Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Trying to get the Bee Movie costume!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:12 am
That will make part of my new costume for my new show, Anaya the Bee coming out in late 2017. And it may be the first show to use digital animation cuz my vision is starting to kinda get more blurry lately, I dunno. I hate having to squint to stock things (in real life) cuz the text on the shelfs are too small kinda, so I hate kinda having to squint to see it well enough. I hate having to squint kinda. It annoys me....kinda.

Not to mention that I think I see slight blurs when I look around in stuff, I dunno. Feels like I am in a video game sometimes, like ps2. It's weird. I can't describe it. Seems normal enough though. Just seems like things blur very very slightly when I look around, but have to concentrate, I mean cmon, not like I care much, just though I'd bring to attention cuz you all may think I am weird but don't care. sad Doesn't affect me much. I am obessive over things so I pay attention to this, but not much. Doesn't affect me much.

All I care about is well I dunnno. O.O Music I guess. ALl my 20s is about.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:24 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9Pmufej2b0

This is my life right now, Demi Lovato Kingdom Come. Future. Sounds like Taylor Swift Wonderland rip off.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:32 am
I just heard, the blurs may be because I may be slightly diabetic. Who knows. Haven't been to the doctor since 2011. So who knows. Before I took my break at work today, I kinda felt like I was seeing things kinda blur more when I looked around, like really blur in stuff. I was pretty hungry in stuff, so when I took my break and ate my food, I felt a little better. Who knows. I may just be weird.

Maybe I am a zombie. crying And seeing blurs is normal for a zombie, ok I think I am making stuff up. It just seems like things blur more when I look around now kinda rather than like 5 years ago.

For example, if you asked me to look around and to tell me if things blur or not, I would have to say yes, it kinda does blur. crying I'm a victim of my own destruction. I can't believe 2007 happened. I'm sorry all. crying But I just think I see like this kinda cuz I take too much benadryl and alcohol. It just seems more subtle at some times rather than other times. OH well. SECRET TEXT [STRAIGHT LINES ARE STILL STRAIGHT SO NONE OF THAT CRAP]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:39 pm
NVM think it was the alcohol since i drank last night.

I think i can get the bee movie costume now. biggrin  

Anaya the Bee

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces