Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Well this is embarrassing (Snow White and Prince Seb) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:21 am
He stretched awkwardly when he was finally free, his limbs and back stiff from his entrapment. He eyed the mare now that he had escaped, and noted her tattered cape and bow. Yet she acted so regal... Perhaps she was a peasant or servant of a kingdom he'd not yet heard about. With this in mind, he was careful of how he introduced himself. "Sebastian," was all he said as he looked her over. She was a comely mare, but could use some new accessories.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:11 am
User Image

She noted him studying her. What a mess she must look, having been on the run for years. Her thoughts drifted to her step-mother and she felt her lip curl in disdain. Someday she would oust that mare as the monster she is, and reclaim her kingdom. Someday. Her thoughts snapped back to the present. "It's good to meet you Sebastian. And Who's your friend?" She nodded at the little black fawn who had watched them flail about in the hole. She stepped closer to the chasm and peered down, impressed with how large the hole seemed now that she wasn't stuck in it. She wondered vaguely how the hole had been formed, but shrugged in disinterest. She turned back to the stallion. "Do you live around here?"

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:32 pm
The stallion noticed the mare's sudden face change, but chose to ignore it. If anyone should be upset here, it was him. After all, he was a prince, and she had so rudely landed on top of him. However, the expression left as soon as it had come, and his attention switched to her voice. "Likewise," he said stiffly. 'Good' was not how he would have chosen to explain their meeting thus far. When she asked about the fawn, though, his brow furrowed. "Oh him? Well he doesn't really have a name. And I'm not so sure I'd call him a friend. He's always just sort of been a tag along, ever since I can remember. Mostly I just call him Fawn. Or 'Little b*****d.' Today is certainly a 'Little b*****d' day." He glared momentarily at the little creature, who immediately scuttled away to hide in the trees.

When she asked him another question, he had to hold back his contempt. All he wanted was to get back to his cave and continue waiting for his loathsome father to die so he could take over his namesake. "Sometimes. Not very often, though." His answer was true enough; he often wandered the woods in search of new places to hide. It was paramount he keep moving, else someone may recognize or discover him. He sighed at the idea. Why was he still talking to this mare? For all he knew, her father may have sent her. She certainly seemed to be the rough and tumble sort. He did not reciprocate her question, hoping the conversation would end and he could be on his way. Perhaps this was too much to hope, though. She seemed awfully chatty.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:59 am
User Image

She'd always been connected to the animals of the forest, and could tell the stallion and the fawn had a bond they might not acknowledge. She smiled wistfully. "I think he's cute." She missed having company, living on the run for so long. It was dangerous to make friends, she knew. Still, something about the stallion made her want to reach out.
There was clearly a lot more to the stallion than met the eye. He was holding back, trying to dissuade her from learning more. It was a familiar sort of secrecy and she wondered if he was hiding as well. She pushed that thought aside. That would be too ridiculous a coincidence.

"I'm not familiar with this area, but I think I'm going to be around for a while." It was far enough away from her own lands to feel relatively safe. Though conceivably Sebastian could have been sent by her stepmother to track her down. She scrutinized the stallion but decided that he was not here for that. Perhaps it was a risk, and maybe her loneliness were getting the better of her, but she decided to trust him.

"The truth is, I can't go home. I'm being hunted by my stepmother."

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash