Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP Daily Challenge] Spoopy Baking! (Camilla & AJ)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:04 pm
[Daily Challenge Prompt - Sugar Rush]

It was almost Halloween! The most important Holiday in, well, Halloween! The Dormouse ghoul, as most were, was very excited by this fact and was busily getting ready for her favorite Holiday!

Last year she didn't really do anything special. It was her first year at Amityville, she only had a few friends, and so she had decided to just settle in that year. THIS year however, Camilla was determined to do something special! And, what was more special then a Halloween Tea Party!

There was a lot she needed to do to prepare for this Tea Party; but what was most important at this stage was testing out a few new recipes. She wanted to make sure she could make them and see if they actually tasted good. Appearances were all well and good, but if the food itself tasted horrible, she wouldn't be serving it!

That was why, with apron on and minipets at the ready, Camilla stood at her professional grade stove ready to start making a caramel sauce. She was just about to turn the dial which would feed life into the gas powered stove, when a thought struck her! Most things were more enjoyable with others and Baking was no different. And, there happened to be a certain tail headed dragon boil who liked to bake as well! "Oh! I just had an idea!" she exclaims out of the blue as she stops mid turn! Curiously, the various treats and March Hares in the kitchen look at her with tilted heads and twitching tails. "There's a boil I know who might like to join us! I think I'll go invite him!" she explains cheerfully before turning the stove back off and removing the apron!

"Just wait here! I'll be right back!" she chirps before stepping out of the kitchen. Question now was, where would she find him? Unfortunately, she'd not gotten his Skelly phone number yet... And she didn't know his habits well enough to guess... Well, maybe she could just find him if she wandered around campus!

Smiling, her tails gives a merry wag as she nods to herself and makes for the door! Surely she'd find him somewhere! And so, with that hope in mind, she exits through the ornately carved, green stain glass inlaid door, locks it up, and begins her hopefully short search!

Meegane
Lol, sorry for the lame title! XD

Edit: Her kitchen is still professional grade. But, it's more 2-3 star rather then 5 star now, lol.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:15 am
[Daily Challenge Prompt - Sugar Rush]

Wearing his apron, he checked his lists of recipe to try out, five items was on it. "Hmm, which should I try first?" He mused, "What do you think, Bro?" The head squinted its red eyes at the writing on the paper and flicked its forked tongue. "The lollipop?" It tilted its head for how difficult to just pick one from the five option available. The boil ticked with his tongue, "Alright, it looks easy to make."

He grabbed something to tie up his hair and some hair pins in red to fix his bangs from hindering his work. With a confident smirk, the boil rolled up his sleeves and prepared his work station in the communal kitchen, there were others working on different things. Sometimes he would hear a scream from a direction followed by seeing a gust of black smoke coming out and somebody yelling for help to catch a bouncy pudding. It was an amusing place to stay, AJ mused. Humming a jumpy melody, he collected his ingredients and grabbed them in his arms and returned to his station. He picked up the pack of lollipop sticks from his belongings and measured the ingredients in cups, the first step was to mix all the stuff together and bring the mixture to boil.

Recalling a few days ago, when he was selling the surplus of treats, someone raised a request for blood flavoured treats. This time he would modify the recipe he found in library and added in bloods. He picked up the tiny clear bottle that he used to contain a mixture of bloods from different sources, it had a lovely burgundy hue. AJ shook it a few times, smiling at the red liquor swinging before he got back to the boiling sugar mixture in a saucepan. He gave it several stirs and went to lay out the lollipop sticks onto a spookiesheet, underneath was a baking mat.

He was almost finished, squirted a few drops of red colorants and bloods into each formed lollipop and completed with a final touch. While waiting them to be cooled, he spotted a petite figure near the door and called: "Hey Camilla!" The boil waved enthusiastically at the sigh of the dormouse.

Rikku Takanashi
Nah, it's cute. Just a friendly reminder: ICly she would have 3 minipets outside at maximum.

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:23 pm
After leaving her dorm and her professional grade kitchen behind, Camilla wandered around searching for the dragon boil.

The first places she searched were the most obvious to her, given what little she knew about him. The gym, a few classes, even the dreaded creepeteria! What the Dormouse ghoul didn't know was, there was actually a communal kitchen on campus! Once she found that out, she knew he likely was there!

Quickly, she bounds over to where she'd been told the communal kitchen was, only to find exactly who she was looking for! "AJ!" she chirps cheerfully from the doorway as he called her name! With a merry tailwag, Camilla moves to stand next to him and peek curiously at his lollis. They looked good! Though, the blood was a bit of a turn off for the Dormouse ghoul, she couldn't help but admire his skill! "Testing out recipes?" she finally asks curiously as she looks at his ingredients.

As she waited for an answer, she briefly glances around the kitchen, only to frown slightly... Camilla was used to her professional kitchen... That was one reason why she did so well with the Hades Kitchen appliances. She'd had high hopes for a communal kitchen, but seeing what was being used in said communal kitchen... She was less then impressed... Especially, after she heard a screech and smelled smoke... These poor appliances were really getting beat up... They were over worked and of average ilk... Call her a snob, but Camilla was pretty particular about food. "Hm... How reliable are these appliances...?" she questions eventually.

Meegane
I know, lol. Camilla is from a very well to do family that is part of a society that takes cooking quite seriously. They made sure she had a awesome kitchen in her dorm! So she was in her Dorm in the first post, and she's got quite a hoard of minipets in there! But, shhhh don't tell anybody! XD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:04 am
"Sure, you too?" He smirked, fanning with something above the lollipops. Shortly, he put it down and bent to check the appearance. He snapped a picture with his phone and with a slide put it back, then he picked up one stick to chew. Seeing her skeptical squints, the boil grinned while the lollipop was in his mouth. "Of course," he picked the treat out, "High quality tools generally give better effects but - after all, the end result depends on who's the one who use them. In my opinion, utilization weighs more than the tool itself." He picked the stick back to his mouth, grabbed his notebook and jotted down what needed to be improve. It was not sweet enough, and maybe he could try mixing some flavours with the bloods, that needed to be tested later.

He crashed the sugar and threw the stick away, "Anyway, I'm accustomed to using them since I began baking." The silver haired boil shrugged.

Rikku Takanashi

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:04 pm
Nodding, Camilla watches his work with the candy curiously for a moment before looking back at him as he spoke again. "Hm... True..." she hums musingly as he states his opinion on the kitchen's usefulness. Briefly, she glances around at the worn out appliances before frowning a bit... Maybe they were just beat up because they were that useful?

For a long moment, she just stood there with her hand on her chin as her tail sways thoughtfully... AJ said he was used to this equipment... And now that she thought about it... She didn't quite know him well enough yet to bring him into her Dorm with all her Minis... Finally, she nods -- mostly to herself -- and looks back at the Dragon boil. "I'll be right back!" she chirps cheerfully before bounding out of the comunnal kitchen!

Meegane
Sorry for the delay!

And, Camilla won't be back for roughly a half an hour; so, I figured I'd let you respond to the above first, lol.
Edit: Omg! I thought this quote went through! I'm working on Camilla's dorm and just discovered this! Sorry!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games