Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Elimisha'sombea Lands [IC]
[PRP] Love Potion No. 9 (Ornantombi/Kozachok)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:43 pm
Kozachok hadn't been in the colony long, but he had already made himself known. If his skills weren't enough to get his name out there then his near constant singing had to be the reason. He swayed his hips as he walked, humming a little tune under his breath. His paw steps moved in tune to his internal rhythm as he hopped from one tree branch to the other. The Artisan may have seemed casual but he was searching for someone.

A rather cute someone.

When he caught sight of her minty pelt, Kozachok moved closer at an all too excitable clip. "What are you up to?"

Cornetified

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:25 am
After cleaning out one of her bowls dug into the hard earth, Orna had filled it with various herbs and other flora. Mashing it all together, she would sniff the concoction and add another couple leaves or so. Her paw was well strained a deeper green than before, but that was nothing to her. If this worked, it could change everything!

Ears perking, she looked over her shoulder at the approaching male and grinned. "Perfect timing, new guy~" she said playfully. "Would you mind helping me with this new tonic I'm making?"

Painted Moose

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:37 am
Cornetified

"Oooh, new guy~ I like it. Makes me sound cool and mysterious." That was something he hadn't felt much of in his life, and Kozachok rather liked the ring of it. Her words, though, pulled him up to a stop. "A tonic? Well...y-yeah, sure, why not?" New? Did that mean she didn't know what it would do?

But Gods above, just seeing her like that was cute enough to make him move in closer and sit down next do her. "What kind of tonic is it?" Might as well find out before the trial by fire. His tail flicked around his paws, finally settling on his left hind foot.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:54 pm
Cool and mysterious? Orna snorted with amusement while picking out a good, large leaf. "Oh, don't sound so nervous. I promised to stop using the ticket branches, so it definitely won't leave you itching! ..Well, it shouldn't, anyway."

The female was clearly excited, coating one side of the leaf she'd chosen with her concoction. "It's a type of camouflage. It'll make your fur just shiny enough to reflect the colors surrounding you. So, if you're hiding in the leaves, you'll look like the leaves. If you're hiding among stones, you'll look like stone! If you're up in some branches, then- well, you get the point." Without hesitation, he took the leaf and brushed it along Kozachok's side in one long sweep. She'd been warned away from whole body testing a few times already... "Now, be sure to tell me whatever you're feeling! If it's itchy, burning, bleeding, oozing, cold, thorns in your side, anything!" She sat and squinted at the salve, watching it intently.

Painted Moose

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:20 am
Cornetified

"That's reassuring." Kozachok snorted. He had been itching for two days after that, non stop! And the time before then the skin around his mouth had turned a weird shade of green. Ornantombi was a genius, there was no doubt about that, but sometimes Kozachok wondered if being her assistant wasn't some sort of test in itself.

Still, he was easily suckered, and soon enough he was 'ooohing'. "You can really make something like that? The hunters could really sure that stuff! Or the sentries, so no one will see them until it's too late." Wow! This could be a game changer. He wasn't surprised when she started to slather her concoction against his fur, and instead, watched her curiously while she worked. "Well....right now it's cold, but not too cold. I definitely see a shiny tint, but it's..." He reached up to scratch his side, pausing when he noticed little bumps had formed on his skin. When he scratched them they burned, causing him to yelp. "Bumps, theres bumps! And burning, and it's...why is it purple?" The longer he talked the more he noticed the changes on his body. If he didn't touch the bumps they didn't burn, though they still did itch; not terribly, though. And the purple was more of a lilac, which really, compared to his natural markings didn't look all that different.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:54 pm
"Of course I can make it! Pretty sure! Just gotta work out the steps, like creating anything else." Watching the strip of her creation intently, her ears twitched slightly as the male spoke. A slight chill.. okay, not bad. Her eyes narrowed as Kozachok started scratching. "It wasn't supposed to itch this time," she said with a heavy groan. Darn. No one would blend into the background if they were scratching.

As it kept getting worse, she winced slightly. "Okay, that's not the right combination..." Noticing the shade of the purple though, she still lit up. "That purple is close to yours, though! Maybe it's taking on your color rather than surrounding colors! I'm getting closer!"

Leaning in for a closer look at the bumps beneath the fur, she sighed heavily. "You know, I'm starting to think you're just a bad test subject. I swear you react to everything I put on you." She grinning again. "Good thing I remembered to not cover your whole body this time. Let's go wash you off before something else happens~"

Painted Moose

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

[IC] Elimisha'sombea Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas