Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] All about that... Snow (Calamity, Yukiko & Tranquiliy) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:10 am
User Image

The first decent snowfall of the winter had just happened. Calamity was fairing better in the snow this time around now that she had Pachu'a knowledge to help her. Her witner coat had grown and she felt warmer this time around. Her body simply didn't want to adjust last year. Her dark wings gave a flutter as she landed carefully on the snow and let her glowing hallow eyes look around. The benefit of being able to fly just as a storm was that you could land in the middle of untouched snow and just enjoy the beauty of it. She learned about that from Pachu'a as well. Folding her wings in against her she took in a deep breath and exhaled. Her breath was visible in the crisp winter air. She let her eyes close and she just listened around her.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:12 am
User Image

Yukiko trudged her way through the snow. She was a bit moodier then usual thanks to that brightly colored flutter stallion, Virus. Man was he an air head. He accidently kidnaps her, HER of all the horses. He was there to kidnap some kind of winter princess who had similar colors as her. So he grabs the first mare he sees with those colors! Really what a moron. The smaller mare let out a frustrated huff of air as she slowly worked her way through the snow. This was all his fault after all. Because of him she wasn't able to prep for the storm and now she's stuck here doing all this.

She reached the field she was looking for, there were some berries she was planning to grab but they are on the other side. But as she looked, her bright crystal blue eyes noted a larger winged mare standing in the middle of the field.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:21 am
As she listened the crunching and shuffling of hooves came through. She mare opened one of her eyes and peered out. She had almost missed the other mare who was blending into the snow. It wasn't until she saw the blue on her chest that she realized there was another horse there.

Aside from looking irritated the mare seemed to be sizing up the field. With a glance over her shoulder Calamity saw what the other mare was looking for. The berry bushes. With a sudden drop in the temperature and snow, the berries were frozen, persevered.

It would be strange if Calamity just stood there and had the mare make her way over, she even felt uncomfortable thinking about it. So with that she extended her wings and flew over to the other mare. "Ah hello there...: She said softly as she landed. "Can I assist you?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:33 am
With a frown Yukiko watched as the other spotted her and then looked behind herself at the berries. It was going to be a long trek to those berries and the energy going into it might not even be worth it but she was hungry. She was about to start moving forward again when the mare, the Angeni raised into the sky and flew toward her. Yukiko was greeted as the other mare landed. She stared at her and then to the berries. It wouldn't hurt to ask for some help.

"I was unable to prepare properly for this storm..."Because of that dumbass. She thought to herself. "So I was hoping to reach those berries but with the amount of snow..." She sighed. She hated asking a stranger for help.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:41 am
Calamity listened to the smaller mare with an expressionless face. Her wings settling into her sides as to not intimate the smaller mare and she nodded. "Oh, of course. I would be happy to go over and get berries for you. And please don't think of it as asking for help. I can see that you are a bit uncomfortable with it. It would be wrong of me to not do this." The Angeni glanced to the Usdia again. "Do you have something like a satchel I could take with me to fill?" That way it would be easier on both of them. "Oh... Also, I'm sorry. I'm not terrible use to meeting new horses. My name is Calamity." She gave a small smile hoping that would help the Usdia feel happier.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:45 am
Yukiko couldn't help but feel a strange sense of ease from the larger darker mare. Was something to do with her breed? It probably was. Angeni would good horses... But no she felt bad about bothering her. "Huh... yes! I do." She pulled out the bag that she was going to carrier the berries in. "My name is Yukiko. It's nice to meet you Calamity." The mare looked up at the larger mare and she saw her giving a small smile. "I'm very grateful that you are willing to do this. It would have taken me hours to get over there." She passed Calamity the bag and it felt like a weight had been lifted. "I was going to be ready but then something unfortunate occurred that prevented me from doing this."  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:47 am
"The storm did come faster then most were expecting didn't it?" She had learned to enjoy the snow because of Pachu'a but before him when she first landed here on Earth, she had been afraid of the cold white flakes. Without Pachu'a she probably would have frozen. Her wing certainly would have still been broke and probably healed deformed. Calamity's hallow glowing eyes glanced to her wing, it was a natural habit at this point. She was nervous about flying still since the break. But it's been awhile and things have been just fine.

But back to the matter at hand, she took the satchel from the smaller mare. "I'll be right back." And with that she took off, careful not to knock the smaller mare over with her wings.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:52 am
Yukiko's crystal blue eyes watched as the mare seemed to get distant for a moment. Her eyes glancing to the wing before they landed back on her. She wondered if something had happened to the mare, like it had happened to herself. "I can tell you about it after you get back. How about that? I've been needing to rant to someone about this anyways." She felt herself huff up and hoped that the other mare would be willing to listen, and they could trade stories. Make this afternoon trek into something a bit more pleasant. the other mare was ready to go and Yukiko backed up as she watched the Angeni take to the sky and make her way over to the berries.  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 5:41 pm
Calamity landed in the snow in front of the berry bush. She used her wing to shake the bush free of snow before she placed the satchel down and began to pluck the berries and drop them into the bag. She wasn't able to rush because too much pressure and the berries would be squished and that would defeat the point of all this. She also made a point to only go for ripe berries. The unripe ones not only didn't taste as good but it would just be a waste. It was better to let them keep growing. Once the bag was full she carefully closed it and picked it up before expanding her wings and taking into the air and returning the smaller mare.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 5:43 pm
Yukiko leaned forward, craning her neck to watch the other mare. She was stuck there waiting and it felt like forever had started to go by. What on earth was taking so long? It looked like the mare was being very picky... Wait, that was probably a good thing. The last thing she wanted was to be eating bitter berries right? She sighed and relaxed, she had to contend herself with waiting. This mare was doing her a favor, a huge one not to mention using her own time to make sure that a pony she never meant had decent berries to eat during the winter.

Yukiko swayed back and forth on her hooves as she waited and when she saw the other mare closing up the bag she perked up.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 5:45 pm
After landing Calamity gently placed the satchel in front of Yukiko and gave it a gentle nudge. "I hope that, that will be satisfactory." Calamity gave a nod and straightened up. Her wings settling into her sides. "My name is Calamity. What is yours?" She extended the question to the small mare as was proper in conversation. Her socially skills were certainly lacking. After all Pachu'a wasn't a big talker... And it wasn't like that bothered Calamity. But she was certainly out of practice. But names were always a good way to start off and if they were to share stories then it would be necessary. Was it possible that this was how friendships started? It would be good for her to have friends, since she didn't seemed to have any outside of Pachu'a.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 5:47 pm
The blue and white colored mare couldn't help but stare wide eye at the bulging bag. This was most certainly more then she could have asked for. This unknown mare was just so generous. "Oh wow... You really out did yourself!" Yukiko grinned up at the angeni and she carefully hoisted her bag onto her back and felt the weight. "Really... You really went above and beyond. That was so kind of you. Thank you so much! My name is Yukiko." She looked up at the mare as she introduced herself. This mare seemed a little odd but she seemed harmless so there was no reason not to spend some time with her. From what she knew, Angeni tended to keep to themselves. "Are you ready for a story?"  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:26 am
The larger mare titled her head. It seemed like the small mare wanted to share a story. This was a good thing. Calamity told herself in her head. She needed to make sure she remained calm and didn't scare off Yukiko. The mare seemed to be very grateful for the berries and that helped Calamity feel those warm and fuzzy tingles inside. Maybe not to that full extend but she felt good about helping. Being on Earth has helped her learn to be a better horse. Otherwise she would have stayed in heaven and continued to be a hermit. These feelings were much better than the lonely ones.

She nodded her head as she made herself comfortable for the story. "I am ready, Yukiko." She wanted to make sure she used the mares name.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:38 am
Yukiko watched the other mare. She seemed to be a bit distant. Maybe she didn't have many friends so she wasn't too well socialized? Oh well, Yukiko just needed someone to listen to this story. "So I had been heading out to collect berries before the storm came. And this flutter stallion kidnapped me! Yeah that's right, he stole me away. " She shook her head some. "I wasn't treated badly, but I guess the stallion thought I was some pony of important that he could hold for ransom. Thankfully it didn't take too long for him to realize he had made a mistake. " She signed some, as she slid the satchel over her back. "He let me go right quick but it messed up my gathering... As you can see."  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:46 am
Calamity listened to the story. She couldn't believe that another horse for kidnap someone for wealth but she supposed that, that was the way of the earth ponies. Or rather the freedom of the earth. In heaven something like this would never happen. If it did the horse would likely be expelled. Least from what she knew about the situation but that was not at hand

"Oh my..." The larger mare muttered at the end. "That sounds rather dreadful. I am happy that you were able to get away though... And it's own way it has allowed us to met. Has it not?" That had to be something look forward too. "A silver lining as it could be called?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff