DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:06 pm
Bouquet of Diamonds

"Yeah." he said, "You got it too, didn't you?" Maku put the cat down gently, and Sephos went over - warily, of course. This was, after all, another troll's lusus, a wild animal. Maku cooed encouragingly at both of them - his troll could do it, and it would be all right!

Except Sephos was sure he didn't have to, did he. "Here." he handed the salve to Rastin, "Take it. It's yours."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:50 pm
Rastin squinted at the question. What the hell did he mean by that? This greenblood didn't really make a lot of sense, but at the same time, seemed oddly knowledgeable.

"Excuse me?" He asked, taking the salve in his hands curiously. "... Oh. Right."

He turned to CatDad without a second thought and motioned for the giant ball of fluff to bend so he could rub the salve into his fur. Some of it got onto his cloak, but the purring from his father set any urges to get angry about it by the wayside. He'd clean it off when he got home, no need for a fuss. It was all about his father now.

And CatDad recognized that and was very grateful. His little boy was more keen on taking care of him than anything else. He was proud and purred accordingly. His itching was relieved and he was pleased.

"... I think your cure worked." Rastin observed, nodding and glancing to Sephos. "What do I owe you?"

DraconicFeline
o wo Please come to my house and jab me several times if I make you wait this long ever again, 'kay?

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:18 pm
Bouquet of Diamonds

Well good, it better have, because it was one of the better recipes he had and it had worked on him. Sephos stuck his hands in his overalls. "Owe?" he asked, puzzled. Of course, he understood trade. That had been the first thing about troll culture that had made sense to him. But hadn't he already gotten what he wanted?

"I got the cuttings." he said, "You don't owe me anything."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:31 pm
"Oh." Was all that came from Rastin's lips. That's right, he'd already paid him, in a way. The hooded troll made a face at himself for forgetting and gave CatDad a pat on the head. This caused the beast to lower himself to more suitable level and allow his charge to crawl on top of him. Then, from a top his fuzzy father, Rastin looked down to Sephos.

"Well, if I don't owe you anything further, I thank you for making the salve." He said. "... I'll be off."

He paused, looking back to Maku and around the hive, before thinking of one final thing to say.

"... Feel free to come by for more clippings sometime, if you'd like." He added. "If not, take care."

DraconicFeline
/Casually forgets aspects of an rp because she's a loser 8'D

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items