Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Movie Night [Matt/Harley] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:03 pm
Two shifts at the infirmary completed, an hour jog, two hours of training, and too tired to bother to get himself to the cafeteria for something to eat before Matt sat down in the common room. He had plans to eventually get up and head to the showers, then eventually to bed however he found himself side tracked flipping through a few pages in a book that he had stuffed earlier into his new coat pocket.

Before he knew it the book was on the floor and he had curled himself up in the chair, shoes still on his feet as he fallen asleep.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:59 pm
Well well well.

This was a familiar sight! Matt, asleep somewhere public. Hadn't she already warned him about this? She had. She was pretty sure.

So, with an amused snort, Hattie did the most adult thing she could think of: she sat on him, letting herself fall as hard as she could, and proceeded to wiggle her boney butt against his curled up form.

hanging gallow

Enoh Love

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:04 pm
Something heavy, boney, and warm was crushing him awake as Matt groaned a little at the surprised attack.

"Hello Harley, how are you tonight. It's still night right?" No one else he could think of would come sitting on him when he was a sleep, not that he horribly minded. Had it been anyone else he would have thrown them off in annoyance.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:30 pm
"Hey, Doc! Fancy meeting you here." She only happily wiggled again, making sure to dig the boney-est parts of her rear end into him. "I'm good! It is indeed still night! You missed dinner though." With an over dramatic sigh, she stretched out all of her limbs - putting as much of her weight on him as possible - and flopped back, sprawling out over as much of him as she could.

"You shouldn't fall asleep in public, Doc." She reminded him with a laugh.

hanging gallow

Enoh Love

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:38 pm
He groaned even louder, maybe a little dramatically as she kept wiggling to make sure all of her boney butt dug into his body. The problem with exercising and not eating enough meant he didn't have enough fat to protect him from her.

"I was too tired to eat, besides I think four cups of coffee was all I needed to survive until tomorrow." He was relieved that she finally decided to flop on him, it was better than being a seat cushion.

"If I didn't fall asleep in public I wouldn't be able to enjoy your boney butt waking me up on occasion? Think of how lonely my life would be."

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:51 pm
"That is not how you survive, Doc. Do I need to start delivering food to you? Don't make me 'Mom' you!" She meant it too. Coffee was not a way to survive a day: he needed a meal. Several meals.

"Well gee, if you liked my butt so much you should've told me!" She still tried to wiggle on him, but considering she was flopped over, it didn't go too well.

hanging gallow

Enoh Love

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:59 pm
"How about if I promise to eat breakfast, most of breakfast. Not that I would horribly object to you bringing me food, but you don't have to go out of your way for me Harley." It was his job to be concerned and take care of others, not the other way around. Matt didn't want to inconvenience others, not when it was own fault to start with.

He laughed as she tried to wiggle her butt again, it was more like her trying to tickle him at this point. "You never asked if I liked it or not. So what are you up to tonight? I doubt that sitting on me was really a part of your plan."

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:14 pm
"Or how about you eat breakfast, and then don't fight me when I bring you lunch and dinner?" Was her counter offer, delivered in a rather threatening tone of voice.

"Well, I was on my way to a late night snack, but I found this really cute Doctor instead! He had the cutest sleeping face." She grinned. "And it reminded me, that a Doctor owes me a movie date! And you know what else?" Her voice dropped to a whisper, and she turned her head to the side, to bring her face as close to his as possible for this particular secret. "I think he likes my butt. If it goes well, I might even let him touch it!" When she laughed next, at least she remembered to turn her head away.

"So? Whattcha think? Think I'll be able to land that date with a cute Doctor?"

hanging gallow

Enoh Love

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:45 pm
Matt knotted his brows for a moment at her threatening tone of voice. “I am not going to win no matter what I say am I?” He sighed in a defeated tone, instead of making any attempt to argue against her. “All right, I’ll eat breakfast and if you bring me lunch and dinner I’ll eat it.” He would not however hold her to it if she forgot.

There was a tinge a red on Matt’s cheeks, even more when she got as close as possible to his face. He had forgotten about their date plans the last time they had sparred with one another. He had gotten swept in dealing with the infirmary that he didn’t have much time for the thought.

Cutest sleeping face?

“Hrrrmm… You are right he does owe you a movie date… I don’t know though…. Butt is a tempting incentive….” There was a look of mocking debate on his face; of course even without the offer he would have easily said yes to her. “Before he agrees to have a date with an adorable red head with a cute butt would you tell him what movie she has in mind?”

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:46 pm
"Oh, you'll win - because you'll be healthier!" She was pretty much right, at least. "And good, because it's either that or I distract you until i win!" Giving into her was the easiest option.

"Humm! That's a good question. I think maybe she would talk it out with him? It'd be awful to make him watch a movie he didn't want to see." Hattie chuckled, before reaching over to pinch his thigh. "Besides, I have a feeling the cute doctor would continue his nap. Which isn't totally cool." She paused a moment later, as a thought occurred to her.

"…Then again, naps could be fun too, right?"

hanging gallow

Enoh Love

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:03 pm
“I don’t know if what I would normally would be healthier, apparently coffee doesn’t count as a meal to some people.” So much coffee as of late, enough that it was coffee and whatever fruit he had left around. “Shame I should have held out for the distraction.”

He shifted his leg a little as she pinched his thigh ignoring the hint of red still on his cheeks. “I think the doctor is more than happy to help pick out a movie that both would watch.” He wrapped his arms around her waist, or as far as he could pulling her in close and trapping her for a moment.

“No no no, you already woke me up, and the Doctor is agreeing to have a movie date. Naps can happen afterwards.”

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:35 pm
"You should have. It was really great! It involved a sheer nightie and other really cute lingerie." Hattie's cackle was less than innocent, and incredibly so. She let out a squawk of surprise as he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her down, succeeding in trapping her at an awkward angle, but not one that she seemed to mind. Though she did attempt to struggle and whine about it, it was clear her attempts were half hearted, and all play.

"Lemme gooo~" She whined, still pretending to be more upset than she already was. "And hey, what movie do you think you'd like to see? - Also we can nap later if you want. Movie date first though."

hanging gallow

Enoh Love

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 pm
“I swear Harley you only exist to torture me with your teasing at times don’t you.” He chuckled, a little more innocent then Harley had as he squeezed her tighter for just a moment when she whined to let her go.

“Hmm, I don’t know if I should let you go just yet.” He teased her of course if she had really tried she could have easily escaped his grasp.

“Hmm, depends what are you in the mood for? Something old, something scary, something funny?” Maybe genre would help narrow a suggestion for them, or at least give Matt a starting place for a title to offer. “A nap later would be perfect, at least a little catch up on sleep.”

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:10 pm
"I have that affect on people, yes." Harley giggled some more, really wishing she had the ability to outright sparkle over it. Alas, and likely thankfully, she did not have such a talent. Instead she went back to trying to escape, and soon after that gave up in a very dramatic huff.

"You shouldn't. I'll do terrible things once you do." She said, continuing her attempted innocence. Blue eyes were wide with it, really. Honestly. Cough.

"Movie now, nap later. Butt touching in between." It was a great plan. She liked this plan. "I'm thinking maybe...comedy?"

hanging gallow

Enoh Love

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:21 pm
Matt laughed, yes she did. Not that he minded it was amusing rather adorable even if it was all for fun in the end. He watched her give up in a dramatic huff grinning as he loosened his grip a little on her.

“Oh I am sure I could survive any sort of terrible thing you did to me.” He grinned watching her large blue eyes trying to give some sort of innocent look. Not that it worked, but he chuckled at the attempt.

“Yes nap after butt touching and movie. Do you want a really dumb comedy like Will Farrell or something more old school comedy?” It was a lot of questions, mostly he had no idea what to watch.

Enoh Love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces