Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Clematis Bijou Trainer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:14 pm
Clematis Bijou

"Well it's usually best to keep things updated as much as possible because it shows others that you are still around and wanting to make the community bigger."

"If that is the case then I am okay now with Justimon being in the mix. Though, I still think there should be a Super-Hero themed event for him though. He's not the only Super-Hero looking Digimon there is in the universe of the net."

"2nd season of Digimon was okay. Yes they expanded a bit more from the 1st season but kinda lost it to me midway through the season. I really liked the Digimon Emperor as a Digi-Destined. It gave the story a lot of depth into how a Digi-Destined would act if he/she did not know about the going on's in the net world and it also gave a look in how people viewed gaming."

"4th season felt more like something happening many years after the first 3 seasons of Digimon. Mostly because if you looked at their armors, they reflected many of the Digimon partners from those seasons and incorporated the DNA fusion with both Digimon and Human that season 1 and 3 showed. And I say season 1 because that is the season that first showed the concept of DNA fusion, while 3 showed it with both Human and Digimon."

Ya i agree, we're making a push to update things, out main issue is people are getting older and more busy and the average age of Digimon fans is not like 20 or something, maybe 21 or 22 so we don't have as much free time to spend on the guild these days. But those of us still here are working on it.

Ya he seems more super hero, but oh well, it happens around here and after 8 years of Halloween contests maybe he thought it needed a change or something.

Season 2 does get slow, can't say im a huge fan, i'm just a fan of character development and world building, so explaining more of the world was good with me.

Those are good point about season 4, My reasoning for it being before would have to be that the onl reason i can think of that they wouldn't have digimon is because the Digimon who summoned them assumed it would be better to let the humans (something that had never been to the digital world) blend in with the other digimon. so they gave them the ability to turn into digimon. Also i would assume since they know of ancient spirits then they must be closer to those events than seasons where those digimon (who are highly important) are never mentioned.

My other thought on it is that when the original digidestined are talked about (not season 1 digidestined) it was said they were the first humans to enter, there were 5 of them and i think the only reason that the image of them appears as it does is because Tai is the one imagining them so he made them appear as he would think of them. which in his time would be his friends and digimon partners. Also it is said they defeated a great evil (although that probably goes without saying) but what's more evil then Lucemon DM and coming from the wall of fire deffinatly sounds like a hell reference which is where Lucemon should be from.

But that's just my overly thought out opinion on it and it could be totally wrong haha, i just like over thinking it all.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:35 pm
lief_7

Ya i agree, we're making a push to update things, out main issue is people are getting older and more busy and the average age of Digimon fans is not like 20 or something, maybe 21 or 22 so we don't have as much free time to spend on the guild these days. But those of us still here are working on it.

Ya he seems more super hero, but oh well, it happens around here and after 8 years of Halloween contests maybe he thought it needed a change or something.

Season 2 does get slow, can't say im a huge fan, i'm just a fan of character development and world building, so explaining more of the world was good with me.

Those are good point about season 4, My reasoning for it being before would have to be that the onl reason i can think of that they wouldn't have digimon is because the Digimon who summoned them assumed it would be better to let the humans (something that had never been to the digital world) blend in with the other digimon. so they gave them the ability to turn into digimon. Also i would assume since they know of ancient spirits then they must be closer to those events than seasons where those digimon (who are highly important) are never mentioned.

My other thought on it is that when the original digidestined are talked about (not season 1 digidestined) it was said they were the first humans to enter, there were 5 of them and i think the only reason that the image of them appears as it does is because Tai is the one imagining them so he made them appear as he would think of them. which in his time would be his friends and digimon partners. Also it is said they defeated a great evil (although that probably goes without saying) but what's more evil then Lucemon DM and coming from the wall of fire deffinatly sounds like a hell reference which is where Lucemon should be from.

But that's just my overly thought out opinion on it and it could be totally wrong haha, i just like over thinking it all.

"It's understandable that most of the Digimon fans have grown up. Digimon didn't try to stay with current as much as Pokemon has been by releasing games after games every year or so. But with the newest Digimon game (Slueth) and the English patched Re-Digitize, the Digimon community should be picking up soon again. And yes, there is an English patch for Re-Digitize out now for the PSP. Still has the Japanese controls but that is easily fixed with an emulator."

"Digimon seasons 2-3 are slow due to character development and interacts being limited. That and I didn't feel a connection with some of the Digimon and Digi-Destined from season 2. It was nice to see TK and Kiari but meh. Season 3, had Digimon that bothered me based on their actions and Partners that were dull to be honest. They actually bothered me more than the Digimon did."  

Alfechyld Nox

Invisible Misfit

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas