Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Fashion statement? [Amrita?/Shun] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:57 am
"She's like me. A Vetala." Though she couldn't recall if Shun knew what she really was, it was at least a place to start. If he didn't know, well, she could always explain it now. "So she could be anything now, really. I wouldn't be a help to you." It wasn't much of a secret to keep anymore, not with everything else that was piling up around her.

The idea of a new form of SEEDS, though, made her more than uncomfortable.

"It's not me you've been talking to." She said with a miserable finality, her hands finally falling, but this time to hold herself tightly. "I wasn't joking when I said something is wrong with me." Perhaps it was time to tell more than a select few. Shun had given her more than enough cause to think that the Parasite was up to something now, especially with the notion of training and war. Her fingers dug into her own skin, her nails biting into compromised flesh. "I'm - I mean my core - it's...it's broken, and now it's infected, and I think you've been dealing with her." She said it quickly, as if just trying to get the bare bones of the situation out as fast as she could. Just like a terrible, awful bandaid.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:34 pm
Shun regarded Amrita carefully. If this was some sort of ploy by the Wasp, it was pretty convincing. But he wasn't really sure it was that. He tilted his head, looking the patchwork over. It was time to take a gambit.

"And how am I to be certain that I am speaking to you now? What is something you would know that this other you would not know at all. It would have to be something never written down, or even really mentioned by anyone else."

Enoh Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:40 pm
Amrita just gave him a pained look. Sure, she understood why he was asking for such a thing, but she was getting pretty tired of having to prove herself. It was not something she liked doing, and it seemed to be all Hel did. Sure, it was only two people now - Remi knew, but he seemed to be able to tell the difference without a password - but it was already too much for her.

Still, she gave it some thought, but not after heaving a heavy, frustrated sigh.

"Once, I asked you to kill me, no questions asked, if I ever proved to be a threat again." She supplied, and hoped that would be enough.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:59 pm
"And that is something I plan on doing in time. Right now, I am monitoring the Wasp, as Hel calls her," Shun stated. It was good enough for him. The Reaper folded his arms over his chest.

"Which brings the concern I had... Riley is currently a fugitive, and yet I saw her recently during a Halloween Human world rescue attempt, when one of the Legacies was ******** with everything again. She was there, despite the fact that we had to take portals where Professors and Boogeymen were monitoring. A rather ballsy move on her part. I was wondering if you knew what the hell she was up to. It seems you do not, though."

Enoh Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:07 pm
"Can you warn me first? I'd like to say goodbye to my boils." The promise didn't scare her on a personal level, but it did suddenly make her fear for other reasons. Ones that hadn't been there when she first asked him to end her.

She did look surprised at the nickname, but that surprise faded quickly when he mentioned Hel. Of course it was Hel. She must have told him about her little problem...

"She makes me recite a stupid password every time I see her, too." Amrita groaned unhappily, rubbing her face with both hands. This was so annoying. She hated this so much... Not too long after that, he got down to business, and she gave him a thoughtful look.

"I haven't the slightest idea, really. I don't know what's going on anymore." Especially in regards to herself, apparently. It was uncomfortable and unfortunate. "What did Hel tell you, exactly?"

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:16 pm
"Not much. You were not who you seemed to be. That another was taking your place. One who is not to be trusted," Shun stated, "I do not believe this other you is yet aware that I know what she is. I plan to keep it that way until it is time to strike. So far, she has not done anything particularly threatening, yet. I am keeping my eye out, however."

Enoh Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:19 pm
"I appreciate that." It was nice to have eyes out on her. It seemed that for the longest time the opposite was true: the parasite had her under watch, not the other way around. This way, she felt like she had a little bit of hope left, and she held onto it as tightly as she could. For a moment she scrutinized Shun. She knew she could trust him. He even had Hel on his side, who had told him a little bit about what was going on. Yet she was still so unused to telling the story, she wasn't sure if it was something she should even tell.

"I'm pretty sure I know who it is. It's the Black Queen." Amrita said quietly, as if someone else could hear - though they were obviously alone. "Merlin did this to me." She said, even quieter this time, as she rubbed the Legacy mark on the back of her hand. "I don't know why, but he is. He tricked me. I didn't know who it was at the time. He said he could remove my tag, free me from their grasp, and let me reach my potential, but-" She let out a noise, something between a sob and a frustrated cry. "I'm still trying to find a way to stop it. I had nothing to live for before, but I do now. If she's not doing anything serious, I still have time."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:23 pm
Shun stilled for a moment as she explained how this had happened. The Black Queen rang a bell. Long ago, he had been considered the Red Knight for a time.

"Merlin did this to you? Where did you even see him?" he asked before taking a quick glance around. The idea that the Legacy had disguised himself to deceive Amrita was a bit unnerving to say in the least.

"She has not done anything yet. It is possible she has ideas, but I have not yet caught wind of what that is."

Enoh Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:00 pm
"Yes. I know he did. I didn't know until recently but -" She paused, her expression pinching as if the memory hurt. It was a terrible time in her life, just like every other terrible time in her life: only this one, as far as she was concerned, was the one that would end it. "Professor Emrys. The Headmaster. He's Merlin."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:22 pm
Shun stopped and stared at her for a few moments.

"What the ********? Emerys is Merlin? You are certain of this?"
Enoh Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:26 pm
"No, Shun, I'm not sure. I only went to him for help, and ended up with a Merlin-brand black crystal infected core by coincidence." She grumbled, only a little bitter.

"Yes, I'm sure. I didn't know at first. It wasn't until he started appearing in my dreams that I realized. And that one battle with the crystals…"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:57 pm
"Kuso... he was right under our noses the entire damn time," he hissed under his breath, "This changes a lot of things."

Shun took in a deep breath and considered what this meant exactly. For one, it basically meant Amity was under control of an incredibly dangerous enemy.

"We need to find Hellma..." he started.

Enoh Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:10 pm
Amrita nodded solemnly to his realization.

"I don't know what he's doing, or what she's doing, but it can't be good." All she could do was listen to her last conversation with him. How she was the one who kept the Black Queen alive all this time; all he had done was draw her out. Crowned her. She didn't know why. "Do we even have any leads?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:13 pm
"None. Something tells me none of the Professors know too. Merlin must have them all fooled as well."

The Reaper began to pace back and forth as he tried to think of options. The situation had become far more dire than he realized. Though, he soon paused.

"This may mean that Riley is also aligned with him, if she has made any dealings with the other you at all. There is also the unknown factor of this 'Tajana'."

Enoh Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out