Submit

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:16 pm
After nodding his head he replies, "I agree with what you said about Yukio Beck helping you if something does happen since that what we became Knights so we can help others. So we'll do our best to help someone as well as make sure that we can get both them and ourselves to safety. That way if we can't get them completely out of harm's way we can continue to help them afterwards. So no matter what may or may not happen you can always count on Yukio Beck and myself to help you out of it." Fluffing his feathers a bit he listens to the sound of the water a while to thinking about what would happen if Yukio Beck was also in trouble. Once he thinks about it long enough he explains, "Of course, if Yukio Beck does get himself into trouble alone side you I am sure he'll do his best to keep you calm and as safe as he possibly can. So if I do hear anything that sounds like either or both of you need help I will rush to your aid and do what I can to help. While staying close enough to hear if either of you need help I'll be spending my time checking the area for any signs of danger. I'll also make sure to look for any apple trees if there are any around or any other fruit trees and or berry bushes. Since we already have this stream for water to drink which means all we need is something to eat. With you staying near the stream I will try finding something close enough to the stream so you don't have to go too far." Lowering his head he drinks from the stream while imagining the pattern he'll be taking as he looks for something to eat. When he looks up he realizes that she's looking at her wings a bit and he wonders if she knows that her left wing brushed against his right wing earlier.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:46 pm
While Essence begins to blush she looks over and quickly realizes that Sleet is looking at her while water is dripping from his lips. Which reminds her that she’s thirsty as well so before she says anything she lowers her head as Sleet patiently waits for her to speak. Once she lifts her head up Essence looks over to Sleet then explains what she just realized, "I feel like I must have accidentally brushed my left wing against your right wing when I stretched my wings out earlier. Normally I don't get too close to someone else or let someone else get too close to me unless I've known them long. Or if I trust them like I've grown to trust you then I'll let them get as close to me as you are now. Which is why I had no idea that my wing had brushed up against yours because I was and still am having a wonderful time. So if I managed to startle you I apologize for it since I didn't mean to startle you for any reason. Also, you haven't said anything about my wing so I guess you don't mind my wing keeping your back out of the direct Sunlight." Moving closer she pulls her left wing in to shade more of his back while tucking her right wing in. She nuzzles Sleet several times because she feels rather happy that they are getting along so well. If they weren’t getting along so well they wouldn’t feel so comfortable laying so close to each other. While she’s also happy that her day seems to be going just as well even though it started off a bit bumpy.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:14 pm
He nuzzles Essence fondly as he thanks her, "Thank you for apologizing, though, it wasn't necessary since I didn't mind and still don't mind. I know you didn't mean to startle me and even if you had it was my fault that I wasn't paying enough and or any attention to my surroundings. So you only reminded me that I need to pay attention to both you and our surroundings to keep anything else from happening while I'm with you." Looking up at the sky he realizes that it's time for them to get moving since they've been laying around for a while and they do want to see the rest of this place "Maybe we should be moving along since we can need to find something to eat and probably stretch our legs after laying for so long. It'll also be nice to dry off while we explore how far this stream goes. Maybe by the time we get to the end Yukio Beck will have found this place since it might take him a while. I'm not sure how far we both got so I'm sure we can get to the end without you missing him once he does arrive. I would come along, though, you might learn more about Yukio Beck without me being around so I'll just keep my distance. Once the two of you have had plenty of time to get to know each other just wander downstream and before long you'll find me." They stand and then make their way to the other side and once they are far enough while still close enough to see it they turn to the left and head down stream. As they walk they remain rather silent for a while since they have their own things to think about as they search for something to eat since there are so many different trees with so many different fruits that grow from them. Of course, if they can't find something that grows from a tree they might find some berry bushes would be would just as good as a fruit tree by now. If they can't find trees with fruit or bushes with berries they can always enjoy some grass.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:48 pm
The further they get the drier they become which reminds Essence why they were in the stream because today is rather warm so a rest in the stream helped to cool them off. While walking they look around at the beautiful scenery around them while keeping their thoughts to themselves knowing that after they eat and then rest they will part ways. She'll wander close enough to the stream that Yukio Beck will be able to see her or she'll be able to see Yukio Beck so that one of them will see the other or they might see each other at the same time. If not, she's sure that Yukio Beck and or herself will be able to track the others hoof prints unless it rains then they might not be able to find each other. Though, with so many different ways that they may or may not find each other there is always the chance that something will happen and then they will surly find each other. Having walked on land enough she worries when she thinks about it raining because being near a stream doesn't sound like a good idea. Essence knows enough to know that once the land has gotten dry enough it isn't capable of absorbing the water which means it'll fill everything that it can. Which means the stream will fill with the rain water, rise, and possibly make a wave as it goes down stream only getting worse the further it gets. By the time they get to a berry bush she slows down enough to notice it right before her just inches away from her nostrils. While closing her eyelids she deeply inhales the wonderful scent of the berries while her worries wash away she opens her eyelids and begins to eat.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:59 pm
By the time they arrived at the berry bush Sleet was sure Essence would walk into the bush because she seemed to be deeply thinking about something. So when she does stop in time Essence seems to take time to think about something else seeing as her facial expression changed as if she was thinking about the scent of the berries. Deeply inhaling the scent he realizes that they really do smell wonderful enough to put almost anyone in a good mood. Reaching forward Sleet begins to eat the berries quickly realizing that they taste as good as they smell which is always a treat for him because he never knows where or when he'll find something to eat or drink. On his journey he's learned that certain places don't have too much to eat or drink while other places have more than enough to eat or drink. So he's always carefully to remember to eat and drink only what he needs while leaving the rest to someone or something else. Though, with lakes, streams, rivers, and other such bodies of water he doesn't have to worry because there is more than enough water for all of the creatures to drink from. The ones that live there, just moved there, and or the ones that are passing through to visit with Family or Friends. While Sleet's thoughts wander off to places he's been and places he might pass through he notices that the sky is getting dark and worries about what will happen. Knowing full well that dry land is one thing you don't want when it rains enough to cause flooding which is something they don't need if Essence is going to meet up with Yukio Beck.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:38 pm
Before long Essence notices that it appears to be getting darker and decides to look up hoping it's just some clouds blocking the light for a while before passing by. When she sees that it looks more like it'll rain her thoughts go back to what might happen so she looks at Sleet to think about something else, "While we hang out a while longer we should find something to that I can carry around so I can pack it full of berries so when I do meet Yukio Beck. Having no idea when he last ate I feel like it would be a nice thing to do for him which will also help you because you'll know he has something to eat. So to make sure he has enough to eat we should look for an apple tree that way he'll have berries and apple and probably feel a bit spoiled. Which would be a good thing because the two of you travel a lot and probably don't have enough time to really spoil yourself seeing as you are on a very important journey." As a breeze passes them Essence replies, "That is if we can find something to place the berries in and then something else to place the apples in because I smell the scent of apples coming from that direction. Which means I we can enjoy a few apples before I head back along the stream to look for Yukio Beck because don't like the look of that sky." Her racial expression shows worry so instead of talking they spend their time looking for something to use to pack the berries in that will survive the walk back up stream. With more than enough leaves they both come up with a great idea so they work together to make the container for the berries which is easy to open and close. That is it's easy to close when you have someone helping you or you might never gather up each end of the two leaves to pick it up.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:35 pm
Having gathered up the two leaves they place them over each other so the ends are pointing in the opposite directions that way when the ends are held the berries will remain in the two leaves instead of spilling out. By the time they've gathered enough berries Sleet helps Essence by carefully moving a hoof under the one part of the end so she can grab it and then does the same with the last three. Now that she's able to carry the berries they head towards the apple tree now knowing where one is because of the breeze. Yet, the strength of the breeze worries him because if it could bring the scent of apples all the way here it means that the storm will be strong which is something they don't need at this moment. Having just saved Essence earlier today he hopes that nothing else with happen to Essence and or to Yukio Beck if he does get to this area today. Knowing that the weather is the reason Essence almost walked into a berry bush Sleet gradually goes from a walk to a trot and then finally to a canter. Which helps more than they thought it would because if they had walked it would have taken a while before they got there. Once they see the apple tree they begin to slow down so by the time they stop they are only a few feet away from the tree. With Essence holding the leaves filled with the berries he knows that he'll be collecting the apples, though, he doesn't mind seeing as he can gather enough with the help of his wings. By the time the storm begins Sleet's gathered up more than enough apples so Essence walks over to grab the one end while he again helps with the other tree. When she's got all of the ends he nuzzles her a few times before they turn to the direction they will be heading and part ways for a few minutes, hours, and or days. Never knowing what will happen he's not sure how much distance he's comfortable being between them with this storm. Though, he trust that if anything goes wrong and for some reason the one not in trouble can't help and or gets into trouble he should be close enough to hear them. If he hasn't found the way out why the time the storm gets worse he'll head back just in case either or both of them need his help. Though, he must admit the cool rain feels so good on his back and wings which is when he realizes that maybe it's not such a good thing that his wings will be soaked through. If something does happen and any of them need to use their wings it'll be hopeless if their feathers are too wet to lift them off the ground.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff