Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Hivestuck's Fourth Anniversary! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:23 pm
Quote:
I'm feeling in a thoughtful mood. Let's ruminate!

It had been a long day at the festival. Friends were met and said goodbyes to, prizes won and cakes consumed. All in all, a very good day. Grandma was lying in the grass again, staring up at the green moon. She did that so often now, Ipomea was starting to worry about the rabbit lusus. Ipomea's guardian was getting on in years, and the rabbit certainly wasn't young when she first took troll under her paw. It really made Ipomea worry. The young troll hesitated a moment, unsure if she should bother her lusus while it looked so deep in thought, but stepped onto the cool wet grass anyway.

"Grandma" the troll child wispered, not wanting to startle the rabbit. "Grandma the buns are done, would you like one?" The troll girl held out a dish of steaming buns, carrots hidden inside each one. A little treasure to bite into.

The large rabbit slowly came out of her deep thought and looked at its child. In the language only the bond of lusus and child could understand the elderly rabbit spoke up. "Thank you Ipomea." It was spoken in whisker flicks, ear twitches and snuffles, but Ipomea was sure she could hear the age in her guardian's language. It made her hold on to the dish of steamed buns all the tighter.

Grandma noticed, and snorted warm air into the trolls hair in affection. "Oh Ipomea, dont you worry so. Its just on these days where i can see the moon just so perfectly that i just... Get lost in thought." The troll waited for the old rabbit to continue, but she didn't.

"Um, well, what are you thinking about Grandma?" Asked Ipomea as she squirmed. She was not usually this outspoken. The troll child tried hard to be behaved and well mannered.

The elderly rabbit chuckled as best a rabbit can and moved to settle her troll child beside her. "I was thinking about the day i first saw your cute little wiggler toes. It was the day i got to name you, and the first night we spent together." Ipomea lite up. Grandma was am excellent story teller, and it was rare to hear stories about herself from the rabbit. The moon was defiantly good luck tonight. "As i took your little wiggler toes i noticed a late moon flower blooming. It was rather strange i admit, they usually open up right at dusk. But there it was, and oh how your eyes grew wide as the flower opened wide in the moonlight. It was all just so perfect. I knew i had to name you Ipomea, after that kind of flower." The rabbit let her story sink in, and watched as the little troll squirmed in delight.

"Really? Did my eyes really grow big as the flower bloomed?" Asked Ipomea.

"They sure did," hummed Grandma as she blew another warm breath into her troll's hair. The rabbit looked back up at the green moon, and the silence stretched. Ipomea enjoyed the silence with her lusus, it was calming, it gave a troll time to reflect and think.

It felt so relaxed tonight, Ipomea did not hesitate much when she spoke up next. "I heard there are abandoned military bases up on the moon. From a long long time ago. Thats so weird to think about! What was the troll race like in the past? Was it diffrent? Were they happy? We only have books that are so edited and guarded i don't even know if they are real...." Ipomea lay against her rabbit's soft furry back, her excited rant calming down. "What was it all like, before, us?" The rabbit and the troll let that last line float up into the sky as the two thought on it, enjoying the twinkle of the night lights and the cool damp grass.

I don't think im eligible to win, but i enjoy the practice of writing prompts. Thank you for your time smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:02 pm
Advertising check in!
I'm advertising for today.

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:35 pm
Advertising check in!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:17 am
Advertising check in!

Static Impulse

Trash Squad

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:34 am
Advertising check in!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:50 am
Advertising check in!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:42 am
Quote:
How long can I hang on? Woah!
Dice prompt: Naturally, the producers of the event have you pinned for a winner. They sit you on the most volatile woolbeast of them all, the Gorebaiter, and before you even realize it the gate opens and you’re on a wild ride. Win or lose, you still end up with a face-full of hay and a full thrashing. But do you come up on top?

Rooney Valkyr planted her feet firmly into the trodden-upon dirt and grass beneath her. She puffed out her chest confidently, and placed her tiny fists on her hips as she surveyed the crowd surrounding the rodeo pit. Her pumpbiscuit worked vigorously within her chest and her toes curled and uncurled within her thick boots. She'd been eagerly training for this event in particular with the help of Boaris, ever since they'd decided that she'd be entering. She still had the bruises and the cuts and the ice rash to prove it. Boaris had been quite unforgiving in his attempts to brutally throw the troll from his back.

Through the pain, however, she had most certainly improved. It taught her to hold on tight with not only her hands but her legs and her body, too. She'd figured out just the right position to wind her limbs on BoarDaddy's hind after hours of trying, and had increased the time of her ride gradually. Only when she had made it to two minutes atop him, had Boaris finally deemed her worthy; allowing his young trainee a breather. Thrilled with her accomplishment, Rooney had supplied them both with the last bit of extra bitter dark chocolate. She could still taste it whenever she smacked her lips, and her stomach often growled in reverance. If she won this event, she'd use the beetles to buy herself and Boaris even more chocolate... and other things, too. Things she'd have to think about later, because- right now- she was focused on the challenge at hand.

Her lookstubs bore into her competitors quite ferociously as she cracked her gloved knuckles. Every nerve in her body sang the same high-pitched tune, and the troll allowed a wide grin to spread across her face. She'd been excited for this day for at least two sweeps. It was her first challenge, and she knew Boaris had high hopes for his young protegee. She'd been training non-stop since he'd announced that this sweep would be the one she would be allowed to participate in. She felt confident in her abilities. There's no way she'd lose.

"This one's a winner, boss, I can damned near feel it in the air around 'er!"

Rooney's focus is broken by the sudden appearance of a squat greenblood troll, his face twisted upwards into a crooked grin as he examined her. Behind him, a yellowblood beamed at her in excitement. When the greenblood reached forward, as though to touch the lean muscle of her arm, Rooney jerked away. She glared at the adult with a certain predator-like ferocity that had the greenblood suddenly roaring with laughter. "I'm tellin' ya, boss, we gotta go ahead and put 'er on ol' Gorebaiter. She'll give us a show, she will." The greenblood winked his teary lookstub at Rooney and she gave him an ugly grimace in return.

"I can ride whatever stupid beast you feel like puttin' me on. I'm gonna win, no matter what." Her serious retort sent the greenblood into another loud raucous of laughter, and Rooney dodged the hand he tried to slam her on the back with in what she could only define as some sort of 'comradery' though she felt no such emotions towards the likes of him. He was loud, and he was annoying, and she had no clue what he was talking about. She hadn't heard of the Gorebaiter before. At least- Boaris had said nothing of it to her. She turned her attention to the lusus in question, furrowing her brow. The boarbeast shuddered his great hind in response. He huffed and grunted, his voice low and strong.

"You'll win or we'll go without heat for a week." Rooney glowered at her lusus, and Boaris gave a strong huff; his hot breath blowing back the redblood's hemotyped bangs. He nudged her roughly with his nose, one of his tusks catching at her jacket and ripping a tear in the fabric. "Get on with it, badblood. Let's see what you can do."

Rooney huffed in response, crossing her arms over her chest; fingers curling themselves into tight fists. Her suddenly heroic pose boosted her already frighteningly high self-esteem. She walked towards the cage that the producers so eagerly ushered her to, a look of determination settling on her red-washed face. She clambered onto the Gorebaiter without the offered help of the rodeo juggalos. Scowling downwards at them from her new mount, she gripped the ropes firmly with her hands. She leaned her torso forward so that she laid against the farmbeast's back quite snugly. The crowd around the rodeo pit roared as the producers announced her turn atop their most vicious moobeast. Her legs locked into their position at the animal's sides and- suddenly- the gates opened.

Adrenaline surged through Rooney's body like lightning and she let out a loud, triumphant whoop as the Gorebaiter took off into the pit; flailing its limbs wildly and tossing its large head. Every bit of Rooney's body screamed in pain as she struggled to hold on, teeth digging ruthlessly into her bottom lip. The Gorebaiter performed a particularly nasty maneuver and Rooney is rocketed skywards; her muscles having given out at the worst time possible. She roared, and soared; landing, suddenly, in a plump pile of hay.

After a few seconds of lying there, doing her best to try and get air back into her lungs, the redblood girl stood up shakily. There was a soft hush over the crowd, aside from the Gorebaiter's loud grunts as the juggalos prodded him back into his cage. She squinted up at the time board and, without warning, gave a sudden girlish squeal as she leapt up into the air. 2 minutes, 3 seconds. The longest time recorded so far.

The crowd erupted into a sudden cheer and Rooney grinned, a sense of pride blossoming within her fast-beating chest. She whipped her head around, and smirked at her lusus with a certain smugness. There was no way anyone'd be able to beat her score. Those beetles would be her's in no time.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:43 am
Advertising check in!

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:12 am
Advertising check in!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:49 am
Advertising check in!

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:00 pm
Advertising check in!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:08 pm
Advertising check in!

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:14 pm
Quote:
A-trekking through the woods I go! 
Troll: Sephos Arbola
Inventory:
6/10 Stamina

City Slickers Field Guide to Farmland
Potato Sack
Daywalker Spray
“Used” Bowie Knife
Super Protein Snack Bars

Choice Picked: A
Item Used: NOPE

Mushroom Count: 5

Sephos may have taken his time a little too much as he walked along, lost in the beauty of the forest. He'd never admit it to Maku, but he really did love forested landscapes, and he did think they were lovely and beautiful.

Finally, he came to attention as a building loomed from the fog. Suspiciously, Sephos went inside to find... a shopkeeper. ”Not a tourist.” he grunted, looking around for something relevant. He glanced at the merchandise. ”Not here to buy.” he wanted to tell the shopkeeper to go away, but it was rude and uncalled for and even Sephos didn't feel like doing that. It was unnecessary.

He rested a moment, ignoring the troll until the troll ignored him. Finally, he was ready to leave. It was almost a relief to be out in the open again, and he walked down the path in as close to a state of peaceful bliss as he could manage. Finally, he came to a fork – a stony path, percarious and hard stretched off into the distance. Next to it, a verdantly mossy path rolled away from him like a carpet. It was no surprise which way he chose – moss. Always moss and plants for this troll.

Unafraid, he trod, barefooted, onto the soft, spongy mat...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:17 pm
Advertising check in!

Yamashii

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:31 pm
Quote:
A-trekking through the woods I go!
Troll: Miache Gahiji
Inventory: Daywalker Spray, mushroom snufflin' gerbils, city slicker's field guide to farmland, 'used' bowie knife, night vision goggles

Choice Picked: A
Item Used: Nothing

Mushroom Count: 7
Stamina: 6/10

That -gasp- was a terrible -puff- idea -wheeze-.

Miache panted his way up to the lumber yard, gloved hand clasping his chest. What a walk that was! He found quite a hefty supply of mushrooms...but it almost didn't feel worth the exertion. Still.....when he counted up his mushrooms he did feel rather content. It wasn't SUPPOSED to be a simple walk in the woods, the ease of the trip thus far had simply been to his fortune. It was foolish of him to be even momentarily surprised by that.

Go away? The words echoed in his mind a moment as he caught his breath. Go away? THAT was the business offer the stuck up troll offered?! Immediately Miache righted himself, hiding his prior exhaustion behind his disdain. "No. I don't think I have any interest in your--" his eyes wandered to the table of offered goods. His eyes narrowed sharply. "--goods." He sneered a little for someone with such shitty offered equipment he had a miserable personality. Who in his right mind would buy such broken, useless garbage from a miserable troll? No, his beetles were better spent elsewhere. "I'll be going on my way," he said sharply, turning immediately to the foothills. He much preferred taking the path of least resistance this time.

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff