Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
I can't believe you all forgot about my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:57 pm
I can't believe you all forgot about my birthday on November 2. Some friends you all guys are. stare No wonder I am like 95% done with this site. You guys just don't care. Soo stupid. I even have no idea why Zombie Ali got banned but since all of her topics she made got deleted in the forums, it had to be because of excessive trolling. Cuz all of her topics in the forums are gone, even all her posts to. So it had to be that, I know it. ******** GAIA!!!!!!!! I thought trolling was allowed in the ******** chatterbox. SO WHY THE ******** DID ZOMBIE ALI GOT BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH I"M DONE WITH GAIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF ANAYA gets banned, goodbye. ******** gaia. GOodbye you all. I have better things to do with my life like keeping my job at dollar general to pay for my brand new car. So yeah I just got a brand new car. And I want to keep it. And Blaine my bro got an interview at Mountain View for a teacher position but won't open until Dec 1. It was really weird but still, blaine should be their permanent sub and see if the MVMS admin accepts him and if they do he will be getting salary of over 30000 a year. HE has to. I mean being unemployed, he is starting to feel that and had to rely on Brandon to pay for his car payment for the month. He has to get the job, if not then he will be a sub and he has to sub like as much as he can cuz if he doesn't he can't pay his bills and I won't be able to afford my car. I know I am good until my tax return but blaine just needs to find a job now.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:09 pm
I have to keep my job no matter what. If I don't, my savings will only last soo much for long term. But if I do get fired, ******** PHILLIP OUR REGIONAL DIRECTOR, I will just get unemployment and I will just call the temp agency and tell them to keep an eye out for precheck cuz I think Cherie is just about to quit her job. Cmon, GIVE ME CHERIE's job mom. CMon it's practically data entry. 11$ an hour sounds sweet.

Cherie is just soo pissed cuz she was refused a promotion and someone else got the job rather than her, so she feels a tendancy to quit. WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME CHERIES JOB!!!!! 11$ an hour for 40 hours a week and always weekends off sounds sweet. My 9.50$ an hour is crap cuz you have to deal with customers and how they act stupid like they know everyting in crap, it sucks.

PRECHECK HERE I COME IF I GET LAID OFF BY ******** PHILLIP REGIOHNAL director.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:33 pm
I mean Phillip owns all the Dollar General stores in New MExico, but also southern COlorado. Why can't he be in northern new mexico or southern colorado. I'm sure the albuquerque stores are in bad shape. I mean cmon. Why always visit southern New Mexico. I guess it is because he used to be the District manager for the EL paso Sunland park area, but he got promoted so now he owns all of the DG stores in NM in such. So I dunno. And I think his family is in the ruidoso area. So that is why he is clinging to our area, cuz his family lives in freaken Ruidoso. It sucks.

But Mike has only been our district manager since a few months but apparently mike is a name to have to become manager cuz before we had mike, we had another mike who was more progressive but since we had the redistricting that happened in early '14. We now have the nice Mike, where the mean mike was relocated to be the DM for the Las Cruces, Silver City, Deming, Lordsburg, Truth or Consequences, and other areas. So yeah, I dunno.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:56 pm
happy birthday then. i mean, you should be very disappointed at everyone. such rudeness. obviously they all hate you.

or they just never come online. idk. i know i never do.

you change your username too much. i'm not even really sure who you are. are you who i think you are? and are you sure? are you sure you aren't that other person? you could be...

and you can't leave gaia. whatever will they do without all the money you give them every month?! what is it, like one monthly item a month for a whopping 2.50/month?  

moxieroe

Interstellar Detective

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces