Lioness looking for a fling

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:38 am
She only has one rp done so this will be something of a longer-term plot. But I'd like to put the feelers out for a male to fling with her.

User Image
A lioness in her prime, she was born and raised in the SeĆ²rsa-fala and holds closely to its beliefs. Her mother before her was Nyx's High Priestess and a well respected member of the pride. Artemis has always strove to be as her mother was, honest, kind and gentle but with the strength to help any who seek her aid. With a slightly quirky sense of humor she certainly isn't afraid to square off against the Knights of Erebus and loves nothing better than to laugh with and lovingly tease her fellow pride members. Sassy and generally fun to be around, she is a lioness with her paws firmly on the ground but does enjoy sticking her head in the clouds every so often.

No form, just post away!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:07 am
I can't resist!!!

Here are some of my lads.

User Image

Zareh is a quiet fellow. Not one to be loud or aggressive he simply likes to be around others even if they aren't talking. Don't mistake his quiet ways as sullenness though as he is a very happy lion. He came from a big family and dreams of one day having one of his own.

User Image

Gul is quiet the opposite of Zareh. He is loud and boisterous. He can be a little pig headed and stubborn though. He loves to have a good time but pouts when he doesn't get his own way.

User Image

Pepinu likes shiny things, and by his standards Artemis is VERY shinny. Not one for a long term relationship Pepinu would be around for a good time but nothing more.

User Image

Giz LOVES blue and collects himself blue ladies for his harem. Although he would know Artemis wouldn't come back to be a member of his harem he would welcom the chance to spend a night with the stary blue lioness.

User Image

Loving and kind Lo'ri is the perfect gentleman. A one night stand for him would nearly go against everything he knows to be right. (I am terrible and love to give my lions something to be broken up about).

User Image

Enikil is still kind of a blank slate to me. He was rehomed to me recently but I haven't played him yet. I invision him as the strong quiet type though till I play him I wont know for sure. I had to toss him in though because I think their pelts would create some cool contrast.

User Image

Bituon tries to find those with similar pelts to his. He is fasinated by those who have landscapes and skies. Both of his parents had them (although he has never met his dad). He is a bit of a spoiled boy though so his manners aren't the best. (He grow to adult next month)

So yea... sorry for the dump but she is hard to resist.  

nessiaing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:54 am
Update: Bituon grew! XD

User Image  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items