Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Treason Against the Crown! (Kiki/Hattie)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:43 pm
Hattie had taken orders before she went off-island for the day, which she learned very quickly was a terrible mistake. So many Hunters wanted so much food, and while she was normally happy to please, she didn't particularly like being bogged down with so many time-sensitive pieces of charred animal flesh.

Thankfully, she was fast. Very fast. The majority was dropped off before anything had gotten cold (though the thermal bag she bought certainly helped), and by the end of it there was only two bags left: one was hers, but the other was for a girl she hadn't met before, but whose reputation definitely preceded her.

"DELIVERY FOR A PRINCESS KIKI?" Harley called to the very locked door, knocking on it to try and get her attention.

bittiface

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:48 pm
"Ah!" That must be her order! Kiki had quickly monopolized on the hapless Hattie's thoughtful gesture, ordering a whopping order of five Burger King Whippers. Flipping her hair over her shoulder, she strolled to her door. Opening it for the red headed delivery girl, Kiki held out her hand wordlessly.

She was dressed in her usual attire for a lazy day; pink jammies with polkadots. And of course her trademark crown atop her head. At least her hair looked silky and brushed.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:10 pm
The door opened, and Harley was all smiles - until she noticed there was nobody on the other side. She looked confused for a moment, and then she looked down - ah, there was someone! A tiny cute someone in pyjamas and a crown. No wonder she was called a Princess!

"Hum." The much taller girl grinned down at the tiny little Princess, and then at the dainty little hand that was held out with such silent demand. "Nice to meet you, too." She decided, grabbing her hand and shaking it firmly.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:14 pm
Startled and a little bit put off, Kiki flinched as her had was grabbed. Her brows furrowed down at the joined hands being shook by the tall Amazon woman with red hair. She looked up with a startled stare, which soon turned to a haughty and lidded look of disdain.

"Ahem.. yes, well. A pleasure, I'm sure." She grumbled back with an air of false nobility. "You are the delivery girl, yes? You have my order ready? I trust it's still hot..."

Cause if it isn't...  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:02 am
"Only for now. The rest of the time I'm a Life Hunter." Harley laughed at her terrible joke, and after releasing Kiki's hand, she started to inch forward into the room, using whatever space the tiny Princess had given her.

"Of course it's warm! I brought mine too. Mind if I join you? The cafeteria's too empty today." What with everyone eating in their own dorms, because they had been treated to not cafeteria food.

bittiface

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:18 am
Life Hunter? Her? Ugh, same Division. Thankfully, Kiki was pretty sure she'd not run into her before, nor would she ever. Kiki planned her career path ever so justly. Away from vermin and common folk.

Kiki moved away, only because the much taller woman surprised her by slipping by so nonchalantly. Maybe.. maybe she was just setting it down for he---- OH HELL NO. Join her? As in dine together? Kiki's face distorted into something a little less than lady like.

"I---ahem." Kiki composed herself and cleared her throat. "This is my royal chamber. One does not simply invite herself to join the likes of Royalty. If you wish for such a pleasure, please fill out a ballot. Deposit it into the Friendship Application box and expect a reply within a year."

She gestured to the re-purposed trash can covered in scrapbook paper, along with a pink stationary set of 'application forms'.

Kiki herself sat primly on her bed and held out her hand. "My dinner, please. Five Whoppers, like we discussed and I shall pretend this silly little kerfuffle never came up."

Enoh Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:05 pm
"No?" Harley hummed, looking down at her feet which were already rather in the room. She flashed Kiki a wide grin. "Looks like I already did, though." Wait, a Friendship Application box? Blue eyes followed the gesture, and she stared at the very obvious trash can.

Then she started laughing.

"Aw, Princess, you definitely need friends." Which worked out just fine for Harley, who was pushy enough to worm her way in, stubborn enough to keep trying, and, well, already in the room. By that point, Kiki had already taken a seat on the bed, and Hattie wasted no time in plunking herself down beside her, pulling the thermal bag out and onto her lap.

First, she took her own bag out of it. Just the one whopper, but with extra fries and mozza sticks. The rest of the thermal bag was pushed onto the royal lap, where she could get her own damn whoppers. "We trainees gotta stick together, right? Come on, it's just one dinner. It won't kill you." Though she was trying to convince Kiki to let her stay, Harley had already made herself comfortable, and was already taking her first bites of mozzarella sticks.

bittiface

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:25 am
Dammit all. This was one of those types who simply did not respect the crown!

"Excuse you, but I do not, in fact, need any fri---gughck!" She gawked as Hattie simply dropped down beside her, and dumped the bag on her lap. She caught it with a yelp, grumbling obscenities as she dug through it for her first burger.

"That remains to be seen." She huffed, hoping she didn't catch any commoner colds or diseases from sitting with the tall Amazon.

Enoh Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas