Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ORP] A Day in the Life of Horace

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:51 pm
7:03 am: Cafeteria: Horace is wandering around, looking half-dead. It seems as though he's searching for something and muttering that perhaps he should 'go beg a cup'. He yawns hugely.

10:00 am: Fields: He hits a dummy, laughs, and leans against it to watch others spar. Dummy fighting isn't the greatest; Horace feels bad hitting Pepito the Third too much, and dummies can't fight back anyway.

12:25pm: Library: There's a crinkle of paper as Horace devours his sneaky sandwich (sneaky because, well, it's a library). There's stacks of maps around him and he painstakingly taps on a laptop - borrowed from the division, for work only - and pokes at his SPECTRE watch.

2:57pm: Hallway: He sits, back to the wall, in one of the hallways leading to the Life labs. At least two lifers have tripped over his outstretched legs. There's a strangely lost look about him, though he seems amused by those who trip.

5:45 pm: Cafeteria: Someone appears to have left a lighter unattended on a table and Horace is sitting, playing with it. It's a nice one, a zippo, definitely better than the cheap gas station ones. Horace is thinking 'finders keepers'.

7:05 pm: Roof: Horace is sitting on the roof with a bottle of some sort of cheap alcohol in one hand. It doesn't look like he's begun to drink it yet, but maybe you should get close enough to smell him.

10:26 pm: Basement: There's a thud and a paperback book comes flying out of a certain basement room. If you wait, there's another. They arc out and hit the opposing wall. You're unsure if he's angry or just cleaning or something else entirely, but Horace's door stands wide open.

Quote:
OOC INFO
Name: Horace Nokoni
Division: Death (intermediate)
Description: Half shaved head, dark blue eyes, got no left ring finger
Journal: Here

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:26 pm
10:28 pm - Basement

Kyle was just minding his own business and passing by when the paperback that flew out of the basement room hit him squarely on the side of the head and landed on the floor. Picking up the book, he turned to regard the Death Intermediate whom he admittedly hadn’t seen in a while, ducking to avoid the other books that were being tossed out as he made his way over to gently rap against the door to try to get Horace’s attention.

”I suppose that there’s a reason for this… spring cleaning?”

The Semblance of Unity

Quote:
Posting from phone so here’s a journal link

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:09 pm
10:05 AM - Fields

"Dummy's still standing," someone said lightly from behind Horace. "You can do better than that, come on." Jordan stood a short distance away, Ferros summoned and rested over his shoulder.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:29 pm
10:30 - Basement

Here, Sin was returning to his bedroom after taking a bath. Like Kyle, he had no intention of bothering somebody else. But when he narrowly missed being murdered by a book, he had to peek around the doorframe to see who was using books as a projectile. In a slightly hesitant tone, which wa sunusual for the Sun hunter, "When I put up the warning sign outside, do you prefer I write paperbacks only, or hard covers included? " He was ready for any oncoming books.. unless it was a dictionary next... then that would be hard.

OOC
User Image
Name: Sin
Journal: Here
Faction: Hunter
Division: Sun Trainee
Description: 6'2 fit, toned, male. Easy going, cheerful, and very much flirtatious. Always has a suspiciously bandaged eye, a vaguely dark feeling to his appearance (like a pirate, or somebody involved in darker aspect of life) that starkly contrasts with his bright personality.

The Semblance of Unity

Xaki

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:58 am
7:05 pm - roof

Someone plopped down beside him: a rather exhausted looking, sweaty-browed bro.

"You gonna share that?"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:25 am

"Pepito the Third," he thumped the dummy. "-wanted to take a break. Besides it's no fun hitting something that won't hit back." He shrugged expansively. "You here to do your meditation rounds?"

prolixity

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:27 am
7:05 pm - roof

Horace jerked, startled. Clearly, he'd been too busy staring off into the sky to pay attention to anything around him. "Hey, I see you're here to ruin my plans to attempt alcohol poisoning. And course I'll share - I ain't any glasses, though." He proffered the bottle.

"What've you been up to?"

medigel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:58 pm

"That's the usual. We thought we'd take a minute to observe." Jordan took a thoughtful look at the dummy. "The Third, huh? Seems like an illustrious family tree. I'm sure he appreciates the break from getting broken."

The Semblance of Unity

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers