Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
Sigsha Siblings Shindig! [PRP Shage/Sigurds kids] FIN Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:59 am
User Image

When the parents were away, Leif would play. Slipping out of the house, he quietly closed the door behind him to tip toe away. His black feet carefully placed around fallen leaves and sticks until he was a safe distance away. "Ugh, finally!" Leif sighed with a quick look over his shoulder, golden brown hair falling in front of his piercing green eyes. Cooped up with the most over protective parents ever took its toll. He was a teenager! He needed to do...teenager things! Come to think of it though, on his way out he hadn't seen Astridr in her room...

Nah, daddy's little girl wouldn't sneak out. He chuckled at the thought while stretching before continuing on. Hopefully if he walked out far enough, he'd run into another pae. A lady pae perhaps. A lady pae who was NOT his sisters.

That would be nice. Being the single boy to two sisters was exhausting.

Dementia_Requiem_Asumi

Wolfs_Heart
Having a sibling rp, you should join!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:10 am
User ImageAstridr stretched, having finally gone out while no one was looking. She was almost always listening to everything her parents asked, pale red eyes alert and understanding. She was special, there were markings but she looked nothing like her family in color. Was special even the word she wanted to use for herself? Weird was more like it.

The teen continued to walk, keeping hidden behind many of the trees that her family had left in the area. At least, until she spotted moving leaves. Leaves? Leif? It was her brother wasn't it? The albino grinned, folding her wings down to keep them close to her. Time to sneak up on her brother!

On her tip toes, she rustled a few branches, unable to keep herself moving quietly. Astridr made so much noise when she walked.  

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:17 am
Yes, he could picture it now! A curvy, tall lady with long flowing hair and- his thoughts flicked away from the image at a rustling behind him. An animal? His future wife? He turned on his heel sharply with a grin, shouting at the top of his lungs. "HELLO!" Either scaring away the animal or catching his future wifes attention.

CURSE THE GUARDIANS! He face palmed. "ASH! How can such a small pae make so much noise?!"

dementia_requiem_asumi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:21 am
She huffed. "I really wish you wouldn't call me that." Astridr tried to look indignant. She hated it when he called her that, but she hated it even more when he called her by the full thing. She'd take Ash over Ashy Skinned Sister any day of the season.

"Whatcha doing way out here Leif?" She questioned, looking up at him. He snuck out waaaaay more than she ever thought of doing. He had to be up to something good. Right?

Tartara Seabreeze

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:30 am
"Yeah, and I wish you were a hot girl instead of my, blegh, sister. But we can't always get what we want." He should have anticipated this when her room was empty. He gave a little puff while reaching a hand up to his hair. "If you have to know squirt, I'm looking to meet some strangers. I'd invite you, but you're probably too scared to go that far." The male teased with a smirk, playing the 'big strong older brother' card.

Dementia_Requiem_Asumi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:01 am
She had the sense to look disgruntled about it. "I am a hot girl, you're just my brother and can't see it." She fluffed her hair. In truth, she had no self confidence what so ever. She was pretty certain anyone else who met her would think she was as weird as her brothers thought her.

"Who says I wasn't off to go meet strangers too?" She stuck her tongue out. He was right, she was almost too scared to go out and meet them herself. Maybe if her big strong older brother was with her she'd be okay? "Maybe I should go with you. Make sure you don't get into trouble!" Astridr teased, fully intending on following him everywhere for the next few hours.

Tartara Seabreeze

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:13 am
"Yeah, suuuuuure Ash. Sure." If she were 'hot' he certainly couldn't even begin to see it. Being siblings, all he could picture was his little nosy sister, his perpetual white shadow. "Trouble? Me? I always can get out of it." He spoke with a confident laugh, crossing his arms. If she tagged along, it would scare all the babes away! Or...perhaps it would give him a sweet edge. Look at how nice of a guy he was, hanging out with his sister. "Won't you burn your vampire skin though? You know the suns not your friend. And I don't want you crying to dad later, cuz somehow I'll get blamed." The negative to being the only boy. Somehow in some way, he got blamed for literally everything. He'd be on the other side of the house and get blamed for not watching one of his sisters knock something over.

Dementia_Requiem_Asumi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:05 pm
Astridr rolled her eyes, looking quite indignant at his response. She had to be pretty. Their sister was pretty. Which meant she should be too.

"Suuuure. Just remember that next time you get blamed for something Nat or I do." She teased, fluttering her wings. It hurt to leave them down like that. "Oh ha ha. It's not that bad and you know it Bush." Astridr tried not to grumble or sigh. She actually really disliked the sun. It did mean things to her extremely pale skin. "I won't tell Dad OR Daddy you even saw me."

Tartara Seabreeze

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:38 am
He gave her a deadpan, 'are you serious' look at her initial tease. "Yeah, like I ever get away with anything with you two tattle tails." He uncrossed his arms with a sigh, black gloved hands falling to his sides. Not that he could rightly blame his fathers, as it seemed he always fell to Astridr's requests somehow. "Okay. You can tag along squirt. And it's Leif to you unless you want another noogie." Leif sounded like leaf, and so he was a bush. Not his fault his wings looked most like Dads, which was more than Natta or Astridr could say as neither of their wings looked much like Pa's.

Though undeniably all three of them has aspects of both parents. No way that Ash was adopted, despite her being ghost white. "Come on, lets go before somehow the folks see us."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:14 am
"You do too. When we like you at least." She shrugged. There were at least a couple of times she hadn't told either of their dads on Leif. Astridr tried to look as nonchalant about him letting her tag along as she could, but she was elated. Hard to hold back that emotion. She might get to meet some strangers!

"I'll keep calling you Bush until you stop calling me Ash." It was the only chance she had at getting out of that name! She really hated it. Astridr did look around to see if she'd maybe spot one of their parents. Upon the confirmation of a lack of parents, she grabbed her brother's wrist and pulled towards the direction he had been going.  

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:15 am
Of course there were times, but bad times stuck out more than good ones. And exaggeration played a heaping hand. But he brushed it off as he was tugged along, getting 'dragged' by his sibling. He couldn't help but chuckle slightly. "Would you prefer Ashy?" The male snickered at the memory of 'Ashy turned to ashes in the sun'.

Of course he teased, but it was in all good fun. Wasn't like being called a shrubbery was much better.

Dementia_Requiem_Asumi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:25 am
She rolled her eyes. "I don't think any of those hot ladies you were talking about would like to think of your name as Bush or Tree. So I call you Leif and you call me Astridr." Astridr shrugged, letting go of his wrist.

The albino only ever called him Bush in love. She'd probably have beat up anyone else who called him that. Except maybe Natta. Natta got a free pass. She also probably wouldn't be able to beat anyone up. Leif almost always saved her from bullies and mean pae... "Wanna try the beach or somewhere else?"  

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:29 am
...There was a point there. "...I'll call truce. For only when we're out. It's back on when we leave though." With his hand free, he used it to brush back his shaggy locks while thinking. "Hmmm...it's getting a little cold for the beach. But I can't think of any other place pae would go to. So. Yeah." Maybe there'd be some hot fish babes.

Dementia_Requiem_Asumi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:08 am
"Shake on it." She held her hand out, looking at him. It was the only way she'd take a truce from her brother. Or from her sister for that matter. They were siblings after all. Astridr shrugged about his beach comment. Seriously, how many pae would even be near their particular stretch of beach at this time of year?

"You're thinking about naiads aren't you?" Astridr raised an eyebrow, looking at her elder brother. She'd only ever met one naiad, and that was cuz Uncle Junior had brought Aunt Nereus and Aysel around a few times. "I think you could do better than someone related to us Leif." Of course she thought all naiad were related to Nereus and Aysel.

Tartara Seabreeze

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:31 am
He sighed at the bother, but stuck his hand out to her to shake anyway. It was easier to appease her than fight anyway. "Yeah. Like Nereus. She's kinda hot, in a scaly sort of way." Better than nothing. And if Uncle Junior liked them, maybe there was something to it. "I'm not hitting on Aysel, ew. But maybe there's non-Nereus family naiads?" Maybe. Or maybe they were all related like their family. It wasn't like they asked Aunt Nereus, and they hardly went out to meet any sort of new pae. Basically just their family was all that they knew. Suddenly his eyebrows shot up as he looked at his paler sibling. "If Aunt Nereus saw us...do you think she'd tattle?" They'd get in BIG trouble for this with the folks.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces