Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Clematis Bijou Trainer Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alfechyld Nox

Invisible Misfit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:02 pm
User Image

Name: Clematis Bijou
DoB: December 17th
Likes: Digimon, Anime, Furries (because I am one), Manhwa (Korean manga) Roleplaying and Otome heart games.
Dislikes: Bugs, Rude behavior and Slap-stick comedy.
Favorite Digimon: Virus Type Digimon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:09 pm
Digimon:

1st Digimon: Bijoumon (Gabumon)
Likes: Virus Type Digimon, Otome and her partner, Clematis.
Dislikes: Salty food, Annoying people and Country music.
60 HP, 30 MP, roll 3 4-sided dice

User Image

2nd Digimon:

Alfechyld Nox

Invisible Misfit

Alfechyld Nox

Invisible Misfit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:47 pm

User Image

Regular [EXP=0]

Talents:
Clematis plays the viola and draws in her spare time. Otherwise, she's on the computer looking up information on Digimon.

Equipment:
Clematis carries a shoulder bag with some spare change of clothing along with some food that Bijoumon picks from time to time on our travels.

Backstory:
Clematis had a rough time fitting in with people her age when growing up. It only became more noticeable when she first started high school. She was always quiet and to some people kinda creepy due to her love for dark clothing and watching people interact with one another. But what they didn't know was that she would spend her free time on the net, playing new games when she could. From FPS's to RPG's, she was all over them.

When a new game came out called Digimon, people at her school were going nuts all over it. It was like a wild fire had spread all across the school as she couldn't go ten steps without hearing about this new game. Her interest in it was sky rocketing by the time she made it home.

After setting up her account and everything it asked her what her partner would be and then proceeded to name off Digimon along with general descriptions of each one. The one that really stood out to her was a Digimon called, Gabumon. It's lizard like features and the pelt it would had her in love with it. Bijoumon, named after herself was made.

Soon, days went by and she slowly gave up playing her other games so she would spend more time on Digimon, raising her partner and talking to it even though she knew it wouldn't understand a thing she said as it was only data but it didn't stop her from wanting to talk to her partner.

It was the end of her 9th grade year that things got strange. Whenever she logged onto the game, she would see her partner sending her messages. At first she thought someone had hacked her account but soon realized that the messages were about things she would say to Bijoumon. Both Bijoumon and herself would spend hours talking back and forth and for the first time, she was happy to have someone who understood her so well.

Late one evening, Clematis had fallen asleep at the computer with the game running as a lizard-like hand reached out of the screen and grabbed a hold of her before pulling her inside the screen. With a thud, Clematis had fallen onto the floor hard which jolted her awake instantly. Examining her surroundings, she found her shoulder bag on the floor. Looking up she realizes instantly that she was not at her home or for that matter, anywhere near home. She was in a thick forest.

A lizard-like creature came out into the open from behind a tree and smiles down at her. Clematis looked over the creature taking in the lizard features, the pattern on it's stomach, the pelt on it's back.... "Bijoumon?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:03 pm

Digivolve::☀::Mutate::☢: biggrin NA::☯::Hybrid::⊕::Armor Clash::✱::Unexpected::✪: biggrin ark Digivolve::☬::Armor::♼::Mode Change::◐::

Alfechyld Nox

Invisible Misfit

Alfechyld Nox

Invisible Misfit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:04 pm
Contest Digimon

(Empty)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:07 pm
Open

Alfechyld Nox

Invisible Misfit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:52 am
Welcome to DTI!! I'm Lief, it's nice to meet you! We're so happy to have you and can't wait to go on adventures and get to know you and your Digimon. I hope you are finding everything ok so far but if you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of the other mods floating around here.

So what do you like to do with your time in guilds? Are you a RP person or do you like hanging and talking with people more. Or if it's neither we have card battles and contests to collect more digimon friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:16 am
lief_7
Welcome to DTI!! I'm Lief, it's nice to meet you! We're so happy to have you and can't wait to go on adventures and get to know you and your Digimon. I hope you are finding everything ok so far but if you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of the other mods floating around here.

So what do you like to do with your time in guilds? Are you a RP person or do you like hanging and talking with people more. Or if it's neither we have card battles and contests to collect more digimon friends.

"I like to spend my time having simple conversations with people . Sometimes it leads to Roleplaying, but most of the time it's just a conversation here and there. I am trying to get back into Roleplaying again because I am a bit rusty now." Smiles.

"As for the card battles and contests, are those card battles based on the Digimon World 3 game concept?"

Alfechyld Nox

Invisible Misfit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:27 pm
Clematis Bijou
lief_7

"I like to spend my time having simple conversations with people . Sometimes it leads to Roleplaying, but most of the time it's just a conversation here and there. I am trying to get back into Roleplaying again because I am a bit rusty now." Smiles.

"As for the card battles and contests, are those card battles based on the Digimon World 3 game concept?"

That's cool, I like chatting too and am also rusty on rping but I've been slowly doing it here or there. Luckily with our open world style rp it's real easy to jump in a make your own adventure.

As for the cards we actually made our own cards and system, it's actually pretty cool and a lot of fun to play, if you check the home page of the guild you will see a rather unique battle going on right now between 2 teams of 2 people with 2 Digimon each. I don't think we've ever done a battle of that size so the system is really getting tested but it seems to be going well.

But anyways if you are interested in the idea check out this forum. It'll tell you how to play and then to get cards you will want to go to the card center forum. All you need to play is a digimon and some cards!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:37 pm
lief_7
That's cool, I like chatting too and am also rusty on rping but I've been slowly doing it here or there. Luckily with our open world style rp it's real easy to jump in a make your own adventure.

As for the cards we actually made our own cards and system, it's actually pretty cool and a lot of fun to play, if you check the home page of the guild you will see a rather unique battle going on right now between 2 teams of 2 people with 2 Digimon each. I don't think we've ever done a battle of that size so the system is really getting tested but it seems to be going well.

But anyways if you are interested in the idea check out this forum. It'll tell you how to play and then to get cards you will want to go to the card center forum. All you need to play is a digimon and some cards!

"I like the concept of the card battles you. Reminds me a little of Magic the Gathering. Which is fine because I am use to the system of it."

"But I need to point out that the font that was made for these cards is a bit hard to read due to how small it is and how close the letters are to one another. I needed to reread these cards a few times to understand what a few words are."

Alfechyld Nox

Invisible Misfit

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:39 pm
Hi there! Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island! 8D Glad to have you join and hope you'll enjoy your time immensely. 3nodding If you have any inquiry feel free to ask me or the rest of the Moderators, we'll be more than glad to help. Oh and yes the cards do have a whole system similar to other games. xD We haven't had that said before upon the card text but if there's a way to make the font a bit clearer would be happy to help with. It does get a bit hard to fit the text in some cards given the space, but thank you for bringing it up, and will see if I can do something upon the legibility.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:35 am
Clematis Bijou
lief_7

"I like the concept of the card battles you. Reminds me a little of Magic the Gathering. Which is fine because I am use to the system of it."

"But I need to point out that the font that was made for these cards is a bit hard to read due to how small it is and how close the letters are to one another. I needed to reread these cards a few times to understand what a few words are."

Ya i know what you mean, I think the only real way to fix it would be to make the cards larger, but i'm not sure we can do that at this point. but oh well, maybe going forward we can work on it.

Also I see you won your first Contest! Congrats, now your adventures in DTI really are beginning.

Also if you don't mind me asking what do you think of the contests that are going on right now, do you like them? are they hard to understand? Do they engage you on a entertainment level or are they more tedious? I'm only asking because we are working to improve on somethings and I was wondering if we needed to change the contest style a bit. No pressure to answer either, if you would rather you could tell me what you favorite season of Digimon is, or game or manga, or whatever.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Alfechyld Nox

Invisible Misfit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:50 pm
lief_7

Ya i know what you mean, I think the only real way to fix it would be to make the cards larger, but i'm not sure we can do that at this point. but oh well, maybe going forward we can work on it.

Also I see you won your first Contest! Congrats, now your adventures in DTI really are beginning.

Also if you don't mind me asking what do you think of the contests that are going on right now, do you like them? are they hard to understand? Do they engage you on a entertainment level or are they more tedious? I'm only asking because we are working to improve on somethings and I was wondering if we needed to change the contest style a bit. No pressure to answer either, if you would rather you could tell me what you favorite season of Digimon is, or game or manga, or whatever.

"Well I can tell you this that even if you did enlarge the cards, the letters would distort unless you use the proper tool in your program. I know from experience because I used to draw small and when I tried to enlarge the image, it always distorted on me."

"The challenges for the contest are not that hard per say, just a tab bit annoying due to Gaia's dice system. It's heavy towards wanting to pick numbers that are mid ranged and if you are trying to roll low or high, it takes longer for the system to get you there.With that said in mind, I did enjoy the contests you have up. But would like to point out that Justimon doesn't scream Halloween to me, but at the same time, I can see you guys wanting to change things up a bit."

"And my favorite season of Digimon is a tie really between 1 (Gabumon FTW), 3 because of Leomon's death and 4 because I loved the struggle the Digi-Destined faced not with just their enemies but also themselves."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:20 pm
Clematis Bijou
lief_7

"Well I can tell you this that even if you did enlarge the cards, the letters would distort unless you use the proper tool in your program. I know from experience because I used to draw small and when I tried to enlarge the image, it always distorted on me."

"The challenges for the contest are not that hard per say, just a tab bit annoying due to Gaia's dice system. It's heavy towards wanting to pick numbers that are mid ranged and if you are trying to roll low or high, it takes longer for the system to get you there.With that said in mind, I did enjoy the contests you have up. But would like to point out that Justimon doesn't scream Halloween to me, but at the same time, I can see you guys wanting to change things up a bit."

"And my favorite season of Digimon is a tie really between 1 (Gabumon FTW), 3 because of Leomon's death and 4 because I loved the struggle the Digi-Destined faced not with just their enemies but also themselves."

Ya I agree with that, we would have to remake them to make it larger, that's why im not sure if we could or not.

Glad you like the contests, as for Justimon I think it has something to do with a multi year story Dstdnt has ongoing (I'm not really sure) So it probably started as something else and digivolved over the years to Justimon. But I agree, it's a little weird haha. It could be the idea of a super hero costume though.

Nice I like your reasons, I of course love 1 (for similar reasons) and just for being OG. i like the way season 2 expands the universe beyond the digiworld. four is great because i think it was the first times humans went to the digiworld which is why they turned into digimon rather than being partnered with them.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Alfechyld Nox

Invisible Misfit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:38 pm
lief_7

Ya I agree with that, we would have to remake them to make it larger, that's why im not sure if we could or not.

Glad you like the contests, as for Justimon I think it has something to do with a multi year story Dstdnt has ongoing (I'm not really sure) So it probably started as something else and digivolved over the years to Justimon. But I agree, it's a little weird haha. It could be the idea of a super hero costume though.

Nice I like your reasons, I of course love 1 (for similar reasons) and just for being OG. i like the way season 2 expands the universe beyond the digiworld. four is great because i think it was the first times humans went to the digiworld which is why they turned into digimon rather than being partnered with them.

"Well it's usually best to keep things updated as much as possible because it shows others that you are still around and wanting to make the community bigger."

"If that is the case then I am okay now with Justimon being in the mix. Though, I still think there should be a Super-Hero themed event for him though. He's not the only Super-Hero looking Digimon there is in the universe of the net."

"2nd season of Digimon was okay. Yes they expanded a bit more from the 1st season but kinda lost it to me midway through the season. I really liked the Digimon Emperor as a Digi-Destined. It gave the story a lot of depth into how a Digi-Destined would act if he/she did not know about the going on's in the net world and it also gave a look in how people viewed gaming."

"4th season felt more like something happening many years after the first 3 seasons of Digimon. Mostly because if you looked at their armors, they reflected many of the Digimon partners from those seasons and incorporated the DNA fusion with both Digimon and Human that season 1 and 3 showed. And I say season 1 because that is the season that first showed the concept of DNA fusion, while 3 showed it with both Human and Digimon."

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff