Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:43 pm
CaliWolfe
sorry double quote for title

User Image

Argyros wandered in from the outlying areas well after midnight. He'd just finished his guard shift. It felt as if everything had gone wrong tonight. There had been that suspicious creature at the edge of his patrol that had vanished when he got to the area. It'd given him a sense of foreboding the rest of his shift; granted nothing bad had happened. So his muscles were sore from that tension.

The he'd slightly twisted his back foot in a stupid meerkat hole. That had slowed him down as he limped off the pain. It was doing better now. All the gold male wanted right now was to grab a bit to eat from a hunter. There hadn't been anything for him to catch while he was out. He liked to bring back something if he could. Argyros gave a joint popping stretch as he tried to relax his muscles.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:55 am
User Image

Opposite of Argyros, Ulloriaq was enjoying some lovely dinner that a hunter had gotten her. Usually she wouldn't stay up this late in the night given she preferred to sleep during the sunlight hours, but tonight she had made an exception. This was in part due to the fact that she was a seer, and had experienced a vision. Unfortunately she was unaware that it was a vision she had seen at all, and had written it off as a horribly bad nightmare.

Therefore, she was awake. It didn't sit well with Ulloriaq when she had bad nightmares and she was eating to help ease that stress away. That and she was indeed famished, and food just tasted so good she wasn't going to allow any meat to go to waste.

Hearing someone walking by the tree she was situated under Ulloriaq perked her ears up curiously, watching as the bright male paced by. "Hello!" She called to him friendly-like. She didn't know the male, but it was still a nice thing to say hello to anyone nearby!

magnadearel

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:30 pm
CaliWolfe
Mmm she's pretty. Got plots (plots meaning romance =P) for her? XD I'm a bit confused by the wording about when she likes to sleep? The king decreed the pride was to be completely nocturnal.

Argyros was about to groan to himself when a bright voice called out. He paused and looked around in the gloom until his eyes landed on a lioness. A pretty lioness his mind registered. The young male felt suddenly tongue tied. His stomach noticed she had a delicious looking piece of meat that she had been gnawing on.

"Good night," he bobbed his head awkwardly in greeting. It suddenly occurred to him that he didn't know her. Which meant that she wasn't a guard or hunter. He suspected she might be higher ranked. Argyros wasn't sure why she'd called out to him. "M-my name's Argyros." He wanted to flush at his stumbling. What was he? An adolescent again?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:58 am
She smiled as the male came near her and gave her his name. “A pleasure to meet you!” She cooed in delight. “I’m called Ulloriaq.” The lioness moved her body to allow the male to come and sit next to her, well, only if he wanted to she supposed. Though personally; she would take the invitation if she was him. He looked stressed and tired, and she seriously doubted such a state was good for one’s health.

“What might you be up to?” She asked, aiming to continue this conversation, regardless of if the male chose to sit or continuing standing. He seemed a bit nervous, though she was mainly oblivious as to why, Ulloriaq didn’t bother trying to come up with a reason as to why someone would act nervous around her…

Oh! Maybe the male was hungry. Yes, that would do it. She had a fat chunk of meat sitting next to her and was probably resisting the urge to ask her for it. Well! She’d save him the trouble. “Would you care for my meal?” She asked casually. “I don’t think I’ll be eating any more of it, and it’d be such a shame to just leave it here to rot…”

magnadearel
She’s entirely open in the romance department ;D As far as wording goes I think I was trying to imply she goes to bed earlier than most of the pride but tonight she’s up later then usual. Or something, sorry, I was really tired when I wrote that. xD

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces