Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[1v1] Practice Makes... (Dawson + Mercy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:34 am
A few days after their initial meeting, Dawson finally found enough time (recovery time, that is, as Claude was as merciless as ever) to send Mercy a text about grabbing her for a spar. If there was one thing he was good at, it was pinging people at random to do things--such was the socialite's way. Eventually he'd make his rounds to the other newbies that had presented themselves on Twitter, but for now he had a spar to prep for.

He was early on the training fields to stretch it out, rolling his shoulders and stretching his legs with a wince. Dawson could still feel those bullets from before and, shield or no shield, they still hurt. But he'd have to be at his best for the newbie, damn it! It was a little cooler out, thankfully, so maybe he wouldn't leave with pit stains in his shirt this time.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:51 am
Mercy jumped awake when her phone went off, blinking sleepily. What was she supposed to be doing today? She looked at the text message from Dawson and cursed, running around her room to toss on some sort of clothing, hopping out on one speaker while making her way out the door. She realized about half way to the training fields that she forgot her hat but whatever...At least she wasn't too late.

"Sorry! Slept in I think....Ready to get your a** kicked?" She was still on a nice ego trip since defeating Rhys a couple of days ago, thinking she would have the same luck with Dawson. even if she lost, at least she had fun right?

medigel

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
medigel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:14 am
"Aww, y'didn't need t'rush like that, shoog," Dawson said as she arrived, still airing hims self out with a few tugs of his shirt. "I ain't goin' nowhere. Real question is--"

He summoned his spiked shield, a large thing with a ram-horned lion emblazoned at the front, snake-like fangs out in a snarl.

"Think you can get past her?" he asked with a grin.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:15 pm
[ Forgot to roll xD Derp ]  

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
Viva Viola rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:16 pm
Pfft! "Of course I did! I was bored anyway~" It was a bit hot, but nothing a shower couldnt take care of later. If she ended up sweating, it was a plus for her since that meant she had a rather good workout. Mercy' eyes widened at the sight of the shield, taking the small ball off of her belly button piercing and tossing it up just enough for her staff to summon in her hand.

"We'll just have to see wont we "shoog"?"

dont ever do that foul attempt at mimicry again Mercy. Yeah whatever...Quiet.

medigel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:59 am
Dawson blinked. Totems could be piercings? Guess he was lucky Syn's was just a necklace...

"Ladies first," he said, grinning at the echo as he pulled his shield up.

Viva Viola

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Viva Viola rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-16)

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:24 am
Mercy smiled and settled into a familiar stance before charging forward like she was going to hit him head on, only to dip low for a sweeping kick. The bigger they are the harder they fall right Drae? she could feel her weapon's amusement and she could almost imagine the smirk on his face as well. Indeed...Still, Focus. got it..

HP: 40/40
DMG: 8
CHG: 1/3

Medigel

medigel rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:47 am
The feint worked; he could only move so fast with that sort of weight on his arms. Dawson grunted and fell back, coughing out a laugh. "Not bad, newbie, not bad!" he complimented her as he brought his shield back up. "You been sparring a lot?"

HP: 42
Defending for: 6
Charge: 0/3

Viva Viola

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Viva Viola rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-16)

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:43 am
"Not really, youre my....Second spar so far? I just do as the weapon tells me. He's a very good teacher~" Mercy frowned while she tried to figure out what she could do next, grinning and charging forward, jumping up and kicking down with both of her feet at the shield. "Yeeeeahhhhhhhh!~" She didnt know if it would hit much, but this was the best place to try out new moves and stuff. Figure out what worked and what didn't. You know I didnt tell you to leap in the air and scream like a banshee. Have some control Mercedes!

DMG: 8
CHG: 1/3

medigel

medigel rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:15 am
This time Dawson was able to catch her, holding steady as Mercy landed and pushing her off like she was a bouncing ball. "Nice!" he said with a grin. "Maybe I oughta try that sometime, jus' flatten my opponents, heh." Granted, that would take actually jumping high enough, which wasn't going to be happening unless he found some sort of artifact...

"So, how you likin' the island so far?"

Defending for: 6
Charge: 1/3

Viva Viola

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Viva Viola rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-16)

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:07 am
And like a bouncing ball, she managed to land on her feet after a few bouncing stumbles, grinning like an idiot. "Trying out some new moves to see what works.~ You should! Shout like, cannon ball or something." The thought of such a big guy jumping in the air just seemed hilarious as well as something she would really like to see. The question made her pause for a second. "its okay...I just wish there were less....Emo people with issues running around. It seems like people have forgotten how to laugh around here."

She wasn't trying to be mean or insensitive, but it was the truth.

Before Drae could fuss her out, Mercy threw a rather weak punch at the shield, cursing. Damn it!~

DMG:3
CHG: 2/3

Medigel

medigel rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:31 am
"Well," Dawson began as he pushed her back again, "whatcha gotta understand is that a lot've us have gone through hell n' back several times now, n' that' might be even literal fer all I know. The things you gotta do or see on the job, it changes a person after a bit. I know some people look like real heartless jerks or look too serious fer their own good, but you gotta keep what I said in mind." To lighten things up, though, he added, "'Course, that's why they lucky I'm here. Got plenty a'sunshine t'fart out.

"Now c'mon, Mercy, you gotta hit harder than that t'be a Sun!"

Defending for: 5
Charge: 2/3

Viva Viola

medigel

Anxious Spirit

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers