[PRP] Moving Along (Huwayda x Kaiaka)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:43 am
User Image

Huwa splashed happily in the water. Over the last while she had spent a lot of time with Kaiaka and in that time not only had she learned to swim confidently but also she had fallen in love. She was confident saying it now, at least to herself. She had yet to tell the green lion that held her heart of how she felt. She stayed in the shallow water for now. She knew that Kaiaka would find her hear when he came down towards the beaches.

Huwa was glad she had learned how to swim, she was now able to be a better kinengwe as a result. She wasn't as good of a fisher as Kaiaka was by a long shot but at least she didn't have to go out into the rogue lands in order to being some meat home for herself and other pride members.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:06 pm
nessiaing

User Image

It was rare that Kaiaka spent so much time out of the ocean, but for now the lion had his reasons. Before some recent changes, he had never taken the time to really find a true place of his own. Now though the lion was finishing up with cleaning out a den that held more than enough space for himself and another. Shells from his collections over the years and markings decorated the inside as he laid down some soft moss from the jungle.

It really was coming along.

The story teller flushed lightly before he backed out of the den. I don't even know why I'm doing this. But perhaps that answer was in the way his gaze lit up at the sight of a familiar lioness splashing along in the ocean, "Hey!" Chuckling under his breath Kaiaka took a few long strides before rushing into the waters himself with a splash. Taking a few moments to still his racing heart the lion emerged a few feet away with a small grin, "Have you eaten yet today?" He questioned as a wave bobbed him up and down in the waters, "I've not had a chance yet, so I'm thinking of hunting for a quick bite."

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:31 pm
Huwa slowed in the water when she saw the male, he light filling her eyes and a warmth filling her heart. She waited in the water only ankle deep now as the male approached.

"Hello there Kaiaka" she greeted him warmly. As if on cue her stomach gave a rumble at the mention of eating. "No I haven't eaten yet. I hunted a little earlier but I gave all the food in for others." she told him. Huwa loved giving back to the pride that had accepted her with open paws. It was nice to have a home again, it was amazing actually. Now for the first time in possibly her life Huwa was starting to feel like she was going to be able to put down roots and possibly even have a family of her own.

"Lets hunt together, it can be a competition!" she exclaimed. She knew that Kaiaka would be able to beat her paws down but she figured it would making hunting a bit more exciting.

Sabra Knight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:10 pm
nessiaing

"That doesn't surprise me." The lion joked quietly as he floated in the waters. A small, tender smile lit his maw as he swam forward, "You know a hunter must keep up with their own appetite in order to be able to catch their prey. Or better yet so that they can deliver it all without eating it first." He couldn't help teasing her and the idea of a competition made him grin.

"What's the rules and the goal for winning?" He questioned thoughtfully. Of course fish would be the points, but should they include other water prey? Perhaps one of those smaller sharks would be around...those tasted especially tender. Another question came to mind, "What shall we make the prize? If I win I may have a special request for you."

It was a bold statement that made his heart knot, but the lion truly wanted to ask. After all what else was there to lose? He had already found himself changing because of the lioness, so why not see if his hope was possible?

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:57 pm
When Kaiaka mentioned he had a request for Huwa her stomach did a flip. Already her brain was running wild with many different ideas as to what it could be. She tried to get her mind to quiet down before her hopes became too high.

"Well if I win...." she trailed off thinking about what it was that she wanted if she were to win. "If I win then you have to give me a kiss." she said finally. It came out of her mouth before she was able to stop herself it was what she wanted though. She stopped talking hoping that she hadn't just scared the male away.

"So uh ready to start?" she asked her nerves taking her over.

Sabra Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:54 pm
nessiaing

"As you wish." Replied Kaiaka without thinking, but as her words registered the lion had to blink in surprise. She wanted a kiss from him? It was almost tempting to purposefully lose then! His request was important though....and if he was lucky perhaps could lead to more than one kiss. The lion felt his face warm as he realized he had been staring, "I mean....if that's what you really want." He finished awkwardly before nodding.

"I'm ready to go." He took a deep breath to try to shake off his own nerves, "Just hope you can keep up!" Diving into the ocean the lion darted forward so that he could hide his embarrassment from Huwa. He was also hoping that the colder waters would help to cool his head and calm his racing heart. Even after talking to a god this was still hard! Don't be such a coward. The lion gritted his teeth as he swam forward. A flicker of movement caught his attention. Perhaps there were some small sharks out here after all...

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:17 pm
Huwa was a little worried by his reaction to her proposal of a kiss. She wasn't sure if he really liked or disliked the idea. Before she could ask he had dove into the water. She took a deep breath trying to prepare herself before she moved.

Without waiting any longer she dove into the water, she opted not to swim the same path that Kaiaka took, assuming he would get many of hte fish he came across. Instead she went over to the left of him, to wear she knew some rocks were. She had managed to catch fish in this area before and knew that there would be lots hiding in around the rocks. She began to work carefully pawing rocks away so that she could get to the fish behind them. Once she had caught her first one she came back up from under water to toss it onto the beach before diving back down to get more.

Sabra Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:39 am
nessiaing

Underwater the world above seemed so far away. Kaiaka loved the way that he could get lost in the cool depths of the ocean. While he was swimming it was almost as if he could just disappear from all worries in an instant. The fish that were startled by his movements bolted out of the way, but he didn't chase. Instead he only began to slow down as he went deeper into a familiar set of currents...

As Huwa collected fish, Kaiaka bit into something a bit different. The sharks he hunted weren't the huge monsters that sometimes came around the shore, but rather were only two feet long at the most. As he fought with one the lion tried to brush off his nerves. Here's hoping this plan works. The lion closed his eyes in a quick prayer before a spray of red lit the ocean. Clamping his mouth down on his prize Kaiaka slowly started to swim back towards the shore to wait for Huwa to emerge. While she may have found several fish, Kaiaka stood with seemingly nothing. Lying behind him on the beach, however, was the form of a sand sharks.

Reaching up to pull some seaweed from his mane the lion tried his hardest not to pace the beach while he waited...

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:40 am
Huwa emerged from the water with her last fish in her mouth. She saw Kaiaka waiting for her on the beach, her stomach tightened. She dropped the last fish on her pile that she had collected. It wasn't a great pile but she was pretty proud of herself. She had only learned to swim in the last few weeks, and to hunt in the water was even newer to her.

She did a quick count of her fish, 6, it wasn't a bad number but she suspected that Kaiaka was going to beat her easily. "I have six" she announced proudly to the green male. She waited to see what his number was, and if he had won what was the request he had of her. Her mind was spinning with the possibilities. Some she was hoping for more than others.

Sabra Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:12 pm
nessiaing

Kaiaka couldn't resist the grin that spread across his maw as he spotted Huwa, "Oh?" The lion teasingly took a step forward, "Then I suppose we have a bit of a tie...in a way." Taking a few steps over he revealed the shark laying on the sands behind him, "Since this guy may count as six." He smiled towards Huwa, "If you're alright with that."

He felt as nervous as a cub during his first rite, "So in case of a tie do we forfeit the wins or do we both go for them?" He teased lightly as he stretched out along the sands to watch the lioness for her reaction. Kaiaka wanted to pause, to give her a chance to reply but he was already finding it hard to be brave. So instead he looked towards Huwa sincerely, "All teasing aside, Huwa. You've changed my life...I honestly couldn't imagine spending the rest of my time without you." The lion looked away sheepishly, "And I'm hoping that kiss you wanted means you feel the same way." Even if she didn't want to agree to his request at least he managed to finally get his confession out.

Even though it meant feeling like his heart was going to explode at any moment.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:19 pm
It felt as though there was butterflies flying in circles in her stomach. She was glad that Kaiaka didn't give her enough time to answer as she was pretty sure there was no way she was able to speak. Once his confession came he felt weak in the knees.

She moved forward quickly before she lost all ability to stand and gave the green male a kiss on the cheek. She moved and buried her face into his shoulder. "I do feel the same." she said tears in her eyes. Huwa had been in love once before and had lost the male in the disbanding of the pride, she never thought she would love again but she was wrong. She couldn't help think back to the day that she first met Kaiaka thinking that he had drowned in the daunting ocean, and now she was madly in love with him. She couldn't be happier.

Sabra Knight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:06 pm
nessiaing

Kaiaka's gaze widened in surprise at the female's quick reaction. Was it really this easy? A small, tender smile lit his maw. Perhaps that god had been right after all. It just took my true confession to her. He truly couldn't be happier than he was in this moment.

"I suppose that means you wouldn't mind me asking you to be my official mate." He teased lightly as he nuzzled her as she pressed against him, "I actually have a home set up for us...in case you did agree." His face warm the lion chuckled happily, "I suppose we have a good dinner set up for us as well." Closing his eyes he savored the moment, "But I suppose that can wait..." Along with all the kisses he owed her from their 'tie'. The thought made his heart even giddier. Huwa truly did like him back! There was so much to do, so much to celebrate...Kaiaka smiled at all the ideas that danced through his mind.

But for now he would just enjoy this peaceful, happy moment. Finally after all these years his heart felt full and his paws weren't itching to wander. Huwa had changed that. She had made him find a home in the Bahari that he had never felt before.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces