Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
(PRP) Anything You Do, I Can Do Better (Kisu x Zak)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:30 am
Kisu Taonga had heard of a marvelous gathering of pranksters not too far from her home. It was basically a huge joke-a-thon to see who was the best of the best. She had no doubt that everyone would be bowing before her relatively soon, worshiping her as the Queen of Jokes and Pranks.

She could see it now, there would be a Kisu Taonga day. Others would look at her with admiration and fear that a joke was about to befall them from her very ample hooves. And they'd likely be right, because not pranking was just a waste of everyone's time.

Ikura had been too busy to come, so it was her first outing without her twin. The area was crowded with a huge assortment of soquili of all shapes and sizes. There were imps playing their little games, there was putti's giggling madly, and kalona's doing jokes of a meaner nature.

All in all, the competition didn't seem to hold a candle to her own brilliance. This was going to be a pieces of kelp.

Then she saw him. He was green with with goggles on and she recognized him for what he was, a worthy adversary.

Pandora Talie

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:46 pm
POOF! A gout of bleached flour erupts from a daintily wrapped parcel, right in the face of a burly, clawed kalona. “I got you!” A green skinned soquili chortles, prodding his freshly powdered victim. His translucent vaguely insect-like wings twitch and buzz with excitement.

“You little good for nothing bug!” The kalona growls, lunging at his tormentor.

Zak’s wings hum to life, launching him into the air. “It was just a joke,” he laughs darting about the blue sky, staying just out of reach of the slower web-winged soquili. From his enhanced vantage point, he finds his gaze drawn to a particularly interesting spectator: her red hair darker than his own, contrasting her ocean blue skin.

And who might you be? He thinks to himself.

“Aha!” The kalona exclaims reaching a clawed fore paw for Zak. Distracted, he’s almost nabbed. The slippery flutter jukes out of the way and dives behind a big striped marquee. Shrinking down to the size of a sparrow and flying low, he weaves in and out between small colourful tents and food stands. The savoury and fruity aromas are tempting, but his resolve is unfaltering.

Zak loops right around, back to the intriguing mare. He approaches from behind, as stealthily as he can, only returning to full size at the last second.

“Hi!” He shouts with a big grin!

Nyx Queen of Darkness
biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:41 pm
Pandora Talie
Oh, it's on. BUILD A BUNKER, IT"S JOKEAGGEDON!

Well, he sure was a zippy little guy. If there's one thing that Kisu had learned about jokes and pranks was that it was kind of necessary to be able to run fast if you needed to. This stallion had obviously gotten that lesson down pat.

She was not startled in the least when he appeared behind her, it was what she would have done after that kind of spectacular flying. Turning, she offered him a half smile.

"Well hello," her voice is soft at first. "I think I know you, you kind of look like my next victim." Kisu smiles broadly at him.

The gauntlet had been thrown.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:03 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness
Sorry so short... I got home late and have a ton of stuff to get done before I go to sleep in like 2 hours O____O

Zak places a wing over his face, feigning shock. “Oh really?”

Then he quickly adds, “is that a threat or a proposition?” He leans in close and winks for effect.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:17 pm
Pandora Talie
Sorry net's been stupid X_X Internet outages

Kisu watches him with a bit of respect. "Which do you think it is?" She asks coyly, eager to see what he thinks. Of course, the answer was a strange mixture of both.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:31 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness

The green flutter removes his goggles with a flourish and proceeds to wipe the dust from them with his scarf, using this opportunity to formulate a response. “Well… it could be either,” he states, taking great care not to scratch his lenses. “Given the circumstances, the former is likely. However, considering the subjects involved, the latter is equally plausible.” He slips the goggles back down over his eyes and slyly smiles.

“I'm Zak, jack of all trades extraordinar.” He takes a deep bow. “And how may I address you, madam?”  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:54 pm
Pandora Talie
Sorry it took so long! Bwhaha this is too fun though!

"Either?" She smiled. "You missed the obvious that it could be both, or neither." She sized him up, watching him pulling his goggles off and cleaning them with his scarf.

"Kisu Taonga, but you can call me just Kisu." She paused then moved toward him slowly pausing again. "Zak, what an interesting name. And what all trades do you actually do? I can't say I've met a jack of all trades before, I didn't think such a stallion existed.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:23 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness

Still grinning, Zak shrugs. “Well met Just Kisu!”

“And, thank you. It was one of the few gifts my father deigned to bestow upon me.”

“All trades I actually do, given half a chance. I’ve made all manner of things and can even dance.” Realizing the expectations that he may be setting, he quickly adds, “like anyone, I need to see a thing performed properly, before I do it as well.”  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:23 am
Pandora Talie

She laughed outright when he called her just Kisu. She felt herself genuinely smiing for the first time since this convention of jokers had convened.

"Oh, so I see." She tilted her head at him consideringly. "You can only mimic stuff after you see it done? How then can you be a master of things before you see them? I think you're all bluster, Zak. Why, I bet you couldn't dance a simple dance let alone a complicated one." She baited him, waiting to see if he would rise to the challenge she had so defiantly thrown at him. He could hardly refuse the challenge without acceding that she was the winner. Either way, he was ripe to make a fool of himself by dancing or not dancing.

Kisu felt that she had him cleverly cornered. Game, set, match, she thought. Now just to see the play and savor the mental replay she'd have for years to come. Oh, this was going to be good. Better than she had even imagined upon meeting him (and her imagination, was indeed, quite vivid)  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:58 pm
Placing a hoof over his heart, Zak makes an offended expression. “I was referring to formal trades! I do lots of original stuff as well.”

The green flutter flicks his wings and gently stretches, owning his space and warming up. Seeing the situation for what it is, he makes a decision. If he is to play the part of a fool, he will be the best fool here.

“Alright, they call this one,” the stallion pauses for effect, “The Hokey Pokey!”

What follows is undoubtedly the silliest rendition of that particular dance. All four appendages went in a out in time. Zak even made an attempt of singing the accompanying song. Although, he was out of tune as often as not and he did cheat a little, using his powerful wings to rapidly spin and unload his legs on queue. It was pure showmanship.

“... And that’s what it’s all about!” He finishes with a big flourish and bow. By this time, a small crowd has gathered, giggling and laughing at his performance. Several heartily cheer for the display before moving on, realizing the show is over.

“So, I’ve shown you mine. Lets see your moves.” Zak gives her an expectant look.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
xD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:10 pm
Kisu exploded into outright giggles as he danced around in front of her. She was not at all embarrassed by him, after all, she had brothers who did things purely to embarass her on a regular basis.

"Well, I don't recall saying that I would dance," she countered once she caught her breath. "But I'll play fair."

She giggled and erupted into what what could only generously be called an interpretive dance and only if you were VERY generous with that term. But it was freeing and exhillarating to throw herself around to her own tune.

Breatheless, she finished. "So I think I nailed it."

Pandora Talie
Sorry, things got crazy there for awhile. I'm trying to be more consistent now, but we're on chicken pox watch so it could go crazy again.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:42 pm
Stunned, Zak stares slack-jawed for about the duration of a heartbeat. “Heck yeah!” He exclaims as his excitement overwhelms his composure. “I think-” Smack! Engrossed in Kisu’s performance, the stallion failed to notice a certain enraged Kalona who promptly blindsided him.

“Remember me?” With a smug look, the brute looms over Zak. He has that pesky flutter right where he wants him.

Zak swallows audibly, “Hey… yeah. Who could forget such a noble gentle pony as yourself.” He slowly picks himself up careful not to make any sudden moves. The Kalona looms over him. “Oh! What’s that?” Zak makes a show of sniffing the air. “Is that Lasagna? Wow that smells delicious. Someone is definitely cooking Lasagna over that way.”

From this proximity he can actually hear the Kalona’s stomach gurgle. “I love Lasagna. It’s your lucky day, boy.” He turns toward the perceived food aroma. “Don’t cross me again.”

Zak heaves a big sigh of relief. “Well that was close. I thought I was going to have to beat that guy up,” he grins. “How about you and me skidaddle... go to somewhere more private while bucky over there is distracted?”

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff