Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

N a m e|Hyacinthxx G e n|Onexx G e n d e r|Malexx B r e e d|Regularxx O b t a i n e d|Spring Event ‘08

A B O U T

H i s t o r y
      TBA

P e r s o n a l i t y
      I'm always in a good mood and try to spread joy to fellow Soquili. A good conversation with someone is one of my daily goals. Live and learn I say! I'm open minded to the fullest and always respect others choices.
      I'm very protective of my family. Though nothing has happened to any of them for me to have a scuffle with anyone. I never travel far from them. My favourite area to go, to relax, is a small spot west of our camp where the river flows near the forest. Listening to the grass rustle and the birds sing is such a delight!

F A M I L Y

FAMILY TREE
M a t e

P a r e n t s
      ----

O f f s p r i n g
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

R O L E P L A Y

C u r r e n t
      ~

F i n i s h e d
      ~

A R T

Thank you all so much! <3
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:46 am
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

N a m e|Ialuxx G e n|Onexx G e n d e r|Malexx B r e e d|Usdiaxx O b t a i n e d|King Custom

A B O U T

H i s t o r y
      -Meteorologist
      -Finding is sister
      -How he met Huan Qing

P e r s o n a l i t y
      Ialu never seems to lose his sense of wonder. He sees life through rose-colored glasses. He chooses not to see the bad things that happen in his day to day life, instead he only sees the good. The positives and not the negatives.

F A M I L Y

M a t e

Lifemating Agreement

P a r e n t s
      ----

O f f s p r i n g
      ]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

S i b l i n g s

R O L E P L A Y

C u r r e n t
      ~

F i n i s h e d
      ~
P l o t s
      ~

A R T

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:47 am

N a m e|Taliciaxx G e n|Onexx G e n d e r|Femalexx B r e e d|Usdiaxx O b t a i n e d|Custom

A B O U T

H i s t o r y
      TBA

P e r s o n a l i t y
      Quirky is her temper and it suits her spot on. She's happy go lucky and finds it hard to be in a bad mood. She tries her best to lighten the mood if something is astray around her. Sometimes it doesn't work in her favor if it’s the type of situation where she should be serious.

F A M I L Y

FAMILY TREE (Tali x Dart)
M a t e

P a r e n t s
      ??? x ???

O f f s p r i n g

With Dart...
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

S i b l i n g s
      ???

R O L E P L A Y

C u r r e n t
      ~

F i n i s h e d
      ~
P l o t s
      ~

A R T

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:49 am

N a m e|Nexinxx G e n|Onexx G e n d e r|Femalexx B r e e d|Regularxx O b t a i n e d|Custom

A B O U T

H i s t o r y
      mostly jot notes and ideas until I get it fleshed out

*Why she doesn't trust humans- She was really good friends with a human man, they would be each others company all the time. One day he met a woman and stopped visiting Nexin. She was jealous but you wouldn't hear that from Nex.

*Necklace history- Gift from Tiriak

P e r s o n a l i t y
      Nexin grew up in a sad and lonely environment due to the absence of parental love. One day, she met a Kawani shaman boy named Tiriak and her life became a little happier. They enjoyed each others company for years then Tiriak stopped coming to visit. It went from days, to weeks, then mths and Nexin started to spiral right back to her somber state.
      Tiriak returned one day, in the company of a pregnant woman. He wanted his friend to meet her. Nexin felt betrayed, and jealous of this woman so she ran and ran until she couldn't run any more. She never returned to......to be continued

After what happened she became a very harsh and angry individual whose trust was difficult to earn. She doesn't enjoy the company of humans at all, anymore.

F A M I L Y

M a t e
xxxxxLifemating/Fling Agreement

P a r e n t s
      ----

O f f s p r i n g
      n/a

S i b l i n g s
      ~

R O L E P L A Y

C u r r e n t
      ~

F i n i s h e d
      ~
P l o t s
      ~

A R T

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:50 am

N a m e|Nostalionxx G e n|Onexx G e n d e r|Malexx B r e e d|Mutant Ceryneixx O b t a i n e d|Wow Event 2010

A B O U T

H i s t o r y
      Nostalion grew up near the Big Oak Grove with his mother and father.

One fateful night the family was brutally attacked by a random skinwalker. The family got separated; his mother is presumed murdered and dragged away on account of her broken antler and the sheer volume of blood found nearby.

Not long after the attack, Nostalion and his father reunited. They lived together until he was a young adult. His father never got over the loss of his love and, the moment Nostalion was old enough to fend for himself, his father left to look for the skinwalker that took his mate. He was never seen again.

Nostalion decided to settle in the Big Oak Grove from then on. Finding comfort in simple life, tending the apple trees and minding the forest creatures.

P e r s o n a l i t y
      Nostalion is a gentle giant, plain and simple. He’s a good listener and with that fancy’s to be seen, rather than heard. He's somewhat withdrawn, and prefers to not speak first unless something prompts him to. He likes the company of the forest wildlife moreover his own kind. While he's rather cautious and shy, he quickly warms up to those who treat him nicely.

Nostalion considers himself the keeper of the Big Oak Grove which he rarely ventures far from.

F A M I L Y

FAMILY ECHO

M a t e

Lifemating Agreement

P a r e n t s
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O f f s p r i n g
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

S i b l i n g s

R O L E P L A Y

C u r r e n t

F i n i s h e d
P l o t s

A R T

User Image

User Image

F a m i l i a r . N a m e|Ionaxx G e n|Onexx G e n d e r|Femalexx S p e c i e s|Ravenxx O b t a i n e d|Odet custom

A B O U T

H i s t o r y
      TBA

P e r s o n a l i t y
      TBA

F A M I L Y

M a t e
P a r e n t s
      ---

O f f s p r i n g
      xxx---

R O L E P L A Y

C u r r e n t
      ~

F i n i s h e d
      ~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:51 am

N a m e|Zugzugxx G e n|Onexx G e n d e r|Malexx B r e e d|Usdiaxx O b t a i n e d|WoW Event 2010

A B O U T

H i s t o r y
      TBA

P e r s o n a l i t y
      He is a very clumsy usdia, but he's determined to improve his fighting skills. Even though he isn't the best fighter, he is one of the best usdia to consult for battle tactics. He is smart, humorous and good-natured, and almost every soquili says nice things about him.

F A M I L Y

M a t e

Fling Agreement

P a r e n t s
      ----

O f f s p r i n g
      n/a

S i b l i n g s
      ~

R O L E P L A Y

C u r r e n t
      ~

F i n i s h e d
      ~
P l o t s
      ~

A R T

User Image

F a m i l i a r . N a m e|Scratchesxx G e n|Onexx G e n d e r|Malexx S p e c i e s|Goatxx O b t a i n e d|WoW Event 2010

A B O U T

H i s t o r y
      TBA

P e r s o n a l i t y
      TBA

F A M I L Y

M a t e
P a r e n t s
      ---

O f f s p r i n g
      xxx---

R O L E P L A Y

C u r r e n t
      ~

F i n i s h e d
      ~

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:53 am

N a m e|Linariaxx G e n|Twoxx G e n d e r|Femalexx B r e e d|Wind Halfbreedxx O b t a i n e d|Sabin Breeding

A B O U T

H i s t o r y
      Linaria is daughter to Hyacinth and Keiyani ; and sister to Kalene and Azura. She was the third to be born but took on the older sister persona. She had a quiet but happy childhood growing up on the Aa-wi-u-s-di Plains. Growing up she met the bossy little usdia,Dot. Linaria spent a lot of her time calming her dear friend who tended to throw temper-tantrums when she never got her own way.

*Midwife

P e r s o n a l i t y
      Linaria is quiet and kind and tries to retain a calm and clear head. She is polite and courteous, when greeting anyone. She believes If you give them respect, most of the time, they will respect you; well...so says her father. She doesn't easily loose her temper. She loves children and I wishes one day to be a parent herself. Linaria has a nurturing manner and would be a wonderful mother.

F A M I L Y

FAMILY ECHO

M a t e

P a r e n t s

O f f s p r i n g
      n/a

S i b l i n g s

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

R O L E P L A Y

C u r r e n t
      ~

F i n i s h e d
      ~
P l o t s
      ~

A R T

User Image

F a m i l i a r . N a m e|Miss Nolaxx G e n|Twoxx G e n d e r|Femalexx S p e c i e s|Chickenxx O b t a i n e d|Giveaway flaffle

A B O U T

H i s t o r y
      TBA

P e r s o n a l i t y
      TBA

F A M I L Y

M a t e
P a r e n t s

O f f s p r i n g
      xxx---

R O L E P L A Y

C u r r e n t
      ~

F i n i s h e d
      ~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:56 am

N a m e|Dotxx G e n|Twoxx G e n d e r|Femalexx B r e e d|Usdiaxx O b t a i n e d|Mindsend Breeding

A B O U T

H i s t o r y
      ~Growing up with Linaria and her family

P e r s o n a l i t y
      Dot is known for her loud mouth and sharp tongue and can sound almost bratty at times. She's not scared of a little dirt and grime, and she's pretty straight forward and speaks her mind regardless of if someone wants to hear it or not. While she maintains the air of not really caring underneath, she has a soft heart and can often be hurt by something innocuous.

She's rather hard-headed, and does hold a grudge so if you ever earn one of those there's no going back. But she will generally respect others because that's the way she was raised. Linaria treated her like a sister so a bit of her personality rubbed off on little Dot.

She doesn't make friends easily, but it's probably because she isn't always the best in every social situation. Dot is loyal to those she does count as friends she would do anything for anyone she "hates less than the rest".

If she wants something to get done, she'll make sure it gets done; being hard working and loyal are two of her biggest personality traits. When she gets anxious, the most tell tale signs of what she's feeling are that her left ear gets a twitch.

F A M I L Y

M a t e

Fling Agreement

P a r e n t s

O f f s p r i n g
      n/a

S i b l i n g s

R O L E P L A Y

C u r r e n t
      ~

F i n i s h e d
      ~
P l o t s
      ~

A R T

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:57 am

N a m e|Atzixx G e n|Onexx G e n d e r|Femalexx B r e e d|Windxx O b t a i n e d|SC Custom

A B O U T

H i s t o r y
      ~Archaeologist
      ~Jungle

P e r s o n a l i t y
      Atzi is fiery and brave, eager for excitement and adventure. She is very prideful. Considers life an opportunity to learn, experiment and grow powerful. She is not shy in the least, and gets right to the point when needing information from someone. This mare picks up on things and can tell if you are lying. She is quick to judge and her suspicions are easily set off, however Atzi is still kind and dependable to those she trusts.

She also has a general respect for old temples and architecture.

F A M I L Y

M a t e

Lifemating Agreement

P a r e n t s
      ----

O f f s p r i n g
      n/a

S i b l i n g s

R O L E P L A Y

C u r r e n t
      ~

F i n i s h e d
      ~
P l o t s
      ~

A R T

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:03 pm

N a m e|Zebxx G e n|Onexx G e n d e r|Malexx B r e e d|Regularxx O b t a i n e d|2nd Chance Raffle

A B O U T

H i s t o r y
      TBA

P e r s o n a l i t y
      Lazy..."chillax" type of dude. But is surprisingly very smart. He respects life of all kinds, believes that there is always a better option than to use violence, and is not very uptight.

F A M I L Y

M a t e

P a r e n t s
      ----

O f f s p r i n g
      n/a

S i b l i n g s
      ~

R O L E P L A Y

C u r r e n t
      ~

F i n i s h e d
      ~
P l o t s
      ~

A R T

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:05 pm

N a m e|Skychaserxx G e n|Onexx G e n d e r|Malexx B r e e d|Uni-Ceryonaxx O b t a i n e d|SS 2011

A B O U T

H i s t o r y
      TBA

P e r s o n a l i t y
      Skychaser was raised on stories of old-school knights and heroines, and they stuck. More than anything he believes in swift justice for the guilty and protection of the weak. He gets along with most, even those he personally dislikes, if it means accomplishing his goals. He's there for his friends when they need him.

F A M I L Y

M a t e

Fling Agreement

P a r e n t s
      ----

O f f s p r i n g
      n/a

S i b l i n g s
      ~

R O L E P L A Y

C u r r e n t
      ~

F i n i s h e d
      ~
P l o t s
      ~

A R T

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:07 pm

N a m e|Tlanextlixx G e n|Onexx G e n d e r|Malexx B r e e d|Windxx O b t a i n e d|SS 2012?

A B O U T

H i s t o r y
      TBA

P e r s o n a l i t y
      TBA

F A M I L Y

M a t e

P a r e n t s
      ----

O f f s p r i n g
      n/a

S i b l i n g s
      ~
            R O L E P L A Y

C u r r e n t
      ~

F i n i s h e d
      ~
P l o t s
      ~

A R T

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:08 pm

N a m e|Aislinxx G e n|Onexx G e n d e r|Femalexx B r e e d|Puttixx O b t a i n e d|Wishing Star: LLFM Ialu

A B O U T

H i s t o r y
      TBA

P e r s o n a l i t y
      - She was born partially deaf and she relies heavily on her sense of sight and smell, constantly alert, glancing around.
      - Raiden, her raven helps warn her of unseen danger.
      - Paradoxically, she loves the forest at night.
      - She is loving, caring, kind and fiercely loyal to those she loves.
      - In spite of her handicap, she’s ever optimistic and tries to see the bright side of every situation.
      - She always wants to know how and why things are the way they are, and desires to fix every problem that comes her way.
      - She loves making friends and is eager to be kind and generous to everyone, which has led to her being taken advantage of.
      - She is humble and doesn't like to boast about her accomplishments.

F A M I L Y

M a t e
xxxxxLifemating Agreement

P a r e n t s
      ----

O f f s p r i n g
      n/a

S i b l i n g s
      ~
            R O L E P L A Y

C u r r e n t
      ~

F i n i s h e d
      ~
P l o t s
      ~

A R T

User Image

F a m i l i a r . N a m e|Raidenxx G e n|Onexx G e n d e r|Malexx S p e c i e s|Ravenxx O b t a i n e d|WS 2015

A B O U T

H i s t o r y
      TBA

P e r s o n a l i t y
      TBA

F A M I L Y

M a t e
xxxxxMonogamous Fling Agreement
P a r e n t s
      ---

O f f s p r i n g
      xxx---

R O L E P L A Y

C u r r e n t
      ~

F i n i s h e d
      ~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:10 pm

N a m e|Layla Hasinaxx G e n|Onexx G e n d e r|Femalexx B r e e d|Mutant Angenixx O b t a i n e d|Staff SS 2013

A B O U T

H i s t o r y
      TBA

P e r s o n a l i t y
      She possesses a calm, and collected demeanour. She is also very regal, with an up kept appearance, and has a similar style of vocabulary to compliment it.

F A M I L Y

M a t e

P a r e n t s
      ----

O f f s p r i n g
      n/a

S i b l i n g s
      ~
            R O L E P L A Y

C u r r e n t
      ~

F i n i s h e d
      ~
P l o t s
      ~

A R T

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:12 pm

N a m e|Calaeronxx G e n|Onexx G e n d e r|Malexx B r e e d|Mutant Ceryneixx O b t a i n e d|May Gemstone Flaffle

A B O U T

H i s t o r y
      TBA

P e r s o n a l i t y
      Calaeron is slender, graceful, strong, and proud. It would be easy for one to mistake him for a narcissist, but that simply isn’t the case. He can see beauty in just about anything.

He loathes seeing others being mistreated and tries his best to keep everything cool.

His greatest flaw, however, would be his confidence; to say that he is cocky would be a great understatement, and more than once has this put him in a bind. He treats deadly serious challenges as most would casual wagers.

He is seldom seen without a smile.

Calaeron doesn’t have many interests, but one thing is really enjoys is learning. He loves to admire new things, meet different creatures, and experience unfamiliar vistas.

F A M I L Y

M a t e

Lifemating Agreement

P a r e n t s
      ----

O f f s p r i n g
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

S i b l i n g s
      ~
            R O L E P L A Y

C u r r e n t

F i n i s h e d
      ~
P l o t s
      ~

A R T

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]