Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Midwest Conventions
Ohayocon 2016!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is going to Ohayocon?
  Yes
  No
View Results

MegaOtakuHS

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:36 am
Yo Otakus! Who is attending Ohayocon In Columbus Ohio on Jan. 15-17?
I'll be attending for my 6th overall anime con with my mom mostly on Saturday Jan. 16 ! smile Last Year was my first time at Ohayocon and it was epic and awesome! Ohaycon is awesome! biggrin 2016 is going to be an busy year for anime cons in the Columbus Ohio Area! I hope I get to go to all the anime cons there this coming year!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:48 am
Hello "HuntikFan1017",

Ohayocon In Columbus Ohio has been a convention that I have always wanted to go to. I live in South Eastern Michigan so this con is about 5 hours away. I have visited Columbus before and really like the North Market and the German Village. Ohayocon is very popular and a few of my Cosplay Friends go to it. What's hard is that it's in January. Since it's Winter the weather is unpredictable. If this con was in the Spring or Summer it would be easier to go to. Do you go to cons in Michigan. If so it would be nice to meet you. smile  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

MegaOtakuHS

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:03 pm
smithers456
Hello "HuntikFan1017",

Ohayocon In Columbus Ohio has been a convention that I have always wanted to go to. I live in South Eastern Michigan so this con is about 5 hours away. I have visited Columbus before and really like the North Market and the German Village. Ohayocon is very popular and a few of my Cosplay Friends go to it. What's hard is that it's in January. Since it's Winter the weather is unpredictable. If this con was in the Spring or Summer it would be easier to go to. Do you go to cons in Michigan. If so it would be nice to meet you. smile

Nope! but i'll be going to an Michigan.Anime Con In The Future Sometime !  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:01 am
Just 4 Weeks Until Ohayocon! Can't wait and hyped up for my 6th anime con!  

MegaOtakuHS

Midwest Conventions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff