to you on that... Almost." She said giggling thinking of him shooing away a group of females. "I always need to take a break from my siblings and sometimes everyone else." She said with a small laugh. She even need a break from Tamaki now and again. He was a good lad and he could have been a wonderful fighter, she couldn't understand why he choose entertainer. The Right Hand was not at all pleased all of her boys wanted to entertain while her only daughter wanted to fight. Mariko didn't understand it either, they were all built for it and were well trained. And there she went, mind a wandering.

She mulled a couple of ideas in her head for a moment. "So, I think we have three options, maybe four if you disagree with either," She said with a wink before continuing, "We could go hunt something if you'd care to join me, or we could hang out here for a little while and see what happens, or we could do both, in ether order." She said with a mischievous grin as she made herself comfortable near him, but not close enough that she was touching him. Just a hairs breath away.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:18 am
AstoriaFallen
Dang I didn't even know you'd replied. Sorry. Was wondering what had happened. ^^; I don't think they have told each other their names yet. And sorry this one is a wee bit short. Having a brain fart. ^^;

Hok'ee continued to grin. He couldn't help but grin at her she was turning into a lady he just really liked. At her proposals of things they could do he sat up and really considered them. Hunting would be something new the two of them hadn't done but hanging out was a fun option that could lead to a fun repeat of their first meeting. He just couldn't decide...

"You know I think the third option sounds good." He replied. "Lets go find us a nice tasty meal and then hang out so neither of us are feeling hungry while we hang out."  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:18 am
Izzy Makani
I don't think they have either lol. ^^ This is fun, they have no idea their names or their ranks. XD It's fun

As she awaited patiently for him to decide what they might do she looked about the area for a moment and then turned back to him when he stated that the third option sounded best. She gave him a smile and was glad he had chosen that option, for that was honestly what she was hoping for. She figured this was going to be nothing more than a few meet ups and likely never see him again so she wanted to get the most out of any time spent with him. He truly made her feel more a live and she was going to miss it when he left, which she figured he was ultimately going to do. By the way he flirted the first time they had met was clue enough and she had accepted it as such, but she was growing quite fond of him.

Perhaps they would be friends if she ever saw him in passing or if he came to her with an injury since she was a witch doctor. "I'm pleased to hear you liked my proposals," She said with a giggle. "I truly am hungry and I would like to spend time with you so both work out." She said with a grin. "I think there was some medium sized game not too far away." She said getting up and starting off in the direction she had last known some were. "Unless you know of a better place to get some food."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:17 am
AstoriaFallen
We should have Rei and Mariko meet. Rei is polite and she would introduce herself. Then Mariko could ask her if she was related to hok'ee cause their splotch markings are very similar. Then Rei could tell her all about hok'ee. It would definitely be a fun RP.

Oh and after we finish this RP hok'ee will be ready for the fling.

Hok'ee liked to hear it when ladies actually wanted to spend time with him. It inflated his ego to proportions that weren't really healthy for him and tended to get him into a lot of trouble. Trouble never stopped him though and he never seemed to learn from it. Her proposal of medium sized game was better than any game he might find and going to the location she knew gave him a wonderful opportunity.

"Oh no, medium game would be great." He replied and then he motioned for her to continue on. "Please lovely lead the way." He smiled sweetly at her as he spoke, hiding his true intentions behind his politeness. He just hoped she would take his offer so he could check her out from the back for a little while. He truly was a dirty minded male with nothing but tail on his mind.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:27 am
Izzy Makani
I would love to do that. I think it would be fun!

She was pleased when he stated that medium game would be just fine and she proceeded to lead the way. It wasn't long before they came upon a couple of small antelope. She glanced back to see if Ho'kee was still behind her or if perhaps he was just watching her behind. Either way, he was with her and they were going to take down one of the brown herbivores.

"Are you ready?" She whispered to him. "You go down that way and i'll chash it your way and you tackle it when it gets near." She said to him as more of a command than a question and she headed off to go get in position to chase the young animal towards her male companion.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:13 pm
AstoriaFallen
Sounds like a plan then. XD

Hok'ee was still with her but he could not resist watching her wonderful rump even when she turned to look at him. Only when she gave him directions did he actually look at her eyes. He still knew the antelope were there. It was some odd ability that he had and had perfected so he could watch the ladies and still be aware of his surroundings.

Once she headed off to get in position he did the same. He found a good spot to hide in some tall brush and awaited the antelope to run past.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:26 pm
Izzy Makani
His siblings are all adorable. I've been going through each certests thread individually looking for Iknimaya photos to make sure we have them all and stumbled across his siblings. ^^ as adols anyways. Can't find their Adults Mariko fam need to find the parents adults

She positioned herself in the perfect spot and then sprung gracefully and made an arch towards the right side of the antelope to scare it towards the awaiting claws of Ho'kee. The animal spotted her and took off, she was fairly certain she could catch it herself, but what would the fun in that be? Plus she wanted to see him take it's life. There was something about a male being providing that made her blood hot, especially since they had plans after this. He wasn't the only one playing this game.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:49 am
AstoriaFallen
oh woah. I think my Jia'Li might be related to Mariko. Her parents Lin and Yue are in that album.

Hok'ee was waiting in silence his ears perked and alert waiting for the sounds of running hooves. He enjoyed killing just as much as he enjoyed chasing the ladies. His heart started pounding, filling his body with adrenaline he would need to attack his victim. Finally after what seemed an eternity of waiting to him he heard the sound of hooves heading his way.

Within moments they races by and Hok'ee leaped from his hiding spot and broke into a full on run on seconds. He was on the heels of the last antelope in less time than it took them to run by. He swatted at the animals legs causing it to trip and fall. When the antelope hit the ground Hok'ee leapt on top of it and clamped his jaws down on its neck. He kept his jaws clamped down waiting for the animal to stop breathing.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:05 am
Izzy Makani
do you have their adults? I don't have them and it's possible they're related.

eveything happened so fast and within moments it was over. She padded over to boom and have a very pleaseD look. "Anyone ever tell you how good you look doing that?".She winked.

She knew they were done where they were a d there some secluded bushes nearby. "Shall we eat so we can get on to more, satisfying fun?.she said with a thick pure as she began to tear I.to the kill, her eyes on him  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:36 am
AstoriaFallen
Is this Mariko's mom? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/Jupiter_Sabre/Mobile Uploads/Chickie28_zpse9v8skkx.png

If that's her then Jia is Mariko's aunt. biggrin

Hok'ee grinned with a mouth full of antelope. After a moment he released the poor beast and stood up. "No I've never been told that but it sure sounds sexy coming from your lips.". He replied.

At her suggestion to get to eaten he did not have to be told twice. He moved to crouch next to her and started to eat at the antelopes warm innards. It did not take him long to eat his fill. He did not want to be over stuffed as he usually is when he eats. He still wanted to be able to do his thing and being stuffed to the brim would inhibit that. He stepped back away from the kill and awaited for the lady to finish as well.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:03 am
Izzy Makani
That would be her. Djinni x Lúhuì Huā are her parents are (Yue x Lin)

She gave him a coy smile and nothing else and ate just enough to sate her hunger. She never ate to be full. She always wanted to be prepared to have to run or do something that would require her to not have a bulging tummy. He had seemed to have finished before her and was standing not to far behind her and she looked back at him, licking the blood from her mouth.

She approached him slowly with a look in her eye and brought her face close to his. With a small lick to the side of his mouth in a gentle and mildly seductive way she whispered, "You missed a spot." She looked around for a moment and then rubbed her head underneath his neck for a moment followed by the rest of her body, her side and rear pressing against his chest as she made a small circle around to the other side of him, her tail reaching up to caress his neck. "So stud, should we go "hide" in the bushes." She said with a silky tone in her voice.  
[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff