Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:10 am
User Image

Faelon was off and about the tree, less than obviously avoiding his family's alcove for now. Today was midweek, and midweek meant reading and writing lessons with his mom. He loved it when his mom told him stories and stuff, but he didn't like sitting down for so long to stare at these silly scribbles. He could understand what it meant, given enough time, but it was just so boring.

So he was skipping today instead.

Maybe he'd go stay with one of his older siblings or his cousins tonight so that mom couldn't talk his ear off when he got home. Yes... Might be a better idea.

Not that it would actually save him in the end, but at least it would postpone it.

If only he'd had some friends about his age... Looking about, he saw a few children run this way and that. One stopped to take notice of him before turning abruptly away and joining the group elsewhere. It didn't look like he was going to be allowed into the group today either. It kinda hurt his feelings when they did that.. But he wouldn't get upset! They won if he got upset. So he would just stay strong and keep smiling until daddy got home. It wouldn't be too much longer, right?

Looking away, he noticed an adult nearby with the most interesting of antlers. Walking over, he tugged on her skirt before pointing up.

"Are those apples?"

xLadyJaimex

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:12 am
User Image

"Oh bother!" Caleigh exclaimed as the bucket of apples were spilled, not for the first time this week, nor for the second. She was such a clumsy fingers that it was a wonder that anyone had trusted her to do such simple things. Maybe that is why she disappeared in the first place, staying away from the great tree. No, no, she couldn't think about such things at a time like this. She needed to put those buckets of apples down for the people to eat. Yes! it was her duty to feed them the delicious apples!

"Ok one, two, three, f-. Huh?" the apple faun asked, feeling a tug on her sheer red skirt before looking down with her bewildered eyes. "Oh, hello?" she asked, cocking her head curiously to the side. "Wh-Whut? Apples in my antlers? I do not know, I cannot see them from this view," the female giggled. "Are they apples to you?"

Daisicle

Dream WhiteWitz

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:18 am
Nodding a few times, Faelon brought his hand back down closer to him before exclaiming, "They look like apples ... I think! Jus' like the ones in your basket." It was still some time before the kitchens would be open for a meal, but the tot was a growing boy and always seemed to want to eat something.

His stomach grumbled in agreement.

"Can I have one ple-e-ease~?" He smiled so earnestly at the question you might have thought he'd already been told yes.

xLadyJaimex
Ooops! Forgot to click >post< before disappearing to Dallas/Amarillo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:30 am
Caleigh blinked, looking down at the wee tot, and then started to smile. In comparison to the apples in her baskets, the ones that were hanging from her antler were a much darker color, and can be presumed to be sweeter, perhaps in correlation to her personality. She did not know further than that. "Sure!" she said, setting the heavy basket down onto the ground before she crouched down carefully, and then lean over to the tot. "Go ahead," the female said, smiling widely at the earnest reply from the child.

"Just be careful," the apple faun murmured, now leaning precariously so that the tot could pick a ripe apple from her antlers.

Daisicle

Dream WhiteWitz

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:45 am
Faelon's smile widened (somehow) as he did a little 'happy-trot' in place, his hands by his chest, before jumping up as he stopped fidgeting and threw his hands to either side of his body. "...!" He was about to excitedly reach forward and pull the closest apple right off before his hesitated, hands just away from the fruit, at her warning. Careful.

Veeeeeey careful...

Softly, he grabbed the fruit and gently pulled, twisting left and right, before it popped right off. He then stepped back and held it out for Caleigh to see as he spoke boldly. "Look! There was an apple in your antlers!"

xLadyJaimex

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:40 pm
Caleigh couldn't help but give a giggle at the youngling's little dance in anticipation of plucking what looks like a juicy delicious apple whose skin is shiny and clean of dirt. "Another one will grow, I imagine," the apple faun said, holding still while Faelon twisted the red apple off her stick-like brown antlers with care and with precision that she admired in a child such like this one.

Usually, they would grab and just yank, resulting in a mild headache for this female.

"Oh wow! It looks good. I didn't know!" the female exclaimed, moving to crouch down again to peer at the shiny crisp apple that Faelon has in his grubby hands. "Go ahead, try it," she encouraged, curious to see what would the youngling think of the apple that was freshly plucked from her antlers.

Daisicle

Dream WhiteWitz

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:35 pm
"How didn't you know?!" Bringing the apple back with a little giggle, he looked down in anticipation at the bright red and firm flesh in his hands. It looked so tasty it had the tot visibly beginning to drool (not that he didn't quickly wipe his mouth and try to hide that fact). One and two and...!

In a false swoop, he took as big a bite as hit little mouth would let him.

Squeeing in delight, his eyes watered while closed, cheeks puffed out in a comical way, as he savored the sweet and tart juices. It was so good; even better than those by the apple faunies! "Swoo goo'~" he mumbled, mouth full, as he continued to chew slowly. He'd have to try to bring one for mama and Haldir to try too!

xLadyJaimex
Well damn, it was my turn, lol!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:53 am
Caleigh raised both eyebrows as she watched the little one, Faelon, as he was called took a huge bite of the shiny red apple that was freshly plucked from her antlers. Soon enough, a white blossom will emerge to indicate another will soon to grow in its' place. At first, she thought the little faun was choking due to the puffy cheeks and his eyes were leaking some sort of fluid. Only when he started to speak, she took a sigh of relief, glad that she doesn't have to perform some sort of medical emergency to rescue this little faun from choking or something on an apple that she had given him.

"It good?" the apple faun asked, though it was rhetorical in nature, she just smiled at his facial expression that indicated his emotion at the moment. "I sure hope so! It's hard work growing these. See, these white blossoms are future apples! I have to eat a healthy meal to make yummy apples," the female said, wavering her hand over the child's head, unsure if he would take a light pat of appreciation. She took a look around, to see if anyone was watching, or if the child's parent was close by before she did pat his head in a brief second before withdrawing her hand. "Would you like another one? Perhaps for your...?" Caleigh started to ask, but pursed her lips. She didn't know if this child had a mother or a father, or both.

Daisicle

Dream WhiteWitz

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:20 pm
Swallowing, he gave a firm nod in approval to her question. "Yeah! It was s-u-u-u-u-u-u-per good~!" How the heck did she grow such good apples on her head. Wait. There was a part of him that wanted to feel weird about eating pae-pples, but that feeling disappated just as quickly as it'd come up.

She was asking if he had anyone he wanted to share with, after all.

"Yeah!" He beamed, nodding. "There, mama and Haldir and papa!" He looked down at his fingers as he slowly repeated in his head and counted to three before holding them out in front of her. "Thwee please!"

xLadyJaimex

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:16 pm
Caleigh watched the child with a faint smile on her face when he appeared to enjoy the apple he plucked from her antler with such gentle care. "Oh, three more?" she exclaimed, giving a wiggle of her nose, giving it a thought before she, leaned down once more to her knees until she was sitting on them, in near height for the child. "Go ahead, might as well pluck the last ones so new ones can grow," the apple faun encouraged, giving a nod as she smoothed out her sashes. "I promise, it's ok. Here, they're heavy," she said, pulling out a scarf and held it out. "You can put them in here and you can return the scarf some other time you see me," the faun said, giving the child a pat on the head.

Daisicle

Dream WhiteWitz

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:27 pm
Faelon seemed to grow more anxious as she was considering whether or not to give him the apples; had he been selfish and asked for too many? But someone would get left out otherwise... But that didn't seem to be the problem once the nice lady was down at his height. Setting the core of his apple on the ground, he nodded as he took her scarf. His eyes instinctively shut in response to the head pats, his ears flicking downward and he nuzzled into it.

As she removed her hand, he offered some nodding before reaching up to carefully start picking apples.

One... And it was on the scarf.

Two... This one was a bit more difficult and required more twisting to get it off the branch.

Three... This was the littlest apple, but it seemed to have the shiniest sheen.

He looked down at his new horde of apples before looking back up at Caleigh. With a point to her antlers, he finished by exclaiming, "Now you only have one apple left!"

xLadyJaimex

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:00 pm
Caleigh waited patiently on her knees as Faelon picked the apples off her antlers. When he was done counting the ones he did picked out and put into the scarf, the apple faun moved to get back up to her full height, stretching her legs a bit and gave the little one a smile. "I have one more?" she asked, moving to pat her antlers, looking puzzled. "Not there.... not here either. Oh, there we go!" the blonde said, twisting the apple off gently and then blew on it, rubbing it against her outfit before putting it into the scarf. "For you, later," she whispered, smiling."Is that all you need? I hope your family enjoys them. Soon, I'll have antlers full of white flowers! Wouldn't that be a pretty sight?!"

Daisicle

Dream WhiteWitz

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:18 pm
Woah! Now she had no apples left! Her antlers almost looked like everyfaun else's like this

The tot looked down at his scarf chock-full of apples before looking back at Caleigh, his head tilting slightly. "You sure it's okay for me to take all of them? What if you get hungry later." Obviously she ate her apples as snacks, nothing weird about that. Pausing for a moment, he nodded. "Thank you. I hope you get lots and lots and LOTS of pretty flowers soon."

xLadyJaimex

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:47 pm
"I got plenty of others," Caleigh said, looking over to the small barrel of apples that she was hefting when she had met Faleon. "Not the only thing I eat," she said, giving the youngling a poke of his nose before she stretched her legs, shaking her hooves a bit to get some feeling back in them from kneeling. "So, you enjoy those apples. I will see you around, yes? Don't hesitate to say hi if you see me," the blond-haired female said, smiling.

Daisicle
End here for Faelon and Caleigh?

Dream WhiteWitz

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas