Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] You're My Brightest Star (Dameon and Starry) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:24 am
User Image

At long last, all of their children were old enough to be left alone for the evening. Which of course meant he had some serious planning to do. Days of effort had gone into it, and all the children kept a hushed word around Starry to not let anything slip. So when the sun started to dip down, he scurried up the tree while winking at the girls to rush off to their respected bedrooms. A beautiful bouquet of wildflowers carefully hidden behind his back. Being winter, a lot of the local plant life had dwindled, but with it being the warmer jungle a few flowers still clung on. He tip toed quietly behind his beautiful blue bride as she busied herself around their home. Then reached up and gently tapped her shoulder. "So, you come around here often?" He spoke playfully with the widest grin ever.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:58 am
User ImageStarry had known something was up for days. The kids went quiet around her when she asked about where their father was, or what he was up to. Mostly she'd just shrugged it off, having a feeling he was up to something she'd get to see in time. Their home was... very quiet all of a sudden. Star chewed the inside of her cheek, wondering what was going on.

She shook her head and started about cleaning their living area. At least, until Dameon tapped on her shoulder. The blue demoness jumped, only to stop and grin. There was her handsome husband. "Hey there Good Looking. Don't think I've seen you 'round here before~"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:06 am
If it was possible to grin broader as she played along, he would've. "Oh I was just passing through and you caught my eye. Pretty thing like yourself shouldn't be alone." With that he brought out his hidden flowers, but his blue eyes never left her green. "So how about you let me take you out instead?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:29 am
Star blushed a little, looking bashful and shy as her hubby flirted with her. "A handsome young man like you? How on this great island am I supposed to believe you're single?" She wondered, "Someone should've snapped you up by now~" Her eyes grew wide when she saw the flowers. Dameon was good at eye contact, she was easily distracted. "Oh! They're gorgeous!" Star gasped, hand going to her forehead.

"Why sir, I think you've got yourself a date~"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:47 am
She was the absolute cutest when she blushed. How did he ever get to be so lucky? "Well, you can say I've been saving myself for somepae special." Which of course they both knew was her.

Bingo. He suspected she might have suspected something was up, ever since they were married their emotional connection was stronger than ever. But it seemed he managed to surprise her, at least a little. "I promise that you won't be disappointed. But as a gentlepae, I'll let you put these in some water before I whisk you away."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:53 am
Starry laughed, still smiling at him. "Maybe it's a good thing you were sauntering on through. I've been saving myself for somepae special too~ You wouldn't happen to be him, would you?" She teased back, standing on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

"You're the kindest gentlepae I've ever met~" Star gently took the flowers, winking at him as she walked to their kitchen, swinging her hips as she went. A few moments later she returned with a pot full of flowers. "I wonder, Sir, would you be kind enough to set these on the top shelf for me? I can't quuuuite reach"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:00 am
"Me? Could be." His eyes sparkled ever more at her cheek peck. As she walked off with the flowers, he couldn't help but admire her as she left. All these years of marriage, and he was still every bit as attracted to her as he was when they were teens. It was hard to believe she had 4 naturally born children with a figure like hers.

When she returned, he nodded as his grin turned into a half smile. "How could I say no to a gorgeous face like yours?" With her wings she could've easily placed them on top herself, so he appreciated her making him feel like a big strong man. He took the pot of flowers back, letting his fingers graze over the back of her hands as he did so. Then walked over to their shelving unit. "I think you could use a capable male like me around the house. I'd put things up on shelves for you any day."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:28 am
Could be her rear. He was her special somepae and she was forever grateful he came back to her. As it was, Star had a hard enough time believing he still appreciated her body after all these years. She felt so flabby and worn down, but it was all so worth it. Four children. She'd never regret them. She'd have even more if Soliel hadn't torn her to shreds. Or maybe they wouldn't? They were growing older, always older...

Star blushed, smiling at him. She was treated to a gorgeous view of him stretching. He'd only gotten better with time. Star couldn't imagine loving anyone else. "Oh my Sir, don't you think you're moving a little too fast?" She fanned herself with her hand, "Even if you are quite the handsome fellow."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:44 am
As he lifted the bowl over his head to the shelf above, he could feel eyes on him. He smirked a little to himself and decided to ham it up a little by flexing his back muscles as he stretched up. He even purposely did it slowly. He liked being checked out by his wife, who wouldn't?

"Forgive my hastiness. Something about you just makes me feel like settling down, raise a family." He spoke as he turned around, giving a bit of a wink. The demon then held out an arm. "Ready to be whisked away?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:42 am
Star grinned, watching the gorgeous man she'd gotten lucky enough to marry stretch for her viewing pleasure. How such a sweet guy like him had wanted her was still a mystery, but she loved him all the more for everything they'd been through together.

"Something about you makes me want to let you~" She cooed, wondering just what he had in mind. "By you Sir? Any time~" Star smiled at him, resting her hand on the bend of his arm. He was the sweetest

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 am
Would they have not already made a family together, he'd have blushed. As her hand touched his arm, he started out of their humble but warm home. Her skin was so soft. "So, tell me about your day. Your whole day, I want to know all about it." His goal for the evening was to be completely and utterly focused on her. She was all that mattered. And he'd be the best listener she ever had.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:08 am
Star leaned her head against his shoulder. He was so strong and comforting. "My whole day? Nothing out of the normal. Cooking, cleaning, listening to the kids change the subject hastily when I brought you up." She smirked, nudging him. Only reason she'd ever know anything was up, kids making hasty subject changes.

"What about your day?" She queried, looking up to her handsome husband. He had to have been doing something fun while she kept herself busy at home.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:17 am
With her leaned up against him, his whole world felt right. He laughed softly at the mention of the kids. "Subtle, thy name is Siofra and Soliel." He spoke dryly, knowing them to be the main culprits. Jollibee was often too concerned with herself to be bothered with anyone else's plans.

"My day? Hmmm...what can I say without giving anything away." He mused aloud as they stepped onto the ground. Dameon began steering them towards the Fae Clearing. "Mmmm, nope. My whole day is top secret. Have to keep the surprise. I've been waiting to do this since the girls learned how to talk." And talk, and talk they did. Girls tended to talk a huge deal more than boys, and their endless chatter made him long for a quiet day with Starry all the more.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:27 am
Starry laughed, "The girls weren't the only chatterbugs, the boys knew something too." The master sleuth. Star hadn't seen the behavior much in Jollibee, but then again, Jollibee wasn't concerned with matters outside of herself too often.

"Oh dear, is it a quiet day to ourselves?" The thought brought such a feeling of excitement. It had been too long since they'd gotten to spend time together without a cluster of children around. While she wouldn't trade their rather large family for anything, sometimes she did long for a day when all she had to worry about was Dameon. "What ever will we do with ourselves?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:51 am
He dramatically facepalmed. "I'd thought them old enough to keep a secret well. I bet they got it from you." Dameon turned it into a tease, but knew it probably was from him. Starry could be so poised sometimes, while he...he was...the shiny yellow banana.

"You guessed right. The whole evening, just you and me. No kids, no other pae, no chores." He slipped his arm from under hers in order to wrap it around her waist, bringing his personal goddess closer to him. "As for what we'll do, you'll just have to wait and see."

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff