Reply Gaia online high school
My Immortal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Ravenscroft

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:26 am
I'm going to continue Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way's Fan Fiction, My Immoral.

Feel free to add your own chapters, and lets see what we can roll out.

When she left off, Ebony shouted "Avada Kedavra" at Voldemort, and that was the last sentence.

that was chapter 45. Don't forget to use the grammar and spelling she used.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:46 am
An: Sry that I was gone for so long, but i was on vacatin in Engld. I need 10 revoos or i wont update. Shes not a Marysu ok?! her name os EGONY!!111 stp flamming!1

Chapter 46
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

once I shooted the curse with my wandd.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" shoted Voldemont.
He fel down and was laying on the ground.
"You did it Eboy!11" draco said gothiklly. I was so turned on by the way Draco said taht to me, we stared to makeout right there.
As we were making out, Dumblydore cane flying in on his broomstik and shouted angerly "WHAT HAPPENED AND WHY ARE YOU 2 MAKING OUT!!!1"
Snap came in and said "she just killed the dark lord" smoothingly.
After we left teh Dark Foorset, we were in the commn room and me, B'loody Mary, Vampire, Draco, and Diablo were watching the nightmare before Xmas and going around drinking blood from a black glass with red lace allovber it.

"OMFG" B'loody mary said. "I cant belive taht you actualy killed Voldermont!1"
"I know" Vampire said depressingly. Draco was sittong near me, and we were both Making out and other stuff, and we were all listing to a MCR song.  

Lady Ravenscroft

Lady Ravenscroft

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:40 am
AN: STP Flamming!!!!! your all just jellous!111 Any1 who dosent lik my story is a pozer prep

Chapter 47
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Later that day Draco and I were eating food in the grate hall. He was wating bloody raw meat (cuz hes a vampiore get it?) and i was eating count chocula with blodd instead of milk. I was aslo dringking a glass of warm red blood. wben draco was done eating, he looked at me wuth his red gothik eyes, and I got sort of an erection (Im a girl so not that kind sikos!!!!1111)
"Draco" I said Sexily "what do you want to do now thata Voledmort is ded?"
"Well Egony, I'm glad he's ded, but what if he actullly isnt dead?" He replied.
"DONT YOU ******** DARE SAY THAT!!1111" I shooted angerly. "Of corse hes dead you retard!!!"

Draco looked sad, and i was wondring why he was. Then i thought it might have been do ti teh fact I yelled at him.
"Draco, Im sry that i yelled at u, i just dont want you to die."
And before he could respond, I ran to my room and slit my wrists.

Chapter 48
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When Iwas don slitting my wrists, B'loody mary came into my room.
"So Kawaii!!!!" she said referring to my dress. it was about knee lenght with red and black lace alll ober it, and it showd my boobs, and I was alos wearing black high heeled shoes. My hair was alll down around me, it looked all depressing and gothilk. "Thnx Grl!1" i said. "What are you doing here?!"
"Well, actually, Its important. Prof. Trevoly needs to see u asap!"
I gasped. "what does she want?!" I gathered my stuff and headed down to her office.  
Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games