Things had been quiet, as of late. Ogon couldn't say he liked it, pale green eyes watching some distant horizon. Sands blew across the dunes in puffs, not showing much activity. The whole pride, it seemed, had settled down. No updates had come from the mysterious Nergui, of whom he held blood allegiance... But little else. He'd grown up on stories of the monsters from the north, an unseen force that were, as he'd come to view them, little more than a bogeylion, or lions that were all talk and no action. He let out a huff, turning back in to the medic dens. With how quiet it was, even the dens were mostly empty, lions off doing other things. The only other lions present were Singh and one of his sons, Uriti. "It's been far too quiet. This is inadequate."

Not wearing the old hyena skin that usually covered the scarring on his back today, Singh looked up, lavendar eyes flicking over the fire-hued lion. "It has, hasn't it?" He let out a huff, turning back to his work. As much as Ea had mocked him about his poultices, he still liked to keep them around just in case. Deserts held more danger than just other lions, both within the pride and from outside. There were still spiders, for one, plus snakes. He hummed, checking the poultice, making sure it didn't go wrong. There was no sense in applying something if it wasn't going to work, was there?

His gaze shifted to the pale lion with his silver mane. It was starting to turn white, signs of age, and he could tell from looking that his old scars were starting to plague him. But while the pride would soon enough be out one medic, there were plenty more yet to take his place and fill his role. Ogon had to wonder, was he already old when he'd joined? He walked over, taking a seat next to him. "I dream, sometimes... That the pride changes. Or it was different." He looked out the entryway at the sky so bright a blue it was almost white. "But only when I sleep." None of it made sense, really.

Singh watched Ogon, pausing in his poultice making. After a moment, he looked over at his son. "You go find what your brothers and sisters are up to. Or spar with your grandmother, don't want you getting rusty in defending these dens." When Uriti had departed, Singh went back to his mixing. "Your dreams, do any of them come true?" He'd discussed the matter with a couple lions, the visions of a seer. It wasn't something that was openly discussed, though. He knew of a select few who had the gift, and they wisely kept their mouths shut. The sister of one of his apprentices was one, a secret he would keep from anybody.

He stared down at his paws, thoughtful. "One or two. I once had a dream that a lizard ran across my paw, and then Jaeger caught it and ate it. The next day, that exact thing happened." It couldn't have been a coincidence, could it? His ears flicked back for a moment, frowning, before he looked up. "I had another dream, about the pride. There was a sickness, it spread everywhere, and many died. Others fled, to get away from the illness. What was left was a lioness and five cubs - There'd been six, but one was stolen by a bird." His brow furrowed. "I don't know much about that one, though. Maybe it WAS just a dream..."

Thankfully the poultice was done, as his stirring came to a slow halt. Quiet for a moment, Singh finally looked up at Ogon. "What you're describing, is something that a number of lions in this pride experience, but do not talk about. I will tell you what lions you an mention it to later, but know this now. Never tell anybody again, unless you know you can trust them." When he got a confused look, Singh shook his paw off, rising. The slight grimace was hard to miss. "You have described visions. I don't know about the second dream, but the first was a vision of the future. You, Ogon, are a seer, the same as I, the same as Uriti, the same as Kosuke."

Slowly his eyebrows lifted, before furrowing again. "Kosuke? You mean that loud-mouthed traditionalist?" He couldn't remember who, but somebody had told him to be careful of Kosuke and any who were directly related to him or who hung around him. One of the Regents' own nieces was such a lion, favoring some old ways. But it left a tantalizing question. "Should I ask him about the second dream?" There were, he felt, some things that the majority of the pride didn't seem to get taught. But if they'd been taught everything that was known by the main pride, perhaps it was more a matter of another perspective.

Singh nodded, ushering with one paw. "Just remember that if you talk to Kosuke, the Safi remember things very differently from how the Simo do. They also haven't totally abandoned their old goddess, but how YOU deal with that is up to you." Their numbers weren't so strong in the Firekin, but they were certainly loud. It made him wonder how Kidondo tollerated their presence so much. As he began to turn away, to tend to something else, he paused. "There's one more thing, to remember about Kosuke."

Starting out of the den, Ogon had to stop, looking back. "What's that?" He hoped it was nothing weird. Not that he could think of anything weird at the moment, really. But he didn't want to find something strange and unusual out about this lion he'd been warned away from.

"He doesn't hide what he is." One pale paw dipped into a mixture of water, a bit of mud, and some sort of plant matter that made it red. Lifting his paw, Singh sniffed at it, making sure it was still good. "He's a seer, and he won't hesitate to express pride in it, nor that his mother was a seer before him, and two of his daughters have been seers." They'd also been sent away for the colors of their coats. "Now get going, and if you see any of my children, send them back my way. I have some things I'd like them to go collect."

His eyes shifted for a moment, taking the information in. He gave a nod, then turned from the older lion, padding out into the sun to find that one specific blood-red lion.