Sasha Hilalhuios looking for Likno Tis Zois stuff

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:26 am
I know with utter certainty I had a thread or some kind of post for this guy ages ago, and had maybe plotted some possible relationships for him. But.. I can't find the thread! Anywhere, at all. So.. I'm posting him up again. If we agreed something last time, pleeeease tell me!

User Image

No longer a cub, Sasha Hilalhuios still makes little to no impact on the pride day-to-day. Always a lurker, he never took the spotlight, nor tried very hard to make himself known to others. Unlike most young males his age, he had made no move to start a harem of his own, or indeed even shown an interest in a female. Any female. No, Sasha kept himself to himself, a quiet, reserved young adult rarely seen and barely heard. In truth, he simply wasn't in possession of a loud or boisterous personality, but instead possessed a gentleness, a sensitivity that had seen other youngsters call him 'weird' and 'strange' outside of adult hearing while growing up.

Now as an adult, the young male is struggling with not only the art of growing up and dealing with the expectations everyone has of a new adult, but also his own private battle. His attraction to males. Ho lioness has ever caught his eye, but he can't help but notice the many virile males in the pride. The Larihuios brothers never fail to snag his attention, either singularly or together, along with many others. So he knows its not a fluke, but learning to live with it? That is what is now making Sasha even more reserved and distant than he was as a cub.

His natural quiet temper and the struggle he now faces has made him seem stand-offish and distant to the pride as he tries to hide his inner mess from the rest of them.

I'm looking for, pretty much anything for him. Someone to fall in love with and be rejected. Males to crush on, a kind of puppy-love though in Sasha's case it will be less puppy-like and more his own personal hell as he struggles to even say hello to the object of his desire.
Eventually I'd like for him to find someone to call his mate. harem's aside, its unlikely he will ever attach himself to a female, and will consider his mate's other harem members as friends at best. Maybe even best frinds, but it will never be romantic to him, not with a female. If two males end up with him, he could easily fall for both. Sasha grew up in the pride so polyamerous relationships are normal to him. Gender is his only stumbling block.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:26 am
No form, just post away!  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:56 pm
User Image

I am always interested in plots for Giz! One of the beautiful Larilhuois brothers and he knows it. Giz doesn't see gender as a part of attraction and instead he likes anyone who catches his eye. He would be up for a heart break plot. Giz is only interested in those with a blue pelt, and on top of that he has chosen from a young age that he would only have rogues in his harem (male or female). Giz would try to be gentle about the let down as he is a kind hearted male, all be it vain. But when it came downt to it there was a zero chance of him ever loving Sasha  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:59 pm
User Image
Harem offer? >> /shot

Zakia is a bit...odd. He's like a ghost - very quiet, very gentle, and very shy. He also prefers watching to being a part of anything. Sometimes he has the feeling that he's dead, and he's actually a ghost watching everything without really existing. Then he tries to walk through trees, and ends up knocking himself out. Told you he was a bit odd.
Zakia doesn't really have a sexuality, but I suppose you could call him bisexual. He's never been attracted to anyone, y'know, because he's dead.  

Velveteen Angel

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff