Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:24 am
User Image

The large, scar-covered Captain moved with a powerful stride. Muscles bunching and flexing as he scaled the sheer-side of the cliff, working his way down from the cliff top to the beach bellow. Dropping from tiny toe-hold to tiny toe-hold, the large male made the gravity-defying feat look easy. And then he landed on the damp sand with a muffled thump, limbs flexing to absorb the impact.

Straightening he shook out his windswept mane and glanced about. He certainly didn't expect anyone to be out on the beach, it was late evening and another storm was forming out to sea, turning the wind bitter and sending sharp stinging spray up along the beach. It was a perfect evening, as far as Ragnvard was concerned, and he turned, starting to move along the stony beach, relaxed and content even as the coming storm stirred his blood and electrified the air.

There was no where better.

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:36 am
User ImageHer mother always spoke to her about sand, sand as vast as the sea, sand so dry and hot that when the wind whipped it blasted your fur and took every ounce of water from your skin. This of course was not a desert, this was a beach but she loved to come here and lounge in the sand but she always sat with her toes in the surf. The freezing water licked at her toes but she didn't really notice. Her thick fur and dense muscles guaranteed that despite the biting wind she was comfortable.

Taking a deep breath the enormous lioness opened her eyes to look at the skyline the approaching storm made her smile. She was after all a storm born, sure she had fire in her blood but she had been born here amongst the Lightning scarred hills. This was home and there was no where else like it.

Her ears twitched as she heard the approach of light foot steps, the sand and stones shifting with weight as someone approached. Tearing her gaze from the thunderous distance she allowed her gaze to rest upon the approaching captain. She knew him by sight of course and by reputation but she had never spoken to the reaver captain, she had never had a need to, still at this juncture in time it would be rude to not at least acknowledge his existence when he was right in front of her.

She tilted her head in a light nod "storms brewing." She states rather simply.

Syrius Lionwing

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:49 am
He hadn't gone but a few steps when he spotted the large shape of someone resting down near the agitated surf. Curious, wondering who else would be out here so close to such a large storm, he angled his steps down the beach, so his long-striding walk carried him right to her.

Nodding in both greeting and agreement he turned and gazed out across the lead-grey water, the sky an ominious dark shadow, heavy and expectant. "Big one." He replied, voice rich and low, a deep rumble that seemed a fitting match for both the Captain and the thick weight of the storm that was building.

For a moment he stood, gaze fixed on the boiling mass of thunderous clouds. The silence wasn't awkward however, and eventualyl he turned back to look at her. "Suklaa Mintuu Mansika... am I right?" He asked, one brow arching slightly in question.

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:25 pm
She let a chuckle roll over her lips "most find it too much like hard work to speak my full name you can call me as everyone else does if you like." She pauses for a moment and takes a deep breath, breathing in the cool air that rushed past her face "SMM, " she smiles "that is what most everyone calls me. I often wonder why my mother gave me such a long name. Though I suppose it doesn't really matter why."

She rolls her shoulders "and you would be rangvard, reaver captain and apparently lover of the cold beach when the breeze isn't so breezy and the waves are threatening to wash away the world." She raises a brow resting her golden eyes upon him.

"Pull up a pew, when the rains start you want to feel the gods as they rage against each other, when land meets water in the calamity that is a mighty storm." She laughs, blinking slowly and turning her gaze back to the waves.

Syrius Lionwing

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:39 am
He offered her a charming smile. "I find it a rather impressive name, certainly it draws one's attention. It fits." He tipped a nod to her. "But I shall use SMM if it pleases you." Looking back out across the wildly tossing sea he sighed a happy breath. "Guilty on both accounts." He replied with a grin before settling down beside her, front paws in the churning surf and head held high to enjoy the wind whipping through his mane. Closing his eyes he breathed in deep.

"There is no better place in all the world." He murmurs, partly to her, partly to himself as the sharp wind picks up further, stirring the ocean before them into a grey seething mass. Salt water spray stinging as it whipped past them, borne on the fury of the wind.

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:59 am
"Thank you, I think." She chuckles, her name suited her, why, because it was as big as she as or perhaps it was because as her mother had intended it described her fur colour, still she took it as a compliment turning her gaze towards the reaver captain. "I have heard whispering so about you trying to create the ultimate reaving party." She pauses for a moment her golden yellow eyes roaming over his handsome scarred features. "Do you feel as our Lord that females shouldn't be out reaving?" She raises a brow before turning her gaze back to the broiling surf.

"Yes this place is glorious, it shows what time and the world can do to itself, where the shore meets the sea everything is trampled, flattened and ground in to a glorious dust. It's a place like no other." She takes a deep breath closing her eyes and allowing the cool spray of surf to wash over her.

Syrius Lionwing

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:09 am
Her reply made him grin, head tipping with amused acknowledgment at her words. Her name was big and imposing, a suitable fit for so big and impressive a lioness he was sure, regardless of its meaning. He had turned to watch the boiling waters before them when she next spoke. Turning back to regard her he barked out a surprised laugh at her question. “Thor’s balls, no!” He chuckled, grinning. “My very own sister is part of my band, and you will never meet a reaver as sly and slippery as she. She is not the strongest physically, but she is my strategist and I would sooner bet on her than any rogue we have ever met.” He paused and added in a rueful aside. “Even I tread carefully round Rayn…” His sister, born to a later litter than himself and his brothers Ronan and Raskgor, was a female that required a careful paw to handle. She delighted in tormenting her fellow Stormborn and even Ragnvard was not safe from her attentions when she was in one of those moods. She was a trickster and an excellent trader to boot. Leaving many a reaver robed of his hard won goods and yet none the wiser for it.

Regarding the lioness resting beside him, he considered her thoughtfully for a moment. “Are you looking for a new band?” While not so crass as to suggest she swop outright, if she was indeed seeking a new Captain he could hardly pass up the opportunity to offer her a place with him. For the time being she had captivated his attention and the tossing surf went unheeded.

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:09 pm
Tanakako

The chocolate lioness let a tweak lift her lips. Perhaps this was a good opportunity for her. She hasn't really considered changing her group but she knew of rangvard and of his reaving group, she has joined a group for the sake of it but she felt no loyalty or attachment to it, maybe a change was in order and just maybe this was the fates pointing her in a new direction. She had a feeling that the big male could most certainly inspire loyalty.

She gave a low chuckle and gave a nod "a new party certainly wouldn't go amiss" she turned her mint coloured eyes upon him her gaze searching his for how serious he was with his offer. "Are you offering?" Raising a brow she licks her lips tasting the salt that the sea had brushed upon them. Who knew coming down to the water would bring these new possibilities.  

Syrius Lionwing

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:09 am
His expression shifted instantly, moving from playfully amused with all the time in the world to enjoy himself, to something... more intense, more aware. This was the captain that all the lands feared, it was there in his golden eyes, a calculation, a knowledge that could set the fur along one's back on edge or inspire the loyalty of vicious fighters. Those golden eyes studied her for a long moment, the Captain's expression thoughtful yet relaxed. There was no pressure here, only a sense of the inevitable.

"I am. You have a place within my warband if you desire it." He finally responded, his voice even, no pressure, no expectation. She could either accept and be his, or refuse and remain free from him. It was no secret that Ragnvard was a hard Captain, demanding perfect obedience from his reavers and expecting them to keep themselves at the peek of physical fitness. Yet he also prized those qualities many other captain's ignored. Skills such as tracking, navigation, and even map-making, if the rumours of his having acquired the services of a strange-speaking female were to be believed. And considering several had reported seeing the bright yellow and pink freeborn leaving the pride with Ragnvard's band, it was most likely true.

Ragnvard was indeed a hard captain to live under, but he made the effort and trials worth it. Training and feeding them well, and they were never lacking for good battles to sing about or loot to show off to their jealous brethren. He was also known to take on the younger lions, juvies and adolescents, keeping them out of trouble and giving them goals to work towards. Many that had trained under him had gone on to have successful careers as reavers with a few looked promising as possible Captains in time.

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:08 pm
Tanakako

She caught the change in his demeanour and chuckled. He was a hard one she had heard the rumours, she liked to listen and she was old enough, and she thought wise enough to tear apart the lies from the truths. The instant change to his gaze made her smile, something told her he wanted her with him, but he wasn't about to ask outright or even tell her, he had made the offer and that was enough for her.

"Desire it you say?" She smiled a mischievous smile and laughed gently, it seemed that wandering with this one would be a great adventure. "Aye, I desire it and much more perhaps you can finally ignite the spark I have been looking for."

Stretching out her large paws the massive lioness gave a yawn and let her gaze shift back to the moving waves. "I will follow you unless you leave me bored or hungry captain, is that too much to ask do you think?" She tilts her head slightly a curious challenging look in her mint green eyes.  

Syrius Lionwing

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:55 pm
Her amusement was evidently the answer he saught, as his expression warmed back to the lighthearted, almost teasing one of a moment ago, the chilling scrutiny of the Captain once again absent from his intense golden gaze. Ragnvard would almost be an enigma even to those that knew him well, but he was at least a predictable one. Most of the time.

"Not too much at all, my dear." He replied, the light of possession now shining in his eyes, though it was a possession that was asked for, not one of control. She was his now. One of his Reavers, and while she belonged to him, he also now belonged to her. He was responsible for her welbeaing and happiness, and in return she would obey him in all the ways that mattered. "If you do become bored or hungry, you have only to come to me and I will see you both entertained and well satisfied." All his reavers knew this. He may be a hard taskmaster, but he worked just as hard for his reavers as they did for him. Regardless of his ruthlessness to his enemies, he was a good Captain for his band.

"Welcome aboard, SMM. I am at your service." Smiling a slow, knowing smile, he tipped his head to her.

Syrius Lionwing
Fin?

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces