Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PLOTPRP] Please Tell Me You're Just Sick (Kai and Fi) FIN Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:31 am
User Image

Ever since Fi came into his life, the weeks flew by. Filled with dates, laughter, and snuggling in at nights. It was blissful. And every day he had to try not to hurry his daily hunting duties to go see her. Shirking work for a date was no excuse. But the morning traps were set, and wouldn't need to be checked for hours to come. Meaning he had the afternoon free, which of course led to the green male happily making his way up the tree taking steps two at a time. Today he was thinking about finally introducing her to Arik.

At her door, he gave a quick knock. "Fi, I'm here!" His little tail gave a happy flick, almost bouncing in excitement to see her.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:46 am
User ImageTime had passed so quickly. She'd been spending as much time with her boyfriend as possible, using the time he was gone to get her own work done. Everything had been a dream, or at least it felt that way. Reading the journal about it, it always felt like a dream. A happy one she got to live, but a dream. Today they were supposed to spend the afternoon together, and the evening, but something was wrong. Wasn't right.

Fi looked down at her stomach, frowning at it. "Why do you have to act up?" She scolded, placing a hand on her belly to try and calm it. She wasn't feeling great. Downright terrible if she thought about it. And her hair wasn't even done up. But then a knock and Kai's voice pulled her out of her snit. The orange fauness squeaked, going to the door. "Kai!" She grinned, opening the door wide. At least, she was grinning until the overwhelming icky feeling took over and turned her brilliantly orange fur a sickly shade of green. With a hand clamped over her mouth, Fi rushed away from the door and into the nearest waste bin. No time to make it to the bathroom.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:54 am
He tried to wait patiently as he heard her rustle about inside her room, silver eyes glued to the door. As soon as the door flung open, he took a step forward to give her a greeting kiss. But as suddenly as she was in the doorway, she was off!

"Fi?" He watched her scramble to a wastebin and curl up over it. His eyes widened. "Oh, Fi, you're sick? We're staying in today, and I'm bringing you soup." As he talked the faun walked in to close the door behind him. "But first lets get you to bed, you should be resting."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:59 am
She groaned, shaking her head. Once she was finished Fi tried to stand up. The feeling was gone just as quick as it had come on. "I'm okay.. I feel a lot better now." She smiled, no teeth, her breath had to smell terrible after all that. And really, she did feel a lot better. Maybe it was just whatever she ate that made her sick? No, she'd done this a couple of times hadn't she? Fi resisted the urge to knock her head on her fists a few times.

"I think I just ate something that didn't agree with me this morning..." She offered, hoping he wouldn't catch on to her newest train of thought. There was that one really nice and romantic night a while ago, maybe something came of it? But that wasn't how things worked was it? Fi had no idea...

Tartara Seabreeze

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:09 am
The male winced as she straightened from expelling her breakfast. Poor thing. "You sure? I don't want you overdoing it." The chef was normally so careful in food preparation. Though the thought of her bringing something up, leaving it out and then forgetting it was days old to eat it...was not outside the realm of possibility. "Your next few meals should be kept to bland things like bread. It'll be kept down easier." He walked over to Fi to gently kiss her forehead. There was no way he'd be giving her a proper greeting kiss right after that, but he still wanted to give her a smooch.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:34 am
Fi shook her head, she didn't want to stop their afternoon if she was just going to throw up randomly. But what if she was? "Okay to the bread, and maybe something green?" She agreed, looking hopeful. She really wanted something green. No way she wasn't going to have some color to whatever he was going to have her eat.

Fi's eyes closed, leaning into him. She felt bad she couldn't give him the kiss she wanted to, but she wasn't going to ask him to come anywhere near her mouth after the vileness that just exited it. "Thank you Kaiden" She murmured, hiding her face in his chest fur.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:53 am
Something green? A salad would be easy to fetch. "Would you like me to grab you something green and bring it back for you?" He spoke gently while resting his chin on the top of her head. Poor thing, not feeling well. "Just call me medic Kai." A little chuckle went along with it. Him, a healer. What a laugh that would be.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:02 am
Fi hoped he wasn't talking about a salad or something. She wanted green, not greens. She frowned a little, wrapping her arms around his waist. "You're green, I could eat you~" she joked, grinning. Okay, only a little joke. Fi followed it up by nipping at the tuft of fur she liked to hide her face in.  

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:18 am
Kaiden grinned broadly at her half tease. "I was thinking more like a salad..." He wrapped his arms around her as well before smoothly picking her up, an arm catching her under the knees in a cradle. "But I could help if you insist it be me."

OOC: cue ALL THE EYEBROW WAGGLING  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:26 am
She giggled, squealing a little when he scooped her up. She was about to squirm to play with the act when a sharp pain shot through her lower abdomen. A gasp of pain and actual squirming began. "Lemmedownlemmedownlemmedown" She chanted, trying to get out of his arms and back to the waste basket. Maybe she really was sick? Why else would she be leaving his arms like that?  

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:29 am
He laughed with her, enjoying the little moment before she suddenly gasped. Instantly he lowered her back down, quickly taking a step back. "Did I hurt you? I'm sorry!"

Back down into the waste basket. He grimaced in sympathy. "Oh no, I'm sorry Fi. Just as I thought, you really should take it easy today."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:39 am
She groaned, leaning back once all was said and done. How was there anything left for her to throw up? Fi schooched up to a wall, using it for a support for a moment. She knew Kai would happily help her, but it wasn't something she wanted to ask for right that moment.

"Kai what if I'm pregnant?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:45 am
When she started to use the wall as support, he took a step forward to help. But what she said next froze him right where he stood. "P-p-pregnant? N-no. No way, we've only been...intimate...for a few weeks." He knew of faun couples being together seasons before becoming pregnant.

She couldn't be pregnant. Not already.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:49 am
"Maybe you're right. I might have just eaten some really old breakfast or something..." She tried to agree, but the sick feeling was gone again. Just like the last time. Something weird was going on. Maybe it was some really strange cold or something? It had to be, she couldn't possibly be pregnant. "I should take it easy today..." Fi frowned, starting to get up. She'd forgotten there was a gentle green faun there ready to help her with anything she needed.

She sighed, looking at the waste bin. She needed to take care of it otherwise it'd stink to high heaven in there. Fi picked it up and started towards the bathroom.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:54 am
"Hey, let me help you." He snapped out of his daze to rush forward when she grabbed the waste bin. Looping an arm around her free arm, he walked with her to be there if she needed something to lean against. "Yeah...yeah." It was out there though. And he had a nagging feeling regarding that mysterious drink she brought. How could it taste like fruit and cookies at the same time? Why did his head get so fuzzy after drinking it?

There was no way though. "You still want that salad?" Get off of the topic, way off the topic.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff