Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Works Meets Play (Elidae & Nahori)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:54 pm
The wind blowing through the plains was a cool one tonight, enough that Nahori had wiggled into her jacket before stepping out into the garden with purpose. Why then, one might wonder, could she barely move her arms as she dug through the dirt in her gardening gloves? Guineamom had seen fit to stop her as she tried to step out into the garden with purpose, shuffling her into a heavy, awkward coat instead. Far too warm for the weather, and so very difficult to move around in, it was awfully unsuited for the task at hand. Nahori couldn't question it, though, she could only do as mother said.

Wiping dirt across her brow as she wiped away the sweat, Nahori sighed. There wasn't much planting to be done, but countless vegetables had sprouted and grown and were ready for harvest. The basket at her side was near full, ready to be taken back to their hive, but the idea of trying to maneuver it into her coat-swollen arms made the orangeblood's stomach sink. Maybe she'd dig pointlessly in this spot just a while longer. Maybe mother wouldn't notice...

She noticed.

"I-I'm s-sorry, I'm going..!" Her teeth were clattering, but with cold or with frustration at her lusus, it was hard to tell. Either way, Nahori had the basket in her arms (very, very awkwardly so) and was starting the slow, wobbly trek back to the hive. If even one vegetable fell from the basket, she was sure mother would start squealing again.

Stupid, stupid oversized coat... Why had she been forced into this when it wasn't even that cold? Nahori was getting so tired of thinking that mother had been acting quite strange lately.

blackbird cake is a cool kid

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:53 pm
"Heeehhhhhhhh. HEEEEHHH!" Pausing after a bit of trekking in the plains, an opaque cloud formed around Elidae's open mouth as she blew hot breath into the chilly air. "Oh my gosh. Look! I can, like, see my breath!" She proclaimed to her lusus, giving the insectoid beast a shining beam. The simplest things seemed to entertain the little yellowblood.

The weather was breezy, but the absence of clouds in the twinkling sky allowed for the twin moons to shine their reflected light brightly. Bundled up in a light peacoat and pair of thick socks and boots, Elidae felt warm and cozy as she continued along, although her freckled face flushed a slight yellow from the cold. In her hands was a medium sized ball she planned to kick around some more. While she enjoyed the heart of New Hemisect greatly, it was always a nice break to relieve herself from the hustle and bustle and venture out. Finding a newfound love for the wide open plains outside of the city, Elidae adored the openness and ability to run, jump, play, dance, etc. without accidentally bumping into the occasional disgruntled troll. While fluttering beside her, her lusus was all for expending her seemingly endless energy, though he did wonder aloud if she was growing tired yet.

Elidae snorted out a giggle. "Nnnnope! Of course not!" She stated simply, dropping the ball down on the ground and patting it with her boots at a brisk pace. Of course she wasn't tired yet; the night just practically started! What a bum. After a few moments of kicking around the ball and running multiple times retrieving it, she huffed when her lusus simply observed, fluttering apprehensively as always. A playmate would have been ideal. She supposed she could have messaged a friend to meet her. Chiara lived somewhere around this side of town, but was that blueblood interested in playing ball? Probably not. In a desperate attempt to free herself of boredom, Elidae did a quick stretch, giving her lusus a wide grin.

"Watch this, Dad!" With as much strength as she could, Elidae ran and swung her foot forward, kicking the ball hard. Unbeknownst to her, the patch of grass she ran into was extra dewy; both the ball and the yellowblood went flying. "Wuh-wuh-WHOA!" With a thump on the grass, Elidae instantly felt the cold wetness seep into her clothing. "Owwwie, ow, ow!" Wincing, the yellowblood cracked open her eyes only to see her ball soaring through the sky and straight over the fence of someone's backlawnring.

Elidae gasped. "Uh oh!" Scrambling up from the ground, careful not to repeat the fall, she broke out into a hurried jog across to the fence. Ladydad, of course, was a flittering mess, chattering madly. "Shh! I'm fine." She said, before clearing her throat and trying to peer through the cracks of the fence to get a better look in. "H-Hello, excuse me?" She called, voice pitched but clear. "A-Anyone there?"

saedusk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:46 pm
The door was right there. So very close, Nahori had been so very close. Even in the coat-induced awkwardness, she hadn't stumbled nor lost a single vegetable to the ground. In fact, her think pan was already spinning with just how she'd manage to continue that trend and open said door without dropping anything. Unfortunately, she wouldn't be thinking about anything so mundane much longer.

Like a missile from the sky, a stray rubber ball beaned her in the head, startling her so much that she dropped the entire basket and nearly fell in the process. Veggies tumbled to the grass and rolled in all directions. As if on cue, Guineamom let out a squeal so piercing in its disapproval that Nahori could feel her insides curling in on themselves.

"I-I-I'm sorry..." she moaned, immediately dropping to her knees in an attempt to gather the produce, rectify the situation, and end that awful, awful screaming. Hands shaking, it was a difficult task. By some blessing, someone else managed to do it for her.

The shrill wheeking immediately cut to silence as a tiny voice called out and Guineamom's head whipped around to investigate. It wasn't hard to be a highblood to Nahori and her lusus when anything above orange was high, so as soon as Elidae's accessories named her an obvious yellow, all the embarrassing overreacting ceased.

"Um... hello? I'm here...?" Nahori admitted, standing back up, curiosity guiding her to the fence. As soon as she saw why mother had stopped wheeking, she paled a little.

blackbird cake

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out