Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP-PLOT] Coming to terms with... It (Kaiden x Fi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:52 am
When her arms wrapped around him, he didn't pull away. If anything, he held her tighter. He never thought about that. About their children inheriting her memory loss. It was a painful one, fearing how far back it would set the child in learning how to walk, talk, basically mature in whole. "You learned Fi. You forget the things that just happened, but remember the things that are constant. Like where your room is, or how to make a shirt." That thought gave him hope. As she looked up at him, he lifted a hand to cup her cheek. "It'll be hard, but our kids will be fine because they'll be loved. And maybe...maybe if I stay near you, you'll never forget me again."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:02 am
Fi sniffled, all but clinging to him. She had missed him so much. If it weren't for him she'd be a lost heap of sewing material. "Sweaters are easy" She tried to laugh, trying to keep her mind off the scary idea of their kids being ruined by her bad mind. "Promise they'll always be loved?" Fi's heart was swelling with the idea. He wanted to be there for her and the little thing inside her, or things.

"Are you asking to move in with me?" Her eyebrow waggled, playing like it was a huge proposition on her end. "I don't ever want to forget you again Kai"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:09 am
"Maybe to you." He gently teased, smiling for the first time in days. She had that talent. Making him feel like everything in the isle was right, even if it wasn't. "...and yes. I promise. They'll be loved with every bit of my heart." He meant it. He wouldn't repeat history where his mother left him. He'd be there.

The next part made his eyes widen slightly. That wasn't what he meant.

But that certainly did make sense. They were going to be a family, and they loved each other... "...I am. You'll wake up to my ugly mug each and every day and it'll burn my face in your memory." At this he grinned broadly, putting as much confidence as he could in the plan.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:15 pm
Sweaters were easy to make. She grinned, snuggling into him. "You have a pretty face Kai." The orange one laughed, wondering why he thought his face was ugly.

"You won't let me forget you again Kai~" She stretched, squeaking when the movement made her tummy feel weird. Not weird in a good way, but certainly a way that would remind her she had something precious growing inside her. "Wanna feel Kai?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:44 pm
He loved her laugh, and continued to grin as she snuggled into him. "As long as you think so." When she stretched he loosened his embrace so she could move more freely.

Feel...? He glanced down at her stomach, and lightly blushed. "...Yes. I would."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:04 pm
She did think so, so that's what counted. And their children would be utterly gorgeous, because both Kai and herself looked amazing.

"Here~" She grabbed his hand, moving it around to gently rest on her bulging tummy. "They aren't moving yet, but it's still kinda cool to feel them."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:24 pm
His eyebrows raised as she suddenly grabbed his hand to place on her stomach.

He froze for a moment, simply feeling the bulge. The feeling itself wasn't much to comment on, but the thought of what was just inside was the difference. "Wow..."

OOC: He's a man of many words XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:40 pm
Fi smiled, looking up at Kaiden. He was touching the little ones growing inside her. Or as close to touching as either of them could really get. The feeling behind it, if was beyond anythingsshe could have hoped for "I love you." She murmured, eyes on him instead of his hands. The way he made her feel was so irreplaceable, she couldn't understand why she ever made him mad enough to leave her for so long.

Kai... We're gonna have a baby!!

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:01 am
It was terrifying, the thought of being a father. Even though he resolved to be there, it didn't sweep away his doubts and worries. The only real cure for that was to actually be faced with the children first hand.

So he'd focus on the things he did know. Like how he was proud to be part of a creation of life. Or how Fi was practically glowing as she looked up at him. "I love you too." He knew that too. "I hope it's a boy." The green faun suddenly said jokingly, grinning from ear to ear to let her know it was just a tease.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:07 am
"A boy? Only if he has my hair~" She laughed, teasing back. "Oh my gosh, we have... Nothing ready for them. At all" A moment of terror struck her. Kai hadn't even moved into her alcove yet and she was freaking out about cribs and baby toys. Diapers would be good too, and oh goodness, they needed so much and there was so little time to get it ready in!

"How are we going to get everything ready in time?" Fi asked in horror.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:13 am
"You do have lovely hair." He laughed a bit before Fi went into freak out mode. The smile fading to a more serious expression, Kai placed both hands onto her shoulders. "Hey, hey it'll be fine. I'll start right away on a crib. And worse comes to worse, the Tree provides. If we run out of time, I'm certain someone here will help us out. Babies outgrow things and hand-me-downs are more than fine." After all, when he was left as a child everyone made sure he had everything he needed. Sheets, toys, a warm bed to sleep in. He genuinely believed every single faun here was good and kind.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:17 am
"Two cribs. You said prepare for twins... What if there's three?" She squeaked, wondering if being prepared for two was enough. What if there were three? Maybe that was why she was showing so much so early? Was it even early? Maybe there was only one baby in there?

"What if we're not good parents?" She tried not to groan. She wanted to be there and do everything she could for the little babies, and there was no way she was going to let them wear hand-me-downs. Fi was the clothier for crying out loud, she could make sure her own babies had something to wear. But toys and everything else... "I think I need to sit down @-@"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:26 am
Three?

He couldn't imagine three.

As for the not being good parents, he couldn't really say anything. As that was a current fear of his own. He hooked an arm around her waist to gently lead her towards a chair. "The same goes if there's three. We'll make it work. As for being good parents..." Why'd she have to ask that one? How would he be any judge on if he'd be a good parent or not? "I'm sure everyone wonders that. All we can do, is do our best. They'll have food, clothes, a place to sleep and all the love we have. That's at least a start."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:32 am
When he hooked his arm around her waist, Fi didn't resist taking the chair. Earth only knew she needed it as badly as she needed him in that moment. "Do you think our best will be good enough?" Everything else could and would have to wait. She could start making baby clothes, but would she even know what colors to give them? It didn't really matter, she could guess for the babies by looking between herself and Kai...

"It's not so bad is it? We'll be okay, and they'll be perfect. Right?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:44 am
"It will be." He spoke with a lot more confidence than he actually had. The male slowly lowered her into the chair, looking slightly worried at her condition. She was pregnant after all, and stress couldn't be good for them. "We'll be fine. And they'll be beyond perfect." Kaiden leaned forward to gently kiss her forehead. "And I know that you'll be a great mother. I can just feel it."  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff