Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:05 pm
The night was still young, but Masoal sat with his back against the trunk of a tree, one leg perched and the other hanging limply from the branch he'd chosen. He'd been in the middle of training, improving his leaps from tree to tree, but Fossamom's low warble had halted him so quickly he'd nearly fallen. Now, he was waiting, waiting for her to return from the cover of the branches she'd disappeared into.

How far she'd gone, or why, the tealblood couldn't guess. Her senses were surely sharper than his, and no matter how he trained they always would be. Perhaps there was something beyond his range of hearing, too faint for his sense of smell, that had alerted her. She would take care of it, whatever it was, and return in her own time. Masoal wasn't worried.

A faint jingle rang from his hands and he stopped bothering to think about it all together. Breaks like this were few and far between, and while Masoal legitimately enjoyed practice, it was actually rather nice. The bell gently held between his palms played a melody beautiful enough to soothe the savage beast into dropping his guard near entirely. A soft sigh later and his eyes were closed.

quite uneventful

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:24 am
      The sound of a light ringing of a bell was enough to catch the attention of a certain wildhaired redblood.

Screeching to a halt on the tree she had managed a rather soft and unnoticeable landing, Kolako stood up straight as she took in the forest view, her eyes watching the tree tops with extreme interest. Flexing her body almost like a cat, the brownblood stretched her body and shifted her neck, a soft and pleasing crack resounding throughout her body and making her mewl and yawn happily. While the tree she was on was strong and had a good, firm center, Kolako couldn't stay on it long, not while Papion had managed to get so far ahead he'd left her behind. But... The sound... It was like a light chime, a soft, calm ringing that made her eyes slide shut and simply, well, listen. She'd never heard such a sound in the forest, before.

It wasn't often that Kolako let her adrenaline of running through the trees dissipate. Well-- She did get distracted easily, of course, but not over small stuff! She just needed to find out where it was coming from. If she didn't take long here, she could totally catch up with Papion! Right?? Si!! Letting her hearholes and feet guide her, the brownblood inched forward from her spot on the tree, carefully walking forward on all fours-- Before her hand landed on empty air. Koko's eyes went wide, body already starting to move instinctively-- Upper body turning, legs shifting out from under her, body arching-- However, instead of falling through the air, the redblood fell into the spine of the tree on the way down, trying to grab it-- Nope-- Mierda...!

All she could do was let herself helplessly fall straight... onto...

...Something fleshy? What?? A startled mewl slid out of her as she collided with something, tumbling right into whatever it was and splattering both of them down onto the forest floor.

saedusk
tell me if you need more to work with! totally ok with writing more >:3c btw mierda means s**t, forgot to add the spanish glossary to the side BUT W/E throws hands in air

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:24 pm
Fate had a funny way of punishing Masoal when he was feeling unusually lax. Tonight wasn't the first it had happened and that alone was a sore spot. Whether or not he'd learn from his mistakes was something only time could tell, but for now, caught in a tangle of limbs at the bottom of the tree he'd been occupying only moments before, he barely had a chance to consider the lesson.

It had all happened so fast, like a blur, swifter even than Fossamom on a hunt. There was a crack, the shudder of twigs and leaves as they fell around him like rain, and the dull pain of bark scratching at his skin... Then a temporary blackness took over, short but disorientating, until his eyes shot open and a quick tug revealed his arm pinned awkwardly beneath him same as he was pinned beneath a second body. Only now did a hiss rip from his throat as he struggled against the stranger's weight, thrashing and writhing and causing more pain for himself in his frenzy. Masoal may have been limber, but even his flexibility had its limits. Still, none of that mattered in the heat of the moment.

The fight to escape lasted much longer than it should have before he finally broke free, practically throwing himself sideways across the ground to get away. Like an insect flipped onto its back, Masoal twisted until he'd righted himself, body heaving with extra effort as he tried to catch his breath from his own grappling. Honesty, most of his display was drama in excess. Overreacting was a trait Fossamom wished so dearly she could strike from her charge's habits. Needless to say, it hadn't happened quite yet.

To Masoal, threats like these were serious business. He'd been attacked and he would defend himself.

Rising to full height and then straight onto his tiptoes for good measure, he narrowed his eyes and let out yet another hiss, this one low, meant for intimidation. Whatever reason this redblood had to take him on, or where she'd even come from let's be real, but he'd meet her challenge head on. Claws stretching and clenching at his sides, he looked ready to pounce. The bell he'd been playing with was forgotten and broken at his feet.

quite uneventful

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:25 am
      The fleshy thing she'd fallen on was thrashing like crazy, and at this point she'd thought she'd fallen on some type of beast. She thrashed as well, pushing and shoving to get free as well before the other managed to pull themselves out from her grasp, making Koko look up at the figure-- A tealblood, looking feral and ready to fight. Kolako slid to a sitting position, watching their posture and growling and-- Was he standing on his tiptoes?? What even?? Koko giggled, releasing a snort of laughter as she heard him hiss and get tense, seeming violent, hostile. But Koko didn't want to fight! She just wanted to know what that tinkling sound was. It was calming, a soft low hum ringing throughout her sound lobes enough to calm her down. Not that she was agitated! The other seemed angry. Maybe if she apologized? That's how it went, right?

Koko stood up, looking at the ground in front of the other, the kid'd eyes went wide, seeing a glint from the ground that made her walk closer, not in challenge but in curiosity. It distracted her for a few moments, and considering Koko couldn't read the tense air between them too well, the troll simply approached him and looked at the broken bell, tilting her head and pawing at it. "Hi, hii, sorry about earlier but, que es eso?? What is that?" She said quickly, eyes wide with curiosity. Formality and sincere apologies went out the door when it came to Koko, and when it came to her attention span, it was easy to take her mind off things. She kept on looking at the glinting, a question in her eyes. "Was that the thing that did that kling kling sound?"

saedusk
SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:10 pm
Casual apologies were hardly enough to sway Masoal from his agitation. In fact, even the most solemn of sorries wouldn't have done much. As quick as the tealblood was to anger, he was as equally slow in cooling off.

"Get away from that!" he spat, kicking the bell right out from under her curious hand. It went bouncing towards a bush, its dull, lifeless jangle a sure sign it was as broken as it looked. "It's mine," he growled, then added for good measure, "You already broke it!" Masoal had countless others, but that didn't matter when someone ruined his things.

"Why did you attack me?" His stance was still painfully tense and the look on his face said he'd pounce if she answered the wrong way. Fossamom would've been vaguely proud he hadn't foolishly attacked without assessing the situation first, but that wouldn't last much longer if the situation wasn't defused. Maybe he was the only one still in fight-mode, but Masoal didn't seem to care.

quite uneventful
no prooooooblem

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:48 pm
      Kolako watched it bounce away, a hollow clinging following it until it settled to a stop somewhere inside a nearby bush. She merely giggled at his words of claim, looking back-- "Bueno, it was yours!" She pointed out, then blinked. She blinked again, tilting her head. "I broke it? Disque yo lo rompí, puh-lease!" Koko responded in disbelief, but then she shook her head slightly before quirking an eyebrow. "No, noo, yo no te attaque, I didn't attack you! I heard a super bonito kling kling thing. It was so sweet I just had to find out lo que era!" She looked toward the bushes now before shrugging and pouting. "I guess it's roto now then." She stood up, finally examining the kid better before walking nearer, not realizing how angry he seemed, only how tense-- "Ayy amigo, you look really tense! Did I enverdad scare you?" She asked, pursing her lips before tapping her chin-- When suddenly, a bright idea came to her at the mention of the word amigo. "Hey, hey, maybe we can be friends! Or or, something. You seem really cool!"

saedusk
omg welp

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:15 am
Presumably with no idea at all, Kolako had single-handedly angered and confused Masoal in one fell swoop. It was hard enough for him to follow the average conversation. Sure, he could speak and understand and sure, he was mentally sharp when it mattered, but words weren't his forte, especially when those words were ones he didn't recognize.

The more she spoke, the more ruffled he became. It felt like she was mocking his inability to understand, throwing more garbled nonsense to put him off his guard and off her case, even though that was hardly true. Anyone who knew Masoal, not that there were many, would know he was easy to agitate and just as easy to insult.

"I don't get scared," he retaliated, which was a lie. He'd be embarrassed to admit to anyone how often his superstitious nature had him frozen in fear. "I don't have friends," he continued, which was much less a lie. "I was here first, you go away!" With a lunge he tried again to scare her off. While he could've simply left himself, he wasn't the type of troll to give in that easily.

quite uneventful
How to Make Friends 101

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 4:46 pm
      Once Kolako had settled in the idea that they would be friends, it was hard to convince her not to be. She giggled at his reaction-- "You jumped pret-ty high, eh!" She commented, then gasped dramatically, two hands clasped on her chest. "Mi reina-- Even better! I'll be your first!" She smiled widely and happily this time, watching him lunge at her and easily sidestepping. He was trying too hard to scare her! He really didn't need to. She wasn't going to leave like that. "Why can't we just stay together?" She asked tilting her head slightly before blinking once, twice-- "Ayy, I know!!" She quickly bounded into the bush where the broken bell had rolled, feeling around somewhat before finding it and emerging with the bell in hand. "I can fix this for you!! No se como, I have no idea how, but I can try!" She just needed to find some material like this one, but it seemed like metal. Maybe a special lacquer...?

saedusk
what a Terrible Child

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:15 am
"s**t! Spitting curses at the ground, Masoal steadied himself after his failed lunge, whirling back on her and looking just as vehement as before. "Don't need friends," he told her matter-of-factly, sharp teeth grinding together in frustration as he watched her scurry into the bush.

He just didn't understand Kolako and it irked him that she played so casual in the face of his anger. Not that she was the first one to do that. How did he always wind up attracting this type? What in the world were their guardians doing to raise trolls so willing to face danger either unaware or completely uncaring?

"Do what you want..." he hissed, huffing loudly as he forced himself not to mention it was his bell all over again. I don't care." Masoal had to win this confrontation somehow, even if that meant trying to pretend at being cool and in control.

quite uneventful

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:46 pm
      Kolako simply giggled eagerly as she watched him fail, her stance looking a little more defensive. She knew what to do to avoid getting hurt. He seemed to move on his own instincts, like her. They seemed to be a fair match against one another! But she didn't want to battle him, she wanted to be his friend, which-- Kolako placed one hand over her mouth in slight shock. "But friends make todo so much more... divertido! So much funner!" She bounced out of the bush, holding the broken bell in her palm before blinking and smiling. "I'll take it to my hive, y te lo arreglo, I'll definitely fix it!" She said confidently-- "Despues, I'll find you and give it back." For sure, she thought, watching the huffy kid get indignant and tilting her head, "Pero, you seemed to care a lot antes! That's why I'm fixing it. Porque you cared! Since you don't seem to care about amigos!" Her eyes lit up-- "But I'm sure you'll change that actitud right up when you make some!" Koko offered him a sweet smile. "Yo soy Kolako! Who're you?"

saedusk
<3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:56 am
Eyes narrow, brows furrowed hard, Masoal clammed up. Listening would've been too strong a word with the way he zoned out a large majority of what she said. It wasn't out of disinterest, because as far as keeping his guard up was concerned, he was interested. Listening for vocal cues was just as important as physical ones, the same way the weakened cry of a sick animal spelled easy dinner. Where some trolls might find themselves able to adapt, and Masoal had talent for adapting to certain things, he simply couldn't wrap his head around what he perceived as a pointless, made up language.

The more she used it, the harder it got for him to follow the conversation. Who're you? was the only thing to really stick.

"Masoal," he hissed, but then flushed teal with the fact he hadn't even meant to admit that. "Not your friend, Yosoee!" Misunderstanding her introduction, he assumed her full name was Yosoee Kolako. Not that it mattered. He was leaving! In a huff, he turned tail and attempted to get away. Hopefully Fossamom wouldn't be too peeved if he wound up somewhere far from where she'd left him.

quite uneventful

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:30 pm
      Kolako's smile widened when she received his name, teeth goofily sticking out of her mouth as she got him to blush and fumble in response. Kolako released a small squeak of excitement. "Tu!! You told me your name!! We're friends now!! Amigos!!" She exclaimed to his back, eyes crinkling at the sides as she rocked back and forth on the balls of her feet, the hollow clinking of the bell in her hand making her smile spread wider. She'd fix it, and she'd give it back-- He was a forest troll, right? They could meet afterward, somehow!!

"Ay, hey, wait! Let's--" Loud thumping rattled the ground, making the expression on her face fall into a sheepish grin. "Oops!" Kolako stuck out her tongue, giggling before turning around to welcome her very large, very worried lusus. "Busted!" Papion skidded to a stop nearby, having smelled his charge's scent from afar and followed it to that location. He'd been worried sick about her!! Where'd she-- Eyes falling on the receding tealblood, the lusus tensed, staring at Masoal. Kolako giggled. "No, no, Papi! That is Koko's new friend!! Massy-Masoal!!" Kolako exclaimed, before looking back at the receding back of the tealblood. "He's really fun!!"

saedusk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:29 pm
Nothing she said got him to stop. Masoal was a troll on a mission now, a very important mission called getting the ******** away from Yosoee and her loud obnoxious voice and her ceaseless nagging for a friendship he just didn't want. Which was only partially true. It was difficult to break through his thick skin, but Masoal wasn't completely unswayable if you just had the right amount of persistence. He could be a friend, an abrasive and socially tactless one, but it wasn't impossible.

As he rounded a tree, the ground shook. That was what stopped him, what nearly tripped him, what had his eyes widening. He could handle some animals, smaller ones, but there was no way in hell he could take a lusus that size. Realistically, Fossamom had already drilled the knowledge into him that until he was older and stronger, he wouldn't have a chance against any lusus at all.

He's really fun was followed with an immediate, guttural snarl, as intimidating as Masoal could manage, before he continued to run. It wasn't long before the shadows of the forest swallowed him whole.

quite uneventful
SORRY FOR THE WAIT ON THIS ENDING LOL

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items