[ORP] Jubilee Flower Wreaths (Crafted With Love!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:58 pm
@ the New Hemisect Plains Harvest Moon Jubilee!

---

Near the bounds of the Jubilee, piles of foliage and floral arrangements were carefully placed in rows and wide circles. Signage was posted around the display, reading: “Create a floral wreath for your special someone!” Blankets had been placed with snacks and flower baskets in a big circle. Panili sat one one of them, smiling wide for anyone to come near. She had her own agenda, of course – but spreading the love was integral to it!

She’d made sure the grasses were dry and the scenic elements of her unofficial jubilee activity were on point. Crafting supplies such as wire and glue were included with her natural elements, which mainly consisted of beautiful flowers of all kinds, ferns, twigs, and branches. She had brought a few rolls of ribbons, too, but with the budget of an orangeblood Panili couldn’t scrape up much more than the cheap shiny kind. Regardless, she was satisfied with her work.

The orangeblood arranged a few marigolds in front of her and began lacing their stems together. The golds, oranges and fuschias complemented eachother very well. She hoped at least another troll would join her! Panili kept a wary eye out for her lusus. Shmothma was snuffling in the dirt around her, nooting at the ground. Her wings flickered and fluttered occasionally, but the curious smells and occasional nibbles of dandelion stems had her satisfied. So, Panili was satisfied too.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:05 pm
Sypon

Sephos Arbola

Sephos hummed tunelessly as he wandered aimlessly through the festival. He was actually enjoying himself, though he didn't want to be. It was not his thing – it was not supposed to be his thing – but he was enjoying it.

”Whats up?” he said, turning to his lusus. Maku had stopped in his usual creaking trundle of a walk, and was investigating something over there, to the side. He'd been doing that a lot at this festival, and Sephos couldn't figure out why. Not that he cared... but he did.

”Flowers.” Maku murmured simply.

”Flowers, huh...” Sephos squinted. Yeah, they were flowers. Picked flowers. But flowers none the less. The treebeast seemed to want to loom over them, and so Sephos resigned himself to stopping and taking a closer look.

”Okay. Hey. Whats this.” he said, resigned, walking over to the orangeblood, hands in his overalls. He noted that her horns were all fused together, which was interesting, and that she was wearing a very interesting robe of some sort. ”Are you... Making some kind of... decoration or something?”  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara was moseying about when she saw the sign. “Create a floral wreath for your special someone!” Her mind immediately went to Eridia. Things were still kinda off between the two... It seemed kinda silly, as if a wreath could fix anything, but at the same time Chiara really wanted to do something to try and fix things more. The waiting around was killing her. She was beat to the stand by a weird looking greenblood. Better yet the troll was asking stupid questions.

"Read the sign silly." Chiara patted him not exactly gently on the back as she came up to him. "Your obviously here because you have some red feelings you need to express." Chiara grinned right at the greenblood. Waiting for him to respond she inspected the supplies. There were some nice flowers, that was for sure, but what she really needed was purple ribbon. Eridia loved ribbons. "Hey." Chiara directed at the troll in charge of this little thing. "Do you have any purple ribbon? Preferable in silk or satin." Might as well get started. Chiara picked up some wire and started to weave it together. She was going to make the best darn gift for Eridia she could.

Sypon

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:59 am
Micillia

Sypon

Sephos glowered owlishly at Chiara in the wake of her back-slap. ”Huh?” Red feelings? Red... oh, the quadrants. That was slang. ”Do not.” he grunted, watching her before turning to the offered items ”Wasn't talking to you.” he mumbled, picking up a few flowers and planty items and investigating them. ”Did you grow these?” he asked Panili with interest. They were nice enough decorative plants, and he wouldn't mind getting a few seeds. ”I, uh. I like your dress. Thing. Whatever it is.” he added. Complements were good – that was what Maku kept telling him – and it was true – it was a nice thingie...  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:26 pm
Oh, dear! Two trolls at once and she had hardly introduced herself. Panili put down her wreath and gave the greenblood and blueblood a patient wave, crossing her hands in front of her and observing their interactions. A brusque midblood and a… Hm! She’d have to investigate the blueblood more in depth, but any trolls stopping by her quaint little plot were friends to her.

She nodded at the blueblood’s comment. She covered it well enough, if not shortly. Panili smiled and clapped her hands together upon Chiara’s request. “Oh! Well! I don’t have any satin or silk. I might have a bit of lace if you don’t want the cheap kind… But!! Hold on one moment!” She scuttled off.

In her mind’s eye, she saw it – the long sprigs of lavender, her reaching out for it. Grasping it in her hand…

Panili closed her eyes and shook her head she came to a stop in thought, trying to recollect what was in her rather mundane vision. There were some daisies around the lavender, which meant they were over… There! Panili turned to the left and grabbed the sprigs, hopping back over to the two as soon as she’d gone.

“These lavender plants have a beautiful purple color and really long stems you could use as ribbons! I also have some violets, too, right in that pile. Ah! You’re going to make a beautiful wreath!” She grinned. Panili gently placed her find near Chiara and bowed her head. “Excuse me.”

She turned to Sephos and looked down at her frock. She didn’t think it was too uncommon for a troll to question its identity, but giggled nonetheless. “Thank you! I’ve been swatting dirt, bugs and grass off of it all day.” Panili took a long look at the products around her. “I didn’t grow these – I live up in Busthind so I’m not quite in gardening territory. But I do grow some beans, peas and tomatoes on my windowsills and that is lovely!” She flushed and took his hand in hers, giving it a fond squeeze.

“I’m Panili, by the way. Do you like to garden?”

Micillia

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara snickered as she watched the two. Giving the green troll a nudge with her elbow she said, "Woooow, just make her a wreath all ready! Jeeze!" Chiara hoped he squirmed, it was always more entertaining when they did that. Anyway, back to the topic at hand. The lace was pretty nice, and the flowers actually smelled good. Chiara usually tended to stay away from nature, it was her lusus's thing. Anything her guardian beast liked the troll tended to avoid. It was better that way. Even if the giant beast did save Chiara's life recently. Must have been a weird hormonal thing or something. The quill beast was too stupid to really do anything. Chiara shook her head, she really was getting off topic in thoughts. She collected the lace, wire, lavender and other flowers the orangeblood had pointed out. She was content to overhear the orangeblood and greenblood's conversation for now, while she worked.

Sypon

DraconicFeline

Micillia

Dapper Duck

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:52 pm
Drawn close by the colorful arrangement of flowers, Leeroi spent a moment standing before the signage, reading slowly to himself. A floral wreath for his special someone? He didn't think twice about it, he knew in that moment that he just had to make one for Psykgi.

He took a quick handful of flowers, grabbing the largest ones from each gathering, unconcerned with creating any kind of harmonic color scheme. Psykgi was really special, and what better way to show it than by making sure she had the biggest, brightest wreath at the festival? Everyone deserved to know just how special she was.

"Are these all you have?" Leeroi asked the orangeblood on the other side of the table, picking out a few more pretty flowers. "I want, like, really big ones, you know?" He smiled brightly at Panili, holding his bunch of flowers close to his chest. He leaned in, waiting expectantly for her answer.

Sypon
rubs eyes tiredly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:14 pm
Treide was bored. Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored... So very bored. She huffed a sigh, CD trailing behind her like the good lusus he was. After all, this wasn't the desert. There were tons of trolls out and anyone could get hurt by Trei -- er... Treide could get hurt by them!

Her eyes landed on the booth and then her nose caught up. Floral scents, so strong and vibrant. Lured over by the smell, she looked around and saw the sign. Make a wreath for your someone special, eh? A devious plan hatched in her mind.

"Hey uhm.. How do we do this?" She stepped closer, her hands on her hips defiantly. A large grin spread over her face, "I like your style!"

Sypon
Poor Panili getting flooded

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:25 pm
”Hey – how do we –“ “Hey!”

Two more newcomers! Oh… Wait. She blinked and only Leeroi remained in front of her.

Panili smiled at the blueblood. “Oh! Let me see. I think I have a few sunflowers under the table. Those are very large! Do you have a color preference, or just all of them? Here, let me get it for you…”

She reached down under the table and paused. They only had a few large flowers… It wouldn’t be very fair to give them all out. If the blueblood pitched a fit she’d let him have the rest, but for now she picked up three of the biggest ones and popped up next to him. “Here! If you have one on the top and the others on the sides it will look great.”

“Hey…!”

There she was. Panili sighed with relief and nearly thanked her before the compliment arrived. She nodded and, rather flustered, gestured to her wreath. “Here, ah…! I have started one with wire and by twisting flowers around it and tying their stems in knots. Perhaps you can use mine as a base if you’re confused? I can come over and help you again if you’d like.”

Magician Arcana

Kimbley Kitty

emotion_0A0  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:45 pm
Oh, she was very kind, wasn't she? Treide took a liking to the other troll immediately, "Nah, if I can just look at yours as I start it, I can probably get it. Do we pick flowers ourselves? Or do you give them to us as we ask?" Her previous idea twisted and turned, mutating into a better plan all together.

Sypon
Carry on Paneeners

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:34 am
Sypon

Chiara was barely spared a glance, even a funny one – make the orangeblood a wreath? Why would he do that? These were her flowers, she could make her own wreath and it would be a nice one...? He couldn't figure out what the blueblood was implying, so he just decided she was weird and obliviously ignored her. A lot of trolls (Sometimes, he thought, all of them) were bizzare to him, and ignoring them seemed to work out pretty well. It wasn't like he cared.

He watched the pretty orangeblood run around gathering necessary plants. ”Sounds like a lot of work...” he commented. He himself didn't bother to brush off dirt or bugs from his lovely overalls. It was a lot of effort, and beautiful thought they were, what was the point of clothes if not to be worn? And he wore his hard...

”Beans, peas, and tomatoes... are really nice.” he said, ”They've got nice flowers, too – not smelly flowers, but real pretty. Delicate.” He stared at her hand, perplexed, unaware of the subtle dark blush that crept onto his face. Why was she holding his hand? He gave it a little squeeze. ”I'm Sephos... Yeah. I like to garden. I've got lots of flowers and trees and stuff... But I'm in the forest, so there's a lot of those in general. I was sort of hoping you'd have seeds for these flowers, though...” He trailed off, watching as she attended to the others, and turned to the flowers.

Okay.

Making a wreathe.

There were wires, which were not bad for making a trellis, and he picked up what looked like a good length, and a few fern-y plant-y bits and pieces, and stared at them. Okay. Now what? He watched the others, not quire getting it. Finally, he heard the orangeblood mention she had started one already, and went over, studying it.

… And now that he looked at it, he could see it wasn't actually that hard... Ha! His brow creased with intense focus, he studied the example and began his wreath accordingly... a very fern-y one, at the moment...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara listened in to the various conversations for a while, but jeez these guys were boring. No gossip, no flirting, nothing interesting at all. It gave her more time to focus on her wreath, and soon she had finished the purple one and was almost done with an orange one. The orange one was defiantly smaller then the beautiful and well made purple flower arrangement, but it was still well made and colorful. "Okay, i think im good to go!" Chiara said to the orangeblood booth-keeper. She tucked the wreathes under her arm carefully and opened her beetle box. Out tumbled a few of the shining currencies and the blueblood walked away.

Sypon

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Wizardy Herbert

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:49 pm
It occurred to Adamaz that he really ought to time walks before he has to make them to an event. He was almost late to the masquerade for the same reason. This time, however, the Harvest Moon Jubilee was all the way in the New Hemisect Plains, and Adamaz didn’t check beforehand whether or not he needed to walk there. It took an hour and a half before he realized his mistake, turned back, and grabbed a bus. He was a little embarrassed. He’d meant to be there in the morning, but instead found himself at the fairgrounds in the rustic afternoon.

He had spent the bus ride attempting to read as much as he could of the flier that his cute friend up the other mountain had handed to him at his door. He had been getting marginally better at reading, and could tell that the festival was about moons and jub..jubil…jambalya, and there was food there. A lot of it, evidently - that part had been pointed out by Panili in person. But there was always more to these things than food (he had learned that the hard way on two particular occasions), and was desperately scanning the flier for what it would be.

Quick answer: it was dirt, tents, sweat, and other smells of rustic lowblood life. Adamaz had never been exposed to this side of the warm castes before. It was homely and welcoming, and it made Adamaz smile broadly. Maybe he’d stop and get some cakes, but first – find Panili.

It took a while of wandering (so many good smells, so little time) before he encountered a circle of blankets, a few other young trolls milling about, and Panili smiling at each and every one. “H’llo, Panili. Festival’s pretty great.” Adamaz looked around at the circle. There were a lot of flowers and ribbons. “What’s uh… happening here again?” He began to feel embarrassed that he couldn’t read the signage that well.

Sypon

Anyone else that wants to RP with Adamaz
you are welcome to!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:41 pm
“Yes, uh – go ahead and…!” Panili’s mind had already begun to buzz again. She tried to finish her sentence between a few other conversations, one between the greenblood and a greeting that was mumbled and familiar. She couldn’t make out the words – everything seemed gibberish. Her eyes began to water.

“Excuse me! Pick any you’d like and I can… Help you! Yes. Um, excuse me again.” She turned before Sephos began to speak once again and her smile returned. “Th-that’s wonderful, um…!” Oh dear, had he said his name? Did he say it in the now or the past, or did she just forget? Panili trailed off awkwardly and wrung her hands in her sleeves before he broke off.

“Okay.” The orangeblood collected herself. Thankfully, the blueblood was on her way, having made a lovely and grand purple wreath. She even dropped some beetles on the way out. “Oh, thank you! That’s not—oh…” She was gone. Panili flushed and turned around before Adamaz spoke.

“Hello!!” She announced – a bit too enthusiastically. The stress was showing in her smooth, young face. Frankly, she didn’t expect so many trolls to be about flower crowns. It shouldn’t be overwhelming, but here she was. “Um, give me a second…” Panili sat down in her place and took a deep breath through her nose. Clear thoughts, clear thoughts. “As it says on the sign, um…!”

Panili picked up her in-progress wreath and showed it to Adamaz. “You take these flowers and make them into a wreath! Then you gift them to someone you like.” She smiled.

Magician Arcana
AHHH

Micillia
OKAY BYE

DraconicFeline
SORRY

Wizardy Herbert
oh hi johnny i didnt know it was you

Sypon
Vice Captain

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:58 pm
The night had gone exactly as expected. Fun festivities, excellent food, a warm and inviting atmosphere. Definitely all enjoyable! Taking a small break from all the games and such, the yellowblood wandered around to look at all the nice booths. Some were just selling crafts and goods, others were a bit more interactive. One in particular caught her eye. Floral crowns? Um, yes? "Oooooh!" So cute! Waving cheerfully as she bounded to the booth, Elidae offered the adorable little orangeblood host a warm, but apologetic smile as they spoke to the redblood. And then the all the other trolls. So many of them, all clustered around her! Some she didn't recognize, but others...

"Oh!" Blinking, Elidae noticed not one but two familiar bluebloods. The last time she spoke to either of them was... well, she was not aware if either of them were on good terms with her, and strangely vice versa. While she still considered Chiara a "friend", the colors she shined at the nightmare known as the royal gala were questionable. Before she could get a word in, the girl left with some wreaths; Elidae vaguely wondered who they were for. As for Leeroi, well...

"Ah, he... hello, Leeroi." Putting on a slightly uneasy smile, her eyes flickered to the assortment of flowers before him. "The, um, the sunflowers would be nice." She didn't really know who he was making a wreath for- maybe Psykgi? She felt a very minor pang of envy. They seemed to have an interesting relationship when... Elidae stopped herself from thinking too hard about it, and moved on.

"Mmm, I don't really have a special someone..." Elidae murmured to herself, mulling casually over her completely empty quadrants as she considered the display. She supposed there were plenty of trolls she could gift one to, but none of which were actually that 'someone'. A few crushes here and there kept her pumpbiscuit occupied, but even so. Empty. There was a split second of sincere consideration for one in particular, but her face heated up in embarrassment and she ended up in awkward fit of giggles and dismissive hand waving towards the thought. No. No, no. Besides, they wouldn't even be here at this kind of event. By the time it made it to them the flowers would be wilted and dreary. And they certainly didn't seem like the type to enjoy such a gift. Despite this, she figured it wouldn't hurt to make one anyways, right? Just for fun?

Gingerly, she picked up a few of the flowers, admiring the colors and variety. Crafting things such as this came natural to her, as she loved to dabble in hivemade DIY projects all the time. Little wire, little bendy bend and weaving, add some pizzazz, and wah-lah! A suggestive pusher warming preset. As she collected a few and went to sit down on one of the blankets, she overheard the conversation between the two orangeblood children. Hmm, while she didn't really like to meeeeeddle...

With a pep in her step, Elidae sprung up next to the orangeblood boy. "You should definitely make one and give it to someone." After deliberately glancing between them, she finally looked back to the hoodied one and gave him a very, very conspicuous wink.

Micillia
just a mention cause im assuming she left! sad face

Kimbley Kitty

Sypon

Wizardly Herbert

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items