Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Lots and Lots of Berries (Arniva + Lutrin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When: Early evening
Where: Farmer's Market in New Hemisect

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:40 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

It was a warm night in New Hemisect, and while it was still early plenty of trolls roamed the streets. The Farmauler's Market in particular had attracted a larger crowd than usual. A chorus of voices filled the square as vendors hawked their wares, and pedestrians browsed, and chatted amongst themselves. Even when a few military officers patrolled through no one thought twice about it. Everything was fine. Everything was normal. And it was too nice a night not to enjoy.

At a quaint little stall, between a booth selling pastries and another with vegetables, an orangeblood busied herself with arrange her goods. She had several baskets filled with various berries and nuts set out, and several more behind the counter. Racing to and fro, assisting her was her lusus, a small glidebeast, wearing a cowboy hat and boots. He could do little considering his small size, but he seemed responsible for overseeing the operation, and tutted whenever his charge became too distracted.

Just when it seemed like the set-up was complete, the orangeblood let out a squeal of dismay. “Dad-dad-dad-dad-dad-dad-DAD!! she exclaimed, speaking much too quickly. Her lusus froze in the middle of restoring a blueberry to its basket. He looked at her, expression patient. “The sign!” she squeaked. “Oh my gosh, we forgot the sign! Here, you get the hooks and I'll lift it. Oh, don't worry! I'll be fine! It will make me strong!!

As her lusus scampered up the pole and on top the booth, the orangeblood busied herself with retrieving the sign from the back. It was a crudely made thing, looking much like a piece of washed-up driftwood. In fact it probably was a piece of washed-up driftwood. Returning to the front of the booth, the troll hoisted it over her head. Working in tandem with her lusus, who took hold of the wire and hooked it in place, the sign was soon visible for all to see.

It read, in large, bubbly, and likely hand-written font, “FROOT-LOOT'S”. Below that in slightly smaller, though no less bubbly font was the addendum, “(And tubers!!)”  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:30 am
Arniva was loving this crowd. She was soaking up the attention from passerby trolls quite happily, refusing to admit to her lusus that maybe, just maaaybe, this had been a good spot to set up for a few street acts. She juggled, she sang, and she put on quite the show, only stopping to rough up a few lower bloods that had dared try to cause a disturbance during her act. It was still early in the evening, but she decided to take a break and find a snack somewhere nearby. Before she could even CONSIDER something sweet, she felt her arm being grabbed by Mama Ook, pulling her along the streets to something that had caught the lusus' eyes and nose.

"What.. WHAT?" She whined in protest, not really sure where she was being dragged to. It didn't surprise her at all when they stopped, noticing the rather shabbily set up fruit stand in front of her. Or the orangeblood tending to the stand. "REALLY mama? Fruit? DoyouthinkofanythingOTHERthanfruit?" She groaned, facepalming as her Lusus walked up respectfully to the cart, drooling.

Green Minuet
Sorry this took five yeaaaars.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:07 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Lutrin stood stock still as the blueblood and her lusus approached. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. Her expression became one of awe... or perhaps horror. A shrill noise began in the back of her throat. A moment later, it erupted into a full scream. Before the blueblood could retreat, Lutrin vaulted over the counter and grabbed her face.

“Your make-up... your symbol...!” She vibrated with excitement. She clapped her hands back to her own face and let out a squeal. “Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! It's adorable!! I love it! You're like a perfect bumbleberry! Ahhhhhh!” Unable to contain herself any longer, Lutrin let out another scream and embraced the blueblood.

Gracie Loff

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:45 pm
Arniva took a step back, quite unsure of what was about to happen, given the loud scream. Was the orangeblood going to attack? Would she dare? Before she could even consider her options she felt herself be lunged into, embraced tightly. "I.. wait.. WHAT?" She stood there silent, realizing she was being admired. Wait, that was a good thing! But.. not usually.. so touchy as this. She was not sure how to feel about that. She was used to affection from afar. She patted the orangeblood on the back slowly, her face slowly forming into a slyish grin.

"Yes, yes, I AM adorable. I am the cutest thing this side of New Hemisect!"
Her lusus eyed the two kids, not really sensing any sign of danger, and was still searching over the piles of food... picking things out slowly. Drool was still lingering from the Ookbeasts mouth. Arniva was having none of it though, she didn't care about fruit. ESPECIALLY when there were adoring fans around.

"Oh, oh. Did you see my act down the street? I was adorable there too. Oh, but how COULD you have seen, sitting behind all this fruit?"

Green Minuet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:23 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

“Really?!” Lutrin exclaimed, agog. She could hardly believe her luck. Only a quarter of a sweep after setting up shop in New Hemisect, she had encountered the cutest thing. She would have thought that it would be hard to top the honeycomb ventilation unit, but clearly this troll knew what she was talking about. And just look at that hat. So adorable. Yes, this troll spoke the truth: she was the cutest on this side of New Hemisect. Perhaps the most adorable too.

“I didn't, but you can do it again, right?” Lutrin asked. She did not wait for a reply. Turning, she shoved aside her wares to make room. A basket teetered dangerously near the edge. Lutrin paid it no mind. She sat down on the counter facing the blueblood, and swinging her legs. Poised as an attentive audience member, she watched the girl eagerly. “I'm ready!” she confirmed, and making a serious face, gave a salute.

Gracie Loff

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:25 pm
Arniva twirled, her dress flapping about majestically. "Ah! AGAIN?" She giggled, quite pleased her services were asked apon. "Of course I can do it again! I love street performances, they get me more admiring fans!" This.. Lutrin was proving to be quite a boost to her already giant ego. She was about to start, realizing.. she.. needed her STUFF. She quickly turned to her side, realizing her Lusus was still picking out fruit.

"MOM. I NEED MY STUFF" She whined, motioning to the bag equipped to her mothers side. "How am I supposed to WORK without any of my STUFF."

Mama Ook slowly turned to the kids, fruit dribbling out of her mouth. She would pay for that fruit, she swore. With a sigh, the giant Ookbeast slowly waddled over to the child, letting her pick out things from her bag.
"Aha!" Arniva pulled out several things, from bowling pins to musical instruments, slowly laying them out in a neat little pile.

"For my first act ...."
She said happily, holding a flute.." "I will juggle these eggs, all the while playing this lovely tune"

Her lusus sighed, wondering if her child would make a mess again.

Green Minuet
I AM NOT DEAD. ONLY MOST:Y DEAD. I love you.. I'm SO sorry this took SO long. ;;

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 10:09 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Oooooo! Lutrin's eyes gleamed at all the wonderful objects the blueblood retrieved from her bag. Some of them she had never seen before, and others were common place but nonetheless interesting. As the blueblood settled on a couple of eggs and a flute, Lutrin clapped her hands in excitement.

“What kind of eggs are they? How will you juggle and play at the same time? What if they break? Do you have another pair of prongs? Is the scream pipe magic? Oh, maybe your lusus helps? Will your lusus do anything? Is it a dual act? What's her name? What's your name?” She spoke in one long continuous stream, without pause or breath. Suddenly falling silent, she eyed the blueblood expectantly.

Gracie Loff
No problem! I'm a slow poster too!

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out