Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Unsettled Spirits: Mixed Spirit Breeding! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:31 pm
Unsettled Spirits
Starts: Saturday November 21st, 11:59PM EST
Ends: Tuesday November 24th, 8pm EST

It's been ages since the Blood Moon Carnival had abandoned its Tunnel of Love, a ride made out of wood and reeds, paint and paddles. There was no magic in the tunnel itself, and yet it had become well known as a focus for the spirits of the seasons to ply their blessings and play their pranks.

However, as the seasons hover, no longer one but not quite yet the other, the spirits bigger in the vale beyond the ability to be sensed by the soquili.

"I still have games to play!" One of the trickster spirits huffs, its permanent grin almost, but not quite a grimace as it tried to look grumpy, the shadowy figure floating upside down to make up for the fact it couldn't properly frown, "We need the tunnel to amplify our abilities just as much as you do so you can't kick us out just yet, we're still having fun and still have enough power to continue playing!"

"You play too much and leave no time for others to actually give valuable gifts." The wintery spirit sighed, shaking its head and causing the snowflakes in the real world dance on the wind, "You not only use the tunnel during the Season of the Trickster, but you also have a single tricksters day that you store up your energy to play some sort of prank. You sometimes even interfere with the spirits of the Wishing stars work for your games!"

The bickering picks up again until a third spirit floated past, seeming to them as they watched the soquili enjoy the ride. They watched, unnerved by the spindly, frilled being, so still and quiet. Finally it spoke, its voice soft and weak yet full of authority, "My children were so weak, and I have been forgotten.. Perhaps I should instead bless children as you do..." It looked at them with its unblinking gaze, "Cease your bickering and simply play together..."

She then floated off into the tunnel herself, leaving the spirits lingering outside before looking at each other and following after the Changeling Spirit and her sprites.

Slots
  • Open: Two
  • CC: maybe idk depends on what I get.

Payment
  • PAY WHAT YOU WANT: Each pairing/person pays what they really want to. If you wanna pay anything, you don't have to.
    Those who usually pay for everyone CAN Still pay even if you don't win a breeding yourself... Its just... Additional. Sort of like a Tip for the colorist for doing a good job or to make up if someone decides what they want to pay is nothing. And yes you can pay in items.

Rules

• Each person automatically receives one ticket for the open slot. You will receive one ticket for the unedited slot if you have at least one unedited pair in your post. These are two separate lists.
  • You have a limit of Five Pairings in your post. You cannot have the same pony in multiple pairings.
  • These slots count only once on a LL list, no matter how many times a pair is entered. These slots also only count towards low luck for one of your couples. If you do not add the LL header to the couple's form, this will not add to their LL count.
  • Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. We are not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.
  • Post certed images. It helps us see soquili without having to click every link! If you don't have a cert, a thumbnailed uncert will suffice, along with a link proving the soquili's eligibility (eg. a cert request made some months ago).
  • Provide full names. This applies to both the soquili and all owners. Please make sure they're spelled correctly as we copy the information directly from the form.
  • Fill out the form completely. If we spot something wrong, we'll point it out so it can be reposted.
  • Forms cannot be edited if it affects the list. Once the couple is put on the main list, we will not be going back and re-checking every form. However, you are allowed to edit anything that doesn't affect the list, such as adding uncerts, teepee links, throwbacks, or form modifiers. If you need to edit anything past that, see the next bullet point.
  • If you need to fix anything that changes the list, (be it by our request or your own) state in this thread that you are voiding your listed entry and that you’ll be reposting. After that, you may post the new form. (Again, reposting is only necessary if you make any edits that affect the lists.)
  • Uncerts are preferred, but not required. Please link to uncerts if you have access to them. They let us see the pet more clearly, and pass on small traits that we may have otherwise missed.
  • Each person can be involved in no more than two pairs in each raffle. One person may enter both of the couples they are involved with themselves if they need to, but make CERTAIN that couples are not posted twice. Work out ahead of time with your breeding partners who will be responsible for entering in a pair. If they are entered twice, they will be disqualified from that raffle. Furthermore, you must have basket rights to the breeding (and therefore own or co-own one of the parents) in order to post the breeding. Proxying is not permitted.
    If you do not have breeding rights to a soquili you co-own, then it does not count towards your two-couple limit, but you may NOT receive a basket from that breeding in any way, shape, or form.

• You may only win two breedings per month total (via CC or raffled breeding slots. Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles.
  • Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission, can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.

! REMINDERS !

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS
It is required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles.

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

CO-OWNERSHIP
If one of the co-owners of a Soq in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys, if an owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co-own a basket with the person with no rights.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:32 pm
Tickets
(Choose one; it should go at the top of your post! Read rules in the first post and make a new post if you need to change your ticket distribution.)

[b]Username:[/b] (Please do not leave this blank!)

[align=center][size=18][color=orange][b]I've Entered for the Battle of the Spirits![/b][/color][/size][/align]

Headers for individual or all breedings
(if they count for all breedings, just post it outside of the spoiler, otherwise post them in the quotes with the other breedings.

You ARE Allowed to do both Autumn AND Winter twists AND Still apply for changeling. Though changelings overrule some of the physical twists.)

Low luck
Only use on ONE Couple. If its used on the same couple twice in separate posts it still only counts as one submission so the second person wastes their lowluck.
[size=18][color=Blue][b]We're pretty unlucky. Count us in for Low Luck![/b][/color][/size]

Opt out of Any of the Spirit's Influences
Just a typical breeding!
[color=red][size=14][b]All Spirits Glance over me: My breeding is just me[/b][/size][/color]

Open to Winter
Open to Winter Twists
[color=#89c0c2][size=14][b]I welcome Winters Kiss![/b][/size][/color]

Open to Autumn
Welcome the Trickster spirits for your autumn touches
[color=orange][size=14][b]This is Halloween! THIS IS HALLOWEEN![/b][/size][/color]

CHANGELING BREEDING SPECIFIC
Changelings are a non-seasonal spiritual influence that can happen on occasion. While in the past they looked drastically different than the parents, NOW they actually get influence from the parents but something is just... Slightly Off, and the child will change slowly as they age. Changeling spirit overrides other spirits gifts (though accessories may still happen) in the child it touches. The others in the breeding will get seasonal twists if you posted the option. They are still genetically their child, and raised by them, so will have traits similar to there's plus something 'off' and seelie/unseelie about them and their traits.

Example: A Kalona would get "Changeling Style" Kalona wings, horns, tail etc, with accessories much like the parents (with maybe a few differences), and hairstyles inspired by them, but with a different 'texture'. Everything is tainted to be more 'seelie/unseelie', generally a little more wild. a little more strange and stretched.

Please note that changeling specific templates may get reused again to make "Changelings" in the future to keep them uniform in the future and allow for the occasional first gen mock-breeding. Things like hair and accessories however will not be reused.

The Chosen Child
Only one child touched by the changeling spirit, while the rest are standard style (Or Seasonally touched
[color=#d31b8c][size=14][b]Forgot to Leave the Iron Scissors out: One of the kids is.... Odd. [/b][/size]
[/color]

Put the baskets in a Fairy Circle
One child is Guaranteed to be a changeling while the other(s) get a CHANCE at being touched as well.
[color=#93d142][size=14][b]I wish the [strike]goblins[/strike] ??? would come and.. Bless you or something?/b][/size]
[/color]

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:37 pm
Entry Form

[spoiler][quote="1: Mother name x Father Name"]
[b]Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets:[/b]
--[b] Genders if three are rolled:[/b]
[b]Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?:[/b]
-- [b]If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?:[/b]

[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:[/b] (WRITE FULL SOQ/OWNER NAMES HERE PLEASE)
[img][/img] [url=]UNCERT[/url]
[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of father:[/b] (WRITE FULL SOQ/ OWNER NAMES HERE PLEASE)
[img][/img][url=]UNCERT[/url]
[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-owner agreement)

[b]Lifemate?:[/b]

[b]Low Luck?:[/b]

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b]

[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make my life easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on)
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)
[/quote]

[quote="2: Mother name x Father Name"]

Form go here
[/quote]

[quote="3: Mother name x Father Name"]

And here
[/quote]

[quote="4: Mother name x Father Name"]

And here
[/quote]

[quote="5: Mother name x Father Name"]

And here
[/quote][/spoiler]

Halloween Twists

Twisted Tunnel of Love
If you'd like twists added to your breeding, fill out the modifier below.

[size=18][color=indigo][b]TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE[/b][/color][/size]

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes/No
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes/No

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?:

Twisted Tunnel of Love Modifiers
For those worried about getting twists they wouldn't be happy with, please add the form below. If you don't mind a category, but dislike a few things within it, please specify what you DISLIKE. (Example: "No lizard tails", "no guts or rot", "no bug legs.")

[size=18][color=red][b]IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8[/b][/color][/size]
Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?:
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?:
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?:
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet?
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?:
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?:
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: [/size]

Winter Twists

If you'd like Wintery kisses added to your breeding, fill out the modifier below.

Note about Winter Holidays: If you know of a Winter Themed Holiday that spans May Through August (the Summer season) you CAN STILL CHOOSE IT for a "Winter Holiday" theme as long as it is honestly wintery/about the winter season. (please explain the holiday if it is one since.. Honestly dont know them very well)

[align=center][size=18] [color=#80c7df] [b]Frosty kisses and sleigh bells[/b][/color][/size][/align]

[color=#80c7df] [b]Generic Winter Themes[/b] [/color]
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?:
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?:
~~~ Wintery Colors?:
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? :
~~~ Scarves? :
~~~ Blankets?:
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?:
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?:
~~~ Furry Accessories?:
~~~ Ribbons and bows?:
~~~ Lanturns?:
~~~ Wintery pets?:
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

[color=#80c7df] [b]Holiday Themes[/b][/color]
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?:
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) :
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc):

Additional Form Modifiers
(Optional)

Bald Ponies
If you have a bald parent or both parents are bald, their offspring will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color][/size]

Scarred Ponies
If you have a parent with scars, they won't be added to the offspring (assuming they're recognized as scars, as some may be misinterpreted as markings). If you want your kids to have scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color][/size]

Battle Damage
If you have a parent with broken horns, battered wings, tattered feathers and membranes, and so forth, their kids will have a chance of getting them unless you post the following form. If your soquili has custom wings/horns/tails/etc. that are broken off or incomplete due to damage, the children will have the chance to have complete wings/horns/tails/etc. in the perceived 'pre-damaged' style of the parents.

[size=18][color=red][b]Let the children not carry the sins of the parents (Undamaged Wings/horns/tails/etc)[/b][/color][/size]

Human Clothing
Soquili with human clothing -- such as pants, tight skirts, and most shirts -- will be ponified and made into capes, arm/leg warmers, blankets, and additional accessories, even if both parents are fully dressed in human clothing UNLESS you add this to your form.

[size=18][color=blue][b]I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!![/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Even pants/skirts?[/b]: Y/N

Bearded Ponies
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur

[size=18][color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/Roleplay
Personality/Plot Form: This is totally optional and will only give us stuff to play with IF we feel like it. This is not a personality-based breeding, and the offspring will thus not gain edits if the parents are unedited (though templated items may be added if we see fit) unless we roll a throwback or variant.

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]What are their parents' personalities?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Do the parents have professions?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:[/b] (please post a summary if able)

[b]What are their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around, etc.) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family Culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

Close relations
If you're going to mention Soquili that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.

[b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[/list]

Alternate images
If your soquili has multiple versions, such as if they have a marking not visible as an adult but visible as a foal. If you have an elder, use the elder for the main image and put their previous form here if there to pass on previous genetics (like if they were a Draft or warhorse base/had leg up or leg down template etc)

Since Soquili can Now ALSO be updated to show physical development of markings and edits with customs, you can show younger versions of them here as well regardless if they are an elder. (Note: this does not count reincarnations where they changed breed or altered drastically)

[b]Alternate Uncerts[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Stage of Development
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Stage of Development
[/list]

If you want an open spot to type generic things that'd help us figure out what variations to do (rituals, gifts they'd be given at a young age or when they come of age (aka become adults), etc.)
[b]Additional Info:[/b]

Charmed Walker Form addition
If you have a Purewalker that has been charmed and want the resulting Skinwalker children to be charmed at birth, please use the following form.

[size=18][color=orange][b]Skinwalker: My Babies will live a Charmed Life....[/b][/color][/size]

UNCHARMED Skinwalker Form Addition
THIS IS OPTIONAL; however, if you have a purewalker couple, some will not CC you unless you fill out this form.

[size=18][color=olive][b]~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~[/b][/color][/size]

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
[size=9]It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.[/size]

[spoiler][b]Question:[i] If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with [u]insists[/u] on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?[/i]
Answer:[/b]

[b]Question:[i] Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups? [/i]

[b]Question:[i] In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.[/i]
[/spoiler]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:38 pm
Quote:
    page 1

1. DeEjAyE
  2. AstoriaFallen
  3. Mahogany Sunset
  4. dawns_aura
  5. Kaya Wolf Moon
  6. FitzRoyal
  7. Calixita
  8. AislingJuno
  9. CitrusCupcake

page 2

10. Sawaki
  11. Amirynth
  12. Infinities
  13. Phail Ninja
  14. Pandora Talie
  15. techabyte
  16. Sabin Duvert
  17. Kara Asumie
  18. .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
  19. Mewsings of An Angel
  20. ProphetOfProfit
  21. magnadearel
  22. Nisshou H
  23. stormflower
  24. Divena

page 3

25. Junglerunner
  26. Fea Line
  27. Marinity
  28. Agneza
  29. Celestial Requiem
  30. Summer Raaven
  31. Devil NightShade
  32. Caitlyn Hellstorm
  33. Rhyleigh
  34. FrostyPeaches
  35. Sesshiyasha
  36. Thalea
  37. Epine de Rose
  38. Shikon Miko

page 4

39. Kivras
  40. Ryuukishin
  41. RadiantRose Midnight
  42. Ebonrune
  43. Sleet Tempest Snape
  44. Mameha Otome
  45. Rein_Carnation
  46. mistalina13
  47. Angelique DelaMort
  48. Insane Butterfly
  49. Roarie Desu
  50. Kettyn
  51. Cheyriddle4
  52. -Moomoolattecha-
  53. ~Twilight...Angel~

page 5

54. ~Latonia de la Courtel~
  55. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
  56. Faithofthefallen
  57. SwordOfTheDarkOnes
  58. Malikztiah Ankhere
  59. sage_the_vampirc_angel
  60. Roniel Targaryen
  61. Vistada
  62. Moxxiie
  63. Ririka
  64. tefla
  65. Niyaru Delacroix
  66. Leez0rz
  67. LunaRei_SilverBlood
  68. Pollack

page 6

69. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  70. Jackariah Beckett
  71. lysia_nyteblade
  72. She-Ra of Etheria
  73. Lita Rutherford
  74. Teh Cheryl
  75. Tara de Draiocht
  76. Natelie
  77. Fatal Irony
  78. ATh e a r t
  79. AlexiaSilver
  80. Strawberri Stardust
  81. DarkenWoodWolf
  82. Cajmera
  83. Kyrieko

page 7

84. Frezir
  85. JetAlmeara
  86. xxx Yuki Bear xxx
  87. Ishtanballa
  88. Kesmi
  89. o-Elixir-o
  90. Novablu
  91. Tiger_Kisa699
  92. catmagick
  93. Naru_Uchiha007
  94. Kyaishi
  95. White Neko Chan
  96. Crimson Ribbon
  97. spelldancer
  98. Meepfur

page 8

99. Kaliskanny
  100. Lady Aria Starstone
  101. dolphingurl
  102. ramenli
  103. Rita Zyon
  104. Chibi Hige
  105. hanging gallow
  106. Kamiki
  107. Tirokio
  108. Kyribird
  109. -Yasha Alchemist
  110. Cowboy Peep
  111. LOLTERNATIVE
  112. LydaLynn
  113. Alanna the Pirate Queen

page 9

114. Lunarflowermaiden
  115. Lunadriel
  116. Tudora
  117. GrnGriff
  118. Master Wild Mage
  119. The Dawn of Twilight
  120. Regal Renegade
  121. XxXPandamoniumXxX
  122. Lestragne
  123. Mia Lovasz
  124. Uta
  125. Of The Epidemic
  126. Miss Cherie
  127. Painted Moose
  128. Yumitoko II

page 10

129. -Diamond-Elephant-
  130. Odet Amo
  131. Jinx Creed
  132. ~Masamune~
  133. UniWingdFox
  134. Lady_Ourania
  135. one over three
  136. -[The spoof]-
  137. Kaitaia
  138. Yayoi
  139. [Mistress Morbid]
  140. Ovarian Paint
  141. Samus x

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:42 pm
Open Rolling

1. o-Elixir-o page 7

I welcome Winters Kiss!
This is Halloween! THIS IS HALLOWEEN!

5: Celaeno x Night Wind

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: Girls
-- Genders if three are rolled: 2 Girls, 1 Boy
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Nope
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Nope

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Celaeno/Leez0rz)
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Night Wind/o-Elixir-o)
User Image
Co Ownership?: Nope

Lifemate?: Nope

Low Luck?: Nope

Link to Breeding Agreement: X

Teepees: Elixir & Leez0rz
Throwbacks?: Yes
Link to previous Generations:
Mother x Father
TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Spiders

Frosty kisses and sleigh bells

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes
Wintery Markings?: Yes
~~~ Bells? : Yes
~~~ Scarves? : Yes
~~~ Blankets?: No
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Yes
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Bird Wings are fine
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: No
~~~ Lanturns?: Yes
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Santa Hats

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): Everything holiday related

IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8
Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: Bone is fine
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Nope, that is fine
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Nope, that is fine
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? Nope, that is fine
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Extra eyes and body parts (Unless tails)

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Nope, that is fine
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Nope, that is fine
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: Nope, that is fine
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Nope

2. Agneza page 3

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: no excessive gore please

5: NijiHi x Nijiiro

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: cc
-- Genders if three are rolled: cc
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: yes
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: yes

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: NijiHi (Agneza)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Nijiiro (Agneza)
User ImageUNCERT

Co Ownership?: none

Lifemate?: no

Low Luck?: no

Link to Breeding Agreement: both are mine

Teepees: Agneza
Throwbacks?: sure
Mother Father

CC

Changeling CC 1:Jackariah Beckett: Pavo Lycaon x Spektre: Page 6

4: Pavo Lycaon x Spektre
We're pretty unlucky. Count us in for Low Luck!
I welcome Winters Kiss!
I wish the goblins ??? would come and.. Bless you or something?

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: CC
-- Genders if three are rolled: CC
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yes
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Pavo Lycaon (Jackariah Beckett)
User Image, Uncert with items, UNCERT no items
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Spektre (` Swirly)
User ImageUNCERT
Co Ownership?: None

Lifemate?: Yes

Low Luck?: No

Link to Breeding Agreement: xxxxx

Teepees: Swirly, Jack
Link to previous Generations: First gens

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Spiders, unless they are kawaii

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: Sure!
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Sure!
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Sure!
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? Sure!

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: No thank you
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Small ones, or use them in a 'scholarly' way
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: No thank you

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Sure!
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Sure!
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Sure!
Wintery Markings?: Sure!
~~~ Bells? : Sure!
~~~ Scarves? : Sure!
~~~ Blankets?: Sure!
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Sure!
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Sure!
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Sure!
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Sure!
~~~ Lanturns?: Sure!
~~~ Wintery pets?: Sure!
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

Changeling CC2: JetAlmeara: Any Page 7

For all Couples Below

I welcome Winters Kiss!
Forgot to Leave the Iron Scissors out: One of the kids is.... Odd.

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Clowns
Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: yes
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: yes
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: yes
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: yes

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: yes
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: yes
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: clowns

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: yes
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: yes
~~~ Wintery Colors?: yes
Wintery Markings?: yes
~~~ Bells? : yes
~~~ Scarves? : yes
~~~ Blankets?: yes
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: yes
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: yes
~~~ Furry Accessories?: yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: yes
~~~ Lanturns?: yes yes
~~~ Wintery pets?: yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: santa hats and presents

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: no
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : no
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): all

1: Phasianidae x Ramiel

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: whatever the dice gives us
-- Genders if three are rolled: whatever the dice gives us

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Phasianidae/She-Ra of Etheria)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Ramiel/ JetAlmeara)
User ImageUNCERT
Co Ownership?: N/A

Lifemate?: No

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here

Teepees: She-Ra's Teepee Jet's Teepee
Throwbacks?: No
Link to previous Generations: N/A

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:59 pm
Username: DeEjAyE

I've Entered for the Battle of the Spirits!

I welcome Winters Kiss!

1: Caramia x Shijin

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: yes

Twins okay?: no
Triplets okay?: No

Two-basket gender ratio?: 1M 1F
Three-basket gender ratio?: 1M 1F 1CC

Unedited?: no

Entry Code:
Caramia ( Deejaye ) x Shijin ( Lunadriel )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (will put uncerts later ah)
pregnant stage: CC (I don't care if you do it or not)

Father:
User Image
UNCERT (will put uncerts later ah)

Co Ownership?: --
Teepees: Deej | LunaD

Link to Breeding Agreement: [x]
---Lifemate?: Yes

RP Approved?: No

Same Breed Variants: sure
---Templates to Avoid: female leg up

Throwbacks?: yes!
---Link to previous Generations:
Caramia: gen 1

Shijin:
Dad Mom
Grandpa Grandma

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: go for it, no guts or organs tho
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: sure
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: ok but no tentacles
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet?: um, sure? u w u
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: No guts, organs, tentacles, cornucopias, clowns, gross bugs, pentagrams/acultic things, or trypophobia (clustered holes).

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: sure but not excessive
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: sure
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: nty
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: No guts, organs, tentacles, cornucopias, clowns, gross bugs, pentagrams/acultic things or trypophobia (clustered holes).

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: dj loves fluff :')
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: sure
~~~ Wintery Colors?: sure
Wintery Markings?: sure
~~~ Bells? : sure
~~~ Scarves? : ok
~~~ Blankets?: no
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: no
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: sure but no antlers
~~~ Furry Accessories?: ok
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: yessss
~~~ Lanturns?: sure
~~~ Wintery pets?: ok
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

Holiday Themes
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : no
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): no

2: Alucia x Vernandi

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: all of one gender (you CC the gender)
-- Genders if three are rolled: see 2
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: shore
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: shore

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Alucia || xxx Yuki Bear xxx
User Image UNCERT - without items
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Vernandi - Deejaye
User ImageUNCERT
Co Ownership?: --

Link to Breeding Agreement: xxx

Teepees: Deejaye - Yuki
Throwbacks?: yES
Link to previous Generations: Gen 1

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: sure!
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: sure!
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: sure!
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? sure!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: no bugs or clustered holes

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: go for it!
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: nah
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: no bugs or clustered holes

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: dj loves fluff :')
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: sure
~~~ Wintery Colors?: sure
~~~ Bells? : sure
~~~ Scarves? : ok
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: sure
~~~ Furry Accessories?: ok
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: yessss
~~~ Lanturns?: sure
~~~ Wintery pets?: ok
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

Holiday Themes
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): no

3: Mother name x Father Name

And here

4: Mother name x Father Name

And here

5: Mother name x Father Name

And here

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:03 pm
Username: AstoriaFallen

I welcome Winters Kiss!

1: Astraea x SkaalBjorn

We're pretty unlucky. Count us in for Low Luck! "]
Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: 50/50
-- Genders if three are rolled: Surprise us

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Astraea/ AstoriaFallen
User Image
UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: SkaalBjorn/ Wasteland Wyvern
User Image
UNCERT Markings
Co Ownership?: no

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]

Teepees: AstoriaFallen TeePee Wasteland Wyvern Teepee
Link to previous Generations: Skaal Father
Skaal Mother
Templates to Avoid: Sturdy Footed with or without fetlocks for Cerynei and any other Kalona tail besides Skaals father.

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Mild fluff if used
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Definitely
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes!
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? : Wouldn't mind some small bells as either a necklace or adornments in the mane's and tails.
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Antlers and feathers are fine.
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Nothing excessive
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Nothing excessive
~~~ Lanturns?: no
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Anything that would clash

Holiday Themes
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday New Years
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): As long as it doesn't clash We're okay with it.

2: Cherypoyka x North Star

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: Male

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Cherypoyka, Kamiki / Mistalina13
User Image
UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: North Star, AstoriaFallen/ Tara de Draiocht (will receive if there are 3 baskets)
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Yes, Mistalina Co Ownership mistalina13 will not be receiving a basket. Astoria Co Ownership (i'm listing mine since Tara is the owner (she will receive a basket if there is 3))

Teepees: AstoriaFallens TeePee
Kamikis Teepee
Tara de Draiochts Teepee
Throwbacks?: (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
Link to previous Generations: (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Bells? : Nothing too large
~~~ Blankets?: Yes
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: As long as it fits the parents breed traits.
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Nothing too excessive
~~~ Lanturns?: No
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Anything that clashes

Holiday Themes
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday Christmas or New Years
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): Anything that clashes

3: Amadahy x Narakray

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: 50/50
-- Genders if three are rolled: cc

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Not really?
Mother:
User Image
UNCERT | Markings |
pregnant stage: I would like one if you wouldn't mind.

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: No

Teepees:
AstoriaFallen

Magnadearel
Narakray Mother
Narakray Father

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: No flutter antennas.

---Link to previous Generations:No Grandparents
Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: I would not mind
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: I would not mind
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: I would not mind
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? I would not mind having mutant feet
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: anything ungodly gory, has to do with spider limbs (spiders on them is fine).

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: As long as it's nothing excessive
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: I would not mind
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: no
Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Nothing too fluffy
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: As long as it fits the parents breed traits.

Holiday Themes
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): Anything that clashes

4: Pelashia x Ridley

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: 1:1
-- Genders if three are rolled: 1:1 cc
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?:yes
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?:yes

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Not really?

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Pelashia, Thalea
User Image
UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Viscount Ridley Caffington Von Cadbury, AstoriaFallen
User Image
UNCERT Nekkid
Co Ownership?: (no

Teepees: AstoriaFallens TeePee
Thaleas Teepee
Link to previous Generations: n/a
Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: I would not mind
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: I would not mind
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: I would not mind
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? I would not mind having mutant feet
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: anything ungodly gory, has to do with spider limbs (spiders on them is fine).

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: As long as it's nothing excessive
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: I would not mind
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: As long as it's nothing too excessive

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Nothing too fluffy

Holiday Themes

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:05 pm
Username: Mahogany Sunset

1: Tinúviel x Pachelbel Amachi

I welcome Winters Kiss!

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Tinúviel (Mahogany Sunset)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Pachelbel Amachi (Lady Argentum Draconis)
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Maho | Arge
Link to previous Generations: Tin: Mother x Father
Pach: Mother x Father
Maternal Grandmother x Maternal Grandfather | Paternal Grandmother x Paternal Grandfather

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Bees, orcas, needles, clowns, glass embedded in skin

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: No thanks
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Love
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Love
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? Love
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Extra/mutant mouths & eyes. (Expressions edited in like the normal range of emotion are fine?)

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: No thanks
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Fine <3
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: No thanks
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Use of red/orange in autumnal colors

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: YES
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Sure
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Sure
Wintery Markings?: No
~~~ Bells? : YES
~~~ Scarves? : YES
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Sure
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Sure
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Love<3
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Love
~~~ Lanturns?: Love~
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yeeeees
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Cutie marks

Holiday Themes
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) :
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All

Short Summary of their plotline: Tin and Pach met when she (literally) stumbled upon him dancing to the music of his bells. She joined him, dancing to the music of the wind, and they've been sneaking away to meet each other in their meadow ever since. After struggling to come to terms with their feelings, they introduced each other to their parents. However, her family is plagued by pure and cursed skinwalkers alike, and with the threat of them looming over the couple, Pachelbel's family decided to move away and left him to move into the protection of the Vanaras, Tin's herd. They are now waiting for the skinwalkers to come back and to defeat them in a last stand; once they do, they will be at peace - at least for the time being.

What are their parents' personalities?
Mother: Tinúviel has gone through much change in her short life, and as a result, her personality is very dynamic: it all depends on the situation. Playful and serious by turns, she focuses on the situation at hand before anything else.
Father: Once naive and shy, Pach as since matured into a stallion with something to fight for. While he has no experience fighting, he'll do everything in his power to protect the ones he loves.

Do the parents have professions?
Mother: Part of the Herd Guard, she goes on patrols around the borders of the Herdlands. However, before that, she was a dancer and still is, though it's not really an official profession.
Father: Pach is also a dancer and babysits some for the herd.

Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:
Dance Me a Song : They meet for the first time.
Bells & Whistles : Tin meets Pach's brother, Beat.
On Reasons : They talk about their families and resolve to introduce each other to them.
No Matter What : Tin meets Pach's family and warns them of the skinwalkers. His family decides to leave, and she brings him home with her.
Home Sweet [Temporary] Home : Pach is introduced to Tin's mother, the matriarch of the herd.

What are their family dynamics? Tin and Pach will be raising them, but both sets of grandparents will have a major role in the lives of the foals. They will spend a lot of time with the Vanaras and be raised to know and understand the herd's ways. After they are old enough, Pach and Tin will take the foals to find his parents and grandparents deep in the woods.

Traditions: Dancing runs in both families, though it is much more of a tradition in Pachelbel's family. On Tin's side, there is a coming of age ceremony. Unlike the Amachi clan, who earn their bells, Pach's family trades for them.
Herd/Family Culture: Tin has been immersed in the culture of the Vanaras since she emerged from her basket and was once favored to be the future Mistress of Ceremonies, but her sister took over that position when it was realized that Tin didn't really want to do that. Herd culture of the Vanaras: xxxx. The children of Tin and Pach will be raised sort of separately from either of their families, however, and will be immersed in the cultures of both.
Religious Beliefs: Tin believes that her ancestors were born of the trees, as is the traditional Cerynei belief. She also believes that her mother's ancestors, the Dryads/Grove Keepers, were made by the trees to be their caretakers, but she is not one herself. Both she and Pach believe in some sort of heaven.

List of Connected Soquili

• Kenton | Tin's foster father - he will be the grandfather the kids know, rather than Fayearan, Tin's biological father, who is linked in the throwbacks.
  • Amaltheia | Tin's half, ICly full sister, an apprentice to the Adviser in the Vanaras.
  • Faun | Tin's half, ICly full sister, the most in tune with nature of all five of Calixte's children. Spends her days listening to the sounds of the forest in meditation.
  • Ithillún | Tin's half, ICly full sister, an apprentice to their mother, Calixte, who is Mistress of Ceremonies. The only one of Calixte's children to not "hear the voices of the forest." (The only one who's not mildly schizophrenic, basically.)
  • Enaran | Tin's little brother - she takes care of him.
  • Timpani Forte Amachi | Pach's little sister, born after he left.
  • Claves Forte Amachi | Pach's little sister, born after he left.
  • Lyric Amachi | Pach's little brother, born after he left.
  • Beat Amachi | Pach's brother of the same batch; he's the only one who's met Tin. He and Pach have a sibling rivalry, and Beat also dances.

Additional Info: Pach is part of the Amachi clan, though his family has grown distant. Rather than go on quests to earn their bells, his mother traded to get them for he and his brother; it will be the same for any children of Tin and Pach. Both Pachelbel and Tinúviel like things that make music in the wind - Tin uses her hairsticks and the beads in her mane and tail to make music, like wind chimes. Pach has his bells.

2: Delmaria Windrose x Ion
I welcome Winters Kiss!

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Delmaria Windrose (Mahogany Sunset)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Ion (Dollfie)
User ImageUNCERT

Low Luck?: YES
1. Riri September 2011
2. Twisted Tunnel 2011
3. Tropical Tiki Tunnel 2012
4. Neza & Bee October 2012
5. Mobbu October 2012
6. DD October 2012
7. Mind October 2012
8. Cupid February 2013
9. Bee Summer Whirlwind 2013
10. DD June 2013
11. Mind June 2013
12. Mind August 2014
13. Fitz September 2014
14. Slimy September 2014
15. Mind December 2014
16. Jet February 2015
17. HG April 2015
18. Uta May 2015
19. Jet June 2015
20. Heart July 2015
21. Fitz August 2015
22. Deej September 2015
23. Pandora September 2015
1/3 October 2015 Tea Twists (does not count for LL)
Strife October 2015 Twisted Tunnel (does not count for LL)
24. Nerp | Fitz | Sarei October Twisted Tunnel
25. Pan November 2015

Teepees: Maho | Dollfie
Link to previous Generations: Del: Destati x Compass Rose (Del is the product of a rogue wishing star.)
Destati:
Father | Mother
Grandmother | Grandfather
Great-Grandmother | Great-Grandfather

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: very tentative yes

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: bees, orcas, needles, clowns, glass embedded in skin

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: yes
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: no
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: no
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? no
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: just things listed under phobias, and mutant/extra eyes/mouths

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: yes
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: no
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: use of autumnal colors

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Wintery Colors?: already kinda got those xD
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes

Holiday Themes

3: Hakumei x Bedwyr
I welcome Winters Kiss!

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Hakumei (Amira Keller)
User Image UNCERT (we can't find the uncert that has the glow sprites)
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Bedwyr (Mahogany Sunset)
User ImageUNCERT
Co Ownership?: n/a

Teepees: Maho | Amira
Link to previous Generations: First gen

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: YUSH

Holiday Themes

4: Sephora Querida x Kendrick
All Spirits Glance over me: My breeding is just me

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Sephora Querida (Mahogany Sunset)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Kendrick (vollyballrocks91)
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Maho | volly
Link to previous Generations: Sephora Querida: Mother | Father
Kendrick: Mother | Father
Paternal Grandmother | Paternal Grandfather | Paternal Great-Grandmother | Paternal Great-Grandfather

FACIAL HAIR
---Do you want the facial hair to be passed on: Yes
---Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick): Yes
---I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83: Yes

Short Summary of their plotline: Kendrick ran into Sephora on the beach, where she was waiting for her mother to return to her. He gave her some flying lessons (her wings are too small to sustain long/high flight) and spent the night nearby and continued to teach her. In the next few days, Sephora realized that her mother had been gone far too long and freaked out - Kendrick soothed her and they began to look for Kalypso. They did not find her. After looking and continuing her flying lessons, they admitted their feelings for one another. Eventually, Sephora will meet his family - which will be an ordeal in and of itself.

Mother: Loving, sweet, and understanding, Sephora is her own harshest critic. However, with Kendrick's help, she is beginning to see that she can be perfect in her own skin.
Father: Kendrick is of the knightly variety. He's fiercly protective of any he loves or cares about and would do just about anything for his family. He never took after his mother's elitist views that wings were superior to all others, and never cared if Sephora could fly or not, he merely wanted to help her achieve a dream. A true gentlemen who is friendly to others, and sometimes gets a little tongue-tied talking to his pretty lady.

Mother: Sephora enjoys making bits and bobs out of shells and pretty stones she finds on the beach.
Father: Flight instructor to Sephora, if that counts.

Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:
Beachwalkers : Sephora and Kendrick meet and he gives her a flying lesson - the best she's yet had. She also makes him a necklace.
Absent Without Leave : Sephora realizes that her mother is missing for reals and panics. Kendrick is there to calm her and help begin the search.

What are their family dynamics? Sephora and Kendrick will raise them together with very minimal exposure to grandparents or aunts/uncles - Sephora never met her father, brother, or half-siblings and Kendrick is not on speaking terms with his relatives atm.

Traditions: Pearls are passed down in Sephora's family - her mother, Kalypso, was given some by her father, and Kalypso gave some to her daughter. Sephora will probably give her children strings of pearls as gifts.
Herd/Family Culture: Not really anything immersive, though wings are important in Kendrick's family.
Religious Beliefs: None specifically.

5: Ithillún x Retrieve
I welcome Winters Kiss!

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Ithillún (Mahogany Sunset)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Retrieve (junglerunner)
User ImageUNCERT Markings

Teepees: Maho | jungle
Link to previous Generations: Ithillún: Mother | Father | Sister 1 | Sister 2
Retrieve: Mother | Father
Grandmother | Grandfather | Grandmother | Grandfather
Great Grandmother | Great Grandfather
Great Great Grandmother | Great Great Grandfather
Great Great Great Grandmother | Great Great Great Grandfather

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Bees, orcas, needles, clowns, glass embedded in skin

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: No - clean bones only though, please. e.e
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Love <3
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Love <3
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? Love <3
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: none

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: No
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: No
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: No
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Cutie marks

Generic Winter Themes

Holiday Themes

Short Summary of their plotline: Ithillún and Retrieve are both little oddballs; both are obsessive, sweet, and from big families. They met through their loves of bugs and flowers - although at the time, Lún thought of bugs as little more than pests. Retrieve changed her opinion and has helped her through her herd's hard times and her family's battles and scars from skinwalkers. Eventually, they take up gardening together and settle in for life together.

Mother: Ithillún appears very quiet, but in truth, she is very cautious. She will not speak to a stranger until she deems them worthy enough to trust with her words. She has a girlish wonderment for flowers and most of nature, born of the flowers that grow on her own head. She is fiercely protective of the ones she loves, though they tend to baby her. Lún and her father are the only ones in her family who do not hear voices, something that comes from her mother's heritage and excellent hearing.
Father: Okay, the family is known well enough and lets admit it, their not your usual bunch. Retrieve in that sense is no different, he's an odd ball, a freakish joke of nature though he personally is blissfully ignorant of the fact. He has an obsessive nature, much like a child when you tell them to stop doing something, Retrieve will stop, focus on what you've asked him to focus upon but his mind will simply wonder back to that thing he wasn't meant to be doing and gradually he'll revert back to his mischief. As a foal he drove his gentle natured mother mad, and as an adult he still worries her, he simply will not, never, grow up.

His obsession's are generally to do with the smaller things in life, he loves insects of any description, frogs, fish, snakes; the creatures most Soquili usually find a little distasteful or scary. He has a habit of following them about, simply seeing what they get up to and every so often he might just take pleasure in aggravating them. His nose is scarred with tiny bite marks and scratches, and has in the past be severely ill from licking a frog, he went blind for a couple of days after pestering a beetle who simply had enough and turned to spray a chemical mist in Retrieve's face. So you see his interest in all things great, and especially, small has in the past gotten him into a lot of trouble. Because of his obsession though he generally never strays far from his family home, the swamp and surrounding woodland is abundant in all the things which keep him happy, including mushrooms.

All children love sweets, and in Retrieve's case, he has a weakness for mushrooms. He'll do anything for you if you have one upon you... so if you want him to pay attention and to put his mischief on hold, just dangle one in front of his nose and he's all yours.

Mother: Lún grows a garden for her herd to minimize the damage done to the natural forest habitat by their necessary gathering. Mostly, she grows herbs for healing and ceremonial flowers, but she is hoping to grow vegetables and fruit sometime. She has also helped a herd or two grow their own gardens and helps oversee bargaining, since she knows generally which plants take the most work to grow and what they're worth.
Father: Retrieve may have his own profession in the future, but he will also lend a hoof in helping with the garden with his knowledge of insects.

Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance: The Small Things in Life - the pair of them meet as foals and cute happens. (They will be best friends from here and grow to love each other romantically in adulthood).

What are their family dynamics? Children will be raised mainly by the parents, probably with babysitting by Lún's sisters and family, and possibly by Retrieve's family. Lún's parents would dote on grandbabies, and as far as I know, so would Retrieve's.

Traditions: Foals will likely go through some kind of coming-of-age ceremony for Ithillún's herd, as well as receiving defensive combat training.
Herd/Family Culture: Lún has been immersed in the culture of the Vanaras since she emerged from her basket. Herd culture of the Vanaras: xxxx. The children of Lún and Retrieve will be raised sort of separately from either of their families, however, and will be immersed in the cultures of both.
Religious Beliefs: Lún believes that her ancestors were born of the trees, as is the traditional Cerynei belief. She also believes that her mother's ancestors, the Dryads/Grove Keepers, were made by the trees to be their caretakers, but she is not one herself.

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:24 pm
Username: dawns_aura

Li Ronen Xolani x Brynden 'Bloodraven' Rivers

I welcome Winters Kiss!

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: yes. Could you please quote me if you do.
Twins okay?: Yes
Two-basket gender ratio?:  one of each
Three-basket gender ratio?:  cc

Unedited?: No

Entry Code: 
Li Ronen Xolani (dawns_aura) x Brynden 'Bloodraven' Rivers (dawns_aura)

Mother: 
User Image 
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Father: 
User Image 
UNCERT

Teepees: dawns'

---Lifemate?: No

---Templates to Avoid:

Throwbacks?: yes
Bryn is a first gen (kirin/kalona) with a sister Shiera, and a (mock) son Jaehaerys

Ro's -
Parents- Zorana x Xan
Grandparents- Lady Liliah x Sha Gojyo
Sakura Kinomoto x Shaolin Li

Short Summary of their plotline: It is the convergence of two plotlines actually...
Li Ronen Xolani left the glen where her family lives in safety comfort and no want. It is a peaceful existence, but dull. She starts to long for adventure and excitement.

Brynden and his beloved sister are at odds, a state that isn't wholly alien, but this time the argument threatens to tear them apart completely and shatter their relationship for good... He leaves, trying to preserve what little regard there is left between them.

These two meet, and in their shared purpose, a regard grows. Bryn is somewhat shocked to find that there is someone not family, not blood, who could care for him. And Ro, the dear she is, sees a broken stallion who needs someone to care about him, to show him he is not whatever it is in his head he believes he is. Mutual regard grows into friendship that starts to deepen into more.

The pregnancy will be difficult, leaving Ro weak. And at the time of birth, Bryn is trying to find his sister to try and reconcile, and to bring her to meet the mare he found who he plans on asking to be his lifemate. But tragedy strikes. A kalona, sensing the weakness and the blood is drawn to the area and kills Ro, but leaves the baskets untouched.

One basket is discovered by Liliah, who brings it to the glen. A tragic reunion for her and her daughter. A reunion fraught with tension and tears. A chance for them to come together as a family or to fall apart completely.

Bryn returns with his sister to a sight of devastation. His lover dead, and their offspring nowhere to be found....

Mother:  A bright ray of sunshine, she is a sheltered princess who believes the best of everyone. She is kind and compassionate and has a ready smile. She is empathic and not as shallow or ditzy as she might come off as.
Father:  He is serious, stern, harsh and unyielding. Loyal to his bloodline and even more to his sister who is literally his other, better, half. He is rarely found too far from her side. Until the argument that tears them apart. Leaving him to believe he is nothing more than the monster he was always told he was. Though, as he and Ro grow close, a different side starts to emerge...

What are their family dynamics?
One basket will be raised by other family members, unknowing of the sibling that is out there somewhere else, and who is completely unaware of who their father is, that he is alive and missing/mourning for them.

The other basket- or baskets – will be dependant on their owners. Did Bryn manage to find them? Or were they found by someone else? What is their adoptive family like....

Traditions:  tbd
Herd/Family Culture:  tbd
Religious Beliefs: tbd

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE 

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween & Autumn Inspired Mutations/Traits? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the children?:

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE 

Mutant/Breed/Body Traits: 
~~~ Undead/gore mutations?: Yes (undead-ish is fine, no extreme gore – entrails outside the body - please)
~~~ Clean bone mutations?: Yes
~~~ Mutant wings?: Yes
~~~ Mutant tails?: Yes (no reptilian tails please)
~~~ Mutant feet?: Yes
~~~ Mutant heads?: No
~~~ Tentacles?: No 
~~~ Solid-color eyes (on body)?: Yes
~~~ Season-appropriate elements?: Yes
~~~ Autumn-inspired traits?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: no facial hair for girls

Themes/Edits/Accessories: 
~~~ Blood?: Yes
~~~ Bones?: Yes
~~~ Other "Trophies"?: Yes
~~~ Vampiric?: Yes
~~~ Seasonal lanterns?: Yes
~~~ Seasonal weapons?: Yes
~~~ Witchy Companions?: Yes
~~~ Demonic/Occult/Sigils?: Yes ( occult, sigils arcane is fine, no demonic please)
~~~ Autumn-inspired themes?: Yes
~~~ Harvest-inspired themes?: Yes
~~~ Autumn-inspired insects?: Sure

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the children?:

Generic  Winter Themes  
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?:  sure
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?:  sure
~~~ Wintery Colors?:  sure
~~~Wintery Markings?:  sure
~~~ Bells? :  sure
~~~ Scarves? :  sure
~~~ Blankets?:  sure
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?:  sure
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?:  sure

Holiday Themes 
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?:  no thanks
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years  Ramadan, etc) : 
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc):  commercial consumeristic anything

Generic  Winter Themes ADDITIONAL  
~~~ Furry Accessories?:  sure
~~~ Ribbons and bows?:  sure
~~~ Lanturns?:  sure
~~~ Wintery pets?:  would love
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

Will-o-th-Wisp 'Wisp' x Sikkhar

I welcome Winters Kiss!

Two-basket gender ratio?:  cc

Unedited?: Yes

Entry Code: 
Will-o-th-Wisp 'Wisp' (dawns_aura) x Sikkhar (dawns_aura)

Mother:User Image
User Image
UNCERT

Father: 
User Image
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: dawns'

---Templates to Avoid:

Both are first gen with no relatives (mock or otherwise) so have fun

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE 

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween & Autumn Inspired Mutations/Traits? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE 

Mutant/Breed/Body Traits: 
~~~ Undead/gore mutations?: Yes (undead-ish is fine, no extreme gore – entrails outside the body - please)
~~~ Clean bone mutations?: Yes/No 
~~~ Mutant wings?: Yes
~~~ Mutant tails?: Yes (no reptilian tails please)
~~~ Mutant feet?: Yes
~~~ Mutant heads?: No
~~~ Tentacles?: No 
~~~ Solid-color eyes (on body)?: Yes
~~~ Season-appropriate elements?: Yes
~~~ Autumn-inspired traits?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: no facial hair for girls

Themes/Edits/Accessories: 
~~~ Blood?: Yes
~~~ Bones?: Yes
~~~ Other "Trophies"?: Yes
~~~ Vampiric?: Yes
~~~ Seasonal lanterns?: Yes
~~~ Seasonal weapons?: Yes
~~~ Witchy Companions?: Yes
~~~ Demonic/Occult/Sigils?: Yes ( occult, sigils arcane is fine, no demonic please)
~~~ Autumn-inspired themes?: Yes
~~~ Harvest-inspired themes?: Yes
~~~ Autumn-inspired insects?: Sure

Generic  Winter Themes  
Wintery Markings?:  sure
~~~ Ribbons and bows?:  no thanks
~~~ Wintery pets?:  sure
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:  nothing overly cute-sy please

Holiday Themes 
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?:  no thanks
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years  Ramadan, etc) :  n/a
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): 

Shiera Seastar x Giolladhe

I welcome Winters Kiss!

Two-basket gender ratio?:  cc

Unedited?: No

Entry Code: 
Shiera Seastar (dawns_aura) x Giolladhe (dawns_aura)

Mother: 
User Image 
UNCERT (* though it might not be obvious, Shiera has heterochromia – one eye is green and the other blue.)

Father: 
User Image 
UNCERT

Teepees:

Link to Breeding Agreement: I own both
---Lifemate?: No

---Templates to Avoid: n/a

---Link to previous Generations: both are first gen. Have fun.

Generic  Winter Themes  
Wintery Markings?:  sure
~~~ Ribbons and bows?:  sure
~~~ Wintery pets?:  sure
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:  no cliché / commercial holiday stuff (santa hats, presents, etc )

Holiday Themes 
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?:  no
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years  Ramadan, etc) :  n/a
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc):  ---

Padmavati x Gao Feng

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets:  cc
-- Genders if three are rolled:  cc
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?:  sure
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?:  sure. Please quote me if you do

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Padmavati/Kyribird) 
User Image UNCERT 
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Gao Feng/ dawns_aura) 
User ImageUNCERT 

Lifemate?:  no

Low Luck?:  no

Link to Breeding Agreement:  [x]

Teepees: Kyrie's, dawns'
Link to previous Generations: both are first gen

Lyonesse x Nuadha Argeth

I welcome Winters Kiss!

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets:  cc
-- Genders if three are rolled:  cc
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?:  yes
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?:  yes please quote me if you do.

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Lyonesse, dawns_aura) 
User Image UNCERT 
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Nuadha Argeth, dawns_aura) 
User ImageUNCERT 

Lifemate?:  yes

Low Luck?:  no

Link to Breeding Agreement:  [x]

Teepees:
Nuadha's Mock family- mother x Father, mock sister
Lyonesse' brother Laures

And for the hell of it, the third member of their triad – Tithdaerion

Generic  Winter Themes  
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?:  yes
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?:  yes
~~~ Wintery Colors?:  yes
Wintery Markings?:  yes
~~~ Bells? :  yes
~~~ Scarves? :  yes
~~~ Blankets?:  yes
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?:  yes
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?:  yes
~~~ Furry Accessories?:  yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?:  yes
~~~ Lanturns?:  yes
~~~ Wintery pets?:  yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:  nothing cliché, obviously holiday

Holiday Themes 
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?:  no
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years  Ramadan, etc) :  ---
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc):  all 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:32 pm
Username: Kaya Wolf Moon

I welcome Winters Kiss!

1: Kaikea x Shadow

-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Sure

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Kaikea | She-Ra of Etheria
User ImageUNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Shadow | Kaya Wolf Moon
User ImageUNCERT Nekkid

Link to Breeding Agreement: Breeding Agreement

Teepees: She-Ra of Etheria's Teepee | Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee
Link to previous Generations: Great Great Grandparents: Tapanga & Dynatos
Great Grandfather: Diesgyrini
Maternal Grandparents: Kanani & Crisanto
Paternal Grandmother: Koan
Mother: Kamakana

2: Chocolat Chaud x Wolfheart

-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Sure

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Chocolat Chaud | CitrusCupcake
User ImageUNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Wolfheart | Kaya Wolf Moon
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: CitrusCupcake's Teepee | Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee

3: Queen Yrsa Snaerblod x Lafayette

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Queen Yrsa Snaerblod | Mewsings of An Angel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT Nekkid
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Lafayete | Wasteland Wyvern & Kaya Wolf Moon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT
Co Ownership?: Lafayette - Wasteland Wyvern & Kaya Wolf Moon

Teepees: Mewsings of An Angel | Wasteland Wyvern | Kaya Wolf Moon does not have Teepee rights for Lafayette.

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: Undead yes, bone no
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: No
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: No
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? No
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Tentacles, clowns, zombie or gore, random insects

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: No
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: No
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Anything demonic, clowns, excessive gore

Generic Winter Themes
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? : No
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: No
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Presents, really frilly things

Holiday Themes
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : N/A
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): Santa hats, present packages

(NOTE: The twists are outside the spoiler because they apply to all couples. Please let me know if it needs to be placed in the spoiler regardless.)  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:05 am
Username: FitzRoyal

I welcome Winters Kiss!

1: Drith x Malice

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: Male, Female
-- Genders if three are rolled: Male, Female, Female
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Sure ^_^
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yep

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Drith (FitzRoyal)
User Image[Uncert]

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Malice (FitzRoyal)
User Image[Uncert]

Lifemate? Yes - Poly with Xanti

Teepees: FitzRoyal
Link to previous Generations:N/A

2: Sunshine x Mordecai

Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yes!
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yes!

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Sunshine (Phail Ninja)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Mordecai (FitzRoyal)
User ImageUNCERT

Link to Breeding Agreement: XxX

Teepees: FitzRoyal / Phail
Throwbacks?: Yes!

3: Inequity x Nocturnal

-- Genders if three are rolled: Male, Male, Female

Mother: Inequity (FitzRoyal)
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I'd like one please

Father: Nocturnal (FitzRoyal)
User Image
UNCERT

Lifemate?: Yes - Poly with Arkifex & Rushlight

4: Terepia x Kaili

Mother: Terepia (FitzRoyal)
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I'd like one please

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Lifemate?: Yes!

Teepees: FitzRoyal / Malhith
Kaili's Side
Mother: X
Father: X
Maternal Grandmother: X
Maternal Grandfather: X
Paternal Grandmother: X
Paternal Grandfather: X
Paternal Great Grandmother: X
Paternal Great Grandfather: X

5: Mero x Anomaly

Mother: Mero (FitzRoyal)
User Image UNCERT
pregnant stage: I have one

Father: Anomaly (FitzRoyal)
User Image UNCERT

Lifemate?: Yes!

Mero
Maternal Grandmother: X
Maternal Grandfather: X
Paternal Uncle: X
Paternal Aunt: X
Anomaly
Paternal Grandmother: X
Paternal Grandfather: X

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes!
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes!

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Excessive Gore / hanging out body parts / Melting flesh. Bone and Blood are fine individually.

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes!
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes!
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes!
~~~ Bells? : Yes!
~~~ Scarves? : Yes!
~~~ Blankets?: Yes!
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Yes!
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes!
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes!
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes!
~~~ Lanturns?: Yes!
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yes!
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Holiday Themes, see below

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?:No
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All commercial type holiday imagery (Santa hats, elves, etc.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:34 am
Username: Calixita

1: Nymphalidae x Hallow's Bane

Mother: Nymphalidae (Calixita)
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one (Note: I have an uncert, but I'd really like a preg cert on her new cert)

Father: Hallow's Bane (Nayci)
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Calixita | Nayci

RP Approved?: Yes

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: See under the spoiler!

Regular
  • Draft WITHOUT Fetlocks
  • Warhorse WITHOUT Fetlocks

Cerynei
  • Fleet Footed
  • Sturdy Footed WITHOUT Fetlocks

Wind
  • Type 1 Original Wings
  • Type 3 Eagle Wings

Kelpi
  • Original Templates
  • Orca Templates

Unicorn
  • Female Unicorn Tail (Style 2)
  • Corkscrew Style Horn

Flutter
  • Wing Style 3
  • Wing Style 6
  • Clickbeetle Buggy Antennae
  • Stag Night Antennae
  • Beetle Baby Antennae

Kalona
  • Wing Style 2
  • Deviltail 1
  • Original Demontail (The new one by Mindsend is ok)
  • Female Ramhorns (Unless they've been updated to look like the male version)
  • Devilhorns 1

Angeni
  • Small Angeni Wings

Ulun'suti
  • Small Club Tail
  • Frill Crest

Mutations
  • Old Feline Paws

Trading Post Items
  • Lucky Paw Necklace
  • Tiki Shell Necklace
  • Satchel
  • Blindfold
  • Hairbow
  • Single Feather
  • Feather Anklet
  • Blankets
  • Hoods
  • Tabards
  • Saddles
  • Bows
  • Ribbons
  • Feather Cape & Caplet on Winged Soquili (unless they can fit without looking weird, Ie. wing joint sitting on top of the cape)

Hallow's Bane's Family
Parents: Yngvar (Customed)
Nymphalidae's Family
Parents: Arcana x Parixaeus
Maternal Grandparents: Kamiki x Azure
Paternal Grandparents: Paris (Cursed) x Persephonix

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Clowns. Veins. Trypophobia type things. Bugs/spiders/insects. Scorpion tails and different flutter wings are OK.

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: Bones yes, but no gore/zombies/undead.
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? Go for it!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Candy, food, plants, candles, spider webs, needles, giant eyeballs (additional eyes are fine, I just prefer a more elegant kind like this), commercial Halloween stuff.

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: Go for it!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Halloween costumes (like a halo on a headband, fake wings, etc), candy, food, plants, candles, spider webs, needles, eyeballs, other commercial Halloween stuff, saddles.

List of Connected Soquili

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:34 am
Username: AislingJuno

1: Deneb x Dacian

I welcome Winters Kiss!

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: male,female
-- Genders if three are rolled: male,male,female.

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Deneb /Lady Argentum Draconis
User Image
uncert
Name, image, and owner(s) of Father: Dacian / AislingJuno
User Image
uncert

Link to Breeding Agreement: [here

Teepees: AislingJuno
Lady Argentum Draconis
Dacian's
Mom
Dad
grandfather
grandmother

2:Trielae x Kashti

I welcome Winters Kiss!

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: female,male
-- Genders if three are rolled: male,female, female

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Trielae/ elvyralani

User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Kashti / AislingJuno
User Image
uncert

Link to Breeding Agreement: here

Trielae's

Parents
Mother, father

Paternal grandparents
grandfather, grandmother

great grandparents
great grandmagreat grandfather

great great grandparents
great great grandfather, great great grandmother

3:Bunny x Hunahpu

I welcome Winters Kiss!

-- Genders if three are rolled: male,female,male

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Bunny /Pink Pandah Bear
User Image
[ Uncert ]
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Hunahpu/ AislingJuno
User Image

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here~

4: Sumire x Daedalus

I welcome Winters Kiss!

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: female, male
-- Genders if three are rolled: female,female, male

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Sumire /AislingJuno
User Image uncert
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Daedalus / Asahi Kumoru
User Image

Lifemate?: yes

Link to Breeding Agreement: here

Daedalus' father (belongs to Asahi Kumoru) | Daedalus' mother (belongs to MarshMallowPanda)

5: Kumiho x XueFang

I welcome Winters Kiss!

-- Genders if three are rolled: male,female,male

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Kumiho/ Kamiki & Sabin Duvert
User Image
uncert
bare, feral
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: XueFang /AislingJuno
User Image
UNCERT
Co Ownership?: yes this particular breeding is Kamiki's Agreement

Teepees: Kamiki, AislingJuno

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: mod to heavy gore, lot's of eyes , exposed face bones.
Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: just not on the face
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: I'm for it
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: I'm for it
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? I'm for it
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: cutie butt marks, exposed organs ,extra eyes
Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: in small amounts
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: sure
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: sure I don't mind
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: clown edits

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: yes
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: yes
~~~ Wintery Colors?: yes
Wintery Markings?: no
~~~ Bells? : yes
~~~ Scarves? : yes
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: yes
~~~ Furry Accessories?: yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: yes
~~~ Lanturns?: yes
~~~ Wintery pets?:yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: trees,gifts, red and green items

Holiday Themes
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): avoid themes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:34 am
Username: CitrusCupcake

1: Aranea x Enyalius

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: No

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Aranea (CitrusCupcake)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Enyalius (Devil NightShade)
User ImageUNCERT

Lifemate?: N

Low Luck?: Yes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Link to Breeding Agreement:
X

Teepees: CitrusCupcake Devil NightShade
Aranea -
??? x Father

Enyalius-
Mother x Father
Grandmother x Grandfather

2: Cameo x Constantine

I welcome Winters Kiss!

Generic Winter Themes
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Scarves? : No
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: N/A

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: N
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : N
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): Hats, presents

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Cameo (bella dea)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Constantine (CitrusCupcake)
User ImageUNCERT

Low Luck?: N

Teepees: CitrusCupcake bella dea
Cameo's Parents;
Mai x Calavero
Cameo's Grandparents;
Alaure x Don Juan

Constantine's Parents;
Wisp x Terentia
Constantine's Grandparents (paternal side) ;
Sevati x Rohannon
Constantine's Grandparents (maternal side) ;
Joseph x Taharial

3: Lior x Alexander

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Lior (stormflower)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Alexander (CitrusCupcake)
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: CitrusCupcake stormflower
Lior's Parents: Hologram & Ingram
Holo's parents: Jem & Kendali
And Ingram's Family: Mother: XX
Father: XX
Grandmother: XX
Grandfather: XX
Great Grandmother: XX
Great Grandfather: XX
Great-Great Grandmother: XX
Great-Great Grandfather: XX
Great-Great-Great Grandmother: XX
Great-Great-Great Grandfather: XX

4: Kiera x Balraj

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Kiera (AlexiaSilver)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Balraj (CitrusCupcake)
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: CitrusCupcake

5: Skald x Architeuthis

I welcome Winters Kiss!

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: N
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Y
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Y
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? : N
~~~ Scarves? : Y
~~~ Blankets?: N
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: N
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: N
~~~ Furry Accessories?: N
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Y
~~~ Lanturns?: Y (if underwatery XD)
~~~ Wintery pets?: Y
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: N/A

Holiday Themes
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : N/A
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All, don't want a holiday theme, just wintery ty ^_^

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: No clowns please

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Skald (CitrusCupcake)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Architeuthis (kaliskanny)
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: CitrusCupcake

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150